Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck I am Going Crazy

In nyc. This isolating thing was novel at first. Now I’m fucking going insane. Fuck fuck fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 1:22 PM

Have you tried reading a good book?

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 11:47 PM

[quote] Fuck fuck fuck.

I’d like to but I can’t can’t can’t.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 11:50 PM

y kant OP read?

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 11:54 PM

OP, thanks for posting this. I suppose it’s nice that some people are making good use of this time at home, but I’m like the OP. Frustrated, anxious about getting sick, anxious about paying rent, scared that I’ll lose my apartment, worried that now I can’t take care of my very elderly mom, depressed not knowing when I’ll be able to have sex again, and on and on.

If one more friend or coworker sends me a link to a video on how to learn a new language, get my summer body NOW, become a gourmet chef, or Marie Kondo-ize my home on the path to tranquility, I swear I’ll shoot myself.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 12:05 AM

My sister is an I’ll health and for the last two years has basically lived in relative isolation with the exception of a few good friends visiting her from time to time. She thinks you whiners have just had a glimpse of what it’s like to be in her world. Be grateful if you have your health and still have money to pay your bills. One unlucky event in your life and you could be exactly where my sister is today. Suck it up

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 12:36 AM

And r5 comes in with the reality check.

Thank you, r5.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 1:22 AM

Humorless fags are the best kind!

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 1:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!