Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Crazy Gay Neighbors

My neighbor is a gay guy, he’s seeing a queer binary tranny who just looks like a man in a dress. They talk so fucking loud. I woke up last week to the tranny screaming, saying he was going to kill himself and something about a phone. Last night I heard them going on and on at 2am about how the tranny saw him on Grindr and how he will hurt himself if he sees him on there again. We’re talking borderline personality disorder. It’s quite frightening. Every time they’re about to have sex I hear them going on and on about pronouns and gender roles, etc. It’s batshit crazy. Does anyone else have crazy gay neighbors? I thought dykes were the ones with all the drama.

by Anonymousreply 19April 9, 2020 6:45 AM

The nerve! If they’re going to be loud, they should have the decency to be so only when fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 9:36 PM

I suppose you could speak to the gay guy and just say that you can hear everything. It is a horrible situation you are in though, because they sound crazy and will probably be belligerent about everything and in the end say that you are 'transphobic'.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 10:17 PM

I honestly thought it was a murder-suicide when I heard the tranny screaming. I didn’t know whether to call the police or not. I’ve never been in that situation. Turns out he was screaming in the house by himself. He is just such a drama queen but also quite frightening. I don’t know why the gay guy puts up with it. I wish I didn’t have to hear this shit and could go about my business, but they’re just so loud. The tranny goes on about his affluent background and how hard society is in him. The dude is such a narcissistic fuck. I wanna slap him myself. He sounds like a 5 year old complaining and throwing a temper tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 10:40 PM

This never happens

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 11:45 PM

This is only interesting, OP, when you tell us where you live, what type of building it is, what you do for a living, the ages involve, and does mother charge you rent? Or pay it?

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2020 12:24 AM

The tranny is probably on Section 8, report him to the local office and get him evicted

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 12:30 AM

"Borderline" -- riiiigggghhhttt.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 12:37 AM

I used to live downstairs from a crazy tranny and her boyfriend. She was tall skinny, hair and makeup like Souixsie, but messy. She talked a lot about her psyche meds - I think she was bipolar. Boyfriend was short and fat - he looked like a ball.

Sometimes she was nice, and one night she hung out and we got drunk together. Most of the time she was screaming at me for being to noisy. One night, late at night, I was lying in bed reading, no tv, no music playing, and she started pounding on the floor and screaming for me to shut the fuck up. I'm like, what? Am I turning the pages too loud?

I was so happy when she moved out.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 12:42 AM

I had this annoying queen who used to move around his pots and furniture on his balcony above my bedroom at 1 in the morning.

He'd also rock in his chair and knock the wall in the middle of the night.

I complained but he didn't bother to respond.

So one night I BLASTED HIM with ROCK MUSIC in the middle of the night for about 30 minutes. BLASTED HIM.

He never bothered me again.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 1:46 AM

I decided to open up Grindr and see if they were on - both are and the wannabe tranny has down “single”. These two are such drama queens.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 10:16 AM

And BTW, the “tranny” literally looks like this guy.

I heard the boyfriend say “I think I’m poly something”. lmao. They don’t even know the terminology and label themselves as such some things. Total hipster posers. I heard the tranny talking about all the polyamorous friends he has. The tranny is BPD + professional victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 10:20 AM

[quote]both are and the wannabe tranny has down “single”.

LOL

Every lesbian dating app is overrun with terrible thirsty dudes LARPing as women. They're like soooo gay, y'all! Let's go shopping for striped knee socks and dildos! Uh, no.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 10:22 AM

Next time call the cops.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 10:48 AM

OP, what city are you in?

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 11:15 AM

The Gayborhood in Philadelphia

The boyfriend sings showtunes at the top of his lungs all friggin night.

They moved next door to me a year ago. The tranny wasn’t originally living there.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 11:28 AM

Is your place a rental? I would’ve moved out a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 11:34 AM

R13 is right. I had neighbors like this once - they were a hetero couple; it was all drama all the time. He was a jealous asshole but he had reason to be since his girlfriend was a drunken whore.

My landlord told me to just call the police the next time they fought. He must have said something to them about it because from then on they whisper-screamed at each other. I could still hear it but it wasn’t so bad.

by Anonymousreply 17April 9, 2020 6:30 AM

First of all, you only have one Crazy Gay Neighbor, dear.

Second of all, you need to move to a better, more soundproof apartment.

Third of all...well, there is no third of all. Just GO!

by Anonymousreply 18April 9, 2020 6:34 AM

Take a page out of Scooby Doo and make it seem like their apartment is haunted!

Then, they’ll move.

But watch out for nosy kids.

by Anonymousreply 19April 9, 2020 6:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!