Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

China is back to business as usual.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 2, 2020 12:15 AM

Is there nothing they don't eat over there?

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 1:22 AM

Fuck is wrong with them?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 1:23 AM

I'm over this shit. Nuke the places they still do it.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 1:24 AM

Fucking degenerate savage peasants.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 1:24 AM

They're toying with Armageddon, and there's no way for the rest of us to stop them.

Without threatening to launch missles. Which, of course, would be toying with Armageddon.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 1:30 AM

With a population of 1.4 billion people anything edible is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 1:31 AM

The apologists will be showing up any minute...

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 1:38 AM

They have nuclear weapons as well. They will nuke you back

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 1:39 AM

Locusts.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 1:40 AM

And yet this is who Hollywood markets to for big box office...

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 1:41 AM

They need to be shamed into submission. Xi is fighting hard against anyone pointing the finger at China...this is why the virus needs to be treated like every other novel virus and named after it's origin. None of this covid or coronavirus shit. It's the Wuhan flu.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 1:45 AM

China sends its love. Enjoy your Trump virus.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 1:45 AM

Why isn't their own fucking govt doing anything? They put people in camps for their religion (whatever you think, they'd never eat this disgusting shit), but they can't stop THIS? Why?

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 1:45 AM

Sum Ding Wong

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 1:47 AM

You morons still think this is from eating. Talk about shit for brains.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 1:47 AM

R15, what does you reddit conspiracy circle-jerk tell you?

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 1:48 AM

r14, it was Sum Ting Wong

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 1:50 AM

It's the Karma virus. What horrible fate people wished on China came home to roost. Enjoy your virus soap.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 1:51 AM

R18, who the fuck was wishing anything on China before this? Hell, I live in a predominantly Chinese neighborhood in Brooklyn and even many of them are pissed off with their native country.

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 1:53 AM

Drop a nuke and be done with it. These people are a danger to the future of mankind.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 1:56 AM

They are the Borg.

Soulless.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 1:59 AM

The Chinese need to stop this shit, once and for all. But I will reserve judgement until a REAL news source reports this, not the Daily Heil. God, this could have been from before this all started for all we know. That racist rag has a history of lying. OP, real sources now or GTFO!

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 2:01 AM

"Is there nothing they don't eat over there?"

They're 3rd world pretending to be 1st world.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 2:04 AM

R23, please. Even the third world has its limitations.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 2:06 AM

R17, I was speaking Cantonese.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 2:08 AM

I live in a Central American Third World country, and people here do not eat the shit the Chinese do.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2020 2:09 AM

Third World people would sooner eat beans/lentils than bats or rats. Fucking disgusting. It's mostly Asia where they have no limitations when it comes to living things.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 2:13 AM

Unfortunately many Chinese feel wildlife is on earth to be used. Doesn’t matter what it is.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2020 2:15 AM

Well, I hope the Chinese will enjoy the sanctions that will rain down on them from all directions after the dust settles.

They’re toast, they know it.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2020 2:17 AM

The fucking chinks will kill us all!

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2020 2:20 AM

Fuck you, op. You are an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2020 2:29 AM

I just read where they have delivered thousands of cremation boxes to the city of origin. Even though the death count was much less. The are nothing but liars.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2020 2:33 AM

Live in a mainland-Chinese heavy city. No racist, but guarantee you they don't give AF about their virus or the havoc they caused.

They will be looking forward to their $1,200 checks tho.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2020 2:36 AM

And they will be the first to be calling when it is a day late.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2020 2:38 AM

China is going to lose so much after the world recovers from Covid. The hate and vitriol directed at them will be unlike anything they have seen.

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2020 2:41 AM

Let us kill some chinks here or send them to the concentration camp. They deserve it

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2020 2:42 AM

OP is a fucking racist bag of shit. There is absolutely NO proof that clip is current and not pre-virus. NONE.

And eating bats and other wild animals has now been banned in China, as of a week ago. There is no way someone would be able to buy it in a food cart.

Shame on you OP. You're worthless.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2020 2:47 AM

R36, I'm R19 and a lot of my neighbors are Chinese. Quiet, good, upper middle class people. I want nothing to happen to them. They didn't want this either.

