Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL, You Really Have to Watch the New Netflix Documentary Series ‘Tiger King’

[QUOTE]This true tale has everything: a gay polygamist zoo owner; an animal rescuer accused of feeding her husband to a tiger; another zoo owner who has a cult-like hold over female employees; a murder-for-hire plot and a federal investigation tying it all together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 31, 2020 9:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2020 12:54 PM

I want to watch it but I'm not sure I could handle that mullet for 10 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2020 3:15 PM

This tale has EVERYTHING ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2020 3:29 PM

R2 It’s only 7 episodes but it’s captivating. It should have been a tight 5. Trust me, the mullet will be the least of your concerns.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2020 3:34 PM

A gay polygamist shouldn't that be a gay polyandrist?

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2020 4:08 PM

There was a podcast covering this story too. "Over my dead body: Joe Exotic". Very good.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2020 4:14 PM

All it needs is a fatty on the lam to be a microcosm of all that is wonderful on DL.

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2020 4:17 PM

If he rocked his natural hair color, dressed better and shaved that stupid facial hair, he would be moderately cute. He has a Mayor Pete look to him once you look past all of his tragic styling. He also has an undeniable charm that also makes him more appealing.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2020 4:18 PM

^well just tried to find the Joe Exotic podcast and it apparently is now named "Joe exotic: tiger King." It was a six part series from Wondery that I listened to a few months ago. But looks like they pulled them down and are re-releasing them weekly. Probably to capitalize on the Netflix series. Anyway it's still good

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2020 4:19 PM

I'm watching this! These people are plain nuts, particularly the gay guy

by Anonymousreply 10March 23, 2020 4:21 PM

Dare I say two of his husbands were kind of cute?

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2020 8:41 PM

I have said many times that one must have a personality disorder or psychiatric disorder to do rescue.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2020 8:48 PM

Thank you for the recommendation! I look forward to watching this. The music video is the icing on the cake!

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2020 8:48 PM

This is a tale made to be discussed on the DL. Especially the tragic meth addicted twink husband who accidentally met a tragic demise.

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2020 9:26 PM

Good to see David Spade getting work.

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2020 9:30 PM

[QUOTE] Dare I say two of his husbands were kind of cute?

All of his husbands were cute.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2020 12:43 AM

I remember this guy. I first saw him in a Louis Theroux documentary. He annoyed me by calling his husbands his "other halves." THERE CAN'T BE THREE HALVES. But he seemed like a weirdo and in a way I wasn't that shocked when he was arrested.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2020 12:53 AM

Best binge in a while for me. I ran out of WTFs by the second episode. Stay away from meth people!

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2020 12:03 PM

Someone earlier said it should’ve been two episodes shorter, but I actually wish it was longer. I didn’t want it to end.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2020 1:39 AM

R12, my own experience has borne this out. Every rescue person I’ve ever met was batshit.

I’ll check this out.

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2020 3:29 AM

r12, I am basically a walking advertisement for psychiatric disorders and ran a very large rescue for years. i mean, you kind of have to be to willingly sign up for such a futile task. there's literally no end to it. ever. we are all nuts

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2020 3:33 AM

I really liked the podcast ("Over My Dead Body", Season 2, I think?) - it truly kept me hooked until the end of the very last episode. Certainly, they had more than plenty to work with. Just as you'd think nothing could get even more batshit crazy, there was a whole new level to be uncovered.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2020 3:37 AM

Holy crap this is great! Police busted an unlicensed opossum sanctuary in my neighborhood once. There were like 200 inside the house.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2020 3:41 AM

Animals are killed in this, right? I can’t watch it if that’s so.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2020 3:44 AM

Joe Exotic is from my state lol! He ran for governor too. He was a constant figure on the news for a while, but the whole murder for hire thing really made him a public figure nationwide, and now worldwide. It's kind of cool. I already wa know his story so, I can't be bothered to watch the seven episode series.

However, there was also talk of a tv show being made based on his life, but for some reason, Kate McKinnon was in talks to play him, or a female version of him. Which I guess means the show will be more "inspired" by his life, than actually about it.

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2020 3:49 AM

That's the only protagonist who I ended up feeling sorry for in the podcast: the animals. They got fucked (figuratively) by all humans involved in the story.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2020 3:51 AM

I’m only three episodes in but it keeps getting more and more bizarre.. the creepy ‘Doc’ guy with his harem, yikes.

They all seem to use exotic animals as a method to lure lost young people into their sphere of influence and control.

Here is an article about Joe not actually being the singer in his music videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2020 4:21 AM

Wow ..just about half way through first episode.. okay he’s wrong for treating the animals like toys, yet he seems to love them. The frau who hates him.. isn’t she doing the same thing he is without the cuddles and up close ? Her cages look even smaller..

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2020 5:19 AM

Most definitely the weirdest story I've heard in awhile. Not a redeeming person in this whole series. I agree with R26 - it's the animals I feel sorry for.

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2020 5:29 AM

He treated the animals better than his employees. He paid them pennies, and had them live in those nasty trailers. But the part with the truck with the old food from Walmart. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2020 5:36 AM

This is insanely entertaining thus far. Joe Exotic is crazy but I wouldn't turn my back on Carol Baskin any more than I would a tiger.

by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2020 5:38 AM

R28 Keep watching. She is one scary woman. And yes, they both seem to be more or less doing the same thing .

by Anonymousreply 32March 25, 2020 5:39 AM

In a way, I think Carol is *allegedly* worse because she makes her commercial enterprise look like animal rescue, when it's just that - a commercial enterprise from which she makes money. Joe paid convicts pennies, and she rooks idiot bunny killers into working for her for free.

by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2020 5:44 AM

I mean worse to the animals. But hell - they're all horrible.

by Anonymousreply 34March 25, 2020 5:53 AM

Why didn't Joe ever get his meth-head husband some new teeth?

by Anonymousreply 35March 25, 2020 5:55 AM

Why is the Big Cat Rescue bad? They seem like a great charity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 25, 2020 6:14 AM

All those people are horrible, but Doc was so fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 37March 25, 2020 8:18 AM

The best scene was Joe talking about his husband's balls in his face at that man's funeral. And then started singing his ridiculous song in front of Travis' mother (who was also a junkie for sure). You cannot make this shit up!

by Anonymousreply 38March 25, 2020 9:39 AM

Forgot to mention that he then invited the poor woman to his next wedding. Two months after the funeral! Awesome.

by Anonymousreply 39March 25, 2020 10:03 AM

I can hear my dear late mother right now. "Common, just common".

by Anonymousreply 40March 25, 2020 10:45 AM

What a cast of characters! I knew Kelci "Saff" Saffery several years ago, back when she had a wife. Another one with tall tales and made up stories.

by Anonymousreply 41March 25, 2020 12:48 PM

r41, I read online that she is trans now. Is that true?

by Anonymousreply 42March 25, 2020 12:49 PM

[QUOTE] The best scene was Joe talking about his husband's balls in his face at that man's funeral. And then started singing his ridiculous song in front of Travis' mother (who was also a junkie for sure). You cannot make this shit up!

That was one of the most cringe moments I’ve ever seen in my life.

by Anonymousreply 43March 25, 2020 1:11 PM

I need an update on all of these people. Has anyone else gone to jail since?

What a deeply depressing documentary, though. I’m sure Joe has undiagnosed brain damage from his car crash. He was so unstable even among a menagerie of crazies.

by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2020 1:24 PM

So if that big cat legislation were to pass, and there truly are possibly 10,000 big cats in the US, what happens to all of them?

by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2020 1:50 PM

There are a number of wild animal rescues, some of them big-cat specific, that may be able to take some of them in. 10,000 is a lot, however. All will be sterilized, I bet, as they should have been. America is insane, permitting people to have such animals as pets, etc.

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2020 1:52 PM

Very gripping but yes, depressing, as someone pointed out. There are no real heroes thus far and everyone seems to be some sort of severe personality disorder. I wonder if Carole's Prince Charles look alike husband ever wonders about her 1st husband..

by Anonymousreply 47March 25, 2020 2:02 PM

R38 "Golden nuggets ". Lol

by Anonymousreply 48March 25, 2020 2:04 PM

Edit : Have some sort of personality disorder. Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 49March 25, 2020 2:05 PM

If you want to understand how much meth fucks you up, look at the the three relatively good looking guys who latched onto Joe for the drugs and money. True, that one guy's teeth are MIA, but holy fuck what was wrong with them? I felt especially bad for Travis who desperately needed rehab and mental health support, not access to guns.

by Anonymousreply 50March 25, 2020 2:17 PM

Not actually related to this, but it's still funny.

The tiger talk starts at about 2:18, but the entire video is funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 25, 2020 3:20 PM

R42, she was an out lesbian back when, but did admit to growing up as a tomboy. When she hit adolescence and began menstrual cycles, she said she freaked out. She never changed her name, and was always Kelci (pretty feminine). That may have changed.

The other issues that developed, all the lying/ exaggerations were the major problem. She also was a very heavy drinker, by her own admission.

by Anonymousreply 52March 25, 2020 4:22 PM

So rescues seem much the same as the petters/breeders Just they sterilize And have the moral authority

by Anonymousreply 53March 25, 2020 5:05 PM

Many dysfunctional characters. The two husband who turned out to be bisexuals. One left him for a woman he knocked up while married to him. The other died from drug addiction by blowing his brains out in front of his campaign manager and friend. The guy I felt sorry for was the guy managing his short lived political career since he was held hostage. Jeff Lowe a smarmy character and hustler who set him up. His unhealthy obsession with Carole that landed him in jail. He is a typical gay misogynist who hates women and his focus on Carole was disturbing. I felt sorry for him but I was also relieved he ended up in jail. Carole is nuts so I am not excusing her strange calmness to the accusation she might have killed her husband.

by Anonymousreply 54March 25, 2020 5:22 PM

Here Kitty Kitty video by Joe Exotic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 25, 2020 5:32 PM

R35- You know exactly why he preferred his husband(s) toothless.

by Anonymousreply 56March 25, 2020 5:36 PM

😂 The doppelgänger Joe found for Carole in R55’s video is scary. When they showed her in the documentary, I couldn’t tell them apart—I thought Joe somehow convinced Carole to appear in it.

by Anonymousreply 57March 25, 2020 5:43 PM

DL catnip...LITERALLY!

by Anonymousreply 58March 25, 2020 5:43 PM

DAMN! I made the mistake of reading this thread and learned what happened in the later episodes

by Anonymousreply 59March 25, 2020 6:28 PM

I like guys with hairy chests (and I’m horny from being shut in for a week) so I found the dentally-challenged hubby with the hairy body and nip piercings kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 60March 25, 2020 6:34 PM

All three of his husbands were hot! Is Joe a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 61March 25, 2020 9:04 PM

I’m watching now, thanks to you bitches. Enjoying it a lot so far. So many crazy people. So many.

by Anonymousreply 62March 25, 2020 9:47 PM

I laughed when they insisted Travis shot himself "accidentally".

by Anonymousreply 63March 25, 2020 10:09 PM

Joe has to be a top, right?

by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2020 10:13 PM

Joe has to be a top or else everyone wouldn’t be jumping to marry him

by Anonymousreply 65March 25, 2020 10:15 PM

He's getting all these straight boys to give up their ass?

by Anonymousreply 66March 25, 2020 10:55 PM

I think he was a versatile bottom.

by Anonymousreply 67March 25, 2020 11:04 PM

His bedroom is a rats nest.

I hope they answer why the helper with long blonde hair and the lady with one arm are each living in a garbage dump.

by Anonymousreply 68March 25, 2020 11:08 PM

meth. he gets vulnerable men hooked on harder substances than they were hooked on to begin with. he doesn't pay them anything for the work that they do but keeps them in drugs.

by Anonymousreply 69March 25, 2020 11:09 PM

omg! This one has everything including, yes, the gay polygamist (video of his 3-way wedding is included).

by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2020 12:11 AM

Are the husbands of gay polygamists called sister wives?

by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2020 12:17 AM

Gay Joe takes batshit crazy to a new level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2020 1:08 AM

This looks so weird

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2020 1:17 AM

Just watch it, R73! I promise you won’t regret it.

by Anonymousreply 74March 26, 2020 1:22 AM

There are 3 reserves that are the focus of the documentary. One is run by gay "Joe Exotic" and his husbands. Joe threatens to turn his reserve into "another Waco" if anyone tries to shut him down. Joe Exotic also records country music videos and shoots explosives at female mannequins meant to represent his rival, Tiger Lady Carol who - it is heavily implied - murdered her husband to inherit his millions and fed his body to her tigers. Then there's Baghwan Dave who runs a tiger reserve/sex cult and - it is heavily implied - murders his tigers after they grow out of the income-producing "kitty" stage.

And this summary doesn't even scratch the surface of the insanity.

by Anonymousreply 75March 26, 2020 1:36 AM

plus a lesbian has her arm literally ripped off and is back to work a week later.

by Anonymousreply 76March 26, 2020 1:41 AM

That was the only part that seemed to resemble reality.

by Anonymousreply 77March 26, 2020 1:45 AM

I actually laughed out loud and said 'of course she did' when I was watching it

by Anonymousreply 78March 26, 2020 1:47 AM

The Bagwgan dude is weird and creepy AF! He has a sex cult? Yuck vomited a little in my mouth

Can’t wait to watch more tonight.

OmG the video upthred! Here kitty kitty - you don’t get this meat in the zoo

by Anonymousreply 79March 26, 2020 1:54 AM

The truck of expired Walmart meat that he used to feed the animals was this whole show in a nutshell. Lions shouldn't be eating hot dogs!

by Anonymousreply 80March 26, 2020 2:17 AM

That James Garretson changed his name. They showed him down in Florida with a new business. Well, at some point after filming he left the business, taking all of his partners money. These guys are the dregs of society.

Rick Kirkham said he lost all of the video they shot in the fire. But, they had tons and tons of old clips that they showed. Where was that from? And, seriously - Rick wants us to believe he blew a million dollars filming in Oklahoma? I doubt it.

What was with Joe's leg? He wore a brace a lot, but then you'd see him running and jumping. Another scam.

I think Carole is the most terrifying of all. She would feed you to her lions and the next day act as if nothing happened at all.

by Anonymousreply 81March 26, 2020 2:27 AM

Baghwan Dave's compound is one of Tik Toks biggest channels. It's videos of his son and some of the other workers playing with the animals. It gets a crazy amount of views. It was interesting to see some of that BTS and how set up those videos are. I wonder if they are starting to get some backlash from the documentary?

by Anonymousreply 82March 26, 2020 2:41 AM

How does Carole’s husband not live in fear that she will murder him everyday, by far she was the creepiest as fuck of all of them? I was never clear, does her facility have non-profit status or not?

by Anonymousreply 83March 26, 2020 2:52 AM

At times you swear you are watching a Spinal Tap - like mockumentary.

by Anonymousreply 84March 26, 2020 2:53 AM

One has to ask, how does Tippi Hedren and her big cat sanctuary fit into all of this as it seems like all these types as crazy in the same way?

by Anonymousreply 85March 26, 2020 2:55 AM

The truck of expired Walmart meat is later used in the on-site pizzeria.

by Anonymousreply 86March 26, 2020 2:59 AM

R83, hardly any murders are committed by women, so he'd be safer around her than any man

by Anonymousreply 87March 26, 2020 3:04 AM

R54/R87 = DL’s resident misandrist daddy-issue dyke who has no business here. Shoo, filthy dyke! Shoo!!

by Anonymousreply 88March 26, 2020 3:38 AM

I'd feel safer hanging around a man that has definitely never committed murder than a woman who has potentially committed one murder.

by Anonymousreply 89March 26, 2020 3:40 AM

A video of the blessed sacrament. This was one month after Travis met him and nine months before John got the receptionist pregnant.

Which one is getting spitroasted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 26, 2020 3:51 AM

Here’s Dillon’s IG, it looks like he’s hanging out or working for Baghwan Dave’s compound. Maybe Dave has added twinks to his harem?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 26, 2020 4:31 AM

Fyi, John got dentures a few months ago, so he's officially hot now.

He's going through a 'bi' phase, but there's no way a pocket powerbottom like him will be sidetracked by women for long. He needs a strong, manly lumberjack or construction worker to fill his hungry hole with love.

You *know* guys are now combing Scruff, Growlr, A4A, bbrt, and Jack'd in Oklahoma hoping to find him. At this point, he could literally have a cock in his ass 22 out of 24 hours per day if he wanted to (the other 2 hours are to shit + douche).

by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2020 5:03 AM

R88 = DL's resident MRA/incel troll

Weird that you call someone a lesbian as an insult. That's like something a straight hick ftom the red states would do, not a gay person

by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2020 5:05 AM

I wonder if Joe Exotic will now get a bunch of prison pen pals,

by Anonymousreply 94March 26, 2020 5:05 AM

R94 I kind of imagine him running that prison and having three prison bitch husbands by now.

by Anonymousreply 95March 26, 2020 5:56 AM

I love big cats, and Joe is a guy I've desperately wanted to like for years... but he's fucking impossible to be around because of his personality. He literally *makes* you hate him, and can't help it.

