Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Good Fight Season 4

Premiere episode takes place in an alternate universe where Trump lost the election! It was great! Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2020 2:19 PM

It’s really quite good. A step up from last season.

by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2020 1:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2020 2:40 AM

The Weinstein storyline was great!

by Anonymousreply 3April 10, 2020 2:42 PM

Really? Nobody watched during quarantine?

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2020 3:20 AM

Michael J Fox returns a Louis Canning on the episode released today!

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2020 2:39 PM

The song at the end was very nice.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2020 5:09 PM

The first episode was fantastic! This is such a great show.

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2020 5:19 PM

So happy to see Louis Canning back!

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2020 2:14 AM

The third episode was delayed in post production by coronavirus and not released today as it should have been. The back half of the season will be delayed. Why would you bother releasing two episodes when the entire season hasn't even been filmed. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2020 6:39 AM

R9 because people are hungry for content. Those who are not brain dead can catch up when they film again.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2020 7:12 AM

People aren't that desperate for content that they want to see 2 episodes of a 10 episode season that hasn't even finished filming. If they had filmed the entire season already and slowly working through post production, that would be one thing, but they had to stop filming with no idea when they'll be able to start again. Had they announced this before they started airing the new season, it would have given people the option to wait until the entire season was complete and watch it then, not watch two episodes, have a week break before the third and no idea when the last part of the season will be filmed and aired.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2020 8:00 AM

Episodes 3 and 4 were great!

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2020 1:29 AM

God, I get so paranoid watching this show! Memo 618. When do they run out of new episodes? Loved the You Are My Sunshine singalong, of course then Audra McD chimes in and whoa. Love this show.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2020 12:15 PM

They had the balls to make a "trans stealing a spot at the Olympics" episode.

The reactions in the firm were priceless, it's textbook twitter stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2020 2:28 PM

R13 If I saw the preview correctly, it said the next episode is the finale, which means they shortened the season 3 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2020 2:38 PM

I started subscribing to CBS All Access so I could see the episode Julian Morris is in. I tried to watch from Season 3, episode 1, but the smugness of these characters seems even worse than it did in The Good Wife. Plus there's the obsession with Trump.

I did get to watch Tommy and All Rise, however (Wilson Bethel is one of the most gorgeous human beings ever created, and he's second lead in All Rise; much better than that unbearable series with Summer Roberts).

I have the subscription for at least another month, so maybe I'll try The Good Fight again. I just can't stand any reference to Trump, even negative ones. I don't want to look at him (I have DL link previews turned off). I don't watch the news. I certainly don't want to hear about him on a television series I'm watching to take my mind off things.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2020 2:41 PM

R16 Season 3 was the weakest and most experimental! Season 1 was great and Season 2 was outstanding!

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2020 2:56 PM

Thanks, r17. I watched Season 1, and liked it. I didn't renew it to watch Season 2.

Oh, did you watch Tell Me a Story? I'm halfway through Season 1, and am enjoying it. It's must see TV for fans of Jimmy Wohl and Billy Magnussen. I'm not an assophile, but there are shower scenes with Wohl I think any fan would want to see. You can get a free 7-day trial subscription and go straight to the first episode of Season 1. The storytelling isn't bad, and I wondered whether Spencer Grammer is counted among the yellow-skinned.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2020 3:04 PM

So the season's over with tonight's episode leaving the Memo 618 storyline hanging in the air. Tonight's episode was about Epstein and wasn't one of the better episodes imho, the ending was stupid.

***SPOILER***

Julius was arrested. So that will be unresolved until they come back, which at this rate will probably be next summer.

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2020 3:41 AM

It was a really poor episode. I love this show but that was hugely disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2020 3:55 AM

Just before they walked out of the Temple, did I see a sled? Rosebud.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2020 2:10 AM

(Replayed it, yep)

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2020 2:12 AM

So Memo 618 is left hanging???

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2020 2:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!