Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the most effective way to disposal dead bodies?

Any suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 67March 29, 2020 11:59 AM

OP = Mrs Patsy Ramsey, trying to throw us off the scent

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 12:15 PM

Throwing them in the Gange OP.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 12:17 PM

Buy a pig farm.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 12:20 PM

Access to a morgue/funeral home and burning the body. Disolve the body in acid. Everything else leave evidence behind and can bite you in the ass years later.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2020 12:20 PM

Call a funeral home.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2020 12:20 PM

Fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2020 12:30 PM

[quote]Everything else leave evidence behind

The only evidence pigs leave behind are their turds. They eat every single thing. And their digestive enzymes make any DNA useless.

Buy a pig farm.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2020 12:41 PM

"Disposal" is not a verb.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2020 12:56 PM

Freeze the body in a large refrigeration unit. Afterwards cut it up with a chainsaw and then feed the pieces into a wood chipper.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2020 1:40 PM

Invite fat whores to your BBQ party!!!

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2020 1:51 PM

Burn them like the ending of Night of the Living Dead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2020 1:56 PM

This thread is making me very hungry for BBQ pork.

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2020 1:59 PM

Effective for what purpose? Hide evidence of murder, prevent disease, ease and simplicity, protecting the environment?

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2020 2:00 PM

Tell them about Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2020 2:06 PM

Wood chipper

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2020 2:08 PM

Wood chippers leave DNA evidence all over.

Buy a pig farm.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2020 2:25 PM

R13 is right: effective for what?

biodegrading is the most energy and resource efficient. but it is not supported in most "civilized" countries.

due to the virus seeming to be able to jump between humans, pets, wild animals and so on, i would think mass cremation is going to be on order. that is one of the most energy intensive methods, but would provide protection from being infected.

to hide a body from detection depends upon your circumstances. also: it isn't going to work and you will get caught eventually.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2020 2:28 PM

r4

Nowadays it's hard to destroy evidence. Even doing all that was suggested would likely leave some DNA behind.

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2020 2:34 PM

Leave them at a Janet Jackson concert.

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2020 2:38 PM

Smearing their body with sardine oil and dropping them in a tiger's cage works. I'm told.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2020 2:41 PM

All this talk about DNA and evidence. You're all watching Forensic Files. Those days are over. Detectives and cops are overworked. There's no money for crime labs like you see on TV. Believe me, murders are written off within 48 hours.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2020 2:42 PM

Are you talking about murder or are you talking about massive numbers of dead due to the coronavirus, OP?

I'm aware that the latter is also probably murder, given how the governments have reacted, but I still think OP should clarify.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2020 2:43 PM

Gimme a call, OP. I know a company dat takes care of dese tings. It’s gonna cost ya, but it’s worth it. No trace. You call and ask for DiLorenzo.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2020 2:47 PM

Every time you touch the body there is a flash cross-transfer of forensic evidence. So either hire someone to move it (tricky) or leave it where it is.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2020 2:58 PM

Pig farms. That pig shit doesn't leave any traceable DNA.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2020 3:10 PM

I agree. Pigs. A wood chipper would leave blood and bone fragments behind. You could also dump them in Mexico. Maybe a pig farm in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2020 3:13 PM

Pig Farm

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2020 3:15 PM

The zoning in Boulder, CO doesn't allow one to have a pig farm.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2020 3:18 PM

I don’t know the answer but I did forward this link to the police and I’m sure someone there will respond to your question shortly

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2020 3:24 PM

Here you go OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2020 3:25 PM

[quote]All this talk about DNA and evidence. You're all watching Forensic Files. Those days are over. Detectives and cops are overworked. There's no money for crime labs like you see on TV. Believe me, murders are written off within 48 hours.

I believe you. You're absolutely right. But now we're living in a world of Reddit and Websleuths and Netflix documentaries and Buzzfeed News longfeed articles. Sometimes there has to be a response. Not comfortable for many old school professionals or government accountants.

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2020 3:29 PM

I find funeral homes are typically quite helpful.

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2020 3:32 PM

I am the original pig farm poster. Didn't anyone ever notice how desperate Aunt Em and her farmhands were to get Dorothy out of the pig sty when she fell in? They knew exactly what would happen.

by Anonymousreply 33March 28, 2020 3:37 PM

Dress them up as a Corona victim .

by Anonymousreply 34March 28, 2020 3:53 PM

Why do we assume OP wants to do this secretly? That OP has done something very very bad. Right OP? OP??

Ok I say cremation in a nice funeral home in a dignified but not extravagant casket is the best way.

by Anonymousreply 35March 28, 2020 4:01 PM

Heard it on DL that hydrogen peroxide is better than chlorine bleach when you want to wipe out blood and DNA. And then there is this article.

Researchers at the University of Valencia tested oxygen bleach on blood-stained clothing for two hours and found that it destroys all DNA evidence. Forensic tests such as luminal tests rely on the ability of blood to uptake oxygen: A protein in the blood called hemoglobin (responsible for transporting oxygen throughout the body) reacts with hydrogen peroxide and gives a positive test result.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 28, 2020 4:06 PM

Desert, shovel, done.

by Anonymousreply 37March 28, 2020 4:08 PM

Ask Jimmy Hoffa killers. Evidently that guy’s never gonna be found.

by Anonymousreply 38March 28, 2020 4:10 PM

Pig farm but get rid of the teeth and hair first. They can't digest those. Also they might get more aggressive afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 39March 28, 2020 4:14 PM

[quote]Desert, shovel, done.

