Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lets be the sci-fi classic film Them! (1954)

I'm one of the giant mutant ants who has to wait for 30 minutes to make my first appearance.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 6:50 AM

I'm William shatner and I'm the star of your movie. Getting ready for my big scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2020 3:27 AM

No that's Leonard Nimoy in one scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2020 3:30 AM

I'm the fifty sets of ruptured eardrums from firing tommy guns in the Los Angeles water drains

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2020 3:33 AM

and Fess Parker in the loony bin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2020 3:34 AM

I am Richard Deacon, the ever-popular gay character actor who has a small role in this classic film.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2020 3:36 AM

I'm the ferocious windstorm and sandstorm that doesn't seem to bother anyone and barely moves their hats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 4:18 AM

I'm Fess Parker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 4:24 AM

I'm Me Too coming after the screenwriters for the offensive scene where two men ogle a woman's legs as she climbs down an airplane ladder.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 4:29 AM

I'm the liberal use of The Wilhelm scream.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 4:34 AM

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 4:34 AM

I'm the Fry's Electronics in Burbank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 4:42 AM

I'm the costume designer who does Joan Weldon no favors by putting her in overalls.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 6:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!