Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Graham Gremore, Writer for Queerty Is CREEPY.

Have you noticed his creepy obsession with straight guys when he writes for Queerty? When he’s not writing subpar snarky commentary articles on gay “celebrities” and the occasional SJW article, he’s always writing about: straight male seduction, straight men cuddling, down low straight guys, straight men. It’s really creepy because it seems to be that those are the articles he likes to write about most.

by Anonymousreply 1306/26/2020

who reads that mag???? too square

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2020

Yeah I think he’s creepy. It truly is an obsession.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2020

Self hating homos seem to be obsessed with the hetero guys. It is rather pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2020

OP it is even more creepy that you give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2020

Have you seen much less listened to Graham talk? Extremely creepy and scuzzy.

by Anonymousreply 505/30/2020

I think his articles are lively and make fun reading

by Anonymousreply 605/30/2020

His rabidly disgusting interest in heterosexual men rivals a sex offender, which I wouldn’t be surprised if he was.

by Anonymousreply 706/26/2020

Who?

What?

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 806/26/2020

Most journalists for queer publications seem a bit off. Full of contradictions. Usually falling over themselves to be woke, while writing creepy shit. Also usually write articles about body acceptance followed by an article about some celebrities abs and bulge

by Anonymousreply 906/26/2020

I [bold]hated[/bold] his articles about his straight guy obsession. The ones that were merely a collection of screenshots from the Whisper app were the absolute worst.

It's a big reason why I stopped visiting Queerty. Discovering this site was another big reason.

by Anonymousreply 1006/26/2020

OP is most of the posters in this thread. What, OP, he wouldn't buy you a drink one night?

by Anonymousreply 1106/26/2020

Do I remember it correctly that Queerty will not allow any criticism of trans issues in their comments?

by Anonymousreply 1206/26/2020

I don't recall any policing of anti-trans comments, but I recall two very pro-trans commentators who made just about any comment thread regarding trans issues unreadable.

One was an unhinged Colombian who identified as 'genderqueer' - he may have transitioned since then, who knows. Another was a well-off Canadian online warrior of the Social Justice kind (I do not like using the three-letter acronym) who was obsessed with other commentators' parents, particularly their dads, for some odd reason.

by Anonymousreply 1306/26/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!