Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Multiple Students Are Sick With Suspected CV19 At Reopened Liberty University

That Falwell fucker should be arrested!

--------------

Mr. Falwell — a staunch ally of President Trump and an influential voice in the evangelical world — reopened the university last week, igniting a firestorm, epidemiologically and otherwise.

As of Friday, Liberty’s student health services Dr. Edward Eppes said, nearly a dozen Liberty students were sick with symptoms that suggest Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. Three were referred to local hospital centers for testing. Another eight were told to self-isolate.

“Liberty will be notifying the community as deemed appropriate and required by law,” Mr. Falwell said in an interview on Sunday when confronted with the numbers. He added that any student returning now to campus would be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2020 9:47 AM

Oh really? Color me surprised. So did they do the right thing and close again?

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 1:49 AM

They should sue Falwell into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 1:51 AM

What a selfish ass

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 1:54 AM

I will pray for them,

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 1:55 AM

Were they all pool boys?

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 1:56 AM

Ill give ole Falwell this though ,hes a hell of a con . Hes lied,cheated,stolen,fucked hot young guys and everybody knows it ! YET here he is ,trucking right along scheming and scamming,possibly killing young people . What does it take these days ?!?

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 2:01 AM

He’s probably a pedophile as well as all the horrible things stated above. He should be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 2:07 AM

And the school is mad as hell at the New York Times for saying so. They insist that that "no one who left town when the university was closed, and since returned" has been officially diagnosed with the virus." Oh, yes, there are a couple who live in the area who have been diagnosed and tested positive. And all the sick students who are in isolation are just ill with some unknown bug -Their CV tests haven't come back yet.

There's forthright, Christian honesty for you!

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 2:44 AM

Thoughts and prayers, that'll cure the virus.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 2:47 AM

Whomp, whomp

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 2:48 AM

We are a culture of pussies. Everyone is so afraid to kill the men who need to be killed.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 2:50 AM

I shocked I tell you, shocked.

You mean sitting in a rooms several times a day with dozens of other people who have come into contact with who knows how many other people might end up exposing you and you could become sick? Spending time in libraries - oh wait, Liberty University. Never mind about libraries.

Who knew? Did someone tell the CDC and notify public health authorities that coming into such close contact with dozens and dozens of strangers could get you sick? Are they aware? Someone needs to let people know so that people will stop congregating in groups of strangers and sharing desks and seating that have been touched by dozens of other people each day might get you sick.

They really need to make some sort of announcement and news outlets need to be talking about this more to get the word out to stay home and stay away from other people.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 3:09 AM

Other thread. Scroll down. apparently others can;t read either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 3:11 AM

God wanted these students to get this.

Just saying

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2020 3:11 AM

jerry Jr the sinner who publicly cheats on his wife is also a domestic terrorist. He is responsible for suffering and maybe even a few deaths. We all know these borderline retarded followers of his probably went all over the place and infected as many people as they possibly could

I'm alright with jerry jr, the president and everyone at fox news being charged with depraved indifference to human life

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2020 3:14 AM

I can't wait for the admissions scandal! Imagine what (and who) those mothers and fathers had to do...

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2020 3:22 AM

[quote]I can't wait for the admissions scandal! Imagine what (and who) those mothers and fathers had to do...

To get their kids into fucking Liberty University? It's not exactly one of our finest institutions of learning.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2020 3:35 AM

Doesn't sound very pro-life to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2020 4:48 AM

Jesus called, I wish he would answer!

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2020 4:53 AM

Covid-19 is Jesus's way of chastizing you. What have you done to anger The Lord?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2020 5:02 AM

Hopefully the subsequent negligence and wrongful death lawsuits will bankrupt the "university" into non-existence.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2020 5:30 AM

Killin' all the right people...

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2020 7:29 AM

[quote] Other thread. Scroll down. apparently others can;t read either.

Oh be quiet you silly little girl.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2020 10:24 AM

[quote] Other thread. Scroll down. apparently others can;t read either.

The threads are about completely different subjects.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2020 9:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!