Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brexit will cost the UK up to 30 times more than it will gain back from striking a Trump trade deal

“... UK government analysis suggests that leaving the EU will shrink the economy by up to 6.7% over the same period.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 3:46 PM

I used to love England. Now I think it's no different than Alabama. Just more silly people with stupid hats.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2020 4:11 PM

When asked what advice he had about the likely pandemic man of the people Rees-Mogg suggested washing your hands in time to the National Anthem. Essentially, bend over while we shaft you and kiss your arse goodbye.

They don’t give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2020 4:43 PM

Man, the European ultra right wing really did a number on that country. They left it in shambles.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2020 5:10 PM

Rees-Mogg is a vile fucker. People who vote him in are pathetic. And we all know Boris didn't believe half the shit he shovelled to the public when campaigning for Brexit, it was purely so he could seize control of the party and achieve his personal goal of being leader. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2020 5:12 PM

My ancestors left that island in stages between 1631 and 1907. Can't say America is looking that much better at the moment, but overall, thanks, ancestors!

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2020 5:17 PM

How are these thugs even considered “leaders”?

Can’t the UK do better?

They truth is I believe there aren’t enough hillbillies to explain the amount of votes these conservatives receive. I’m guessing the polls are hacked and fake votes are added in for cons or taken away from the real winners.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2020 5:18 PM

Good for them, let them descend into the depths of Hell for all the bad things they have said about the US.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2020 6:34 PM

I use to love London. I have no desire to visit again.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2020 7:12 PM

Charter flights to bring in agricultural workers from eastern Europe are needed as a matter of urgency, otherwise fruit and vegetables will be left unpicked in Britain’s fields, the government is being warned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 2:51 PM

Everyone knew that, basically, but there's no arguing with xenophobic racists either in the UK or the US.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 2:53 PM

Well now Boris the Superior has it and I hope he coughs up a lung and has a reckoning. He won’t, but dare to dream.

Fucking asshole country of fucking asshole people.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 3:08 PM

Oh, Boris Johnson. I thought you mean Putin for a second, am disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 3:17 PM

R1, plus cute accents. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote]Charter flights to bring in agricultural workers from eastern Europe are needed as a matter of urgency, otherwise fruit and vegetables will be left unpicked in Britain’s fields, the government is being warned.

But I thought they were taking jobs from the locals?

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 3:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!