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2020 2:53 AM

r32, it was a Bloomberg story and it's more like 10s of 1000s. one funeral home alone took delivery of 5000 urns.

by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2020 2:55 AM

B-b-b-b-b-b-but it's RACIST to criticize other cultures' FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2020 2:56 AM

No, OP/R40. But it's racist to lie and try to pretend something is what it's not, to incite hatred against an entire race of people.

You're scum.

by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2020 2:59 AM

That joke of a new law is Chinese PR. Kung Pao is still chasing around everything with a tail in Ding Dong Dang.

by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2020 3:00 AM

OP, and the Brits are breaking curfew to go out and buy such "essential" items as lava lamps, paint, houseplants, and doormats. Every time they do, they risk exposure or exposing other people.

But they're white, so I'll bet that's a-ok with you.

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2020 3:03 AM

R35 yes, it will be ugly.

Nobody will trade or do business with the Chinese for decades. Manufacturing will return to the US almost overnight as unions also come back. The Chinese govt’s mindset of grinding their populace under their bootheels will be rejected all over the world. And poor honest immigrant Chinese Americans who have lived here for decades and proved themselves hardworking and honest will pay the price.

I hate this.

by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2020 3:04 AM

R44 Please. Lazy Americans can't even quarantine properly.

Not to mention all goods made by the American unions will be crap and cost 20x as much to support union wages.

India/Bangladesh/Vietnam will benefit from this. Their governments are probably drafting child labor-friendly laws as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2020 3:07 AM

No it won’t. I’m sorry but it won’t. Who’s been pushing Trump to get the country up and running by Easter? Wealthy CEOs. They’ll have those Chinese factories humming again as fast as they can. And we’ll want our cheap flat screen.

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2020 3:08 AM

Many of you are in violation of your countries domestic terrorism and/or hate speech laws. This board is not as anonymous as you may think.

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2020 3:10 AM

Just shut the fuck up, EU stooge r47.

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2020 3:12 AM

Muriel has an obligation to report many of these comments as incitement to violence/terrorism. I really hope she does. I already have.

by Anonymousreply 49March 29, 2020 3:13 AM

China is a HUGE market. HUGE economy. You're insane if you think that'll end.

by Anonymousreply 50March 29, 2020 3:17 AM

r47 types are the real vermin.

by Anonymousreply 51March 29, 2020 3:20 AM

I'm truly surprised to see that so many distinguished Sinologists are commenting on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 52March 29, 2020 3:20 AM

What you don't seem to get is that most companies are not "patriotic." You think Walmart gives a shit that this happened to Americans? The fucking president wants it to be a "Hunger Games" situation over ventilators for fuck sake. Have you seen any wealthy person immediately say they'll bring back manufacturing?

What in the hell makes you think it won't go back to business as usual since the wealthy don't really need the American market when China has four times the number of people? Don't be so god damned naive. Money is the only thing that matters in the end. Life is meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 53March 29, 2020 3:24 AM

[quote]Their governments are probably drafting child labor-friendly laws as we speak.

Understandable. Their little hands are so gentle on our delicates.

We have three.

by Anonymousreply 54March 29, 2020 3:25 AM

E48 I live in the U.S. Your country actually has shown an interest in tracking down individuals that violate its hate speech laws over the internet. Be cognizant of the fact that you are however posting on a United States domain and several bodies here monitor and track violent extremists that recruit for their White Nationalist cause and forward these details to the appropriate agencies internationally.

It's a shame that this website is being used to further a xenophobic, terrorist agenda, and it's being perpetrating by a small number of people. I blocked two posters and half this thread disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 55March 29, 2020 3:26 AM

Get fucked and die.

by Anonymousreply 56March 29, 2020 3:27 AM

Eating cats and abusing animals, in general, ought to garner heinous karma and social shunning, no matter WHERE you're from/are.

by Anonymousreply 57March 29, 2020 3:32 AM

Oh FFS, what hate speech has been said on this thread? The apologists on this thread are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 58March 29, 2020 3:36 AM

R57 Dear dumb one, attacking the majority of a country for the diets of a few is like someone calling you or I a squirrel eating, alligator humping, goose torturing fiend. Please don't be naive. This is about a few radicals on here trying to recreate the horrific treatment of the Japanese... the Jews.. The Tutsi. The scenarios may shift but the culprits remain the same. They live for hatred. Racism is a sickness of the mind.