That said... if Carole *had* been murdered, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving hypocritical cuntbag who's so full of shit, it smooths out her wrinkles & keeps her tits from sagging.

by Anonymousreply 96March 26, 2020 5:59 AM

Everyone seems to be some form of sociopath. Funnily enough I found Joe Exotic to be the least scary out of a very disturbed cast of characters. I felt more creeped out by Jeff Lowe, the cultish guy, and Carole .

by Anonymousreply 97March 26, 2020 6:52 AM

This was a great documentary! Clearly Carole colluded with her brother and the local police department to squash the investigation into her husband's death. She is so clearly feeling herself and smug about getting away with murder. Carole actually is the worst character in this entire situation and I hope karma, or one of her big cats, bites her in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 98March 26, 2020 7:16 AM

R38 If someone who had been there had posted a thread about Joe's comments everyone here would be screaming "EST, -1000/10!". Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

by Anonymousreply 99March 26, 2020 7:20 AM

The sanest one in the documentary is the real-life Scarface, the drug smuggler who dismembered a body. That says it all.

by Anonymousreply 100March 26, 2020 9:02 AM

Does anyone disagree that Carole totally murdered her husband? I agree, she’s the scariest person in this documentary.

by Anonymousreply 101March 26, 2020 9:19 AM

Joe could actually be very cute if he's do something about that heinous hair. He's definitely got the redneck swagger. He probably fucks like a bull. I can picture him talking nasty to his fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 102March 26, 2020 2:08 PM

Ugh with all of those piercings? Especially the eyebrow ring hanging on by the Lord's Grace. And the tattoos? Just hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 26, 2020 8:09 PM

John finally got some teeth. I wonder if he's still doing meth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 26, 2020 9:57 PM

Scarface really is the sanest person on this entire show and that's really saying something. I felt sorry for John, he's got a sort of dumb gay redneck sweetness.

by Anonymousreply 105March 26, 2020 9:58 PM

R105. He is not gay but bi since he knocked up one of Joe female staff.

by Anonymousreply 106March 26, 2020 10:49 PM

I’m imagining the confusion of people on DL as they examined Joe Exotic’s life. “He doesn’t live in NYC or LA??? He doesn’t go out for cocktails with his friends every night? He doesn’t make the recipes mother taught him at dinner parties?? He doesn’t choreograph dance routines with a group of 20 that go out together??? Whaaaa????”

by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2020 11:03 PM

R107 Can u imagine a gay that has mind of his own? Certainly no one on DL does.

by Anonymousreply 108March 26, 2020 11:18 PM

Travis was so cute in R103.

by Anonymousreply 109March 27, 2020 12:34 AM

If they ever dramatize this Carole might just be the role that Madonna can finally sink her teeth into.

by Anonymousreply 110March 27, 2020 1:37 AM

How old is joe exotic now. Obviously he’s into BD now looking at r103 as often happens in middle age.

by Anonymousreply 111March 27, 2020 1:38 AM

You have to wonder what non-Americans think of us when they see this type of thing.

by Anonymousreply 112March 27, 2020 1:41 AM

Actually, I really don't have to.

by Anonymousreply 113March 27, 2020 1:42 AM

Believe it or not, every country has its own freaks. Think about the Chinese people who hunt rhinos for crazy reasons, or all the eccentrics in France, or all the kinky freaks in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 114March 27, 2020 1:58 AM

I hate Carole. She is running the same kind of animal a hair for profit ring as the rest and making millions off it.

Wtf doesn’t the government outlaw private ownership of dangerous animals??

by Anonymousreply 115March 27, 2020 2:03 AM

^^^same kind of animal “abuse” ring

by Anonymousreply 116March 27, 2020 2:04 AM

Wicked Carole Baskin is NOT happy about the documentary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 27, 2020 2:10 AM

I haven't finished it yet but so far I hate Carole Baskin way more that Joe Exotic. His cats looked like they were in a much better place than the ones at her "sanctuary." She seems like instead of truly caring about big cats, she just wants to shut everyone else down, so the public will have to pay to visit her place.

by Anonymousreply 118March 27, 2020 2:36 AM

r115, a tiger who's bottle-fed as a cub, human-socialized, and lives the stress-free lifestyle of a pampered plus-sized housecat is literally NO DIFFERENT temperamentally than an average housecat raised the same way. They spend their entire lives in a permanentiy cub/kitten-like state... because, unlike a feline mother, their adoptive human "mother" never pushes them away and forces them to grow up.

That doesn't mean even tame, friendly tigers are "safe" -- they're still bigger, stronger, and more powerful than any human. You absolutely can't unilaterally impose your will on them the way you can with a housecat, and you MUST respect them when they want to be left alone. But they aren't vicious human-killing machines. It happens, but it's almost always just a tragic accident caused by the tiger not really grasping that their human companion(s) are fragile compared to tigers.

Also, don't judge people with one or two tigers based upon the behavior of people with dozens or hundreds. 99% of people with tigers (or other big cats) have one or two who is/are the absolute love and center of their lives, and they'd UNHESITATINGLY take a bullet to save their big kitty's life if necessary. They're as bonded with, and protective of, their big kitty as ANY cat-lover with feline children. Their tiger sleeps in bed with them, watches TV with them, swims in the pool with them, and basically dominates every minute of their life.

Source: I personally know 3 people with big kitties who've all made enormous sacrifices to do it.

by Anonymousreply 119March 27, 2020 2:48 AM

R119 = as delusional as some of the pitbull owners. "We never saw it coming, him being able to snap like that - we had him for years, he was like our own baby, gentle and sweet." It's an animal that's been genetically coded for tens of thousands of years and no amount of babying will breed the wild out of it. Tigers are meant to roam the mountains of Asia in their natural habitat and not to be our pets.

by Anonymousreply 120March 27, 2020 2:54 AM

Carol and her husband housed the rescued animals until they died of natural causes. There was no evidence they bred for cubs who were exploited and destroyed after their useful life, which Joe and the weird Svengali seemed to have done, and that is what she was trying to put an end to.

But she’s a woman, so of course, she must be the most evil.

by Anonymousreply 121March 27, 2020 3:00 AM

Carol started out as a big cat breeder. It's in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 122March 27, 2020 3:03 AM

Everyone one in the documentary keeps asking why Carole's first husband made so many trips to Costa Rica.

Duh, sex with minors.

by Anonymousreply 123March 27, 2020 3:05 AM

WTF he looked like crack addict and he is getting hot young 19 year olds?

by Anonymousreply 124March 27, 2020 3:08 AM

And Joe Exotic started as a big cat rescuer. But he’s in prison and she’s still shutting breeders down. Yes, she’s as crazy as the rest of them, but she’s not more evil than the man who arranged for her murder.

And while she may have issues of her own, the case of her husbands death went nowhere and hasn’t for a very long time. Joe Exotic was convicted on 19 counts in less than four hours.

Again, not even close.

by Anonymousreply 125March 27, 2020 3:09 AM

R121 She doesn't need to breed the cats, because her whole operation is built around getting other people's cats taken from them so they can be "saved" by her. And, she doesn't have to pay for any workers because they are willing to volunteer for free.

I do feel she is more evil, because she wraps her evil up in sanctimonious piety. Joe Exotic, Doc Antle, etc... never tried to pretend that they were anything other than what they are.

by Anonymousreply 126March 27, 2020 3:18 AM

So why did the big cat legislation ultimately fail, I missed that? Was it just that the politicians all did the cub photos and then couldn’t come across as hypocrites?

by Anonymousreply 127March 27, 2020 3:27 AM

DAMN, the Carole lookalike in Joe Exotic's music video looks just like her.

by Anonymousreply 128March 27, 2020 3:33 AM

R83, it’s actually a highly rated charity. Charity Navigator.

by Anonymousreply 129March 27, 2020 3:35 AM

Give or take a hundred pounds.

by Anonymousreply 130March 27, 2020 3:35 AM

r120, the fact is, cats are universally the monkey wrench that complicates any definition of 'domestication'.

No tiger is 'domesticated'... but really, neither is a 'housecat'. Cats voluntarily blessed humanity with a unilateral peace treaty that has been mutually beneficial to both races for millennia. Some might argue that it was cats who domesticated humans, and they'd have a definite point.

Interesting trivia: there's a reason why people have pet tigers, lions, leopards, jaguars, and cougars... but rarely have pet ocelots or other small wildcats. Most small wildcats are EXTREMELY skittish, fearful, and high-strung.

At some point in the past, the ancestors of today's housecats acquired the calm, inquisitive temperament normally found ONLY in big cats, and basically NEVER seen among small wildcats. So,it's not crazy to compare big cats who live AS housecats TO housecats... what most people just don't realize is that it was housecats who became the way big cats were all along, and not the other way around.

Also... most American tigers are Bengal-Siberian crossbreeds with American family trees going back a hundred years, not once-wild tigers snatched up from "the wild" (which barely EXISTS anymore). The fact is, left to their own devices, tigers, lions, leopards, jaguars, and cougars will freely and prolifically breed like... well... alley cats.

And they aren't necessarily picky about the other big cat's official species. Frankly, the entire classification of leopards & jaguars as different 'species' is shaky. In human terms, they're BOTH just slightly different-looking 'races' of 'panther', and actually have less genetic distance than a pure black African and a pure blonde Swede. Put a male & female leopard & jaguar together, and you're almost guaranteed to have a perfectly healthy litter of jaguleps or leguars within a few months. It's considered shameful & scandalous when it happens (accredited zoos are prohibited from EVER allowing leopards & jaguars to mate), but interracial panthers are rare only because accredited zoos euthanize them the moment they're discovered & pretend it never happened.

The fact is, conservationists don't love big cats, they love the abstraction called "the wild" that barely exists anymore. A big cat lover sees a beautiful happy, healthy, playful & friendly Siberian-Bengal tiger and loves it. Conservationists see an interracial abomination worthy only of death by euthanization.

Carole consorts with the conservationists, which is a major reason why the REAL big-cat lovers absolutely DESPISE her.

by Anonymousreply 131March 27, 2020 3:57 AM

For my DL fans 🐯

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 27, 2020 4:17 AM

Heartwarming home video of big kitty hangin' with his homeboys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 27, 2020 4:25 AM

I want to watch it soon. I loved Cat Dancers, it’s another wild documentary.about big cat owners in a deadly love triangle.

by Anonymousreply 134March 27, 2020 4:42 AM

Free Joe! Carole needs to be in jail for murder.

by Anonymousreply 135March 27, 2020 4:53 AM

Naw, lock Joe & Carole in a cell together for 5 years, with cameras to record the inevitable catfight!

by Anonymousreply 136March 27, 2020 4:56 AM

To me, Saff and Dillon are the most sympathetic characters. The former seemed to really care about the animals. The latter seemed to really care about Joe.

by Anonymousreply 137March 27, 2020 5:32 AM

Saff is definitely a big-cat lover who understood that it was just a horrible misunderstanding.

After I read about the incident, I threw away a glove with strings & bells on each finger, because I realized I was basically training my cat to attack my fingers. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 138March 27, 2020 5:42 AM

Young Carol looks like Amanda Seyfreid and she sounds like Hillary Clinton

by Anonymousreply 139March 27, 2020 6:36 AM

Some of the wackos found their way here...

by Anonymousreply 140March 27, 2020 6:53 AM

After watching the first episode I don't think Americans can look down on the British and their teeth. *Looking at John* Holy Fuck! But as r104 posted there was some sort of happy ending with that guy and his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 141March 27, 2020 7:22 AM

Carole is the scariest one, by far.

by Anonymousreply 142March 27, 2020 7:33 AM

^^ She totally reminds me of Joyce Kinney, who’s another dangerous psychopath.

If you guys enjoyed the wild ride of “Tiger King”, check out “Tabloid”. Same kind of crazy twists and turns, and the woman at the center is just like Carole Baskin. She’s a charming, manipulative woman who doesn’t seem to be any kind of threat. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 143March 27, 2020 7:37 AM

"Free Joe! "

I don't understand this. Why free him? He is guilty as fuck! Let's not forget how he set fire to the studio (allegedly) and killed the alligators. And he shot several tigers because he only wanted the cubs. And served expired meat to the animals and the guests at the pizza place. And how he kept Travis captive on the farm by getting him hooked on meth. And how he ruined his mother's life financially by giving her the documents to sign.

He is not a good person at all. Nor is Creepy Doc, the con man Jeff or Crazy Carole. All of them need to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 144March 27, 2020 9:58 AM

What is that shitty attorney saying, that making a threat against someone’s life is free speech??? It’s not. It’s actually a criminal offense.

by Anonymousreply 145March 27, 2020 10:30 AM

Travis and the new husband were hot!

by Anonymousreply 146March 27, 2020 11:54 AM

Baghwan Dave was kind of hot when he was young and looked like Yanni

by Anonymousreply 147March 27, 2020 12:03 PM

R119 is Carole

You are delusional if you think it's normal to keep wild animals as pets.

Carole is worse then Joe because she's a lying and manipulating and fraud, tricking people into working for and donating to her 'charity' that is netting millions and millions of dollars.

She' keeping animals in cages, smaller cages than Joe, not letting the roam free in a "sanctuary".

Forget about whether she killed her husband or not.

by Anonymousreply 148March 27, 2020 1:36 PM

He must have a magic fucking dick to get them hot boys.

by Anonymousreply 149March 27, 2020 1:58 PM

^^ He was buying them pickup trucks and funding their meth habit.

by Anonymousreply 150March 27, 2020 2:02 PM

To me they all exploited wildlife for their own agenda. Carole is in it for the power she accumulates where she can push senators around to do her bidding. Joe Exotic wants to be validated since his own family rejected him for being gay. And the other guy is soulless profiteer.

by Anonymousreply 151March 27, 2020 2:25 PM

r148, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and haven't read a damn thing in this threat if you think r119 is Carole. I'm r119, and Carole is the antichrist... and a hypocrite... and a scheming cunt.

It's not "normal" to keep big cats as pets, but that's primarily because most people genuinely lack the resources to properly care for them.

You really, truly NEED to be a nonworking millionaire to have a pet tiger, even absent laws effectively requiring it, because it absolutely demands every minute of your time, every single day... and even then, you really need either an equally-dedicated spouse, at least one paid assistant, or both.

That said, present-day laws are more than adequate. In Florida, for instance, to legally possess a tiger (under the guise of running a nominal sanctuary), you need:

1. A class one wildlife permit, which takes AT LEAST a year of hands-on experience AND a letter of recommendation from someone who already has one. And those recommendations aren't given lightly, because everyone who has one knows a fuckup could cost them their own kitties.

2. 5+ acres of land, zoned for commercial agriculture. The first requirement nukes most potential sites in a place like Broward county (there aren't many 5+ acre sites, period), and the second eliminates most of the few sites that exist.

3. 10 million dollars of liability insurance, which costs about $100k-250k per year, and comes with a laundry list of compliance requirements vigorously enforced by the insurer that DWARF the official legal minimums.

There are lots of people with big cats who were grandfathered in under older laws. A pet big cat can easily live for 20-30 years (vs 8-12 in "the wild"), and they aren't exactly easy to re-home if a state raises the bar too high for existing big cats.... but even grandfathered big cat owners are kept on a very short & tight metaphorical leash by Florida Fish & Wildlife Service.

To give you an idea just how hard it is to legally qualify a NEW home for tigers in Florida, there's a guy in Naples with two tigers and a lion. He lives with his cats in southern Golden Gate Estates. The state had been systematically forcing landowners there to sell via eminent domain for ~10 years. The state finally gave up trying to force him out, because it couldn't get the county to agree to let him keep big cats at anywhere else, so by definition there was no just compensation available that could make him whole if he (and his kitties) were forced out. So, he now has the last remaining house in the middle of a state wildlife preserve. But that just goes to show how hard it is to legally get a non-grandfathered brand new permit in Florida, even in a county with hundreds of thousands of rural vacant lots way the fuck out in BFE. It's EXTREMELY hard, borderline-impossible, and extraordinarily expensive regardless.

by Anonymousreply 152March 27, 2020 2:28 PM

When is Joe Exotic supposed to get out of prison? The poor thing's not even able to reap the rewards of his fame.

by Anonymousreply 153March 27, 2020 2:45 PM

The only ones I found likable were the guy with no legs (Reinke), the guy who was helping his political campaign, and the woman with her arm chewed off.

by Anonymousreply 154March 27, 2020 2:46 PM

Any pix of that boys balls, his golden nuggets?

by Anonymousreply 155March 27, 2020 2:53 PM

What’s Dillon’s username?

by Anonymousreply 156March 27, 2020 3:06 PM

I think it's IntoOlderGuysWithMethAndABigDick R156.

by Anonymousreply 157March 27, 2020 3:12 PM

This article claims there were in all five husbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 27, 2020 3:15 PM

Here's Dillon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 27, 2020 3:15 PM

This also covers the five husbands and has a shot of John with his new teeths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 27, 2020 3:20 PM

Wait the first husband died of aids and the second one is in prison serving life for murder. Did any of the ex and current husbands still alive gotten tested for hiv. Joe exotic is more of a mess than I had thought.

by Anonymousreply 161March 27, 2020 3:21 PM

The guy running the political campaign - he had everyone in this series pegged for who they were.

by Anonymousreply 162March 27, 2020 3:55 PM

Who else believes Carol Baskin's story about how she met the husband she killed?

Sure, she was walking on the street because she had just had a fight with her husband.

Sure, she only agreed to get in the car because she could point a gun at him if he "tried anything."

Bitch was a PROSTITUTE.

by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2020 3:59 PM

I was really hoping that Carole would wind up dead.

I hope this documentary ruins her scam.

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2020 4:05 PM

Travis and later, Dillon were/are hot as fuck! I feel sick that they had to sleep with Joe Exotic.

by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2020 4:09 PM

Carole's husband is the forgotten part of this story.

SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING

by Anonymousreply 166March 27, 2020 4:42 PM

Carole's husband singing to her was even more cringey than anything Joe did.

by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2020 4:44 PM

Was Dillon a drug addict? What was the attraction?

by Anonymousreply 168March 27, 2020 4:45 PM

He made exotic joe feel desirable. Besides he was a distraction to be discarded later on. Lucky for him Joe exotic is in prison so he gets to play the distressed husband while he fucks other guys.

by Anonymousreply 169March 27, 2020 4:48 PM

Is Dillon the only "husband" that is actually gay? I don't think the others where gay or bi, they were just fucking him for the money and drugs. Also, did he a Dillon legally marry, unlike the other ones?

by Anonymousreply 170March 27, 2020 4:53 PM

R170. If a guy fucks another guy even for money he is no longer straight. He is bisexual. So two of his ex husbands were bi.

by Anonymousreply 171March 27, 2020 4:58 PM

R170 I think Dillon and Joe did indeed legally marry a couple of months after Travis died

by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2020 4:58 PM

Travis's mother was a monster.

by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2020 5:00 PM

I think she's just a junkie. R173

by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote]If a guy fucks another guy even for money he is no longer straight. He is bisexual.

