Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How a Dog Reacts to Invisible Food

I don't remember trying this, Invisible Food, but I would occasionally take a dog biscuit and pretend to nibble on it. My dog would get so mad! He’d tilt his head, vocalize in frustration, and wack me with his paw. Damn I miss him!

He had a good life, don’t pick on me for teasing him a few times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 4:10 AM

“Goose” should be “Choose”, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 5:40 PM

Was he a rescue dog?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 5:49 PM

Don't worry, OP, you can get another dog to abuse.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 5:57 PM

They're all very cute, but that video should have been edited down to 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 10:41 PM

My dog never did that. But she did become obsessed with a stuffed animal toy (in the shape of a carrot). After she stopped eating for a few days, I took her to the vet, and she was diagnosed with "false pregnancy". Well, I never! Fortunately, it wore off, and she never had another mental episode again.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 10:45 PM

He wasn't mad, if he was mad you wouldn't have had a face

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 11:18 PM

R6, we used to roughhouse and he would chomp down on my arm. I’d then shove my forearm into his mouth and he would bite down, but never broke the skin. He knew what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 1:25 AM

OP = Worse than Hitler, and a dog killer.

Poor dog. Poor dead dog.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 1:40 AM

Can this Asian guy be any more cuter? ❤️

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 2:04 AM

I would love to tell you what a charmed life my dog had, but it would bore you.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote] Can this Asian guy be any more cuter?

I thought the same thing when I was watching the video. He's not sexy cute, but well, puppy cute.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 2:31 AM

[quote] Goose between a boyfriend and a forever dog.

Goose?

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 2:32 AM

Yes, Goose, R12. Put a goose between your boyfriend and a forever dog, and report back with the results.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!