R58 The calls to murder "chinks" and nuke an entire population of course don't qualify as hatred to you. You can't see that you're the frog in the pot being boiled alive by your own seething hatred. Oh look, there's another thing certain people in the west eat that doesn't evoke calls for mass murder.

by Anonymousreply 59March 29, 2020 3:49 AM

Fuck all the chinese apologists.

Here is a copy of the article. https ://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8163761/Chinese-markets-selling-bats.html

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2020 3:53 AM

R59 = lesbian

by Anonymousreply 61March 29, 2020 3:56 AM

R60 No, fuck you for sharing a tabloid link to a publication known for its support of the Nazis, its persecution of gay men during the AIDS crisis and more recently sharing a cartoon depicting migrant mothers and children as RATS... Vermin, which has been a term thrown around here-- that need to be exterminated.

Still, I don't wish for you to simply drop dead because of your disgusting beliefs. I wish for all the self loathing and hatred towards yourself you've bottled up your entire life to disappear. That takes more work than a datalounge dialogue can offer. However-- the threats of violence here are serious and should be addressed by moderation through an ISP ban.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 29, 2020 4:02 AM

"Infectious diseases emerging from Chinese wet-markets: zoonotic origins of severe respiratory viral infections."

Note the date: Oct 2006

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 29, 2020 4:04 AM

R59, I'm R3. I specifically said nuke the places where they still do it - as in the markets, not the entire country.

by Anonymousreply 64March 29, 2020 4:04 AM

R63 I'm done opening private windows to check your replies. Like I said-- this thread has about 10 total posts out of 64 that aren't coming from you and maybe two other people. That's insane.

Not even touching the fact that you don't seem to know how nuclear weapons work. It's probably a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 65March 29, 2020 4:06 AM

**R64

by Anonymousreply 66March 29, 2020 4:08 AM

Are you done finger wagging and threatening people? Citizens around the world are justifiably pissed off at this.

You're either a Chinese PR plant or you're insane.

by Anonymousreply 67March 29, 2020 4:11 AM

[quote]Not even touching the fact that you don't seem to know how nuclear weapons work. It's probably a good thing.

I actually do know how they work. It's hyperbole on my part. You do understand I don't actually believe in nuking humans. I'd settle for a hard crackdown by the govt over there. I mean they seem to have no problem doing it to people fighting for democracy or their right to practice their religion, yet closing down markets with dogs in pain stuffed in cages and disease-carrying animals as food, seems to be hard for the govt to do. Shut those markets down. Show the world you take this seriously.

by Anonymousreply 68March 29, 2020 4:13 AM

R65 I don't know what you're talking about as I've only posted two posts on this thread.

In the meantime, I suggest you have a look at the article at R63, it is the website of the "US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health"

""Infectious diseases emerging from Chinese wet-markets: zoonotic origins of severe respiratory viral infections."

It is from the year 2006.

Read an learn.

BTW according to CNN, the ban on the wet markets in China is a "temporary ban".

by Anonymousreply 69March 29, 2020 4:19 AM

*Read and learn.

by Anonymousreply 70March 29, 2020 4:20 AM

China reopened the wet markets 3 months after SARS. It's a 74 billion dollar business they'll never let it go unless you make it more expensive to keep them going than to shut them down for good. That country's a petri dish and our wannabe secret police is welcome to report me for 'hate' speech. Racist is a cheap word coming from a country that locks Muslims in concentration camps.

by Anonymousreply 71March 29, 2020 4:20 AM

China is borrowing a page from Russian troll farms. Now they are sending their trolls all over the internet to shut any criticism of China.

Don't argue with them, just block them.

by Anonymousreply 72March 29, 2020 4:22 AM

[quote]And eating bats and other wild animals has now been banned in China, as of a week ago. There is no way someone would be able to buy it in a food cart.

The ban is only temporary. It may very well have been lifted by now.

Cnn: "China’s wild animal trade should be banned for good if future viruses are to be stopped, activists warn"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 29, 2020 4:28 AM

Markets are back to selling Bat soup. Yeah right.

China would have to reeducate an entire country in order to avoid the next pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 74March 29, 2020 4:34 AM

R74 - you act like there are no governing bodies or police in these areas. There are - or at the minimum, local Communist party officials.

