Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fox News Insiders Concerned Network May Be Sued

... for misleading their idiot viewers in Covid Reporting. Please God let this happen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2020 3:35 AM

The Murdochs are probably hoping the viewers will dies before they have a chance. When has that family cared about anyone but themselves?

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 12:55 AM

Good! Yes! Please! They need to be fucking destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 12:58 AM

Sue them into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 1:00 AM

that company has a lot in common with nazi germany and the rwanda genocide.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 1:00 AM

HOAX NEWS

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 1:01 AM

They probably fired that blond cunt so they can claim they corrected themselves. She probably has a deal to come back in two years when the dust settles.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 1:03 AM

They probably fired that blond cunt so they can claim they corrected themselves. She probably has a deal to come back in two years when the dust settles.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 1:03 AM

The story is from the same people that promised that there was proof that Trump had colluded with Russia and that he would already be out of office. They're just feeding their audience what they want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 1:07 AM

The discovery on this alone — all their internal emails and discussions — could be very damaging. Bring it on.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 1:09 AM

Please let them be sued

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 1:09 AM

Who will sue them? Definitely not their idiot viewers, that would require them to think.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 1:15 AM

The same could happen to Jerry Falwell Jr for encouraging students to return to the Liberty University campus.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 1:15 AM

The operate as FoxNews but they demand to be categorized as an "entertainment" channel.

I thought this was their "get out of jail" card.

Whatever, they peddle bullshit. No one would be wrong considering them merely the broadcast division of the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 1:16 AM

This will never be allowed to happen. The wealthy don't lose suits to the plebes, only each other.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2020 1:21 AM

Yeah right, I'm sure Fox is terrified.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2020 1:30 AM

[quote]The operate as FoxNews but they demand to be categorized as an "entertainment" channel.

Not this again. Categorized by whom, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2020 1:45 AM

FCC?

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2020 1:49 AM

Shifting rhetoric.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2020 1:53 AM

It’s a cable channel, so the FCC has no jurisdiction.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2020 1:53 AM

I don't understand how they can still have a broadcasting license, considering that they peddle lies and willingly distrust society. Aren't tv stations supposed to serve the public, and to air the truth? Why do they get a pass?

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2020 2:00 AM

R20 Cable channels in the US are not licenced, only broadcast channels, over the public airwaves, are subject to Government regulation. This "news" will go no where. Any lawsuit would be tossed out of court, either by a trial court or on appeal.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2020 2:04 AM

not a lawyer, but would sheep have standing to sue the abbatoir?

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2020 2:19 AM

SUE THEM TO OBLIVION!

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2020 2:20 AM

I think the scarf lady and the Indian doctor lady should be sued to kingdom come for fraud.

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2020 2:21 AM

Malpractice, r24

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote] Who will sue them? Definitely not their idiot viewers, that would require them to think.

Some enterprising lawyer wanted to make a name or a splash could launch a class action arguing Fox facilitated spread of the coronavirus through it’s reporting and misleading of the very idiot viewers of which you speak.

Gloria Allred has probably copyrighted this idea.

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2020 2:54 AM

Of all the times to be bent over screaming for mercy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2020 2:59 AM

R20 Sean Hannity is gonna take your statement and repeat it verbatim - but in reference to CNN. So all his viewers will then be parroting the statement. This is how Fox operates, and they're the ones that are making this country so divisive.

I think for any kind of a lawsuit to be successful, they have to go after a significant personality - (like Gretchen Carlson did) - rather than the entire network itself. They fired Trish Regan. So I hope someone targets Hannity. He's probably the most destructive of the the Prime Time three.

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2020 3:23 AM

Well that stupid cunt Pirro was fucked up on air. Can people go after her as a jumping off point or anything?

I don’t even care how, I just want them gone. The whole NewsCorp group needs to be broken up and destroyed. They’ve succeeded in destroying two entire countries and the shithole that is Australia burned to the ground and the Murdochs said it was immigration or some bullshit causing runaway wildfires. They need to be stopped. Forcibly.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2020 3:36 AM

What a bunch of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2020 3:46 AM

At least they're killing off their audience.....so at least there's that.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2020 3:51 AM

and all those rants about killing seniors is not going to help them.

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2020 4:19 AM

R32, the average FOX viewer/Republican turd/Trump parasite never believes the suggestions about killing old people applies to them.

by Anonymousreply 33March 31, 2020 4:55 AM

R28 I'd love to get rid of Hannity, but they'll always be another. The personalities are nothing, it's the network people watch. Sure, they have their preferences, but they're not going to go somewhere else just cause their favorite dish gets taken off the menu- Ask Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, or Megyn Kelly. It's part of the reason Fox has been able to evade accountability, they can scapegoat their personalities whenever it's necessary. The personalities, heartless fools that they are, think they are safe until it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2020 1:36 AM

They are masters at arousing feelings from their viewers while not actually saying the things their viewers think they hear. Such as racial slurs. They don’t use them, but their viewers seem to think they have, and have legitimized their usage.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2020 2:14 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rupert Murdoch has a side hustle making dog whistles.

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2020 3:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!