Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has Anyone Tried Michelle Pfeiffer’s Henry Rose Perfume?

How does it smell? It’s supposed to be all natural, no chemicals and states what’s in it on the box. It’s not oil based either. It’s a unisex fragrance. I’m not big on scents but I’m curious. It’s pretty pricey. I’m not sure if they sell it in stores.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2020 10:26 PM

Smells like her old nose.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 9:32 PM

She won an award for her perfume

I want to smell it

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 11:53 PM

Five samples of Michelle P’s original collection are $20 bucks

Bask in the smell of this great actresses (but non award winning) pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2020 5:16 PM

Who’s Henry and why doesn’t he refer to his squeeze’s fuckhole in bud-form?

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2020 7:20 PM

I have never heard of this. Of course, I don’t read frau media, so to the Henry Rose marketing team: well done. Now I am aware of this.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2020 7:32 PM

It’s not really marketed to fraus but to the health couscous lot. It’s not a celeb perfume. Michelle, nor anyone else, is the face of it. I’m just curious how good it actually smells. It’s a pretty extreme venture reading about and what it does and doesn’t use.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2020 8:07 PM

[quote] health couscous lot.

It’s not marketed to an Israel pasta, hon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2020 8:29 PM

Henry is her son's name.

Rose is her daughter's middle name.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2020 5:08 PM

I'd rather try Erykah Badu's pussy smelling perfume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2020 5:10 PM

Smells like GREASE 2!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2020 5:20 PM

It can’t be worse than one of goop’s pussy candles.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2020 6:15 PM

Who’s the target market from pussy smelling products?

Not straight men...they couldn’t care less about candles and incense. The want to use pussy to get them off, and that’s it.

Lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2020 8:20 PM

Frau cunt thread.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2020 9:16 PM

Henry is her son’s middle name.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2020 10:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!