They can do this if they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 75March 29, 2020 4:37 AM

It's no one's fault, it's just one of those things that happen in life.

I guess you could substitute China with Homosexual and say the same thing about AIDS.

Of course you'd find that offensive

by Anonymousreply 76March 29, 2020 4:41 AM

If you'd been diagnosed with hiv and it's infectious and you're fucking every 19 year old bareback you can find yes it's your fault. China is a diseased demon fucking the world bareback.

by Anonymousreply 77March 29, 2020 4:44 AM

[quote] Of course you'd find that offensive

You won't since you are not a gay man. How is gay life in China btw? Are they close to passing gay marriage?

by Anonymousreply 78March 29, 2020 4:46 AM

You want to see an avalanche of Chinese trolls, read the Financial Times comments on any article about China.

500 posts of broken Engrish Chicom propaganda. Everyone laughs at them, but they do it every time.

by Anonymousreply 79March 29, 2020 4:48 AM

How come no pandemic viruses or diseases ever come from India? Most people there seem to have some kind of respect for animals, even if they treat (or at least the upper classes treat the lower classes) horribly.

by Anonymousreply 80March 29, 2020 4:50 AM

Rather than yet another hysterical, irrational thread filled with venom, finger-pointing, scapegoating and demonising, you cunts might want to consider the fact that China, the epicenter of Wuflu, IS back in business. Which means so will the rest of the world. Eventually.

You want to save yourself from foreign cooties? Then stop flights, imports, and tourists to/from the dirty, overcrowded developing and third world. Because this time it was China. Next time, it may be Africa. Where Lassa fever is rampant and far more deadly than Wuflu.

by Anonymousreply 81March 29, 2020 4:56 AM

The fuck did this get ff'd? The china apologists are truly something else. When you're coughing and dying in the icu let's see if you're still apologizing for these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 82March 29, 2020 4:56 AM

I am also curious to the answer to r80's question.

I wonder if part of it is because almost all people there are actually quite strict on what they will and will not eat (vegetarians of various strictness, halal rules, etc)

by Anonymousreply 83March 29, 2020 4:56 AM

Obviously the whole kosher/halal thing means they don't eat "unclean" animals. When people don't have "normal" meat as an option, they don't go eating vermin. Shockingly, they opt for other sources of protein that aren't animal-based.

by Anonymousreply 84March 29, 2020 5:00 AM

#1 with a nasal swab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 29, 2020 5:02 AM

Yeah R82 - the apologists FF'd OP. Bunch of assholes.

R84 - halal in India? Only 14% of India's population is Muslim. About 1/2 are vegetarian and a good percentage don't eat a lot of meat.

So, I think it's a combination of lower-levels of meat eating and also I don't recall any articles about Indians eating exotic animal meat.

by Anonymousreply 86March 29, 2020 5:07 AM

[quote]The china apologists are truly something else.

They are Chinese farm trolls, not regular posters. Block them.

by Anonymousreply 87March 29, 2020 5:13 AM

In the late 90's i attended a forum about the challenges that the planet would face in the 21st century. When they started talking about how China would become the top superpower one of the panelists, a Chinese scientist, interrupted and bluntly said that China wasn't going to take over the world, it was going to destroy it.

How right he was.

by Anonymousreply 88March 29, 2020 5:14 AM

R88 Substitute 'Jews' for Chinese and you see how any normal person views your insane, vitriolic statements. Or maybe they're on your ethnic hit list as well. It's more than probable....

by Anonymousreply 89March 29, 2020 5:19 AM

[quote] Only 14% of India's population is Muslim.

ONLY? That's 200M people. 200, 000, 000. Using it as a percentage like it's some minuscule number is preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 90March 29, 2020 5:24 AM

R90 - the post was referring to all the halal meat eaten in India - it's just not a large part of the population. It sounded like the post thought a large percentage of the population ate meat and specifically halal meat. They don't and it's a small percentage.

I would welcome ANY food preparation laws in China right now.

by Anonymousreply 91March 29, 2020 5:43 AM

R91, but even with meat, Muslims and Jews do seem to have more stringent standards than even "western" mass produced meat. I've bought meat from both Kosher and ME markets in NY and the meat tends to look/taste fresher than the crap you see in supermarkets.

by Anonymousreply 92March 29, 2020 5:51 AM

[quote]Substitute 'Jews' for Chinese and you see how any normal person views your insane, vitriolic statements.