Tell that to the guy who killed the McStay family. who was recently sentenced to the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 40March 28, 2020 4:17 PM

Soylent Green.

by Anonymousreply 41March 28, 2020 4:25 PM

R41, what is Soylent Green?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 28, 2020 4:30 PM

I've met and dealt with more than a few aggressive pigs in my time, r39.

by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2020 4:39 PM

OP is Trump - Hey Donald, why don't you ask A. Rod instead?

by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2020 4:56 PM

Don't flush them down the sink, toilet or waste disposal system.

by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2020 5:11 PM

[quote] Dress them up as a Corona victim .

That might not work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2020 5:14 PM

R38, shut your mouth you unnerstand? Otherwise you find out you don’t come around no more.

by Anonymousreply 47March 28, 2020 5:16 PM

Any oil tanks in your area, OP?

by Anonymousreply 48March 28, 2020 5:18 PM

OP, don’t eat for a couple days. Soon, you’ll be hungry enough.

by Anonymousreply 49March 28, 2020 5:19 PM

He didn’t go out far enough, R40.

by Anonymousreply 50March 28, 2020 5:52 PM

Throw ‘em over the “Wall” into Mexico. They’ll blend in with the rest of the dead bodies.

by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2020 5:53 PM

You bitches are failing!! Nobody has mentioned PIG FARMS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2020 6:58 PM

I hope you’re joking, r52.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2020 7:12 PM

Minimal drama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2020 7:31 PM

Has anyone mentioned pig farms?

by Anonymousreply 55March 28, 2020 7:54 PM

We've done the "leave them where they fall" approach for field work and a dissolving trough out at the farm. The first is great because as we all know randomness of target, method, time and location are the best for the game. But once in a while you like to change things up and take your time.

Really, though, the trough was more trouble than it's worth. You still have cleanup, and the materials are expensive. So for the long-weekend projects we've switched to a good old-fashioned deep lime pit under the cement shed floor. we just lift the slab and do the dump. No trace, no scent, nothing. It's also where we have the sub-basement rooms so there's no visible transport, and they all arrive in the van.

We used to do some incinerator removals but other than getting rid of accessories and such occasionally I don't like them. Traces.

Anyone who doesn't have the acreage is asking for trouble. You just can't operate right in a city or suburban space. Risk and dare aren't part of our protocols - that's for amateurs or show-offs.

Pig farms are not work the problem. The DNA traces are permanent and I don't like being around swine that has acquired the taste. Some buddies had me over for a demo, and it still was a mess. And it's not like you can use the hogs for anything afterwards. That would be sick. Unless you have a specialty buyer, but I don't care to do business with freaks. Fetishists are one thing. Freaks are trouble.

That's old news, R36. But it's good for people to remember that proper clean-up is the key, after discretion.

by Anonymousreply 56March 28, 2020 8:32 PM

A pig farm is such a great idea. You first have to find and buy an expensive pig farm and then hope no one finds out the person you're trying to get rid of is missing in the meantime.

Also in a couple of weeks you just carry the dead body out on the street. No one will notice when the Corona bodies will pile up in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 57March 28, 2020 8:51 PM

Grind it up and feed it to a pack of rabid chihuahuas.

by Anonymousreply 58March 28, 2020 8:57 PM

Asking for a friend, OP?

by Anonymousreply 59March 28, 2020 9:03 PM

R33 made me laugh because that's exactly what my dad said when I asked why they were panicking so much. I was probably about five years old. My mom swooped in and said "Well they were worried her pretty dress would get stained" to try to keep dad from damaging my fragile psyche, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2020 4:25 AM

Sulphuric Acid in a 40 gallon drum. It worked for John George Haigh. Six times. Well, five.

by Anonymousreply 61March 29, 2020 5:10 AM

Election to the United States Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 29, 2020 5:13 AM

There was a pig farm ear where I grew up. We used to bring them bananas.

You can’t cut up a body inside your house because nearly invisible drops may be detected later. Blood can dry inside of the tub drain or the house’s sewer drain, and this can give you away, too. Maybe you could rent an old house with a dirt cellar? I like the desert/shovel method. Though I suggest you leave the body home, dig the hole, cover the hole, fetch the body, then quickly dump the body in the hole and fill it. But you don’t want to do the hard work of digging the hole with a body in your car.

What about offshore, Dexter style?

by Anonymousreply 63March 29, 2020 5:28 AM

Don’t the pigs need to be very hungry before they’ll eat a human? I think I recall that. So I think you’d have to starve them a little, first.

by Anonymousreply 64March 29, 2020 9:50 AM

^What about the bones?

by Anonymousreply 65March 29, 2020 11:55 AM

Oh we eat those too, r65.

by Anonymousreply 66March 29, 2020 11:56 AM

i cutta bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 29, 2020 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!