Wow, the stupid burns.

So a gay actor who plays the role of a straight man is actually bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 175March 27, 2020 5:03 PM

R172. So you are stating the documentary is fake. What does an actor have to do with joe exotic besides those guys weren't playing a role. How can travis and the other guy play a gay role for years. Your statement makes no sense. A lot of bisexual men are in denial and prefer to identify as straight while they have engaged in gay sex. Besides so called "straight" actors playing a role pretend to penetrate another man. So it is different from Joe exotic ex bisexual husbands who did have actual gay sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 176March 27, 2020 5:18 PM

I laughed so hard when that smug murderer Carole said, "If I got killed, if it helped the cause, it would be worth it."

What a saint.

by Anonymousreply 177March 27, 2020 5:18 PM

Refering to r175 idiotic comment.

by Anonymousreply 178March 27, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote]If a guy fucks another guy even for money he is no longer straight. He is bisexual.

If a guy fucks another guy for money, then he is not doing it because he is sexually attracted to the guy. So his sexuality doesn't change. He is PRETENDING to be attracted to the guy for cash/drugs.

Just like a gay actor PRETENDS to be straight to get money.

How can you be so obtuse?

by Anonymousreply 179March 27, 2020 5:24 PM

I'm still shocked that Joe scored hot young dick.

There just didn't seem to be enough money or drugs.

by Anonymousreply 180March 27, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote] I'm still shocked that Joe scored hot young dick.

Are you? Some predators offer candy to their prey. He had tigers you could pet.

by Anonymousreply 181March 27, 2020 5:28 PM

R180 They are just the male equivalent of Anna Nicole Smith.

by Anonymousreply 182March 27, 2020 5:28 PM

R182 That's Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Nicole, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 183March 27, 2020 5:30 PM

Joe might have enabled his husbands to get drugs, but the real reason they stayed with him wasn't drugs, it was direct personal daily access to play with his tigers.

Tourists paid hundreds of dollars to spend 10 minutes in a room with a tiger, and 30-90 seconds personally playing with a cub. Do you honestly think there aren't guys who'd do the nasty with Joe if it meant having HOURS and HOURS of daily tiger personal playtime?

It's the same with Doc Antle's women. One of them said point blank that she stayed with him for years, long after any personal attraction to Antle was gone, just because she didn't want to lose having access to the tigers. Fuck, the way Carole runs BCS is straight out of Scientology's policy bulletins. Big cats have enormous appeal to many people, and once those people GET access to those big cats, they bond strongly with them & would be absolutely traumatized if they were suddenly cut off. This gives people with big cats and the ability to contol/withhold access to them ENORMOUS power.

Repeat: Joe's husbands didn't love Joe, they loved his tigers.

by Anonymousreply 184March 27, 2020 6:02 PM

[quote]Repeat: Joe's husbands didn't love Joe, they loved his tigers.

But me more.

by Anonymousreply 185March 27, 2020 6:05 PM

r185 for wit and wisdom

by Anonymousreply 186March 27, 2020 6:06 PM

It was funny how they all had so many similarities. The underaged devotees, the music videos, the word salad spiritualism, the tacky ass clothing and weird accessorizing and facial hair, the disdain for their own children, the gross oversized couches, the odd speaking voices, the murderous rages. They were all different but the same.

by Anonymousreply 187March 27, 2020 6:30 PM

The couches aren't oversized, they're tiger-sized.

In terms everyone here can understand, imagine that you're a big 300lb bear, and your husband is a 250lb bearcub. You go to Ikea to buy a new sofa, buy one, bring it home, and try to have sex on it. What are the odds it's going to collapse from the dynamic forces thrust upon it? That's basically what the couch is going to endure when an adult male tiger climbs up and plops down onto it.

by Anonymousreply 188March 27, 2020 6:38 PM

I think it's like a prison mentality. The two guys who married Tiger King together likely did feel very close to him. The hugging and kissing seen in the photos seem geniuine.

by Anonymousreply 189March 27, 2020 6:41 PM

Joe seemed to prey on young guys from broken homes.

They may have been literal street hustlers.

by Anonymousreply 190March 27, 2020 6:43 PM

It's not as if he is dating men his own age. He is preying on young dumb men who probably never had a positive male role model in their life.

by Anonymousreply 191March 27, 2020 6:43 PM

So why weren’t the husbands called the Tiger Queen, or I guess Travis would have been the Tiger Princess?

by Anonymousreply 192March 27, 2020 6:43 PM

R179. You are either naive or dumb. So your logic gay male prostitutes are not gay since they are just doing it for the money. You have got to love some delusional posters on DL.

by Anonymousreply 193March 27, 2020 6:46 PM

Dillon was driving a Camaro SS. I think we know why he was with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 194March 27, 2020 6:48 PM

Carol and her husband are into weird shit too. She had him on a leash and he was wearing some weird caveman get up in their wedding pics. Weird sex stuff all around,

by Anonymousreply 195March 27, 2020 6:49 PM

R193 You are, clearly, not on speaking terms with logic. I give up.

by Anonymousreply 196March 27, 2020 6:50 PM

These are the lives of white trash, particularly if they come into alot of money

by Anonymousreply 197March 27, 2020 6:50 PM

My secret hope: Carole's current husband will kill her for her money.

by Anonymousreply 198March 27, 2020 6:51 PM

R196. You give up because you know you are full of shit and your comment is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 199March 27, 2020 6:53 PM

[quote] Did any of the ex and current husbands still alive gotten tested for hiv.

Uh, do you know with PrEP is? Next to no one dies of HIV anymore thanks to medication. These guys would die of an overdose if anything.

by Anonymousreply 200March 27, 2020 6:53 PM

Jerry Springer documentary.

by Anonymousreply 201March 27, 2020 6:54 PM

This wasn’t as insane as Netflix's Evil Genius. Nothing beats that.

by Anonymousreply 202March 27, 2020 6:54 PM

There was also that one where the guy was having an affair (separately) with the couple next door while molesting their daughter. Netflix is establishing themselves as true connoisseurs of deplorable Americans.

by Anonymousreply 203March 27, 2020 6:58 PM

Why was there so much footage?

The guy filing the reality series said all his footage was destroyed (on purpose) in the fire.

Was he lying? Who else was filming Joe so much?

by Anonymousreply 204March 27, 2020 7:08 PM

Carole talked like a sociopath. She had zero empathy or emotion and laughed at inappropriate things.

by Anonymousreply 205March 27, 2020 7:12 PM

She was beautiful in her youth and could have been a model.

by Anonymousreply 206March 27, 2020 7:24 PM

These people may love tigers. The problem is they love money more, so the exploit tigers.

by Anonymousreply 207March 27, 2020 7:30 PM

[quote]This Carole lady, on the other hand, was just relentless. She had more online supporters, more money, and — infuriatingly — the moral high ground. But was she really any better than he was? She had cats in cages, just like him. She charged money for tours, just like him. The difference, Joe believed, was that she had found a rich husband who’d died mysteriously, whereas Joe had to scrape for every penny he had (minus the trust fund he received from his wealthy grandfather, which totaled about $250,000).

It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 27, 2020 7:32 PM

Carole's hair was the worst of all this. She needed a hot oil treatment on that blond mess.

by Anonymousreply 209March 27, 2020 7:42 PM

DL not favorite icon, Kate McKinnon going to play Carole based on the podcast. What is different about her from the doc?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 27, 2020 7:43 PM

R204 I think the directors been working on this for five years, and they really needed to wait for the final sentencing to wrap up the ending.

by Anonymousreply 211March 27, 2020 7:54 PM

I checked out Dillon’s IG from R159 He seems like a normal guy his age, his mom is on one post, she also looks normal. Zero posts or mentions of Joe. But I’d also be hiding that detail of my life if I were him.

by Anonymousreply 212March 27, 2020 8:06 PM

"My secret hope: Carole's current husband will kill her for her money."

I love it when DLers act like sociopaths while accusing others of being sociopaths

by Anonymousreply 213March 27, 2020 8:11 PM

r184 has a point. I'm a city gal, but had ridden horses freely on the beach in Mexico and on a national park in Argentina. Being in charge of a giant animal that could kill you easily is addicting-I've always wondered why small girls were gaga over horses (I've known several competitive jumpers).

by Anonymousreply 214March 27, 2020 8:34 PM

All things considered, Joe wasn't that bad of a singer. Cheesy songs, but not a bad voice.

by Anonymousreply 215March 27, 2020 8:42 PM

R215 Apparently that wasn’t his voice, he was lip syncing.

by Anonymousreply 216March 27, 2020 8:48 PM

he wasn't actually the singer. he pulled a jlo

by Anonymousreply 217March 27, 2020 8:48 PM

[quote]She was beautiful in her youth and could have been a model.

Which is why she caught the eye of her second husband while she was streetwalking.

by Anonymousreply 218March 27, 2020 8:48 PM

Carol: "If someone wanted to have a tiger eat you, they'd pour sardine oil on you." Oh, really?

by Anonymousreply 219March 27, 2020 8:53 PM

R215, that wasn't Joe's voice.

by Anonymousreply 220March 27, 2020 8:56 PM

So what scene or part of this series will scar your mind for life? I’m 3 episodes in and have not seen anything that approaches that level. Now I don’t want to finish it. I don’t care to hear about how he was fucking tigers.

by Anonymousreply 221March 27, 2020 8:57 PM

R219 Yes, I thought that was very telling.

She just thought the idea that she'd killed her still unaccounted-for husband HIGH-larious.

She came across as a total sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 222March 27, 2020 9:09 PM

Behind his music videos and the guys who sang it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 27, 2020 9:25 PM

r221, only that the doc guy was killing all of the cubs when they hit a certain age of a few months old.

I read that Joe would go to the animal shelters and get strays and cats and let them loose in the big cats cages to eat.

by Anonymousreply 224March 27, 2020 9:36 PM

R224 ugh fuck him for that part about the animal shelters.

by Anonymousreply 225March 27, 2020 9:44 PM

yeah, it's one reason I usually roll my eyes when people bitch about rescue adoption requirements and prices

by Anonymousreply 226March 27, 2020 9:51 PM

[quote]DL not favorite icon, Kate McKinnon going to play Carole based on the podcast. What is different about her from the doc?

Whatever to that Elizabeth Holmes series that McKinnon was supposed to do? I think McKinon will be finally leaving SNL soon.

by Anonymousreply 227March 27, 2020 10:05 PM

Not sure what period of the story they are doing but the Carole of the documentary reminds me more of Modern Family era Shelly Long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228March 27, 2020 10:11 PM

"Tragic styling", [R8]. Brilliant. It's sunk into my vernacular already. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 229March 27, 2020 10:25 PM

Jared Leto as Tiger King

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 27, 2020 10:31 PM

R228 that's funny. I kept seeing Carole as a mix of Shelley and Jean Smart the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 231March 27, 2020 10:39 PM

Jared just want to fuck 18 year old guys for research.

by Anonymousreply 232March 28, 2020 12:02 AM

That person he found for Carole in "Here Kitty Kitty" was genius casting.

Not only does she look like her, she has that stupid, smug detachment thing in spades.

by Anonymousreply 233March 28, 2020 12:07 AM

Netflix documentaries are the Ken Burns documentaries of the present day: formulaic, boring and overrated.

by Anonymousreply 234March 28, 2020 12:07 AM

R234 Only boring people are bored.

by Anonymousreply 235March 28, 2020 12:13 AM

R234 slaps puppies and babies.

by Anonymousreply 236March 28, 2020 12:17 AM

Another thing I noticed about one of his music videos featured in the documentary is that one of them, in the credits that appear at the lower left of the video, says Star Struck where a record label would be listed on a real music video. I doubt that was unintentional. He was in Oklahoma. Starstruck without the space in between, happens to be the name of the entertainment company(management, record label, etc...) that was started by Oklahoma-born superstar Reba McEntire and her then husband.

by Anonymousreply 237March 28, 2020 12:27 AM

For the first few seconds I thought that was the real Carole edited into the music video.

I am shocked that he had a hottie husband, Dillon, even after he was put in Jail when he no longer had animals or meth to offer.

What I find strange is that the Feds found incriminating evidence (records of him admitting to killing animals) after Joe was seen to have destroyed everything before he left.

The ending is depressing as hell. Poor animals.

by Anonymousreply 238March 28, 2020 12:43 AM

Binge watched this and loved it. Fascinating stories but in the end, felt really bad about this many tigers in captivity. It needs to stop. I certainly would not live near someone who had one as a pet. I actually feel kind of icky now about Zoos in general. But my closest Zoo is the Philly zoo which isn't exactly in the same category as this Oklahoma shit right?

by Anonymousreply 239March 28, 2020 12:48 AM

I think anytime you have animals living in captivity, R239, it leaves room for abuses to occur. It’s not their natural habitat, no matter what. I think it’s generally just a way for man to feel dominant, but what’s the first thing we do if someone gets killed by a captive animal? We kill the animal too. It’s sad when species die out, but maybe do more to protect the species where it naturally exists.

by Anonymousreply 240March 28, 2020 12:57 AM

Was Dillon a methy too? He seems to have kept all his teeth

by Anonymousreply 241March 28, 2020 1:14 AM

Baghwan Dave.... how big was his dick? Or did he just eat them out until they passed out? I really do not get it. But, yeah, it should be completely forbidden to keep these animals in a backyard. Another one that no one has discussed....the drug dealer and his wife??? WTF?????

by Anonymousreply 242March 28, 2020 1:28 AM

I think Dillon was a pothead.

by Anonymousreply 243March 28, 2020 1:29 AM

I think Carol looked exactly like Amanda Seyfried when she was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244March 28, 2020 1:36 AM

[quote]I am shocked that he had a hottie husband, Dillon, even after he was put in Jail when he no longer had animals or meth to offer.

The homeless hustler was driving a new Camero. I'm sure he didn't pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 245March 28, 2020 1:40 AM

[quote] Forgot to mention that he then invited the poor woman to his next wedding. Two months after the funeral! Awesome.

That was for the optics of his governor campaign to make it look like she approves of his moving on with a new husband. After that he completely ghosted her.

[quote] plus a lesbian has her arm literally ripped off and is back to work a week later.

I thought she was crazy. She chopped it off, because she didn't want her injury to become media fodder for the opposition? She could've saved her arm doing reconstructive surgery that would have taken a year or two while having Joe release an official statement that she doesn't blame anyone, especially the animal.

[quote] The only ones I found likable were the guy with no legs (Reinke), the guy who was helping his political campaign, and the woman with her arm chewed off.

The campaign manager was a Libertarian. Joe didn't care about politics he just wanted the media exposure. He just took his campaign manager's libertarian agenda as his political platform. I suspect he also wanted to thwart Carole's plan of the nationwide ban of breeding tigers.

[quote] I wonder if Carole's Prince Charles look alike husband ever wonders about her 1st husband..

I am sure he's pretty safe. Apparently her first husband wanted to divorce her and leave her with nothing. No money. No properties. No more tigers to pet. Because of his disappearance she got it all and gave her first husband's kids barely anything. Not only the disappearance was shady. The way she managed to seize control over her husband's estate was shady as well. I hope she has lost a significant amount of her social media followers which she likes to use to her advantage.

I had to LOL at the scene where the tiger dragged Joe around because of the appetizing shoe (laced with sardine oil? Oh Carole, you clever minx!) and Joe trying to fight off the tiger with his crutch while cursing like a typical redneck.

The cam footage reaction of the campaign manager watching Travis shoot himself was fucked up.

What was the deal with the Las Vegas party bus venture where you could pet tigers? Jeff mentioned it was a big failure, but the show didn't follow up on that. Or was that why Jeff's private home was raided? WEHT Jeff? He seemed sleazy as fuck backstabbing several guys apart from Joe.

by Anonymousreply 246March 28, 2020 3:01 AM

I don't know who did this, but I am dying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 28, 2020 3:19 AM

lol R247 I saw that on Facebook earlier tonight. I cracked up right away.

by Anonymousreply 248March 28, 2020 3:20 AM

I assumed the lesbian opted to have the arm removed because she didn't have insurance and definitely not the kind of insurance to pay for long term rehab and surgeries

by Anonymousreply 249March 28, 2020 3:54 AM

The series ended sort of abruptly. I want to know what happened to all the players

by Anonymousreply 250March 28, 2020 3:58 AM

I think Saff is FtM trans, and used his settlement money to pay for his top surgery instead. I read that somewhere ~2 years ago. I don't know what's more tragic... losing his arm, or feeling compelled to sacrifice it & use the proceeds to finance a mastectomy he never could have otherwise afforded instead.

Regardless, Saff definitely cared deeply for the tigers & deserves total respect for it.

by Anonymousreply 251March 28, 2020 4:35 AM

Dillon looks really hot here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 28, 2020 7:56 AM

The thing that pisses me off the most is that once again people are reading this story as a gay predator luring two "straight" guys into a relationship, when in reality it's clear as water that they were obviously bisexual men. Apparently any straight guy would marry another men for eleven fucking years just for meth.

by Anonymousreply 253March 28, 2020 8:21 AM

I love my cat but I just don't see that big of a thrill in petting tigers that I would go nuts for it like the people on this show or pay big bucks to do it. That customer who was at Joe's zoo with his family didn't look like he could afford to be shelling out thousands for it.

by Anonymousreply 254March 28, 2020 8:26 AM

What I've learned from this awesome batshit crazy show.

1 - No matter how crazy, the gay guy will get the predatory rep for luring bisexual men into his life as if they were straight, even though they stayed with him for 11 years taking advantage of everything he had to offer.

2 - No matter how horrible Joe is, he still gave convicted felons a second chance and they all stabbed him in the back. May this be a lesson to all of you who feel sorry for these people.

