Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do we think ARI SHAPIRO's marriage is doomed?

Ari Shapiro from NPR News in Washington and his husband seem to both be working from home during this crisis. Will it doom their marriage? It seems they have long been married, but has the love fizzled? Ari had done a stint away as an NPR London correspondent while his husband stayed behind in Washington and Ari typically jets all over performing with Pink Martini. They are probably used to be apart and now cooped up together day after day.

Ari prides himself on farmer's market and other fresh cooking on Instagram. Over the past few weeks he has been publically shaming his husband's cooking on the 'gram. Yesterday he posted that his husband's idea of good thing was Jello gelatin! And last week shamed his cooking of chicken with only peppers. Is he love gone? Are they just roommates at this point?

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2020 10:28 PM

Time to call in Queer Chef! He'll get hubby's sauce sizzling!

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2020 6:17 PM

Now he's back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2020 6:22 PM

He’s annoyingly precious

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2020 6:42 PM

Leonard Nimoy was sexier.

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2020 7:07 PM

Next he was shaming him for buying Crystal Light.

by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2020 11:43 AM

Met Ari at a party, complete twat.

by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2020 11:49 AM

R6-Can you expound? Was he flirty?

by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2020 11:54 AM

One time I was passing him on the street and he totally cruised me...he is very handsome but has a weird giraffe like neck. I've heard he is a twat.

by Anonymousreply 8April 9, 2020 11:58 AM

whats wrong with jello? its an old school comfort food. I can no longer eat jello but I enjoyed it when I could.

by Anonymousreply 9April 9, 2020 12:14 PM

Wow, OP. Quarantine has really gotten to you, hasn't it?

Just put down your lap top. Have a long socially distanced walk. Wear a mask. Wash your hands. We'll get through it.

by Anonymousreply 10April 9, 2020 12:19 PM

[quote]whats wrong with jello? its an old school comfort food. I can no longer eat jello but I enjoyed it when I could.

Gurl, if you can't eat Jell-O you in big trouble. That's what they give sick people in the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 11April 9, 2020 2:56 PM

Well it's not like he said Jello 1-2-3!

by Anonymousreply 12April 9, 2020 2:59 PM

If he were any more twee, he'd be a total tweet.

by Anonymousreply 13April 9, 2020 3:01 PM

[quote]whats wrong with jello?

It's white trash food.

And do you know how they make it? [vomits]

by Anonymousreply 14April 9, 2020 3:04 PM

What's a "total tweet" mean? I don't really do twitter so I'm unfamiliar with the nomenclature.

by Anonymousreply 15April 9, 2020 3:06 PM

I do know how it's made which is why I can no longer eat jello. When I could, it was good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 16April 9, 2020 3:42 PM

I've been off Instagram for a few days. Anything going on in the Shapiro household?

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2020 10:11 PM

I’d poison him

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2020 10:26 PM

He’s the most annoying of all the NPR personalities. He trivializes important subjects with his cloying uptalk.

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2020 10:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!