Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

💃Why Are The Royals Working Overtime To Make Kate Middleton The "It Girl?"

Everywhere you look, there's a brand new story up Kate " opening up" about the trials and tribulations of motherhood. Has life become so boringly dull at the palace without Harry, Meg & Archie?

by Anonymousreply 269March 1, 2020 2:42 PM

Kate is fabulous. Nobody cares about the Harkles, they're just quitters.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 7:52 PM

Kate's a royal anorexic whiner who has nothing to offer.

The Queen's working hard to keep William and Kate ❤️ [italic] Together Forever.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 7:59 PM

Kate either gets a ration of shit for being the Do-Nothing Duchess or for making lots of public appearances.

That's one thing she has in common with Markle, who just can't win. Neither can Kate.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 8:06 PM

Would someone educate me as to what royal duties entail? England is such a tiny country. How many ribbon cuttings can there be?

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 8:13 PM

She's going to be appearing at Britain's newest Aldi Store for an official ribbon cutting ceremony, and her and the kids will then be handing out complimentary paper bags for your groceries. If your really lucky, they'll even pack a bag for you.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 8:18 PM

[quote] Would someone educate me as to what royal duties entail? England is such a tiny country. How many ribbon cuttings can there be?

100 grinning and waving appearances a yr I believe was the number recently published in an article.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 8:19 PM

It not just what the public sees. It's the preparation for the events; reading the research on the people you will be meeting, the synchronization of your schedule to the event schedule, the multiple dress fittings, the hair and makeup people, the trying to be a good mother/wife in the middle of all this. It's easy to belittle all of it, but I would love the opportunity to belittle your life too, lol!

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 9:19 PM

[quote] It not just what the public sees. It's the preparation for the events; reading the research on the people you will be meeting, the synchronization of your schedule to the event schedule, the multiple dress fittings, the hair and makeup people, the trying to be a good mother/wife in the middle of all this. It's easy to belittle all of it, but I would love the opportunity to belittle your life too, lol!

Someone else is doing the real prep work. All she has to do is show up. It is no where close to being a real job. The real jobs that the majority of the population does 40 or 40+ hours a week, along with maintaining a marriage and raising children. Without the help of full time staff members. It’s not like Kate has to cook and clean and spend, haul the kids around and spend 40+ hrs a week working in a factory.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 11:48 PM

She's been seen in several interviews implying that she's basically suffered from postpartum depression. And how difficult it is raising children. Doesn't she have a nanny or two? Issue really such a delicate flower?

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 3:40 AM

The tabloids have so much column space to fill reporting on the Royals. They've attacked Catherine in the past, and it's just a matter of time before they attack her again. She doesn't give them much to work with. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 4:31 AM

R9 PPD doesn't care if you're rich or poor. It's brain chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote] [R9] PPD doesn't care if you're rich or poor. It's brain chemistry.

I believe that most people understand that depression is a form of mental illness. Fortunately, wealthy people, like Kate, can afford the best care for themselves and their children. Regular people’s employers don’t care and their bill collectors don’t care about their depression. Kate doesn’t have to worry about any of that. She can just focus on getting better.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 5:52 PM

Love love love Princess Kate.

Piers Morgan praises Kate and Wills for stepping up on more royal duties after Megxit

“So what you're seeing is Meghan and Harry quit Britain, quit the Royals, they don't want to do it anymore, they want to go and speak to banks and be celebrities. That's fine. But they've got to leave the work, the duty, now for the other royals.

“So in stepped William and Kate. And I think they've really stepped up.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 6:51 PM

No, they are not "working overtime" to make her "The 'It' Girl." That's your own private

[bold] F A N T A S Y [bold]

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 6:56 PM

Piers Morgan is just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 6:58 PM

[quote] So what you're seeing is Meghan and Harry quit Britain, quit the Royals, they don't want to do it anymore, they want to go and speak to banks and be celebrities. That's fine. But they've got to leave the work, the duty, now for the other royals.

Yes Kate and William have to do the People Magazine articles “work” and the movie awards show “duty” while Meagan and a Harry talk to celebs in Canada. Poor them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 6:58 PM

R14 you seem triggered. How long have you had this obsession with Kate?

