Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher Endorses Joe Biden Even Though He’s A “Lost Cause”

Who is Cher to endorse anybody? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 12:40 AM

She’s part of the problem - someone who knows their candidate is a lost cause, yet endorses them anyway. Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 9:44 PM

Nowhere did she say he was a lost cause.

Cher's a huge celebrity and very informed on politics. I can understand why Republicans would be intimidated by that, when they most they can do is Scott Baio.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 9:48 PM

Not surprising.

Cher was married to fellow Republican Sonny Bono.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 10:11 PM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 10:17 PM

R3 Also good friends with Lou Dobbs

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 10:20 PM

I still remember when she called into Larry King and announced she voted for Ross Perot.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 10:22 PM

I've heard endorsements from Barbra Streisand, Danny DeVito, Wayne Newton!, Tony Orlando (without Dawn), George Takei, Gwyneth Paltrow, Michelle Kwan, Jon Bon Jovi, Roseanne Barr, Ariana Grande, Melissa Etheridge, Kevin Costner, Judge Judy, Cardi B, Chuck Norris, and now Cher.

Will every celebrity be issuing an endorsement?

I hope so, because I won't issue my endorsement until we hear from Lance Armstong, Tonya Harding, Peter Dinklage, Scary Spice and Dame Judi Dench.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 11:27 PM

She got it from all the other 73-year-old ladies at her beauty shop with blue hair.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 11:43 PM

I need to hear from James Charles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 11:44 PM

Oh Cher. You’re not helping the cause sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 11:46 PM

Cher Endorses Joe Biden: ‘I Know and Believe in Him, Even if Some Think He’s a Lost Cause’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 11:46 PM

Will someone wake me when Charo offers up her endorsement?

TIA

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 11:48 PM

So young. So foolish.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 12:05 AM

Oh WHO THE FUCK CARES who a celebrity is endorsing?

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!