Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mama's Family Corona Still

Mama: Vint, you idiot, I said give me a Corona not the coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 12:19 AM

Iola) Knock, knock

Mama) Get the fuck out of here

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 11:24 PM

Oh, it’s been way too long since we’ve had a Mama’s Family thread. What’s Bubba and his bulge up to during all this 🦠 craziness?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 11:34 PM

Naomi's idea of social distancing is a bottle of Harvey's Bristol Cream, a Frankie Valli album and and playing hide the Oscar Meyer in the nearest waterbed!

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 11:46 PM

Since [R2] mentioned Bubba and his bulge I just looked up Alan Kayser to see what he's up to. Second wife, and four kids. Still looks great -Definite DILF material! Did you know he went to Columbine High School?

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 12:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!