R89 The difference is that, due to ancient, entrenched social/cultural anti-Jewish bigotry/hatred, if R88's statement were about Jews, most "normal people" would certainly NOT view it as "insane" or "vitriolic" but as a culturally- acknowledged given and fact.

by Anonymousreply 93March 29, 2020 5:53 AM

R93 That you choose to spend your time fermenting hatred against entire nations of people knowing how endemic these attitudes are and what they lead to would drive any.. normal person.. to introspection.

by Anonymousreply 94March 29, 2020 6:00 AM

Op here, It's not about they eating dogs or not. Even tho I fing the practive abhorrent, I understand that it is a source of protein for such a large population.

It's about regulation. Instead of having those horrid wet markets, if they must continue eating dogs and cats, it's about having processing plants for that kind of meat, with all the standards of hygiene. The same goes for reptil meat and whatnot. Other type of meats, like Bats and Pangolins and rare species should be banned outright.

It's not about discrimination, it's about bringing their meat consuption to 21st Century hygienic standards. Butchering and torturing live animals in such dirty conditions is not only cruel and barbaric, but belongs to another Century. It's common sense.

The Chinese people who do that do it for cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 95March 29, 2020 6:07 AM

[quote]That you choose to spend your time fermenting hatred

Uh . . . R94 . . . It's F O M E N T I N G

by Anonymousreply 96March 29, 2020 6:10 AM

Are you as engaged in regulating roadkill and reptile cuisine cuisine in your own country? Or is it just others that have the problem?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 29, 2020 6:12 AM

Everything All the Time is about The Jews.

by Anonymousreply 98March 29, 2020 6:14 AM

R96 Dear one, you've already shown thinking isn't in your wheelhouse. Digging yourself further.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 29, 2020 6:15 AM

R94 - go back to writing your fiction about coming down with the Coronavirus.

You must be Chinese or Chinese American, because you're just way too hot about these comments.

by Anonymousreply 100March 29, 2020 6:16 AM

R100 Yes. I only speak out when I have a Chinese dog in the race. You've perfectly exposed MY nature and not your own.

by Anonymousreply 101March 29, 2020 6:19 AM

R98 It's all about Jews because YOU'VE made sure of it with 1,700 years of socially/culturally entrenched Jew hatred.

by Anonymousreply 102March 29, 2020 6:21 AM

R102 Yet you're sitting here participating in dialogue reflective of culturally entrenched hatred of Asians. How baffling. Now you're arguing with a bigot seconds ago you thought you had commonality with. Funny how that works!

by Anonymousreply 103March 29, 2020 6:25 AM

R103 In your hell-bent race to tar everyone "bigot", you've completely lost the plot (to say nothing of proper spelling). Where did I agree with "a bigot"?

"Cultural entrenched hatred of Asians is completely erroneous", as there are no common Asian stereotypes that transcend cultures worldwide, especially not in Asian cultures or where Asian populations are non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 104March 29, 2020 6:38 AM

R104 Sorry, proper spelling? Are you the one that didn't realize fermenting and fomenting are linguistically synonymous? I'm over that-- I even provided a link to highlight your dumbassery.

Secondly, no. I'm not engaging with this "there's no universal racism or stereotypes against Asians" line of argument. One has to wonder where you grew up. I've noticed you for years making disgustingly prejudiced comments and then clutching your pearls when one of your comrades shows themselves to be an antisemite. Have fun with that. That road leads nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 105March 29, 2020 6:46 AM

Yikes!

If you block the Chinese farm troll. Half of the replies are gone.

by Anonymousreply 106March 29, 2020 6:49 AM

[quote]I'm not engaging with this "there's no universal racism or stereotypes against Asians" line of argument.

In every culture in the world, there are hatred, slanders, stereotypes and vicious bigotry about and against Jews, including in cultures where Jews have never existed. That does not happen with Asians.

[quote] I've noticed you for years making disgustingly prejudiced comments and then clutching your pearls when one of your comrades shows themselves to be an antisemite.