3 - At least one convicted felon was loyal to Joe till the end, but never, under no circumstances give a second chance to con artists. They never change. This story is a reminder of that.

4 - Most people are still homophobic and tolerate us out of necessity. The moment Joe couldn't offer them what they needed they all turned their back on him and called him a faggot or derided him based on his sexuality, all of them, even the bisexual husbands.

3 - Charity has more sociopaths in command than any corporation ever will.

by Anonymousreply 255March 28, 2020 8:36 AM

[quote] The thing that pisses me off the most is that once again people are reading this story as a gay predator luring two "straight" guys into a relationship,

Only two? Which of the three guys he married was gay? Dillon?

by Anonymousreply 256March 28, 2020 9:47 AM

[quote] I assumed the lesbian opted to have the arm removed because she didn't have insurance and definitely not the kind of insurance to pay for long term rehab and surgeries.

Shouldn't the zoo's insurance cover such work related accidents of employees? He wasn't THAT stupid to run an uninsured zoo where employees or visitors could sue him for gross negligence, right?

by Anonymousreply 257March 28, 2020 9:53 AM

[quote] Only two? Which of the three guys he married was gay? Dillon?

I think Dillon is the obvious gay guy of the three. No one is considering Dillon to be a victim on social media right now, maybe because he's still married to Joe. I do get Joe is sleazy and takes advantage of people, but his ex husbands weren't straight.

by Anonymousreply 258March 28, 2020 10:57 AM

Everybody turned on Joe pretty much but Reinke the legless dude.

by Anonymousreply 259March 28, 2020 11:39 AM

Of course Hollywood is casting a woman to play him, no doubt with two wives. Hollywood and China find lesbians a lot easier to deal with than gays.

by Anonymousreply 260March 28, 2020 11:44 AM

They turned on him, because he was his own worst enemy and dragging them all down with him. That guy financially ruined his parents for having them sign papers which made it possible for Carole to go after them and their assets. He fucked over his own employees with his petty fight with Carole.

by Anonymousreply 261March 28, 2020 11:46 AM

Even criminals have morals. None of them aside from legless dude was loyal to the guy who gave them everything. Even mobsters have better standards. This is white trash through and through.

Come to think of it the dimwitted libertarian Walmart manager with an ego way bigger than his average IQ was kind of loyal to him and maybe the armless lesbian was too. God, even the descriptors in here are weird. This is one bizarre true life story. I'm also impressed he got like 19% of the votes, that's remarkable.

Carole is the real psychopath here, not so much for killing her husband and giving him to the tigers but for being a rich cunt who went after vulnerable people just because they were associated with her personal grudge a true evil wench.

by Anonymousreply 262March 28, 2020 11:57 AM

Shitty people doing shitty things to each other. Sure, you can argue which one is shittier, but you still end up talking (about) shit.

by Anonymousreply 263March 28, 2020 12:02 PM

I guess there are people who so love animals that the lure of being with big cats constantly allows them to be used.

Even Carole demands free labor from volunteers.

There’s a cult like feel to all of it. People feel they belong so they stay while someone masterminds the whole enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 264March 28, 2020 12:32 PM

For those of you asking about where they got the footage from despite the studio burning down:

Louis Theroux did a thing about Joe Exotic about the same time they were filming stuff for the reality show. So a lot of the footage is from there. Theroux linked it on his twitter a while back.

by Anonymousreply 265March 28, 2020 2:33 PM

Jesus. How many camera teams were following this trainwreck?

by Anonymousreply 266March 28, 2020 2:50 PM

Kate McKinnon is signed on to play Carole

by Anonymousreply 267March 28, 2020 3:01 PM

R267 Isn't she a little young? Jean Smart should play Carole.

by Anonymousreply 268March 28, 2020 3:03 PM

Dax Shepard said he should play Joe and then Edward Norton tweeted back that he should play Joe and Dax play Travis. Justin Long suggested Jim Gaffigan play "Doc" Antle

by Anonymousreply 269March 28, 2020 3:04 PM

Susan Sarandon has the buggy eyes for Carole (she would need to wear blue contacts)

by Anonymousreply 270March 28, 2020 3:05 PM

Tim Robbins would make a good Doc Antle

by Anonymousreply 271March 28, 2020 3:06 PM

Carole was the worst, followed by evil con man Jeff and then Doc Antle.. Joe was the least objectionable of the main characters.

by Anonymousreply 272March 28, 2020 3:06 PM

Bill Hader would make a great Joe - and if you wanted to keep it in the SNL family, Kristen Wigg for a Carole and Jason Sudeikis as Doc Antle.

by Anonymousreply 273March 28, 2020 3:10 PM

R268 I thought the same thing too about her being too young to play Carole. I think they will probably use age makeup on McKinnon.

by Anonymousreply 274March 28, 2020 3:13 PM

Robert Littal: Within 10 mins of watching The Tiger King you will understand why Trump won

by Anonymousreply 275March 28, 2020 3:28 PM

Joe - David Spade

Visually Miles Teller could pull off Travis. Though I don't like Miles Teller.

I know it would be a rather unusual choice, but I am curious what Virginia Madsen would do with the Carole role. Or Michelle Pfeiffer.

The poster who suggested Jim Gaffigan for Doc Antle is spot on.

A shame that Max Wright (Alf) is already dead, he'd be perfect as Carole's second husband.

by Anonymousreply 276March 28, 2020 3:28 PM

John C Reilly as Doc Antle. David Spade as Hoe Exotic. Zak Efron and Nick Jonas as Joe’s twinks.

by Anonymousreply 277March 28, 2020 3:29 PM

Matthew McConaughey as Carole.

by Anonymousreply 278March 28, 2020 3:35 PM

Tatum Channing as the shirtless toothless guy

by Anonymousreply 279March 28, 2020 3:37 PM

Carole Baskin is evil through and through. I hope one of her tigers eats her ass like she had happen to Don.

by Anonymousreply 280March 28, 2020 3:38 PM

Have we discussed the bizarre appearance of the agent from, I believe, United States Fish and Wildlife Service? Out of nowhere you get this camera shot of her legs moving upward to reveal a new player in this sordid story, and she looks like some regal model posing for some conservative pin up magazine.

by Anonymousreply 281March 28, 2020 3:41 PM

R281 Yeah, I wondered about that how someone from that office would ever get clearance to participate in something like this.

by Anonymousreply 282March 28, 2020 3:52 PM

Jillette Penn as Doc Antle- he has that speech pattern and dead eyes down.

by Anonymousreply 283March 28, 2020 3:56 PM

I had listened to the Wondery podcast, but the documentary was still entertaining because watching these crazy ass people is so entertaining.

I am glad the docuseries didn't go soft on Carol. Putting rescue in the name of her zoo doesn't make her better than the rest of them, and we all know she murdered her husband

I really really want to see those "golden nuggets" of poor Travis. And I don't know why people are confused, plenty of gay porn stars and escorts are "straight".

Joe's gay husband is definitely most well adjusted of the the three, he seems to be living a normal life now.

by Anonymousreply 284March 28, 2020 4:03 PM

While many gay porn stars are straight, they don’t engage in gay long term relationships

by Anonymousreply 285March 28, 2020 4:08 PM

R275 - that was my exact thought 10 minutes into this trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 286March 28, 2020 4:10 PM

R253 I agree. The guys weren’t fucking forced to be with Joe, they were all fucking addicts. Joe wanted sex and companionship, they wanted stuff, money & drugs. I don’t believe they were “straight”, majority of methheads would fuck an old tube sock filled with honey. I think once the glitz and glamour wore off they just succumbed to the homophobia of Oklahoma and were suddenly 100% STRAIGHT, Pussy Lovers. Also, without Joe these trash boxes would of been nothing but Methheads in an anonymous trailer park. You don’t see anyone jumping Doc’s ass about all his female slaves, because American men envy this and women have sick fantasies about this type of shit.

Also, all this drama was caused by that fucking slut Cunt Murderess Carole. I bet she’s an incest survivor. She started this shit with her sanctimonious bullshit. It’s a story old as time: Frau who gets fucked by her Dad, uses gay man to project her own sexual shame on to, gay man won’t put up with her bullshit and strikes back, Frau goes nuclear to destroy gay man. Fuck that Cunt! This isn’t over yet. I hope Joe gets out of jail and becomes a wealthy celebrity and that Daddy Fucker Cunt Carole goes to jail.

by Anonymousreply 287March 28, 2020 4:10 PM

"Also, all this drama was caused by that fucking slut Cunt Murderess Carole. I bet she’s an incest survivor. She started this shit with her sanctimonious bullshit. It’s a story old as time: Frau who gets fucked by her Dad, uses gay man to project her own sexual shame on to, gay man won’t put up with her bullshit and strikes back, Frau goes nuclear to destroy gay man"

You sound brain damaged.

by Anonymousreply 288March 28, 2020 4:13 PM

Says who r285? Calvin Klein's ex-boyfriend is straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 28, 2020 4:13 PM

Meryl Streep as the tiger in the OP's photo. She can pull off the feline accent. I smell a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award!

by Anonymousreply 290March 28, 2020 4:20 PM

R285. Sure jan. Having butt sex and sucking cock is considered heterosexuality in gay porn. Most of you are delusional. No actual straight male will suck another man cock or let him penetrate their anus for money. They are not straight but bisexual self loathers.

by Anonymousreply 291March 28, 2020 4:24 PM

Why would anyone want to watch a movie about this? The entire country is basically in Lockdown Lite and have watched it on Netflix. We don’t need to see a Dax Sheppard rehash.

by Anonymousreply 292March 28, 2020 4:24 PM

What I learned from this documentary: People attracted to big cats are basically carnie folk.

by Anonymousreply 293March 28, 2020 4:26 PM

The guy *obsessed* with whether guys who have sex for meth are gay, straight, or bi -- stick a sock in it.

by Anonymousreply 294March 28, 2020 4:27 PM

[quote]You don’t see anyone jumping Doc’s ass about all his female slaves, because American men envy this and women have sick fantasies about this type of shit.

Are you delusional? That's half of what people are talking about on twitter. Doc Antle is basically R Kelly with animals and people are completely grossed out by it.

by Anonymousreply 295March 28, 2020 4:27 PM

No mention of how Carole's dead husband's daughters looking older than their mother. Those hags also have it out for Carole who I don't buy was just walking down the street when the guy picked her up.

by Anonymousreply 296March 28, 2020 4:36 PM

R294. This is rich from the same person who obsessively stated that meth addicts who fuck other men are "straight". Own your idiotic comments.

by Anonymousreply 297March 28, 2020 4:39 PM

I realize Joe had somebody else sing those songs but I have to admit this shit is catchy. "and the tiger saw man". Deep. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 28, 2020 4:42 PM

Carole Baskin was a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 299March 28, 2020 4:42 PM

LOL she has Carole down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 28, 2020 4:44 PM

Carole Baskin is a murdering hooker.

by Anonymousreply 301March 28, 2020 4:44 PM

Call me crazy or MARY! but it seemed like Joe Exotic was framed. It seemed like entrapment by the FBI agent in the murder for hire scheme. Also I hated Carole Baskin's weird inappropriate laugh. If you look at yelp reviews of her BCS they are terrible; sounds like she was doing the same thing Joe was doing except breeding and cub petting. People reviewed her place as having small rusty cages, being dirty, etc. and I think it costs the first person in the group $250 to enter and then either $50 or $100 for each other person in the group.

by Anonymousreply 302March 28, 2020 4:44 PM

[quote]No mention of how Carole's dead husband's daughters looking older than their mother.

I'm glad someone else noticed this.

Their father seemed like a real shit.

Carole did them a favor by killing him, but not stealing all their inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 303March 28, 2020 4:45 PM

R302 I'm glad to hear that Carole is getting dragged on Yelp.

I hope this documentary has completely blown her cover.

by Anonymousreply 304March 28, 2020 4:47 PM

Carole seems like the type to have some young stuff on the side. She was so huggy and kissy with that old man she is married to, I guess she has to butter him up to get him to do her bidding.

by Anonymousreply 305March 28, 2020 4:48 PM

Jeff Lowe acted like Bret Michaels with his scarf and hat stapled to his head, I bet he hated the pics of him in jail showing his bald head.

by Anonymousreply 306March 28, 2020 4:50 PM

R305 Carole was ACTING.

by Anonymousreply 307March 28, 2020 4:51 PM

[quote]Jeff Lowe acted like Bret Michaels with his scarf and hat stapled to his head, I bet he hated the pics of him in jail showing his bald head.

I loved Joe calling him a "Bald, little-dicked liar."

You know Lowe did NOT like that being in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 308March 28, 2020 4:52 PM

How much did the fat redhead ("Chucky") pay to show him acting macho on a jet ski?

by Anonymousreply 309March 28, 2020 4:53 PM

The fat guy on the jet ski had hilarious hair.

by Anonymousreply 310March 28, 2020 4:55 PM

As litigious as Carole Baskin is, I'm really surprised that she hasn't gotten YouTube to remove that "Kitty Kitty" video for defamation.

Not only did he use a lookalike, the song mentioned Carole by name and accuses her of murder for which she was never charged.

by Anonymousreply 311March 28, 2020 4:57 PM

I'm also surprised that Carole hasn't sued Netflix.

You know she can't be pleased with how she came across in the documentary.

As smug as she is, she must have thought she would look like the saint in the story.

But she comes across so poorly, I can't imagine it not hurting her business.

by Anonymousreply 312March 28, 2020 5:13 PM

I'm also surprised that Carole hasn't sued Netflix.

You know she can't be pleased with how she came across in the documentary.

As smug as she is, she must have thought she would look like the saint in the story.

But she comes across so poorly, I can't imagine it not hurting her business.

by Anonymousreply 313March 28, 2020 5:13 PM

Dillon Passage apparently still cares enough about Joe that he wears the wedding ring. Someone asked if he wasn't wearing it anymore and he replied it's on the other hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314March 28, 2020 5:16 PM

I’d like to see Logan Lerman, Brandon Flynn and Zak Effron as the husbands.

Woody Harrelson or Will Ferrell as Doc Antle.

by Anonymousreply 315March 28, 2020 5:36 PM

Dale Dickey as Travis’s mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316March 28, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote]3 - Charity has more sociopaths in command than any corporation ever will.

I've sort of encountered this in a college internship. I was a social work major and one summer I was able to get an internship at domestic violence shelter. I thought it was going to be a good experience, but it wasn't for various reasons. The environment between the director and most of the paid employees was quite toxic. The director and her HR person were quite condescending. There were frequent arguments about getting sponsorship/donations from local businesses. If a business refused to donate to the shelter, employees would starting blaming each other for not being able to land a donation. During the summer they would get school cooks who were off for the summer to go in and prepare dinner or the shelter residents for free. It's fine if the cooks just wanted to volunteer, but the problem was that most employees and some of the residents weren't all that nice to them. Later on, when I would talk with professors and classmates about my internship experience at that shelter, they had similar stories. One professor said that non-profits really bring out the egoistical nature of some people.

After I graduated, I worked with a non-profit that worked with disabled people. Now my boss and colleagues were pretty good to be around for the most part . But, some of the board members and clients and client families were arrogant and ruthless. The clients and their families frequently stabbed each other in the back.

by Anonymousreply 317March 28, 2020 6:02 PM

[quote] The guys weren’t fucking forced to be with Joe, they were all fucking addicts.

People who are truly addicted, whether to drugs, alcohol, big cats, etc..., are controlled by their addiction. Therefore, if a gay man is fueling that addiction, "straight" men whom would not normally engage in a gay relationship will to feed their addiction. If Carole, were plying young men with meth, etc... the same types would be fucking her. The young women with Doc Antle aren't with him because they are attracted to him, but because they are addicted to the cats.

by Anonymousreply 318March 28, 2020 6:59 PM

Basically all sex is transactional unless you’re two hot Twinks after football practice.

by Anonymousreply 319March 28, 2020 7:34 PM

When I was 22 I met a guy online. We saw each other every other weekend he would come to LA and stay at my place. We fucked from Friday night to Sunday morning before he had to go. We went out on dates, ate at home co-habitated like we were dating just long distance. One Sunday he tells me he won't be able to come around for a while. I asked him why and he said he was getting married. I was floored.

by Anonymousreply 320March 28, 2020 7:45 PM

I mean that's a different situation r320, a guy is actively seeking out gay sex for the enjoyment of gay sex. Closet case behavior.

Different situation than getting persuaded to sleep with someone because it gets you what you want.

by Anonymousreply 321March 28, 2020 7:59 PM

If meth and big cats suddenly make you act gay, would a gay man suddenly become straight and have sex with a woman if the situation were reversed?

by Anonymousreply 322March 28, 2020 8:15 PM

I'm on episode 5 as I type this and it's one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen. The hot husband (who was really a lost hetero meth addict the Tiger King had basically enslaved) just [SPOILER ALERT] shot himself in front of Joe's campaign manager. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 323March 28, 2020 8:18 PM

R322 nobody actually wants to have sex with women, they’re just conditioned to want it like a Corvette or some other trashy straight desire.

by Anonymousreply 324March 28, 2020 8:21 PM

If a prostitute or gay-for-pay guy can get hard with another guy, they are not totally straight. Duh

by Anonymousreply 325March 28, 2020 8:33 PM

Gay men have been having sex with women r323. To get what they, a safe "normal" life, through all of human history.

I don't know why if a gay men can have sex with a woman, people think a straight guy can't have sex with a guy.

Sure, you can call them all bi but I don't think that is very informative. I have slept with women before but I do not identify as bi.

by Anonymousreply 326March 28, 2020 8:47 PM

Well I'm at the part where Tiger King gets a replacement husband for the hot one who [SPOILER] killed himself in despair, and the new one is even hotter, wtf did I just see?!

by Anonymousreply 327March 28, 2020 8:52 PM

A question for those who had listened to the podcast and watched the Netflix doc series: is the Netflix version worth watching if one is already familiar with the details of the story from listening to the podcast?

by Anonymousreply 328March 28, 2020 8:56 PM

Yes r328, I still found the series very worth watching even though I listened to the podcast and knew a good number of the story beats.

