Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Coronavirus May Cost Disney's Live-Action Mulan Millions!

Oh no! Mulan was my favorite when I was a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 10:11 PM

Mulan’s long journey has come to an end. It will go to DisneyPlus next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 9:32 PM

had to be done. And its a great way for Disney to move even more people on to Disney+ since you have to buy it there, they keep all the money. (although they might be willing to kick some back to theaters, which is what studios are looking at now).

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 9:35 PM

Also you will have to pay an additional 30 dollars to stream the movie off of DisneyPlus; it won’t be included with your subscription

Still a deal for many families with children.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 9:35 PM

Like all the “live action” Disney retreads, it looked like a cynical cash grab anyway. I’ll keep the cartoon version.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 9:41 PM

People on Twitter are scoffing at being asked to pay extra, with many complaining about the absence of musical numbers and adorable dragon 🐉 and cricket 🦗

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 10:02 PM

Sorry, I stand with the people of Hong Kong. Fuck this movie.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 10:03 PM

You bitches, there's nothing better than the OG!

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 10:06 PM

We’ll never get the chance to see this as intended: in SlantyScope

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!