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2020 6:59 PM

You play the hand your dealt. Kate is all they've got as far as a future star, and she does her job well.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote]r13 “So in stepped William and Kate. And I think they've really stepped up.”

As if that isn’t their job (??)

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2020 7:15 PM

What's with all the stupid faces kate makes? When she makes those extremely stupid and embarrassing faces it comes off as her overacting and trying to fake having a good time

Here's an article with lots of pictures of kate acting the fool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2020 7:34 PM

It’s not much effort to put Kate on a pedestal when all they have to do is compare her with Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2020 7:38 PM

In the U.K. there is definitely a PR campaign going on to make her appear Diana-like and styled every day with pap walks and shoots everywhere. They have recently poured it on hard. I just find her boring I guess. They are trying to renew the hope after Perv Andrew and Princess Sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2020 7:38 PM

Here's kate acting like a jackass, while everyone else is calm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2020 7:40 PM

She seems like a lunatic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2020 7:42 PM

She's clearly acting to try to seem more lifelike.

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2020 7:44 PM

The photos make Kate appear wholesome, endearing, and personable. Meghan would be lucky to get someone to perform some kind of magic to make her appear likewise.

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2020 8:13 PM

Now that her children are older, she's ramping up to become POW. It's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2020 8:17 PM

[quote] The photos make Kate appear wholesome, endearing, and personable.

Cameras are not magic wands. They don’t add qualities that one does not possess. Kate appears to be performing for the cameras. She does not come off as genuine.

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2020 8:53 PM

She’s better than meghan

by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2020 9:19 PM

[quote] She’s better than meghan

100% white

by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2020 9:21 PM

She's an introvert so some of her responses are overly performative as she is not naturally extroverted. All that being said, she seems to make an effort to ensure the people she is engaging with know that she is fully present and that she enjoys their company. She has been buoyed by the public, in part, because Meghan was such an utter disaster and so Kate looks better upon comparison. On top of that, more and more attention will be placed on the Cambridges as the Queen winds down. Expect to see more such pieces and more visits to Wales as they prime the Welsh to accept William and Kate as the Waleses.

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2020 9:42 PM

And Princess Kate's Holocaust photo project just left sMEG's Vogue project in the dust! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2020 10:00 PM

I used to find Kate rather boring, but I'v grown to appreciate her. She's a hell of a lot smarter, savvier and more strategic than anyone gave her credit.She cones off as very warm and genuinely engaged. She'll make a lovely, stable Princess of Wales and a very maternal queen consort. Good for her. She had to endure a lot of horrible treatment along the way. William chose very well and wisely.

by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2020 10:35 PM

[quote] She has been buoyed by the public, in part, because Meghan was such an utter disaster and so Kate looks better upon comparison.

[quote] She's a hell of a lot smarter, savvier and more strategic than anyone gave her credit.She cones off as very warm and genuinely engaged. She'll make a lovely, stable Princess of Wales and a very maternal queen consort.

Translation: shes 100% white.

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2020 11:02 PM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2020 11:32 PM

I like her, too, R35. She seems like a nice person, who's genuinely thankful for her position.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2020 11:45 PM

R34-so are we supposed to hate people just because they're white? No, that's not racist one jot.

by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2020 11:46 PM

Piers Morgan feels as though he was snubbed by Meghan. Hence his ruthless attack on Harry and Megs.

Who would actually want to claim petty little Piers as their friend?

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2020 11:54 PM

Shut it. I’m biracial @R30

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2020 11:55 PM

R34-can you please explain to me why I think Emma Thynn is the best thing to happen to the British aristocracy in centuries? She is gorgeous, smart, fun and seriously fashionable. She is well on her way to fashion icon status. Her mother is British, and her father is Nigerian.

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2020 11:55 PM

Didn’t Meghan beg to meet the man @R38

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote]R26 The photos make Kate appear wholesome, endearing, and personable.

Actually, she looks like a jackass.

This is misery for her.

by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2020 11:57 PM

She did, R41-she sent him her usual generic text - "I love your work!" Who knew men were so easily taken in by that?

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote]r31 she is not naturally extroverted... she seems to make an effort to ensure the people she is engaging with know that she is fully present and that she enjoys their company.

Aspie?