Its such a crazy cast of characters that just seeing them in real life is quite entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 329March 28, 2020 9:06 PM

Young Don was quite good looking.

by Anonymousreply 330March 28, 2020 9:24 PM

The look on the libertarians face when Travis shot himself was haunting. I thought it was a freeze frame.

by Anonymousreply 331March 28, 2020 9:46 PM

I'm surprised he isn't more messed up, witnessing that has to screw up a person.

by Anonymousreply 332March 28, 2020 9:50 PM

This series is giving deeply unattractive older gays hope that they can land a hot 23 year old after all (if they had money and tigers and no ethics, that is).

by Anonymousreply 333March 28, 2020 10:17 PM

R332 He's a libertarian. They don't get affected by things that happen to other people.

by Anonymousreply 334March 28, 2020 10:23 PM

Carole's park is some sort of cult where UNPAID volunteers wear different shirts depending on how long they work for free for this woman. The lowest level are the red shirts (like the expendables on Star Trek, LOL) and Carole can't be bothered to learn their names. She is running a scam, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 335March 28, 2020 10:25 PM

And they have to volunteer for YEARS to move up the ladder. I love that she can't be bothered to learn their names unless they have been there for a few years.

I also love that a thread about the trashiest, Florida-iest queen I have ever seen has devolved into a fight about if bisexuals exist. Never change DL!

by Anonymousreply 336March 28, 2020 10:33 PM

No guy who fucks otherguys is straight. They're called bisexual and will remained being bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 337March 28, 2020 10:37 PM

R337 Just. Give. It. A Fucking. Rest.

by Anonymousreply 338March 28, 2020 10:40 PM

The fat Walmart kid loser with dreams of presidency is like a millennial version of the fat dude who masterminded the Tonya Harding fiasco. He's almost his spiritual descendent. Equally stupid.

by Anonymousreply 339March 28, 2020 10:41 PM

Carole probably did kill her husband. But dare I say that I don't feel bad for him? He got married to his first wife when she was 14, left her for Carole who was 20 (if I remember correctly) at that time, cheated on her with several women and had a sidepiece in Costa Rica (who I bet was underage). Meh, no big loss IMO.

Also what the hell was he doing all the time in Costa Rica? Sounded kinda shady.

by Anonymousreply 340March 28, 2020 10:56 PM

Apparently the first husband wanted to move the whole breeding operation to Costa Rica. And the show pointed out that he hid a lot of cash and gold on his properties. He seemed like a die-hard Libertarian (not trusting banks and the government at all).

by Anonymousreply 341March 28, 2020 11:01 PM

Thank you OP for bringing this wonderfully trashy show to my attention. I had a blast watching this.

by Anonymousreply 342March 28, 2020 11:03 PM

Young Carole was kinda hot. I could definitely see how she could rope anyone into believing anything she wanted. She's like a more down home version of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

by Anonymousreply 343March 28, 2020 11:03 PM

Can't say I'm sorry about the first husband, he sounds like an absolute POS. Who knows, maybe they still busy her at some point, if she did, indeed, kill him. Remember his handyman saying that the first husband said to him"if I could pull this off that would be the slickest thing I've ever done" before being interrupted by a phone call. I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow took off to South America, maybe stashed some of his millions there?

by Anonymousreply 344March 28, 2020 11:09 PM

None of the people including Carole's dead husband seems likable in the whole show.

by Anonymousreply 345March 28, 2020 11:11 PM

[quote] Also what the hell was he doing all the time in Costa Rica? Sounded kinda shady.

I'm pretty sure there was a mention to trafficking the cats there, or maybe the law was looser there or whatever. I think the loyal secretary mentioned something around these lines.

No question about the side piece though.

by Anonymousreply 346March 28, 2020 11:23 PM

The upshot of the show is that they are *all* fucking horrible (but fascinating), no exceptions. This is how America is now represented around the world, so give that a think, yanks.

by Anonymousreply 347March 28, 2020 11:42 PM

I don't need to watch this. I already live in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 348March 29, 2020 1:45 AM

I understand the argument that Joe Exotic kept John and Travis around for years by basically controlling them, buying them drugs and gifts but how did sex actually work? Were John and Travis able to get it up?

by Anonymousreply 349March 29, 2020 1:48 AM

Kept wondering this while watching: "how was he not discussed on Datalounge before, especially during his campaign for Governor of Oklahoma?" Crazy libertarian eldergay in a throuple with two "HAWT" str8 boys decades his junior (one of whom kills himself and the other leaves after knocking up the receptionist)? R58 is right, total DL catnip, literally!

Could only find this short thread after doing a search:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 29, 2020 1:51 AM

Loved the dramatic camera pan introducing Clarice Starling.

by Anonymousreply 351March 29, 2020 2:33 AM

R349 They don't have to get it up if they were bottoming. Also, most young men can get hard at the drop of a hat, then add the meth.

by Anonymousreply 352March 29, 2020 2:44 AM

R352 So the trick to topping on meth is get hard first then do the drugs and you’re still hard?

by Anonymousreply 353March 29, 2020 3:08 AM

R353 I don't know, I haven't done meth. I have, however, been around some who have, and I think once they are high it doesn't take much to get them hard. There was a guy who came to a house party, my roommates and I threw in college, high as a kite on it, and proceeded to fuck our couch thinking it was his overweight girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 354March 29, 2020 3:21 AM

I like the Walmart guy! He seems to the among the only ones there with some common sense

by Anonymousreply 355March 29, 2020 3:23 AM

I just finished it. I feel the same way I did after watching Requim For A Dream.

by Anonymousreply 356March 29, 2020 3:30 AM

Billy Bob Thornton should play Rick Kirkham, the guy who was filming the reality tv series with the weathered face who wears the Crocodile Dundee type hat

by Anonymousreply 357March 29, 2020 3:59 AM

Joe - Sebastian Stan

Carole - Michelle Pfeiffer

Chucky on a jet ski- Phillip Seymour Hoffman’s bloated corpse

by Anonymousreply 358March 29, 2020 9:05 AM

I thought the loyal friend with the artificial legs was the most attractive of the bunch (excluding the twink husbands).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359March 29, 2020 9:14 AM

He said something like "I wear those on the end of my Prince Albert". Is he talking about stuff he clips on his dick?

by Anonymousreply 360March 29, 2020 11:37 AM

r360, he was referring to the lock pads conveniently hanging near the bed. The show put them in several close up shots during the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 361March 29, 2020 11:56 AM

The thought to padlocks dangling from that dick made my toes curl.

by Anonymousreply 362March 29, 2020 1:56 PM

With the way Carol and Joe's hate for each other was so deeply-bedded and clearly codependent, would you be surprised if Carol DID appear in his video about how awful she was?

It was such a dead ringer I thought it was her at first, and just chalked it up to that.

by Anonymousreply 363March 29, 2020 2:42 PM

I've only seen the first episode so far but the Joe has one thing right. Carol is a hypocrite. She exploiting and profiting off these animals just as much as the zookeepers.

by Anonymousreply 364March 29, 2020 2:57 PM

Madonna was born to play Carole

by Anonymousreply 365March 29, 2020 3:06 PM

Impression

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366March 29, 2020 3:22 PM

Really, Cardi B?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367March 29, 2020 3:25 PM

These are all carny people. Amputees, meth heads, losers, grifters.

by Anonymousreply 368March 29, 2020 3:26 PM

I have a friend who rescued big cats from all of those people and she says the doc didn't show how really insane those people were and how poorly all those cats were cared for. If you read Carole's Yelp reviews, they're pretty dire.

by Anonymousreply 369March 29, 2020 3:30 PM

Yelp is monitoring Carole's page because of the influx of new reviews.

It looks like they have taken many negative ones down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370March 29, 2020 3:37 PM

Here are the lowest rated reviews, most before the doc came out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371March 29, 2020 3:40 PM

I binge-watched this last night. The only normal creatures were the animals and I felt sorry for them. The lesbian with amputated arm I REALLY felt bad for!!! WTF after the incident happened the Tiger King was worried about the financial loss???? She should have sued him for everything he had. That woman's life is a mess now despite how she comes across as being ok with it.

Tiger King = Sick, pathetic, and narcissistic excuse for an elder gay. Apparently those skincare products he was hocking were ineffective, that's a rough-looking 57 !!!!

by Anonymousreply 372March 29, 2020 3:49 PM

The campaign manager is very normal and intelligent

by Anonymousreply 373March 29, 2020 3:50 PM

He was very normal, he should write a book

by Anonymousreply 374March 29, 2020 3:51 PM

r364 and she doesn't even pay the people who work at her "rescue", it's this weird cult where they willingly give thousands of hours to this crazy bitch for free.

by Anonymousreply 375March 29, 2020 3:56 PM

This review is interesting. It talks about Carole offering shady loads and taking people's homes.

[quote]Big Cat Rescue is not just a sanctuary, but also involved with furthering animal right agenda with bans, laws, and restrictions with exotic animals, especially with any type of feline. What most of her supporters do not know she she was a bobcat breeder, and often her cubs died from the poor care when arriving with their families. She did not rescue bobcat cubs from a fur farm, but these cats were used for breeding. Many of the animals at Big Cat Rescue we're bought from a breeder and not rescued, and were bred and sold in the exotic animal trade. She also used to have a bed and breakfast and people could sleep and interact with bobcats and mountain lions. She used her cats in commercials and for modeling too. If you read her divorce transcripts you will find she starved her breeding cats while divorcing her first husband. Howard Baskin and Carole Baskin offered predatory loans to hurricane victims that lost their homes and businesses. Most could not afford the inflated payments and these poor people lost their homes and businesses for a second time in the mid 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 376March 29, 2020 4:01 PM

I binged watched yesterday too. The lesbian was the only one I felt bad for.

Did anyone here watch that show Fatal Attractions which came out on Animal Planet? It was similar premise of people having bizarre obsessions with dangerous animals and keeping them as pets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377March 29, 2020 4:04 PM

I'm reading the negative reviews of Carole's zoo, ur, I mean "animal rescue."

Many of them are written by people who have big cats as pets.

I just never knew there were so many Americans who had wild animals as pets. It seems like such a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 378March 29, 2020 4:13 PM

I had a friend who was trying to get a pet panther years back, I went up one side of him and down the other and dumped him as a friend. It's a completely fucked up thing to do to those poor animals.

by Anonymousreply 379March 29, 2020 4:24 PM

I had a friend who was trying to get a pet panther years back, I went up one side of him and down the other and dumped him as a friend. It's a completely fucked up thing to do to those poor animals.

by Anonymousreply 380March 29, 2020 4:24 PM

Joe is loving that he is famous and said women are sending him sexy pics and asking to see his Prince Albert

by Anonymousreply 381March 29, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote]I just never knew there were so many Americans who had wild animals as pets. It seems like such a bad idea.

I didn't either until I watched the show Fatal Attractions on Animal Planet and this was several years back and they featured the case of the guy who kept a tiger in a Harlem apartment. The guy said he eventually hoped to buy land somewhere and start a big cat sanctuary.

I wouldn't be surprised if the popularity of Tiger King and the podcast leads documentaries or podcasts about people like Sandra Herold or others who are into keeping chimps as pets despite being advised not to. I read an online article several years about chimp owners and some of them were quite shady and I recall a chimp breeder ended up in legal trouble similar to the people in Tiger King.

by Anonymousreply 382March 29, 2020 4:30 PM

They said Michael Jackson was mean to Bubbles. :(

by Anonymousreply 383March 29, 2020 4:36 PM

I liked the subtle methods the documentarian used to throw shade at some of these characters from early on.

For Carole it was those slow motion shots of her simply walking which really created a sinister effect. For Doc it was including those seconds before and after his interviews which showed how camera savvy (and phony) he is.

by Anonymousreply 384March 29, 2020 4:39 PM

I did think Doc mocking Carole was kind of funny but him shooting at the doll and putting a dildo in the doll's mouth, etc. went too far.

by Anonymousreply 385March 29, 2020 4:41 PM

I don’t think Carole actually killed her husband. It’s all circumstantial with no hard evidence.

by Anonymousreply 386March 29, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote] It’s all circumstantial with no hard evidence.

Most crimes are solved based on circumstantial evidence.

People rarely film themselves committing crimes.

by Anonymousreply 387March 29, 2020 4:51 PM

R383 There were other stories about the other animals at the Neverland Zoo being malnourished and stories of Jackson throwing stones at them have gone around.

by Anonymousreply 388March 29, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote] The lesbian with amputated arm I REALLY felt bad for!!! WTF after the incident happened the Tiger King was worried about the financial loss???? She should have sued him for everything he had. That woman's life is a mess now despite how she comes across as being ok with it.

I didn’t get why she was so upbeat, willing to forgive and went back working for the same negligent employers. She seemed very genuine in how she felt. Doesn’t she understand that this accident happening at all, let alone the uncompensated fall out, shows that she never meant a thing to Joe? And that her life & well-being & basic autonomy is apparently totally expendable? I can’t imagine what her family & friends thought.

I get that in America it is difficult to afford medical treatment & assistance, but surely a Gloria Allred could have gotten this poor girl a payout to help cover that? She got her hand eaten off by a tiger, for fuck’s sake. It’s true that her quality of life is severely compromised and hindered now and for no noble or great or necessary cause - it wasn’t like she was pulling a child from the jaws of death, or something.

Do we think Joe threatened or blackmailed her somehow? It’s quite tough to stand down a butch, usually.

by Anonymousreply 389March 29, 2020 4:56 PM

Hon if there were "hard evidence" she would have long been locked up in prison r386. Obviously there is no hard evidence, that is why exactly why it and cases like it remain unsolved cases.

by Anonymousreply 390March 29, 2020 4:58 PM

R389 I think there might be something mentally off with Saff. I've seen situations in which some people never quite figure out that people that consider friends or even relatives don't give a crap about them.

The documentary said she was hoping to get a prosthetic arm and I've read several articles that question if she has been able to obtain one. There are non-profit organization like Limbs for Life that assist amputees with getting prosthetics if they can't afford them on their own or insurance companies refuse to pay.

by Anonymousreply 391March 29, 2020 5:04 PM

I'm wondering if Saff -- and everyone else in this documentary -- we see themselves a big differently. I wonder if she will think, "God, I was an idiot. I should have sued him."

by Anonymousreply 392March 29, 2020 5:08 PM

I definitely think Carole killed her husband.

And it's not just because he had just gotten a restraining order against her after she said she was going to kill him.

It was how she talked about him disappearing and the rumors. She would laugh at very inappropriate moments. She came across as a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 393March 29, 2020 5:10 PM

[quote] I think there might be something mentally off with Saff. I've seen situations in which some people never quite figure out that people that consider friends or even relatives don't give a crap about them.

Yes R391, I must admit that codependency/DPD or Asperger’s did cross my mind. Those present subtly in women.

I didn’t finish the documentary so I didn’t find out much more about her, but it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that she was estranged from family like many lesbians of her type end up. It would account for her strange reaction to her accident.

R392 I too hope that Saff takes off the Rose-colored glasses. She clearly has a lot to give and deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 394March 29, 2020 5:12 PM

"People" casts the movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395March 29, 2020 5:18 PM

Another casting list

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396March 29, 2020 5:20 PM

I'm kind of crushing on Dillion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397March 29, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote]Also, don't judge people with one or two tigers

Oh, but I do

by Anonymousreply 398March 29, 2020 5:22 PM

Article on Joe's Yelp reviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 29, 2020 5:56 PM

in r399 link

[quote]he even told my children that a camel's fallice is backward so that it could urinate on itself when it was hot

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 400March 29, 2020 7:05 PM

Cardi B claims she is starting a Go Fund Me for Joe

by Anonymousreply 401March 29, 2020 7:23 PM

Stopped after two episodes. Did not care.

by Anonymousreply 402March 29, 2020 7:27 PM

I got sucked into reading the Yelp reviews that weren't featured in the article. There are other crazy ass reviews and then there are tons of reviews praising Joe. I'm wondering if he was getting friends or employees were getting relatives to write the good reviews for them.

I'll probably read some of the Carole's reviews later on.

by Anonymousreply 403March 29, 2020 7:44 PM

I got sucked into reading the Yelp reviews that weren't featured in the article. There are other crazy ass reviews and then there are tons of reviews praising Joe. I'm wondering if he was getting friends or employees were getting relatives to write the good reviews for them.

by Anonymousreply 404March 29, 2020 7:44 PM

by Anonymousreply 405March 29, 2020 7:44 PM

Everyone in this series is white trash and most, plain evil.

Even Dhillon is white trash. It’s amazing people live this way

by Anonymousreply 406March 29, 2020 7:57 PM

I’ve asked before and will again, where is Tippi Hedren in all of this? She has got to be the OG of big cat rescuers and we do know she used to let her lion sleep in bed with Melanie, swim with her in the pool, and nearly take off half face?

by Anonymousreply 407March 29, 2020 8:18 PM

Saff didn't blame Joe, because he allowed him to do what he WANTED to be doing -- interacting directly with tigers, in person.

You have to understand that *nobody* is forcing these people to get in cages with big cats. And I don't mean that in a bullshit libertarian, "you can always quit" sense, either. The fact that they're allowed to play "up close" with tigers is the whole, entire reason WHY those people choose to work for a pittance at zoos like Joe's. It's the only way they CAN get that kind of access to big cats.

You might think they're insane... and to a degree, they'll kind of agree... but their desire to be in the cage with big cats is real & genuine. It might be unfathomable to most people, but the desire to be with big cats is absolutely genuine & real.

I absolutely guarantee, when Saff was heading to the hospital, his greatest fear wasn't death, nor even the potential loss of his hand... it was the horrifying fear that he might lose his direct access to tigers.

