Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lena Dunham Fashion Model

Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 11:22 PM

Best thread evah.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 10:45 PM

Who’s Lena Dunham? Any relation to DL fav Lens Dunham?

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 10:46 PM

I feel like I've lived this moment before.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 10:48 PM

Stunning...(snicker)

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 10:52 PM

Why can't Lens hear that the camera is not her friend. She's best trying to do her own neurotic, privileged, woe is me, dramedy... but not this.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 10:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 10:58 PM

I admire OP's Helen Kelleresque obtuseness.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 11:02 PM

I think she has a lovely face. She is still much better looking than all the blacks the media loves to push to please woke twitter. Black is beautiful my ass.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 11:02 PM

Da fuq is she wearing? A Hefty bag? And what Arlington fashion show - Arlington, VA?

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 11:06 PM

She must have starved herself to fit into that outfit. She can commiserate with the other models now about the difficulties of maintaining a runway ready figure.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 11:07 PM

A larger thread on her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 11:21 PM

I was going make a remark about sibling one-upmanship, but I really don’t know. It’s like trying to decide which is worse — drinking a gallon of melted lard with hairballs bobbing around or going down on Chrissy Metz while she’s in the throes of dysentery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!