Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you gurls (& boys) think of all this stuff that is starting to appear all over the internet?

Corny? or something else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 8:26 PM

If I wanted to fill my life with this shit I would just watch CBS Sunday Morning. It is only going to get worse, a bunch of egomaniacs locked up with their phones for months on end.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 4:38 PM

Get the sick bag, and some people learn to just sing and not do all that ghastly warbling.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 4:46 PM

Apparently you can hack Zoom and insert your own little video window to these annoyances. Would be hilarious is one of these just 'popped in'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 4:48 PM

I liked how the bearded white guy at 1:53 sang like he was Patti Labelle!

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 4:58 PM

Im a cynical old bitch but that had tears rolling down my face . I know,MARY !

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 5:01 PM

I hate that cunt (guy in the glasses) @ 0:36 - that's what I mean by warbling that's been so popular these last 20 or so years.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 5:04 PM

& @ 0:46 even worse.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 5:05 PM

Aw -Lay off them. They did something productive with their time, and they are entertaining people. If it's not your thing, fine. But those instrumentals were solid, and most of the vocals were great. And syncing all that up took a lot of serious editing skills! Don't like it? Turn it off. Done.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 5:32 PM

R8, apparently you are new to DL. Nothing is good; everything is ridiculed. That's why it exists.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 7:37 PM

I doubt they're all playing individually in their own homes and it all coordinates so wonderfully at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 7:40 PM

I prefer the Lockdown Orchestra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 7:41 PM

I loved the vocals and their bright shining faces and enthusiasm. Very heartfelt.

No, not just for some, but for everyone...but Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 7:51 PM

It kinda does R10. They had the girl that put it together on NPR. They sent out the equivalent of sheet music and some baseline musicb the artists contributed from that framework and all downloaded into her laptop.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!