Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former Ca. Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter Sentenced To 11 Months

I hope he gets raped every day he's inside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 24, 2020 7:49 PM

Not enough. But he will learn something from his time in there. Wonder how much time his wife will get.

The next 5 years of his life is going to be a wasteland of divorce, custody, no income, etc.

Not that he doesn't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2020 6:45 PM

Thoughts and prayers....for a nice rusty shiv.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2020 6:45 PM

Now that is good news! I hope the boys of Cellblock D treat Duncan well.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2020 6:45 PM

I wish i had corona just to cough on him for hours.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2020 6:49 PM

Do you really think he's going to be sent to Ryker's Island where he'll be forced to drop the soap in the communal showers?

He will be sent to a minimum security prison which will be like a country club.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2020 6:54 PM

OP People like that don't go to prisons that have rape.

They go to lovely-landscaped facilities that have libraries and computers.

And light refreshments during the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2020 7:07 PM

And he'll be elected again.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2020 7:33 PM

Sadly, I agree, R7. His district is predominantly a klan rally.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2020 7:35 PM

[quote] And light refreshments during the afternoon.

You think they have raparian entertainment as well.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2020 7:45 PM

Wife Margaret is being sentenced April 19.

Don't see anywhere about what sentence the rabbit got.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2020 8:07 PM

Ex-SoCal Rep. Duncan Hunter to serve 11-month sentence at West Texas prison camp

Former Rep. Duncan Hunter will serve his 11-month sentence for conspiring to misuse campaign funds at a West Texas prison camp, his attorney said Friday.

Hunter is due to report to Federal Correctional Institution La Tuna on Jan. 4. The prison is in the El Paso suburb of Anthony, on the Texas-New Mexico state line. He will serve in its adjacent minimum-security satellite camp, according to CQ Roll Call.

Hunter’s attorney, Devin Burstein, on Friday confirmed the report that Hunter had been assigned to the facility.

Hunter fought a 60-count indictment for more than a year before pleading guilty to a conspiracy charge in December.

Read the full story on LATimes . com.

This was at ktla's website, but I could not post with the link.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 1:27 AM

Trump is going to pardon him.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 1:31 AM

[quote]I hope he gets raped every day he's inside.

I wanna help! (said in my best Shake & Bake accent)

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2020 1:40 AM

I can't believe the dumb voters in his district re-elected him when it was known he was going to end up in prison.

[Quote]He will be sent to a minimum security prison which will be like a country club

Where does this come from? A minimum security federal prison is the best of the prison options, but its still a prison. It is far from a country club and I guarantee your ass wants to be far, far from one.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 1:51 AM

He's a sleaze but he's also a big sexy man I liked to see used sloppily.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2020 1:53 AM

I'm tired of these white guys going to minimum-level security prison straight away. They should at least be in the hard prisons for a month or two.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 2:29 AM

60 counts!

Convicted of one!

Possibility of 5 years in prison! 1

4 months recommended sentence!

Given only 11 months sentence!

He'll be out of Texas by Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2020 6:20 PM

“prosecutors asked Judge Thomas Whelan to impose a much lighter sentence, recommending 14 months”

Were the prosecutors Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2020 6:24 PM

Trump just pardoned this fucker

Because of course

by Anonymousreply 19December 22, 2020 11:41 PM

He was charged with 60 counts and was allowed to plead guilty to ONE count. And that's after saying he was innocent and it was all a witch hunt and other assorted nonsense. He faced a 5 year term in prison. And even after pleading guilty to only ONE COUNT, he still won't admit he did it and says the fault of other people

Then the prosecutors beg the judge to give him a light sentence. Those god damned prosecutors are affront to decent, law abiding citizens. Shame on them. They wasted everyone's time and energy. Not to mention they let his wife off scot free. In some bullshit deal in exchange for her testimony against him, but then they essentially let him off by letting him plead to ONE count. So what they really did was just let her go with absolutely no charges and no punishment. To be fair, the prosecutors are probably just way, way too busy locking up black people to bother with these white collar criminals

I can definitely see him asking the judge to seal his record or some other shit so he isn't considered a felon when he's released and the judge doing it and the prosecutors not saying a fucking word.

America deserves everything they get. We have the government we deserve. We deserve trump and a whole lot more

If you are an upper class white person, crime pays

by Anonymousreply 20December 23, 2020 12:13 AM

Yep, trump has pardoned him, before he has started his 11 month sentence. Be interesting to see how San Diego treats him now.

by Anonymousreply 21December 23, 2020 12:16 AM

Just sayin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 23, 2020 5:04 PM

It's not enough to pardon white collar criminals, Trump is pardoning murderers now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 23, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote] It's not enough to pardon white collar criminals, Trump is pardoning murderers now

Let's not forget the U.S and British soldiers who were killed/maimed in retaliation for the massacre

trump just put another target on the backs of U.S soldiers in the Middle East. They need to prepare for retaliation attacks

by Anonymousreply 24December 24, 2020 7:18 PM

Trump is just a continuation of a long line of unruly white men in power, using it to hurt the powerless.

It's the American way!

by Anonymousreply 25December 24, 2020 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!