Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tonight on Celebrity Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

Eric Stonestreet phoned his lifeline - his “assistant” Terry who was at Eric’s home “taking care of his dog.” Discuss (or don’t, the show sucked).

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2020 4:56 AM

Oh damn, in what way did it stink?

by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2020 3:11 AM

Will Forte is flaming, what a lisp...

by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2020 7:45 AM

R1, the questions are far too simple. Even the question at the $132,000 level was really easy.

I get it, because they don’t want to embarrass stars,and the money goes to charity. Still, it doesn’t make for riveting television. I love Kimmel, but the show was disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2020 8:20 AM

Since it's NOT 2009 OP, nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2020 9:51 AM

As bored as I am with "stay in place," I still couldn't bring myself to waste an hour watching Kimmel.

by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2020 10:46 AM

OP on one of those celeb home shows Eric's "assistant" was there too and actually helped him with the design choices and did part of the tour for the camera crew.

I understand he doesn't want to be branded as a "gay character" actor, but now he's veering off into Liberace territory.

by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2020 1:15 PM

The idea of a D-list sitcom actor having an assistant at his house was so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 7April 10, 2020 12:28 AM

God, these celebrities are idiots. Catherine O’Hara makes George W. Bush look like a genius.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2020 1:08 AM

Catherine O'Hara is an international (US and Canada) treasure. She was nervous, but she was not stupid or incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2020 2:26 AM

Whatever happened to the romance for the ages between Stonestreet and Bethany Frankel? I can’t believe they tried to get America to believe that one.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2020 2:36 AM

They've destroyed this show. No one wants to hear someone hem and haw for 20 min. about how they should answer a question. And Jimmy Kimmel is a dealmaker, I will not watch him.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2020 2:58 AM

Dr. Phil is such an asshole, even when playing on a game show for charity.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2020 1:05 AM

[quote]They've destroyed this show. No one wants to hear someone hem and haw for 20 min. about how they should answer a question.

That's why I always record the show and watch with my finger on the FF button.

The celeb shows are the draggiest because they stretch everything out, so entertaining do they think they are.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2020 1:09 AM

Does he have a business associate, Benji?

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2020 1:10 AM

Did anyone watch tonight’s episode? Anderson Cooper brought along worthless idiot Andy Cohen as his expert. And then Andy almost made Anderson miss the $2,000 question because he insisted that Florida doesn’t have two time zones.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2020 1:31 AM

Aren't they already millionaires?

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2020 1:43 AM

R16, they play for charity. Jimmy Kimmel made fun of Anderson’s charity, which buys Kevlar vests for police dogs.

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2020 1:53 AM

I can't watch it. The original back in 2000 was thrilling. You got to know unknown people and the money on the line meant something. And the questions were harder. There are no stakes with a celebrity playing for charity. In my opinion. The original was the start of primetime reality television. It was on every night initially because it was so popular. Survivor soon followed.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2020 2:03 AM

Are you guys implying that Eric Stonestreet is actually gay? Is that a fact?

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2020 2:03 AM

Or an implication?

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2020 3:40 AM

In what universe is Eric Stonestreet believed to be anything other than a flaming queen?

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2020 4:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!