I've played with tigers, lions, leopards, and cougars (no jaguars or cheetahs, yet). It's absolutely intoxicating. You're there with a creature that could kill you in an instant... but instead, they're going nuts like a happy housecat, giving you cheek-rubs, grooming you, and chirping with delight. Running around your feet. Curling up into a ball next to you & basking in your presence.

Captive-bred big cats raised in a stress-free environment really, truly, are just 200lb+ housecats in every meaningful way. That said... even housecats have grumpy days when they'll snap at you or give an annoyed swat because you're pissing them off, or you tickled them, or unbeknownst to you, they're in pain (cats are VERY good at hiding pain).

My point isn't that it's "safe" to play with big cats, it's that big cats aren't the evil human-killers the media makes them out to be. They're just bigger, stronger cats... but cats nonetheless.

People who play with them accept that when you play with big cats, you're occasionally going to bleed, because cats (esp. lions & tigers) "play rough". They aren't TRYING to seriously injure you... the just genuinely don't grasp that we're a lot more fragile than they are.

I've seen big cats who were taken away from their human companion. It's heartbreaking. They're taken from dozing on a living room sofa & sleeping in a bedroom, and basically thrown into solitary confinement in the equivalent of a third-world prison. It devastates them. They get depressed & lose their will to live.

There are people who act like having more captive tigers in the US than there are in "the wild" is a bad thing. But in reality, those captive tigers wouldn't exist AT ALL if their only alternative were "the wild", because IT NO LONGER EXISTS.

India is presently experiencing the biggest explosion of suburban development in human history, on a scale that absolutely DWARFS the postwar US. Ponds where tigers once swam are now surrounded by mansions, condos, and apartment complexes, with sprawling office parks & malls nearby.

"The wild" is an environmentalist fantasy & delusion. It DOESN'T EXIST anymore. The only way we can save these wonderful cats from eventual extinction is by enabling them to live alongside humans as loved companions, just like their smaller cousins.

by Anonymousreply 408March 29, 2020 8:28 PM

Dillon's fucking cute. Mystery for the ages how he ended up with that weirdo, must have been substantial $$ involved or something. If it was a genuine relationship, odds are very high Dillon's a victim of child sexual abuse and being the playtoy of some piece of shit older redneck is all he knows.

by Anonymousreply 409March 29, 2020 8:29 PM

[quote]I absolutely guarantee, when Saff was heading to the hospital, his greatest fear wasn't death, nor even the potential loss of his hand...

His?

by Anonymousreply 410March 29, 2020 8:32 PM

R409. And he seems dumb and shallow like most young keptboys.

by Anonymousreply 411March 29, 2020 8:32 PM

Saff is a trans guy.

by Anonymousreply 412March 29, 2020 8:35 PM

First red flag for me was the admission that Carole met her 2nd husband while walking down Nebraska Ave. in the middle of the night, which in Tampa is notorious for prostitution. No woman would risk walking at that hour without being mistaken for a hooker, or having cops stop her.

I went to big cat rescue in July of 1999 and thought the place was nasty. The big cat areas were not small cages, but the place had a weird vibe.

by Anonymousreply 413March 29, 2020 8:37 PM

Can you imagine what Jennifer Saunders would make of the Carole part in a movie?

by Anonymousreply 414March 29, 2020 8:37 PM

[quote]First red flag for me was the admission that Carole met her 2nd husband while walking down Nebraska Ave. in the middle of the night,

And where was her 3-year-old daughter while she was fleeing the abusive first husband after throwing a potato at him and then pacing up and down the thoroughfare at 3 a.m.?

by Anonymousreply 415March 29, 2020 8:46 PM

Carole Baskins is pissed, she so thought she was going to be portrayed as the innocent heroine

[Quote]You have probably watched or heard about the new Netflix series Tiger King. Big Cat Rescue's founder Carole Baskin and our sanctuary are featured in parts of the series, but portrayed in a grossly misleading way. The link below is a very personal video from Howard Baskin to you, our amazing supporters, that explains how this came about.  We appreciate your support more than ever at this difficult time of betrayal by the producers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416March 29, 2020 8:47 PM

Carole Baskins is pissed, she so thought she was going to be portrayed as the innocent heroine

[Quote]You have probably watched or heard about the new Netflix series Tiger King. Big Cat Rescue's founder Carole Baskin and our sanctuary are featured in parts of the series, but portrayed in a grossly misleading way. The link below is a very personal video from Howard Baskin to you, our amazing supporters, that explains how this came about.  We appreciate your support more than ever at this difficult time of betrayal by the producers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417March 29, 2020 8:47 PM

[quote]What are the odds it's going to collapse from the dynamic forces thrust upon it?

This gave me a semi.

by Anonymousreply 418March 29, 2020 8:51 PM

R417 I'm not surprised that she's taken aback. She strikes me as someone who has successfully pulled the wool over many people's eyes time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 419March 29, 2020 8:54 PM

[quote]Basically all sex is transactional unless you’re two hot Twinks after football practice.

In the deep south boys can be had for the price of a Ford pickup.

by Anonymousreply 420March 29, 2020 8:55 PM

Surprised no pictures have surfaced regarding the Tiger King's PA? The first husband was ok looking until he opened his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 421March 29, 2020 9:06 PM

Carole Baskin and Baudi Moovan from “Don’t Fuck With Cats” could be cousins or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 29, 2020 9:07 PM

Carole was very pretty when she young. She probably had men come at her left and right.

by Anonymousreply 423March 29, 2020 9:13 PM

The Yelp reviews of Joe's business are hilarious.

Throwing condoms at grade school kids.

by Anonymousreply 424March 29, 2020 9:18 PM

Howard, you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 425March 29, 2020 9:20 PM

[quote}have a friend who rescued big cats from all of those people and she says the doc didn't show how really insane those people were

They kinda pay homage to that in E1 where someone says "Animal workers are fucking crazy" or words to that effect. Someone did a poll on which profession has the most mentally disturbed employees and Animal Volunteers took first place.

by Anonymousreply 426March 29, 2020 9:20 PM

R416 Trolling Kim Khardashian to come for a visit, lol.

by Anonymousreply 427March 29, 2020 9:23 PM

First of, only one of the husbands was a meth addict, the other was a pot smoker who died the most ironic way a pothead could, accidental suicide. Second, if you believe these two were straight after being married to this dude for ELEVEN years DM me because I have a bridge to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 428March 29, 2020 9:52 PM

[quote]First of, only one of the husbands was a meth addict, the other was a pot smoker who died the most ironic way a pothead could, accidental suicide.

They were both methheads. And there was nothing accidental about it.

by Anonymousreply 429March 29, 2020 10:05 PM

Yeah the firs two were junkies and the situation was pretty obvious, hetero guys in the grips of deep addiction being taken advantage of. The third one, Dillon, is just a weird case, don't think he was a junkie, probably just a prostitute who figured he'd be better off latching onto a sugar daddy. Adorable but deeply, deeply damaged, probably the product of an extremely dysfunctional abusive home.

by Anonymousreply 430March 29, 2020 10:09 PM

People are ignoring a big part of the appeal, the tigers themselves!

For Joe, Doc Antle, Jeff. They all get more sex because people are fascinated by tigers and like the access to tigers.

by Anonymousreply 431March 29, 2020 10:12 PM

So what happened to the Vegas guy and his felon handman?

What happened to the new zoo they were building on the Oklahoma/Texas border?

Is Joe Exotic's zoo completely gone at this point? What happened to the animals?

by Anonymousreply 432March 29, 2020 10:23 PM

The way Jeff Lowe was creepily checking out potential nannies and clearly setting himself up with his next mistress was nauseating and sad. Then saying his wife had to immediately "get back in the gym" after delivery - it really pissed me off. Then again, that stupid wife was going along with it which was even sadder "...and most of these girls know other languages so they can teach that to the baby." Yeah honey, that's what your husband is concerned about, a bilingual kid. She is either dumb as a rock or in deep denial. He is a straight up asshole, you can look at him without knowing a thing about his background and tell he's done some shady shit in his time. Worst of all, he seems to get away with it time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 433March 29, 2020 10:31 PM

And the fact that he forces all his help to get boob jobs and THEY DO IT is mind boggling too.

by Anonymousreply 434March 29, 2020 10:34 PM

Jeff Lowe was disgusting, hilarious that he hides his baldness under that ghetto baseball cap with the bandana. I bet he'd freak the fuck out if someone taunted him for being bald.

by Anonymousreply 435March 29, 2020 10:34 PM

Jeff Lowe is proof positive that even the illusion of wealth will bring in the suckers and gold diggers by the truckload.

by Anonymousreply 436March 29, 2020 10:36 PM

This series wasn't as demented as "Evil Genius" though.

by Anonymousreply 437March 29, 2020 10:37 PM

R430.you are really gonna keep calling his ex husbands "hetero" still the wheels falls off. You are a real piece if work. I guess bisexuality is a myth in your view.

by Anonymousreply 438March 29, 2020 10:50 PM

This was a harrowing portrait of the average DLers family lineage.

by Anonymousreply 439March 29, 2020 11:07 PM

I never understood why Lowe let Joe stick around after the zoo came into his name.

by Anonymousreply 440March 29, 2020 11:13 PM

[quote]he forces all his help to get boob jobs and THEY DO IT

Wasn't that Doc Antle and not Jeff? Although it wouldn't surprise me if they both had that employer 'mandate', they really emphasized it with Doc, especially since (as that one defector stated) "at least I didn't have to work during the recovery time".

by Anonymousreply 441March 29, 2020 11:14 PM

Joe was the main attraction. He was the star.

by Anonymousreply 442March 29, 2020 11:14 PM

I can see how he lured fuck up Travis but how the fuck did he get Dillon? That is one hot kid and he seems the opposite of a drug addict. (It really is a great doc, not a dull moment and lots of classic reveals).

by Anonymousreply 443March 29, 2020 11:20 PM

r430, I think Dillon was just another isolated gay guy who latched on to the closest thing Wynnewood had to a gay scene, and probably enjoyed playing with the big cats as much as everyone else. There's no need to read a deeper agenda into it.

From what I've heard, the hardest thing about being in Joe's informal gay social circle was walking the razor-fine meandering line (that was occasionally hidden and moving) between stroking Joe's ego, without accidentally setting him off and making him see you as "disrespecting" his relationships. Big-city gay guys almost always got on Joe's shit list within moments of meeting him, because most of the gay social norms from places like Dallas & Oklahoma City (let alone New York, Fire Island, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Springs, San Francisco, or L.A.) would trigger him.

If you were gay and from Wynnewood, the worst thing that could happen to you was for Joe to get drunk and flirt with you at a party... or worse, for John or Travis to flirt with you (they might have been bi, but they got plenty of extracurricular dick, too). Joe would tease and nudge you over his invisible line in the sand, then lash out and blame & punish you for crossing it and "disrespecting his marriage". I think it's actually a specific personality disorder, but I can't remember the name of it offhand (borderline personality disorder, maybe?).

by Anonymousreply 444March 29, 2020 11:30 PM

Borderline does fit his pretty well, also narcissistic PD. Malignant narcissist would be the informal term, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 445March 29, 2020 11:43 PM

I believe the medical term is "Batshit."

by Anonymousreply 446March 29, 2020 11:50 PM

Incidentally, Joe had a widely-observed public meltdown at Scandals in Fort Lauderdale about 4-5 years ago (though most people at the bar had no idea who he was). In retrospect, I think it was the weekend before or after he did the protest at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa that's shown in the documentary. Someone flirted with John (duh, big surprise), and Joe got upset. The guy tried to smooth Joe's ruffled feathers and pivot to a potential threesome, and Joe went positively NUCLEAR. Joe ranted about "slutty, disrespectful gays from Fort Lauderdale" on Twitter for DAYS afterward. I think the tweets might even still be there if you search for them.

by Anonymousreply 447March 29, 2020 11:55 PM

Perhaps Dillion just wanted to be First Lady of Oklahoma?

by Anonymousreply 448March 30, 2020 12:06 AM

[quote] And there was nothing accidental about it.

You weren't paying attention because it was literally an accident, POTHEAD dude was trying to prove to stupid Wallmart libertarian dude that his gun had no way of killing him because it had no bullets, so he tried to prove it by pointing it to his own head... only it did have a bullet stuck in there. It's spelt out in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 449March 30, 2020 12:10 AM

r441, you're right- it's so hard to keep all these psychopaths straight.

by Anonymousreply 450March 30, 2020 12:18 AM

If you really think about it this is the same situation with Jeffree Star and that bisexual pothead he insisted on calling straight, except Joe is actually entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 451March 30, 2020 12:18 AM

Pretty sure Dillon's in it for the eventual inheritance and because he's just really low energy with zero ambition of any kind. He's cute as fuck now but not too bright and will be fat and unattractive by 30, he's not the kind of guy who will take care of himself -- that's what sugar daddies are for.

by Anonymousreply 452March 30, 2020 12:27 AM

What eventual inheritance? Joe's broke. Utterly and completely penniless.

by Anonymousreply 453March 30, 2020 12:29 AM

He wasn't when they got married, and Joe wouldn't hesitate a second to exaggerate his wealth.

by Anonymousreply 454March 30, 2020 12:30 AM

R408 Carole please seek professional help

by Anonymousreply 455March 30, 2020 12:31 AM

Joe was clearly an elder bottom. He even took the husbands' last names. Even posthumously he used two last names.

by Anonymousreply 456March 30, 2020 12:31 AM

r456, that was because Joe HATED his own last name (Schreibvogel). Supposedly, the only reason he didn't change his last name to "Finlay" (John's last name) years earlier was because people in Oklahoma had 50-50 odds of misspelling it ("Finlay" vs "Finley").

by Anonymousreply 457March 30, 2020 12:36 AM

Anyone else curious if Crazy Joe allowed for Travis and John to dick each other without him or if they had to do it behind his back when they tired of sloppy old mutalated washed up ass?

by Anonymousreply 458March 30, 2020 12:38 AM

r455, you clearly know NOTHING about Carole or her beliefs, and apparently read nothing in this thread either. Carole would loudly disagree with just about EVERYTHING in r408, if only for ideological and propaganda reasons.

by Anonymousreply 459March 30, 2020 12:40 AM

r458, my theory is that John and Travis fucked women because Joe, in some bizarre way, could rationalize allowing them to do it, and they were both horny off the scale & not getting much sexually from Joe.

In John's case, I think he fucked the receptionist, then stuck with her after getting her pregnant out of a sense of duty. Then ended up with woman #2 because she probably latched onto him despite (or because of) knowing he's gay/bi and REALLY likes dick. He was a conquest to her, and John looks like someone who could EASILY be bullied and pushed around by a woman who knows how to push the right buttons and trigger his insecurities.

I think Travis "fucked every woman at the park" because Joe revised the deal and only allowed him to do it as long as he didn't get attached to any one particular woman. Joe might have even had a checklist, and told Travis that he couldn't repeat-fuck a woman until he'd fucked every other willing female at the park, including the old/fat/ugly ones. So, he closed his eyes and determination-fucked his way through the fat/old/ugly ones to get them out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 460March 30, 2020 12:48 AM

What made Saff decide to sacrifice her arm over losing access to the animals? Blind devotion. The same thing that makes those volunteers work for free for Carole. These guys love animals. Some may love animals even more than humans. And guys like Joe, Doc Antle and Carole took / take advantage of that. What made Barbara Fisher leave Doc's harem? Doc took away her beloved tiger.

by Anonymousreply 461March 30, 2020 12:51 AM

Clearly Joe had a thing for straight guys. I am sure he didn't mind when his husbands flirted with women. I bet it even turned him on that he had so much power over them that they would be "gay" for him only.

[quote] Someone flirted with John (duh, big surprise), and Joe got upset. The guy tried to smooth Joe's ruffled feathers and pivot to a potential threesome, and Joe went positively NUCLEAR.

For a guy like Joe that would be out of the question, because he treated his husbands like his property, trophies, or toys and he didn't want anybody else playing with them. They were his, his alone.

by Anonymousreply 462March 30, 2020 1:01 AM

r462, that's a good point. I hadn't even thought of the "Joe gets turned on by guys who are gay for him alone" angle. His reaction to the threesome proposition also makes sense in that light... god FORBID he suspected for even a NANOSECOND that someone was more into John than they were into him... or that John was into them more than he was into Joe.

To be honest, I have a hard time even IMAGINING Joe, John, and Travis having an actual threesome... as opposed to Joe subjecting John to making him sit politely and watch while he fucked Travis, communicating to him in no uncertain terms, "you'd better behave, bitch, because you have competition now!"

I don't think I've ever seen a single photo from Joe's wedding (and god knows, Joe posted enough of them online at one point) where John actually looked HAPPY. It's clear that Travis was Joe's toy, and a not-so-subtle reminder to John that he could be replaced. That might even explain another reason for John's relationship with the receptionist... I can see him start out by complaining to her about Joe, and having it end up with him crying in her arms because Joe psychologically abused him so badly.

John definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he seems like a basically decent guy who was Joe's trophy husband until Joe found a new boytoy.

by Anonymousreply 463March 30, 2020 1:18 AM

How come the minute after a good documentary airs people start talking about a movie version? I know why producers want a movie version... $, but everyone else? And have it cast with idiot celebrities? You just watched the documentary, you know the story already.

by Anonymousreply 464March 30, 2020 1:50 AM

R462. Still going for that meth head "straight" guys who just happened to fuck joe theory. You are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 465March 30, 2020 1:58 AM

Don't think it would fly as a movie because they generally don't make things that make gays look as bad as the doco does. Hollywood (the doco producers aren't Hollywood) doesn't like that these days, unless they spun it to make all the gays in the film sympathetic, including Joe.

by Anonymousreply 466March 30, 2020 2:07 AM

As each episode progressed, the animal abuse got worse and worse.

It was horribly

by Anonymousreply 467March 30, 2020 2:24 AM

Do you think they fucked the cats?

by Anonymousreply 468March 30, 2020 2:35 AM

Kate McKinnon playing Carole would be a huge insult to Carole who was actually quite beautiful before she turned haggish after offing that nasty husband of her's. Sharon Stone should play her in the movie.

