Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden the Rapist

The Bros are pushing this story beyond belief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 4:55 PM

Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 11:23 AM

So he invented rap? I knew it wasn't black people

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 11:34 AM

That’s crap! Why would you spread that malicious gossip?

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 2:34 PM

I dumped Huffington Post long ago. Their idea of news tends to be laced with opinion.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 2:43 PM

Her story doesn't add up. He'd never be found guilty in a court of law - and in America you're presumed innocent until proven guilty. I don't think he should even acknowledge the accusation. Some people are pushing the theory that the party doesn't really have faith in Joe's health and that they want Cuomo instead and see this as an opportunity to ditch Joe, but he did great with Sanders in the last debate.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote]The Bros are pushing this story beyond belief.

Because of COURSE they are.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 2:56 PM

[quote] in America you're presumed innocent until proven guilty

Not on twitter!

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 3:07 PM

I'm someone that takes sex abuse seriously. I always give benefit of doubt to people that speak up, knowing most would not purposely lie. Crimes of that nature are "falsely reported" less often than other crimes. It's statistically rare and that's why we have courts.

That said; I'm extremely cautious on this one, because she waited, waited, and waited until he was a definite thing. Nothing when he was VP, running for 2 years -- nope.

I'm not a hypocrite, I just honestly do not believe it is what she says. Trump wanted Bernie.

Let's say it's true for shits and giggles, sorry, I also don't care enough to screw up this election. Too much is at stake. You got 2 rapists, pick the better one damn it all, or find a better candidate asap!

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 3:40 PM

She’s a Sanders’ devotee and worker. Now she’s Tad & Jeff’s Hail Mary pass!

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!