Given your predilection for bad spelling/grammar, either you have me mixed up with another poster (highly possible on a board with hundreds of posters); OR

I've displeased the Little Empress by having the temerity to express opinions that you don't share.

Just as guess; English is NOT your first language, is it?

by Anonymousreply 107March 29, 2020 9:45 AM

Fuck those disgusting Chinese. They have put the world and its economy at great risk and should be appropriately sanctioned. Oh and the Chinese farm trolls and apologists should stuff a pangolin up their asses.

by Anonymousreply 108March 29, 2020 11:16 AM

R67, you should see the sensorship on Reddit, turns out they own a 50% stake. US handling re cv bashing posts get huge numbers of upvotes, rising to the tops of subs. Mild criticism re: the CCP is removed. What was that about our overloards being those who cannot be criticized?

Anyone seen more on this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 29, 2020 1:53 PM

ugh, Cenorship

we need an edit button and i need coffee

by Anonymousreply 110March 29, 2020 2:00 PM

Haute cuisine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2020 10:29 PM

God, that's disgusting. That asshole isn't even starving and that's what he chooses to eat? And they're still alive, too. I don't understand this psychotic need to not only eat some of the most disgusting things, but torture them in the process. Eating them in the first place is disgusting when you aren't even desperate, but while still alive. Jesus Christ, even hicks who eat possum and squirrel kill the fucking thing first.

WTF is wrong with these people?

by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2020 11:04 PM

Fish prepared so it's still alive when it's served. Blinking frogs gobbled down like chocolate. Handfuls of squirming baby mice swallowed by the dozens, like popcorn. And let's not mention live dogs thrown into boiling water. They taste SO much better if they suffer as they are cooked. Where's my napkin?

by Anonymousreply 113March 29, 2020 11:56 PM

Please die, Americans.

by Anonymousreply 114March 30, 2020 12:10 AM

Have no fear, r114, eventually some demon virus will arise in some wet market in some numbered shithole anthill Chinese city, and you'll get your wish.

by Anonymousreply 115March 30, 2020 12:22 AM

Gross as fuck, wtf is wrong with these freaks? Eating live. baby mice like they're snakes. Imhumane.

by Anonymousreply 116March 30, 2020 12:34 AM

Are we sure they're not the real life "V"?

by Anonymousreply 117March 30, 2020 12:36 AM

Bon appetite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 30, 2020 12:45 AM

I wonder if the rest of the world is going to come down hard on China and tell them to clean up their act when this is all over.

by Anonymousreply 119March 30, 2020 1:40 AM

The propaganda effort from China and complicit governments (I'm looking at you, governments of Canada and Australia and NZ, among many others) and also companies that profit from Chinese cheapskating, corner-cutting, and slave labour will be intense and unrelenting. Hopefully everyone keeps their head and doesn't forget.

by Anonymousreply 120March 30, 2020 2:12 AM

[quote]Are we sure they're not the real life "V"?

I love you for that reference!

by Anonymousreply 121March 30, 2020 2:18 AM

If I get a wish it's that China be flushed down into hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 30, 2020 3:49 PM

Vile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 30, 2020 4:10 PM

Fuck these Chines ‘Wumao/五毛/50 cents’ trolls.

They are just fucking everywhere, and are as bad as the Russian bots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 31, 2020 6:26 AM

Reddit has fallen prey to these fucking ‘Wumao/50 cents’:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 31, 2020 6:30 AM

Taiwan is helping:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 1, 2020 9:24 AM

Not only is China reopened for business, so are the "wet markets".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 1, 2020 9:29 AM

"Thank God you're back open! I'll take a side of koala, a quart of monkey brains and two dozen mice. And throw in a few of those dog testicles!"

by Anonymousreply 128April 1, 2020 1:54 PM

BOGO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 1, 2020 2:16 PM

TRUTH:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 1, 2020 10:39 PM

So, now it's not just the Daily Mail reporting this, per the link at R127. Can we get a comment from the SJW who has been foaming at the mouth all over this thread?

I'm surprised they did it so soon though, while still playing the pr. game in Italy and elsewhere.

Trump is an imbecile, but he is the only one who (when it suits him) calls these locusts out. All other political leaders will be silent and nothing will change. Nothing. China will continue to rape the world.

by Anonymousreply 131April 2, 2020 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!