The daughters seemed more pissed their inheritance was reduced than that their dad was dead.

by Anonymousreply 469March 30, 2020 2:43 AM

It's too bad that Ryan Murphy isn't producing the upcoming limited series. I would have loved to play Carole Baskin.

by Anonymousreply 470March 30, 2020 2:46 AM

R466 - my guess is they'd turn it into a 90 minute SNL sketch.

by Anonymousreply 471March 30, 2020 2:48 AM

R469 I think McKinnon's weird voice and accent might have been factors in getting the part. I find it odd that McKinnon who grew up on Long Island talks with that non L.I. accent.

by Anonymousreply 472March 30, 2020 2:48 AM

r468, yeah, YOU just TRY to fuck a tiger. You'll be LUCKY if swift death is the early outcome.

Better yet, the tiger can fuck YOU. He can bite the scruff of your neck so you'll go limp, then ram his spiny, barbed orange penis into your ass so you'll ovulate from the pain.

TL/DR: feline sex is extremely violent & painful. And no, sex with the cats was absolutely inconceivable.

by Anonymousreply 473March 30, 2020 3:26 AM

I wonder if he's paying for his food in prison?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 30, 2020 3:40 AM

Anyone here have a decent pizza crust recipe? I'm never again eating one made outside my own kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 475March 30, 2020 3:50 AM

R449 What a dumb thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 476March 30, 2020 3:50 AM

R475 I used a recipe I found on food network, but I used sparkling water instead of flat because I heard my face pizza place did that... it turned out great. It was crispy and fluffy at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 477March 30, 2020 3:59 AM

Am I the only one that doesn't buy that Travis and John were gay at all? And that they were the tops?

by Anonymousreply 478March 30, 2020 4:37 AM

[quote]I heard my face pizza place did that

Don't touch your face pizza place!

by Anonymousreply 479March 30, 2020 4:40 AM

Pizza face!

by Anonymousreply 480March 30, 2020 4:42 AM

When I first saw the hot husbands I was like no effing way. Gross. Then when the meth part came up I was like oh ok. Now DL has me thinking about tigers as an addiction, broken homes and being gay in the middle of nowhere. So now it all makes sense. The world order is back to what it's always been.

by Anonymousreply 481March 30, 2020 5:03 AM

When I first saw the hot husbands I was like no effing way. Gross. Then when the meth part came up I was like oh ok. Now DL has me thinking about tigers as an addiction, broken homes and being gay in the middle of nowhere. So now it all makes sense. The world order is back to what it's always been.

by Anonymousreply 482March 30, 2020 5:03 AM

I knew the new partnership with Jeff Lowe and the other guy building another zoo was doomed from day one. These guys all seem to be arrogant assholes.

by Anonymousreply 483March 30, 2020 5:58 AM

I'm betting Joe did a little meth himself. So many of the close ups of his face showed him twitching and with a "tick" in his eyelids. It would be very weird to have not one but two meth head husbands and not partake yourself. The whole place seemed like tweaker central.

by Anonymousreply 484March 30, 2020 6:13 AM

You'd think the home of three tweakers would at least be somewhat clean

by Anonymousreply 485March 30, 2020 6:29 AM

Jeff Lowe's wife has to be the dumbest woman in America. She clearly doesn't care about his cheating or is completely oblivious. If he cheated on his first wife with you, what do you think will happen to you once the shine wears off? He's planning on making his nanny a mistress and isn't even a little shy about advertising it. I'm sure his first wife is laughing her head off and thanking her lucky starts she is away from that scumbag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 30, 2020 7:37 AM

One of the husbands was so cute (the one with teeth) I was hoping he had some nudes online. Couldn’t find any but found he died like Jon-Eric Hexum did soon after his Tiger King appearance.

by Anonymousreply 487March 30, 2020 8:58 AM

[quote] The daughters seemed more pissed their inheritance was reduced than that their dad was dead.

That doesn't surprise me at all given that their father left them and their mother for the Carole hussy who may have murdered him and stole their inheritance which would've been theirs if dad hadn't left. He is to blame to drag the harpy into their lives causing them so much trouble and pain.

by Anonymousreply 488March 30, 2020 10:17 AM

[quote] I knew the new partnership with Jeff Lowe and the other guy building another zoo was doomed from day one. These guys all seem to be arrogant assholes.

To me that was the most satisfying. It's one of the best examples of "the company you keep."

by Anonymousreply 489March 30, 2020 10:29 AM

I agree R489. My very first thought when they got together was - who is going to screw over who.

by Anonymousreply 490March 30, 2020 12:52 PM

Thank you, r477. I will give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 491March 30, 2020 2:22 PM

Revisiting the 'safety' angle, the mismatch in power between humans & big cats isn't necessarily as big as it might seem... at least, if you're talking about one single big cat at a time who's with his/her loving human companion, with at least one other person nearby.

First, let's get one thing out of the way: yes, a big cat who literally wants to kill a human & has the element of surprise can absolutely accomplish that goal. Now, the reality: a big cat who's human-socialized, pampered, healthy, and emotionally bonded with a human companion DOES NOT RATIONALLY WANT (or intend) to kill them. Really. They don't. Ever.

There has NEVER been a single documented case of a healthy, pampered tiger intentionally attempting to kill his or her bonded human companion. There have been cases where a tiger played a little too rough, or freaked out & caused injury to a companion for some reason that made perfect rational sense in retrospect, but deliberate & calculated intent to harm, let alone kill? Never. The victims themselves will later sigh & say, "yeah, I kind of deserved it" (or at least, ."should have realized I was provoking it").

It's no different than petting a purring housecat, then accidentally tickling the cat & having it lash out with a "control bite" where the intent isn't to injure, it's to take control & make you stop. Cats, esp. tigers, have VERY thick skin, and dense fur that acts kind of like low-grade body armor. Control bites don't hurt them. In fact, they're how mother cats carry their kittens/cubs.

Tigers lack what psychiatrists call "theory of mind" -- an understanding that others aren't EXACTLY LIKE THEM. Tigers think of their human companions as being just "funny-looking tigers", but otherwise believe we're no different than any other tiger... including the ability to be harmlessly controlled by "control bites".

This is why a bonded human companion interacting directly with one tiger is unlikely to die from an "attack" -- he KNOWS the cat is just triggered & trying to take control of a situation that upsets him. Once the tiger feels safely in control, he'll stop... because tigers are ALSO "lazy". They conserve energy. They do expend the minimum possible effort to achieve a goal, and nothing more.

It's why you always want a second, equally-bonded person nearby... if YOU'RE caught up in the moment, they can quickly defuse the situation, then get you assistance.

One person playing alone with two+ big cats is dangerous, because cats can trigger each other. Anyone with 2+ housecats already knows this. Two indoor cats will see a strange cat outside through a window, get triggered, and attack EACH OTHER (screeching, fur flying, blood, and all) for 10-30 seconds, until they come to their senses, realize they're being silly, and 2 minutes later they'll be curled up together & socially grooming.

Tigers are EXACTLY the same way. And remember... they see US as funny-looking tigers. So, a triggered tiger can lash out the same way. It's an "instinct" for all cats.

by Anonymousreply 492March 30, 2020 2:55 PM

Incidentally, humans have instincts too... except when they're harmful, WE call them "neuroses". And like human neuroses, cats can & do learn to control (or at least, temper) their own when they're firmly taught from birth onwards that blindly giving into them is unacceptable. Learning how to train big cats to do this is a MAJOR part of the education required before you can safely handle big cats. You don't ever want to be abusive or cruel, but you also have to be consistent, unambiguous, and clear in the messages you send to a cub (and adult). Otherwise, they get confused, the same as a child who gets mixed messages from his/her parents.

Insofar as attacking strangers goes, tigers are no different than housecats. It takes a long time for them to fully trust someone new, especially someone who isn't "in tune" with THEIR moods & mannerisms.

You absolutely, positively CAN NOT impose yourself upon a big cat who doesn't want to be around you. You MUST recognize and respect their feelings at that moment, even if you think they're inconvenient or irrational. Attempting to force things along never turns out well. Just ask a parent with a disinhibited autistic adult child who's capable of physically overpowering them. Same situation.

In many ways, having a companion big cat is like having a 25 year old bodybuilding autistic child with an obsessive special interest in knives and MMA... who nevertheless feels safe & loved by you, and gives heartfelt spontaneous hugs to you even though they'd normally recoil from strangers, and might pummel you if something triggers a meltdown & you get in the way.

by Anonymousreply 493March 30, 2020 2:56 PM

Did anyone else notice the sign they had made for the pizza place was spelled wrong.

Stupid trash.

by Anonymousreply 494March 30, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote]The daughters seemed more pissed their inheritance was reduced than that their dad was dead.

That was the most sensible thing in the whole documentary.

Their father was garbage. Carole did them a favor by killing him. But not by taking all their money.

by Anonymousreply 495March 30, 2020 3:08 PM

I suspect that all three of Joe's husbands were prostitutes he found on the street.

As such, regular meals and a place to stay -- plus the excitement of big cats -- and drugs, would be a big lure.

And they were used to sleeping with ugly old men.

by Anonymousreply 496March 30, 2020 3:10 PM

[quote]One of the husbands was so cute (the one with teeth)

How comforting to know that standards endure even in these troubling times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497March 30, 2020 3:11 PM

R408 you sound like a mental patient.

by Anonymousreply 498March 30, 2020 3:14 PM

I know everyone hates Carole but I think Jeff Lowe and his trophy wife are the nastiest people in this documentary. They took Joe's home, animals, dreams and his freedom all for personal gain.

by Anonymousreply 499March 30, 2020 3:49 PM

I know everyone hates Carole but I think Jeff Lowe and his trophy wife are the nastiest people in this documentary. They took Joe's home, animals, dreams and his freedom all for personal gain.

by Anonymousreply 500March 30, 2020 3:49 PM

That other guy, that Jeff Lowe screwed over about the new OK zoo, seems the least objectionable of the big cat moguls, but of course that might be because we learned less about him in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 501March 30, 2020 3:55 PM

I should also add... elderly big cats are a special challenge. Like humans, they eventually develop chronic health problems that require frequent, possibly unpleasant, treatment. They're also prone to becoming startled, confused, and developing dementia.

In many ways, caring for an elderly tiger is like dealing with a grumpy, stubborn grandpa (who was formerly a championship boxer or a navy SEAL) who gets mad and fights back when you try to test his blood sugar or give him insulin shots, change his diaper when he shits his pants, change the bandage on a wound, etc.

Even if he's now frail, an angry old coot can still throw things at you & hit, spit, and/or bite... while swearing like a sailor & saying mean things that will emotionally scar you for life.

The single worst reality about big cats is that really elderly ones often end up having to be euthanized simply because they can't be safely cared for any longer. It's horrible for their companions, because their kitty has been the literal center of their life and world for 20+ years, and now has to be kept confined because he just randomly lashes out over seemingly anything. He shits in his bed, then refuses (or is too arthritic) to move into the adjacent enclosure so you can clean it. He has chronic pancreatitis & loses weight despite eating, and even getting him to eat is an uphill challenge.

Then, some final problem makes it clear your ability to care for him has been completely outstripped, and the only way to even try is to ignore everything you know about safety. You make a heroic effort, end up hospitalized with a severe (but non life-threatening) injury, and someone else makes the decision to euthanize your kitty... because there's nobody else willing to risk injury or death, and YOU'RE unable to do it, either.

That's the sad, traumatic reality of how most pet big cats die... extremely elderly, after living 2-3 times as long as they would have in "the wild" (and twice as long as they would have in a zoo or sanctuary), from some condition or injury that's theoretically still treatable... but impossible to safely & sustainably manage, because they just can't be handled anymore.

Compounding the problem... most people with big cats aren't in a financial position to AFFORD one until they're in their late 30s to early 50s. Pet tigers routinely live 20-30 years. Do the math... the tiger needs the most care, and becomes the hardest to handle, when his human companion is himself becoming old & frail. That's a very real problem.

It utterly devastates their human companion, who feels like he failed his child & best friend at his moment of greatest need, and forever regards whomever finally forced euthanization as their murderer & hates them forever.

There's also the need for an expensive life insurance policy if you want an ironclad guarantee that a nice sanctuary will take them if you die before your tiger does. Otherwise, your class 1 zookeeper's license dies with you, and your kitty risks following you to an early & premature grave if a sanctuary able to take him can't be found quickly. Rehoming an aduit (esp. elderly) tiger with another big cat owner is nearly impossible. Even if you have a qualified friend, getting official permission to relocate a tiger across state lines to another private owner is damn near impossible (it is, in fact, officially prohibited... though authorities will *sometimes* allow it for purely pragmatic reasons... but it's never a sure thing).

Taking responsibility for a big cat is a lifetime responsibility that requires enormous sacrifice. There are people who can, and do, do it... but they're absolutely not casual status-symbol pets. Frankly, anyone who wants one SH0ULD be required to spend a year in near-slavery caring for somebody else's big cat(s), just to really, really drive home the enormity of sacrifice required & ensure they go into it with fully-open eyes & demonstrate their worthiness to become a big cat's companion & caretaker.

by Anonymousreply 502March 30, 2020 4:04 PM

Dr Evan Antin is not happy about Tiger King

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 30, 2020 4:15 PM

The only actually likable person in the whole thing besides Dillon (though who knows what's going on under the surface there, you know it's a mess) was Carole's dead husband's former assistant/secretary. She seems solid, the rest are loons, including the reality show producer.

by Anonymousreply 504March 30, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]That other guy, that Jeff Lowe screwed over about the new OK zoo, seems the least objectionable of the big cat moguls, but of course that might be because we learned less about him in the documentary.

I thought he was awful. He is, clearly, a con man. And the way he talked to his wife (saying she was going to have to go to gym immediately after having the baby and that he wanted a hot nanny to fuck) made my flesh crawl.

by Anonymousreply 505March 30, 2020 4:59 PM

[quote] the rest are loons, including the reality show producer.

I thought it was funny that the reality show producer was acting so superior to Joe, but he seemed just as shady and nutty.

by Anonymousreply 506March 30, 2020 5:00 PM

The reality show producer and the jet ski strip club owner both physically repulsed me.

by Anonymousreply 507March 30, 2020 5:02 PM

Yeah the reality show producer had a major creepy William Burroughs "Beat Generation" vibe, but broken down with rotting teeth and a bleak future.

by Anonymousreply 508March 30, 2020 5:06 PM

Please pray for Carole.

Interest in the show has caused the Sheriff to reopen the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 30, 2020 5:11 PM

^^ Yep. The sardine comment gave her game away.

by Anonymousreply 510March 30, 2020 5:15 PM

The reality show producer was a dead ringer for Freddy Krueger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511March 30, 2020 5:30 PM

[quote]I know everyone hates Carole but I think Jeff Lowe and his trophy wife are the nastiest people in this documentary. They took Joe's home, animals, dreams and his freedom all for personal gain.

I agree with this. I found myself disliking them more than Carole.

by Anonymousreply 512March 30, 2020 5:33 PM

I think Jeff Lowe is a god awful human being, but what did Joe expect? He sold Lowe the zoo, then got upset when he started acting like the owner.

by Anonymousreply 513March 30, 2020 6:19 PM

R503 I just watched his IG videos. He slams exotic animal petting and also slams elephant riding. I hope he ends up slamming that moron Cardi B wanting to defend Joe.

by Anonymousreply 514March 30, 2020 6:46 PM

R503 I just watched his IG videos. He slams exotic animal petting and also slams elephant riding. I hope he ends up slamming that moron Cardi B wanting to defend Joe.

by Anonymousreply 515March 30, 2020 6:46 PM

On interesting thing about this series that occurred to me -- none of the deplorables in it seem to have much of a problem with Joe et al being openly gay. Maybe they just left that out but just going by their reputation, you'd think Joe would have been "disappeared" if they're really so hateful.

by Anonymousreply 516March 30, 2020 7:59 PM

They let their disdain known when they made snide comments about him

by Anonymousreply 517March 30, 2020 8:05 PM

[quote]He even took the husbands' last names.

My favorite part of the whole thing was when when Carole trodged out all of Joe's hyphenated last names in her facebook live announcement that "Joe Schreibvogel-Maldonado-Passage was found guilty..." So cunty!

Travis and John had no interest in fucking each other.

