Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How long have you been in self-quarantine?

As of today 3/29/20. How many days have you not left your house.Including grocery store, excluding walk alone in the woods, etc.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 3:00 PM

Could OP get someone whose first language is English to translate the thread title?

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 1:46 PM

Excluding grocery store?

This is the 19th day I’ve been isolating, but the grocery store is the only place I’ve been (twice) during those 19 days.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 1:48 PM

Your poll makes no sense, OP. You mean how long have we not left the house, except for groceries? Because where I live it's the only thing you're allowed to leave the house for. Walks alone in the woods are verboten, unless you own the woods of course.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 1:48 PM

I just went to the grocery store Friday.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 1:58 PM

Your poll is untakeable, OP. Using words, though, I've been to the store three times since March 13, I think it was. Out to an AA meeting and a restaurant the night of the 13th. Twice out for a quick takeout meal with a friend. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 2:15 PM

R5 is gonna get us all killed. How was the takeout you silly fool?

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 2:19 PM

It was an extremely good chicken parm sub, r6. The first time, it was pizza.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 2:24 PM

I still go to work every day.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 2:33 PM

Since the 11th, I’ve only gone out to store for food and supplies 3x - extremely diligent about distance, contact, cleaning and stripping upon coming home. I consider myself in quarantine for 18 days.

PS. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!