Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to block all the coronavirus related threads?

I'm sick and tired of them. I need my normal life back

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 2:12 PM

You're out of luck OP. This pandemic is here for a few months and then there'll be waves of it.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 1:41 PM

Block all the coronavirus and Trump threads and you'll be staring at a blank screen.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote]I need my normal life back

We all do, Op.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 1:43 PM

I honestly don’t know what’s worse, Dump or now this. It does kind of feel end of days because we’ve been dealing with the Dump virus for years and now have this too.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 1:44 PM

Can the world please revolve me and what I want?!?!

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 1:45 PM

R2 - Well, there will be 10 threads left - one each of Woody Allen and Jeopardy, and 8 of Harry & Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 1:46 PM

[quote]I need my normal life back.

Well, aren’t you special.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 1:50 PM

OP's "normal life.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 2:07 PM

How about just scrolling past them???

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 2:09 PM

Thanks R8, I needed that!

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 2:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!