And Jeff Lowe's wife doesn't care that he's fucking other women. She's in bed with all of them most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 518March 30, 2020 8:21 PM

R505 I wasn't talking about him, that is Jeff Lowe, I'm talking about that other man who was building the new zoo with Lowe. The man that was riding around with the little monkey, I just can't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 519March 30, 2020 8:31 PM

Tim Stark... I had a bit of a crush on him, but I love me that rough redneck daddy type. He's just as much an asshole as everyone involved, but damn I want to bury my nose in his pits.

by Anonymousreply 520March 30, 2020 8:36 PM

my impression was that he put it in that guy's name so he would not lose the zoo in a judgement.

by Anonymousreply 521March 30, 2020 8:44 PM

R520 That's him, I'm sure he as batshit as the rest, but within the documentary he comes across better than Joe, Jeff, Doc, and Carole. That isn't saying much though, it is kind of like being the butchest person on Queer Eye.

by Anonymousreply 522March 30, 2020 8:46 PM

Now that he has teeth, I'd love to see Andy Cohen hunt him down & make him the gay redneck star of his own reality TV show where he gets to move to the rural fringe of a big, gay city (far enough to raise gators & play with big cats, but close enough to easily get a raw dick or two per day from Scruff plowing his ass... maybe Loxahatchee, Florida?).

by Anonymousreply 523March 30, 2020 9:29 PM

^--- Ugh, bad edit. I was referring to John Finlay in 523.

by Anonymousreply 524March 30, 2020 9:30 PM

John would rather spend his days in bed with a fat girl than anywhere near Scruff. Maybe if you wave some meth in his face, though...

by Anonymousreply 525March 30, 2020 9:32 PM

I really don't think so. Give him a hot, manly, redneck guy who makes him feel protected, loved, and respected, and who shares his interests, and I think he'll happily be gay & never look back. John's a hot pocket-size powerbottom.

by Anonymousreply 526March 30, 2020 9:41 PM

I’d prefer a reality show with Dillon

by Anonymousreply 527March 30, 2020 9:54 PM

I wonder what Dillon's fate will be. Read something that said he's living with a bunch of lesbians and going to dance clubs and such. Probably trolling for a new sugar daddy, but he's aging out of that fast.

by Anonymousreply 528March 30, 2020 10:02 PM

A little OT but my daughter and I swam with dolphins while in Anguilla about 9-10 years ago. After watching the documentary Blackfish, we continue to feel guilty to this day. There is no way that cub petting is not stressful to these little or even big cats. To this day, we will not visit a zoo or aquarium (not humble bragging, just feeling shitty for years after the dolphin thing). And Carole's place seems no better than Joe's.

by Anonymousreply 529March 30, 2020 10:08 PM

Carole's first husband's secretary seemed as a deluded as anyone. She knew he was leaving and didn't seem pissed. She probably would have traded places with Carole (gladly) had she been a little younger and a lot prettier.

by Anonymousreply 530March 30, 2020 10:26 PM

Given it's this show, Carole's first husband was probably her father.

by Anonymousreply 531March 30, 2020 10:34 PM

And her daughter is her sister, r531.

by Anonymousreply 532March 30, 2020 10:53 PM

This was a fascinating docuseries and really had some twists and turns.

One of the things which stuck out for me (and I don't know why) was Jeff Lowe's calm, even vocal delivery. It struck me as quite insidious. Compare it with Joe Exotic's demeanour. Joe was a selfish nutjob. When you watch things as they unfold, the actions match up well with the personality. Yet, just listening to Jeff Lowe's voice and learning about him, his life, etc, I just get chills. He scared me.

by Anonymousreply 533March 30, 2020 11:05 PM

Oh, and another thing, Joe Exotic is EXACTLY the type of gay misogynist who would use the term "frau."

by Anonymousreply 534March 30, 2020 11:06 PM

Can't really disagree with that. Joe's unrepentant obsession with Carole was very DL. Wouldn't be shocked if he posted here at some point.

by Anonymousreply 535March 30, 2020 11:11 PM

Jeff Lowe without the elaborate hat-bandana-tape arrangement reminds me of Divine without makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 30, 2020 11:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537March 30, 2020 11:13 PM

Lowe gives off powerful sociopath vibes, yes, but a sociopath wouldn't care if people saw that he's bald, and Lowe definitely cares.

by Anonymousreply 538March 30, 2020 11:28 PM

Dean Gerard Winters (Allstate's Mr. Mayhem) could play Jeff Lowe:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539March 30, 2020 11:33 PM

What does Jeff Lowe’s attractive, young, bi-sexual girlfriend see in him?

Not attractive

Not rich

Not charming

by Anonymousreply 540March 30, 2020 11:47 PM

TIGERS R540

by Anonymousreply 541March 30, 2020 11:49 PM

Be honest: who here would fuck Joe Exotic, not just once but often, *just* to be around tigers?

by Anonymousreply 542March 31, 2020 12:04 AM

I am not a poor street kid in rural Oklahoma r542.

by Anonymousreply 543March 31, 2020 12:08 AM

R542 I wouldn't want to be around big cats, so that wouldn't attract me.

by Anonymousreply 544March 31, 2020 12:10 AM

[quote]Loxahatchee

OMG, google that and these pop up. r523 how did you know? Is the country FILLED with these places???

Top things to do in Loxahatchee

Lion Country Safari - Cageless drive-thru animal exhibition

McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary - Reservations-only rescued animal tours

Panther Ridge Conservation Center - Nonprofit with endangered cat...

by Anonymousreply 545March 31, 2020 12:54 AM

That's precisely why I mentioned Loxahatchee... 30 minutes from downtown WPB, thousands of horny gay guys within 15 miles, and multiple existing big-cat households, sanctuaries, and businesses... and plenty of gators, too (John likes gators).

Broward is obviously gayer, but Broward has almost nowhere that you could legally have wildlife because the whole county is now liike Brooklyn & western Long Island.

IMHO, Miami would traumatize John. Or at least, its soul-crushing dysfunctional 24/7 gridlock would, if he had to live in Homestead to have wildlife.

by Anonymousreply 546March 31, 2020 1:09 AM

Lowe is not even charismatic or entertaining. He’s dull. At least Joe and Carole are interesting

by Anonymousreply 547March 31, 2020 1:11 AM

As an added perk, Loxahatchee is about as far as you can get away from Carole in South Florida in terms of drive time... there's literally no good, direct freeway between Tampa & WPB that isn't at least 50+ miles out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 548March 31, 2020 1:14 AM

I am absolutely bonkers fucking insane for animals and even I wouldn't fuck any of this clown show for access to the big kittens

by Anonymousreply 549March 31, 2020 1:14 AM

[quote] On interesting thing about this series that occurred to me -- none of the deplorables in it seem to have much of a problem with Joe et al being openly gay. Maybe they just left that out but just going by their reputation, you'd think Joe would have been "disappeared" if they're really so hateful.

The moment Jeff took over the Zoo the homophobia kept it quiet got loose, it wasn't the focus of the documentary, but he's even called faggot and derided because of this sexuality once he lost his power. Even the ingrate ex con who he supposedly hired to off Carole calls him a fairy or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 550March 31, 2020 2:10 AM

[quote] Travis and John had no interest in fucking each other.

Says who? The more likely scenario is that they did fuck each other a lot, as closeted bisexuals that they are. Toothless shirtless dude is my personal bet to be a true closeted gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 551March 31, 2020 2:16 AM

[quote]The more likely scenario is that they did fuck each other a lot, as closeted bisexuals that they are.

sure-jan.gif

by Anonymousreply 552March 31, 2020 2:30 AM

Joe would probably be jealous if they got it on, I bet he kept activities with them strictly separate.

by Anonymousreply 553March 31, 2020 2:33 AM

I kind of admire how ruthless Carole Baskin is. Whatever she wanted she got.

by Anonymousreply 554March 31, 2020 2:45 AM

I don’t admire ruthlessness or any other evil

by Anonymousreply 555March 31, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote]I kind of admire how ruthless Carole Baskin is. Whatever she wanted she got.

Except a flattering documentary.

by Anonymousreply 556March 31, 2020 3:06 AM

Carole and husband are very upset about this doco, they wrote an open letter condemning it. The cold case of her ex-husband's disappearance is receiving a lot of new attention, including from the police, who are taking the opportunity the doco has provided to see if any new evidence or witnesses appear. They could be fucked, so in the end, karma will get the creepy tiger cult lady, too.

by Anonymousreply 557March 31, 2020 3:10 AM

I hope all of them end up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 558March 31, 2020 3:16 AM

R558. Me too. I also hope the GW zoo gets shut down too. A lot of those yelp reviews of it were quite awful. Several reviews mentioned the animals looking underfed and some animals were fed biscuits or crackers from 2010.

by Anonymousreply 559March 31, 2020 3:41 AM

John isn't "closeted". He was in an openly gay relationship for ~20 years. I think he's "kind of" bi, and presently in the "women" camp largely because his relationship with Joe was so utterly dysfunctional & emotionally abusive.

Put another way, Joe was so awful, he managed to make pussy look *good*. I can honestly see Joe making poor John dress up like a woman & calling him names... and John being completely traumatized & humiliated.

But... wave a big 'ol dong attached to a guy who's totally 110% John's type, and I think his rainbow flag will fly high.

by Anonymousreply 560March 31, 2020 3:51 AM

I was so disappointed with the ending. I wanted one of or many of the big cats to actually rip Carole to pieces.

by Anonymousreply 561March 31, 2020 3:57 AM

r559... and where, pray tell, do you propose sending the tigers if it does? You DO realize that you'd be condemning most of them to death, right?

AZA-accredited zoos won't take them... most are Bengal-Siberian mongrels, and the rest lack documented pedigrees,

Rehoming tigers with new private owners across state lines is officially illegal, and is almost logistically impossible regardless.

There aren't enough sanctuaries to take them all.

If the zoo were shut down & seized by the feds, at LEAST half the tigers... probably more... would end up killed (oops, I mean, "euthanized").

So... if you love tigers, be careful what you wish for. It might come true.

by Anonymousreply 562March 31, 2020 3:59 AM

Check out the podcast interview with John "I was married to Joe Exotic". John was 19 when he got with Joe and he easnt coerced or forced with Meth.

by Anonymousreply 563March 31, 2020 4:05 AM

My mom and I totally think Joe was set up by Lowe and the other loser. They were the ones pulling up the Google Earth and talking about kill spots.

For the murder for hire thing. His other charges for the mistreatment/killing of animals are all his.

I was slightly gleeful today to see Carole's missing husband's case is being re-opened. Bitch, totally was involved in his disappearance.

Oh, one more thing. I read several articles that said Joe and one of the other "husbands" would run off on weekends to hole up in hotels doing meth. They would advertise for a 3rd partner on Craigslist. You can't tell me there is not video out there.

by Anonymousreply 564March 31, 2020 4:05 AM

[quote]Several reviews mentioned the animals looking underfed and some animals were fed biscuits or crackers from 2010.

The animals they confiscated from his rental in Las Vegas were in horrible condition. Unfortunately, they were just passed on to a local big-cat obsessive. She, unsurprisingly, is another elder still hanging on to the hair-metal aesthetic.

[quote]The city's vet records show that the cubs had a variety of medical issues:

[quote]Underweight

[quote]Severe diarrhea

[quote]Urinary tract infections due to fecal contamination

[quote]Giardia, which can be passed on to humans

[quote]Pancreatic conditions requiring lifelong treatment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 31, 2020 4:12 AM

Sardine oil

by Anonymousreply 566March 31, 2020 4:43 AM

One thing I didnt realize from the doc is Joshua Dial, the campaign manager, is gay as well. That is why he wanted to help Joe because he was one of the few gay figures in Oklahoma. He is engaged now.

by Anonymousreply 567March 31, 2020 4:47 AM

Are you in the market for sardine oil, R566? If so, check out my Etsy. I'm selling something MUCH more powerful.

by Anonymousreply 568March 31, 2020 4:51 AM

Interesting perspective from a guy who worked at the zoo on reddit.

[Quote]Everyone always know that John was straight, but being with Joe for that many years he did grow a bond with him. At first it was "hey I can get a new truck or this new game system, all I have to do is get a blowjob from a guy" But, being with the same person for over a decade regardless of how fake at first does create a bond.

[Quote]Travis would initiate affection at times, but generally it was when he wanted something and he knew how to get it.

by Anonymousreply 569March 31, 2020 4:58 AM

Carole looked so shady texting on her phone while everyone of her volunteers was standing around. So fake to the woman about her nice pants. She doesn't pay them because they will work for free?

She doesn't know who they are and after a few years they can move up by shirt color.

Her potato throwing story was ridiculous and what about her daughter? What kind of mother leaves her young child with the husband she's feuding with in the middle of the night and meets up with a man who says he point a gun on her, and goes to sleep with him in a motel? Absolutely no concern for the child!

The thought of leaving her first husband to raise a child on her own was very scary. Bingo. She stayed golden handcuffed.

Her current husband follows her around like a puppy. He probably loves being dominated by her She seems to like the adoring lackey.

by Anonymousreply 570March 31, 2020 6:49 AM

Yeah, whatever, the sure jan is that two guys stayed married for eleven years to another man just for drugs.

If you believe that you're just a moron.

by Anonymousreply 571March 31, 2020 7:33 AM

R570 You think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572March 31, 2020 8:08 AM

Actually, Carol’s first husband was the one she had the daughter with. Then she married the millionaire dude who she probably killed. Then she married the old lapdog she’s with now.

by Anonymousreply 573March 31, 2020 8:13 AM

“She knew that this was not just about [big cats], it’s not a ‘Blackfish’ because of the things she spoke about,” Goode said. “She certainly wasn’t coerced. The other thing I would say about all these people is that there was a lack of intellectual curiosity to really go and understand or even see these animals in the wild. Certainly, Carole really had no interest in seeing an animal in the wild. The lack of education, frankly, was really interesting — how they had built their own little utopias and really were only interested in that world and the rules they had created.”

by Anonymousreply 574March 31, 2020 2:48 PM

Carole Baskin gives off a very Davida R. vibe.

by Anonymousreply 575March 31, 2020 3:28 PM

Very disturbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576March 31, 2020 4:18 PM

Aw that poor inbred cat- the feline equivalent of a French Bulldog.

by Anonymousreply 577March 31, 2020 4:25 PM

Was Carole working as a prostitute? Why would some rando keep circling around her and then go to a motel unless he was picking up a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 578March 31, 2020 4:55 PM

R578 I thought Carole was a hooker when she met hubby #2 while watching the show.

The only think that makes me think that Carole might not have been a prostitute is that she actually tells the story of how they met. If she were working the streets, I think she would say they met at a coffeeshop.

But she says she was walking on Nebraska Ave in the middle of the night. Someone from Tampa said that street is notorious for prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 579March 31, 2020 5:21 PM

In Miami terms, r579 would be like if Carole had been a gringa from Miami & said, "I was walking down the street in Coral Gables when he saw me"... then later slipped up and mentioned that the street was Calle Ocho (the northern boundary between Coral Gables & Miami, notorious for prostitutes because if a police officer approached, all they had to do was cross the street to get away from his jurisdiction).

I'm not hugely familiar with Tampa, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Nebraska Avenue were a similar situation... each side of the street in different cities/jurisdictions. It's the same reason why Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills/WeHo has always been popular with prostitutes & rentboys... different sides, different cities.

In the US, at least, police generally can't pursue unless they have a good reason to believe the suspect is fleeing a literal crime scene... and for the most part, their rights out-of-jurisdiction are basically no different than someone performing a citizens' arrest. At most, all they can do is pursure & capture the suspect, then detain them in place until police from the proper jurisdiction arrive and take over... and most of the time, if it's for something like suspected prostitution, those police are going to be PISSED at the other cop for wasting their time. And if the pursuit ends up injuring a bystander, the intergovernmental relations go south REALLY fast. As a result, unless the fleeing suspect has literally just engaged in armed robbery, murder, rape, or something comparable, police will almost never pursue into another jurisdiction without explicit permission FROM that jurisdiction... and even then, they'll be told to break pursuit the moment the other jurisdiction feels like they have their own units in pursuit.

by Anonymousreply 580March 31, 2020 5:34 PM

Jeff Lowe's unassuming manner and seemingly logical statements add up to : sociopath

by Anonymousreply 581March 31, 2020 5:36 PM

Robert Moors twitter is a must read if you are obsessed with this damn case. He is the guy behind the wondery podcast

But anyway, he asked Carol directly if she was a hooker and she declined to answer. Confirming what we all know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582March 31, 2020 5:46 PM

[quote]It's the same reason why Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills/WeHo has always been popular with prostitutes & rentboys... different sides, different cities.

Santa Monica doesn't divide BH and WH -- it runs through them both.

by Anonymousreply 583March 31, 2020 5:46 PM

R582 He also suggests that Carole forged her husband's signature on her power of attorney.

by Anonymousreply 584March 31, 2020 5:50 PM

Carole was a hooker, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 585March 31, 2020 6:13 PM

Trump is going to pardon Joe Exotic, right? Late October, just before the election. Bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 586March 31, 2020 6:36 PM

The will and testament docs say "in case of my disappearance."

She fucking did it.

by Anonymousreply 587March 31, 2020 7:10 PM

So odd that they would enforce a million dollar fine for Copyright Infringement. Joe couldn't just clam bankruptcy and tell them to fuck off? Like most Americans do?

by Anonymousreply 588March 31, 2020 7:26 PM

Part of bankruptcy is giving up all your assets.

Joe just refused to give anything up to that woman

by Anonymousreply 589March 31, 2020 7:35 PM

Reading that Twitter thread, it is interesting how many people in Joe's life had suspicious fires when they crossed him.

by Anonymousreply 590March 31, 2020 7:59 PM

[quote]Trump is going to pardon Joe Exotic, right? Late October, just before the election. Bet on it.

That would be hilarious if he did and the Pences along with the Evangelical moron Trump supporters went fucking nuts that he pardoned a gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 591March 31, 2020 8:02 PM

R591 Heavens! Not just a gay guy but a gay polygamists!

Might give Mike ideas.

by Anonymousreply 592March 31, 2020 8:06 PM

Joe's sexuality is exactly why I don't get why people think Trump would pardon him.

You think Trump's base cares about a gay guy?!

by Anonymousreply 593March 31, 2020 8:08 PM

"The will and testament docs say "in case of my disappearance." " That was weird but, who wrote that will? If he wrote it then that would play into the theory that he was doing a kind of long-con and setting something up so he could disappear.

by Anonymousreply 594March 31, 2020 8:08 PM

r583, they meant west of Doheny/Beverly Hills, east of Doheny/West Hollywood. I miss the tranny hookers by Santa Monica x La Brea.

by Anonymousreply 595March 31, 2020 8:12 PM

PART TWO:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 31, 2020 8:13 PM

r594 makes a good point, but he would have taken his wealth with him. Also on the doc, that specific phrase look like it was cut and pasted and re-copied on the document- the type and paper was much darker than the rest of the doc.

by Anonymousreply 597March 31, 2020 8:14 PM

Regarding Trump pardoning Joe. Trump would never do that since Joe is his competition. A "reality" TV star who talks Deplorable and had political ambitions in the past.

by Anonymousreply 598March 31, 2020 9:02 PM

Here, pussy!!!

by Anonymousreply 599March 31, 2020 9:10 PM

🐯 👑

by Anonymousreply 600March 31, 2020 9:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!