Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities who come across as likable on Social Media?

I know many have said that social media can ruin the mystery of certain celebrities. This has become apparent in the past few weeks where celebs have turned to social media to feed their egos and grab attention with negative results.

Who social media not ruined? Which celebrity comes across as likable?

I would have to say Britney Spears. Her posts are really endearing and sometimes are bit bizarre, but harmless. You tell she is being her authentic self and just posts whatever she wants without pretense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 2:43 PM

How could anyone hate this person?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 11:40 PM

Britney has come across likable her entire life. Especially in interviews back in her prime. Terrible example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 11:40 PM

r2 I guess I should say she comes across as more likable on social media.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 11:43 PM

So much of what we see on social media or post from self absorbed ego driven people. Maybe Laurie Laughlin’s daughter that’s a social influencer might have a different opinion. And this is exactly the root of the problem. People who should just keep quiet now have a platform for social diarrhea coming out of their mouth’s.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 12:39 AM

r4 that's true.

Celebs created BY social media are their own category altogether it seems

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 4:27 AM

Janet Jackson comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 4:46 AM

R2 I miss those days sooooo badly. I hope she is happy!

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 4:49 AM

I'll probably be in the minority on here but.....Chrissy Teigen.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 11:33 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 11:41 AM

I don’t know her, or him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 11:57 AM

I love this guy and his twitter responses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 2:38 PM

R10 Mariah loves Britney and says so all the time. She even commented on that post. She’s says Britney is a sweetheart.

She doesn’t know J Lo or Demi Lovato.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 2:40 PM

rob maccelleny

also glenn howerton

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!