Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump voters are fucking retard cunt fucks.

FUCK.

THEM.

Some Trump Supporters ‘Delight’ in Intentionally Defying Coronavirus Pandemic Protocols to Stick It to the Libs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 31, 2020 9:50 PM

The true morons of our time.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 4:36 PM

Please darwin..please come home to roost

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 4:37 PM

This will get worse BECAUSE of them and their idiotic Orange leader. The best outcome is that many of them get covid-19 and die off.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 4:38 PM

On the bright side, those two in OP's picture are the very epitome of a high-risk population segment, so this should work out very well for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 4:39 PM

They only exist to be contrary.

[quote]Please darwin..please come home to roost

I'm sure Darwin's far too late for those desiccated cunts.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 4:40 PM

yeah, them fish ain't about to spawn

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 4:43 PM

Kill them all.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 4:45 PM

Not the worst story, actually, given what'll happen to them.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 4:45 PM

Owning the libs, from cradle to grave.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 4:47 PM

And I'm sure those two old cunts in the photo are fine, upstanding Christian ladies.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 4:48 PM

They speak in code. They can not use the N word openly , they use code words and phrases to make their point. libs= n word lover. maga= make the white house white again. Trump is a scorched earth measure against Obama's two successful terms as POTUS: SCORCHED EARTH IN FULL EFFECT AS WE SIT HOME FOR WEEKS ON END COUNTING SHEETS OF TOILET PAPER. WE WILL NOT HAVE JOBS OR INCOME TO LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN THIS QUARANTINE IS LIFTED.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 4:55 PM

They will die, along with these dumbasses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 4:58 PM

It is a challenge to my morality, this temptation to wish them harm.

I suppose they are taking care of that themselves, though. I am not out there encouraging their choices.

I do wish we could have follow-up interviews in two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 5:00 PM

I've already said that conservatives and Republicans are going to try to weaponize this virus to hold liberal society hostage, just to be assholes.

This story proves it. These people are not Christians, and there wont be any heaven for them when they exit this world. It'll be straight to hell. These people are beyond evil.

We have Bush jr, the tea party, Trump, the Murdoch family, fox news, Rush Limbaugh, the GOP, Sarah Palin, and the entire right wing Republican establishment to think for this mess.

Along with right wing religious nuts too. All of these people are evil.

Everyone else, I pray we all get though this together safely and sooner then expected. Remember, wash your hands, don't get to close to anyone and vice versa. And stay in side if you can.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2020 5:01 PM

I so wish I could watch livestreams of all of them, checking in every week or so. I bet the outcomes would be very satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2020 5:05 PM

I read this too; it seems mind boggling that a public health issue has become politicized, but then I guess when you have Fox News - who they listen to all day & the president - who they are heavily invested in to the point of alienating them family & friends, tells them it's a crock, well, what do you expect? And you know they have 0 fucks to give about anyone in NYC dying, so I'm kind of hoping it hits a place like Dallas like a bolt of lightening - maybe that will get their attention. No one likes it & everyone is stunned about how it's paralyzed, not just our country, but the entire world, but the idea that this is yet another ploy to hurt Dear Leader is just insane.

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2020 5:11 PM

Let them kill themselves to "own" me.

I'll be alive in November to vote their orange God out. They won't be.

Who owns who again?

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2020 5:11 PM

I wonder how many of the assholes on DL who called themselves "moderate," still don't feel like assholes for telling us "this is why Trump won" whenever we called out these imbeciles for the shitheads that they were and are. And told us we're supposed coddle these worthless parasites.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2020 5:12 PM

They’re only 15% of the population, despite how the GOP/Russia tries to make them seem like a larger percentage of the population. A month of megachurch gatherings could kill off over 2/3rds of them by June.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote]Trump voters are fucking retard cunt fucks

Every goddamned one of them.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2020 5:22 PM

They can all get the rona for all I care. They brought this beast upon us, they should die by him.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2020 5:26 PM

My twin is one of them. There is really no satisfaction here. She might get sick, but I can’t tell her “haha”. I love her and wish her well. I don’t see her much anymore, because she became obnoxious.

But I do understand the feeling that they should all die as their nastiness and incompetence are running things now.

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2020 5:47 PM

Let's think about this prudently though. Trump isn't running the show, he's just a shitty narcissistic boss who is begrudgingly signing the checks. The Governors are running their own show in each state. When the negligent Governors in the red states have their corona numbers shoot through the roof, Trump will turn on them even though they were just sharing his ideology. Trump is over. He will not get re-elected nor should he be and I think many of these dolts will turn around once they can't say goodbye to MeMaw or Pawpaw because of an infection risk...or they won't get it. My parents have lost respect for him and I am GRATEFUL!

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2020 5:55 PM

Their damage isn't that they'll get sick, because, really -- who gives a shit? What's affecting the rest of us is that if/when they DO get sick, they'll clog up the healthcare system and prevent others from getting treatment.

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2020 5:56 PM

Kayrona Smayrona. cough... Eat shit Libtards. cough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2020 6:23 PM

But wait, there's more!

Twinks for Trump ain't gonna be left out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2020 6:38 PM

At least willful ignorance will eliminate some of the MAGA crowd during the CODVID19 crisis.

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2020 6:49 PM

LOL - a whole new level of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Good for them. I hope they continue to do it. I hope they think getting sick is a plot and infect all their friends and families who support this idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2020 7:10 PM

Those too old cunts will be hogging up ventilators when decent people get sick. God I hate these people.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2020 7:16 PM

Two!

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2020 7:16 PM

And then they will go home and spread it to their families.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2020 9:10 PM

And ALL OF US will be footing the bill for the willful stupidity of these people. I would prefer that any MAGA gets turned away at the hospital and be left to die in the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2020 9:36 PM

Actually, r29, a younger person will get a ventilator before they do.

Ventilators will be given to those who have a higher chance of recovery. Neither of these dessicated cunts qualify.

And since they will never believe they are ill, they will probably die before they ever go to the hospital anyway.

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2020 9:36 PM

They'll pray it away, ask for that hedge of protection shit they do when there's hurricanes.

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2020 12:17 AM

I want to nominate these two cunts for sacrifice in the fires of Hume along with the xtian bastards rushing to bring indigenous people to the light.

I wanted them gone before this, but now? I want them burned to a crisp in an incinerator after they die alone gasping for breath.

by Anonymousreply 35March 31, 2020 12:29 AM

Y'all do realize that is a stock photo of those two old cunts used to accompany the article. They weren't the actual interviewees. If you read the article, it says the Atlantic author spoke to Geoff Frost in Atlanta and Bret (no last name) in Plano. Unless Geoff and Bret are Trannies for Trump, those two old bags in the photo have no connection to the story. That doesn't preclude them from being "fucking retard cunt fucks", as the OP so eloquently put it. And it's OK if you still hope they catch the virus and die a painful death. It's the Christian thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 36March 31, 2020 3:35 AM

[quote]It's the Christian thing to do.

Conservative Christianity for sure.

by Anonymousreply 37March 31, 2020 3:37 AM

I really wish Trump would have ended the shut down on Easter Sunday so they can all go to church just to thin them out.

by Anonymousreply 38March 31, 2020 3:39 AM

Oh they’re gonna have their Easter services regardless, R38, especially in Deplorable Land. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 39March 31, 2020 12:18 PM

Are they catching it yet?

by Anonymousreply 40March 31, 2020 9:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!