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2020 11:59 PM

Piers always reacts like a child when ha doesn't get his way.

by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2020 12:00 AM

Emma Thynn is the bee's knees and the wasp's wings. It's a shame Harry didn't marry her, but then again, a woman like that would have steered well of a clod like Harry. Emma would have made an incredible Duchess.

by Anonymousreply 46February 20, 2020 12:23 AM

Emma is absolutely everything Meghan is not. I maintain the problems Meghan has had in the UK have to do with class, not race. Emma is from a wealthy family and slid seamlessly into the aristocracy (and she had to deal with a batshit crazy racist father-in-law). Meghan is lower middle class. For all her pretensions, shoe was hopelessly out of her depth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 20, 2020 12:29 AM

Emma has royal titties.

by Anonymousreply 48February 20, 2020 12:39 AM

The head of one of Catherine's patronages (can't remember which one) recently commented that, when Catherine first started making public appearances, she 'hid behind her hair', and suffered severe stage-fright, barely looking up from her notes. Yet, now, she has developed the confidence for public speaking and for meeting crowds without the fear she once displayed. A fear of public speaking is very common (I have it) and many people can relate to that. I don't think many people are born with the skills to be public figures: they have to work to develop those skills. I admire Catherine for growing into her position, with very few gaffes. I don't see why any of the Royal women have to be compared to any others: it reminds me of teenage girls from years ago ranking Britney vs. Christina. They're all individuals.

by Anonymousreply 49February 20, 2020 12:53 AM

r47 Kate wasn't upper class, but she was white.

by Anonymousreply 50February 20, 2020 12:54 AM

Agree, R49-I really like the way Catherine, Camilla, Anne and Sophie all carry out their duties. They each have their own style, but they each do their jobs well. It really is too bad Meghan turned out to be such a hot mess. Had she committed to the long haul, she could have grown into her role. I don't think she realizes what a truly rare opportunity she threw away. Had she worked within the system, she could have gone on to accomplish extraordinary things.

by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2020 1:00 AM

r51 question: what have any of the royal women you mentioned accomplished?

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2020 1:01 AM

Replikate is the white figurehead of the DL Klanners. They are obsessed with this prematurely aged anorexic doormat who has never earned her own living.

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2020 1:08 AM

I have read in many places that Meghan and Harry were the most popular royals after the Queen.

Sussex gets a lot of hate but there were just as many, or more that really loved them. So now the palace is trying to make some positive news while the vultures still circle around Prince Andrew and the requests from the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2020 1:12 AM

Poor and unattractive people are amusing in their perception that wealthy and attractive people just wake up perfect every morning.

by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2020 1:13 AM

Lower middle class people comprise most of London. What does it say about the royal family if they can’t relate to Meghan how can they relate to the people they are supposed to represent? People will always say it’s about class. Most of the people who repeatedly say that are the same one’s who can’t admit to themselves that they would never consider a POC upperclass because that would be like admitting a POC was superior to them! There is comfort in the British class system because it allows white people to remain dominant. They are just as frightened as Americans of losing their superiority. That’s why they voted for brexit and that’s why we have Trump. So no matter what Meghan did or didn’t do by the mere fact she is considered a person of color she will always be “lower class” and therefore worthy of insult and disdain. There is no greater comfort for the fearful than to have a convenient target that they can look down on so they can feel better about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 56February 20, 2020 1:14 AM

R56 = The Usual Nattering Twat Pulling Victimhood Out of Her Ass & Pleading for Supremacy with Her Dirty Nails

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 20, 2020 1:19 AM

Where did all these Meghan Markle supporters come from??? She’s trash

by Anonymousreply 58February 20, 2020 1:24 AM

R56 Delicately phrased and nuanced response. Unfortunately predictable.

by Anonymousreply 59February 20, 2020 1:33 AM

R39, Bodega-cat, that doesn't work. They have their own elusive logic. I made the mistake of mentioning that my partner of many years is black, and it was quickly explained to me why I must still be a racist. At this point, I just put them on 'ignore'.

by Anonymousreply 60February 20, 2020 1:43 AM

Absolutely tragic @R60

by Anonymousreply 61February 20, 2020 2:00 AM

Trashy Duchess of Excess attracts trashy followers of fatness. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 62February 20, 2020 2:01 AM

Kate is ageing badly as she continues to smoke heavily and limit her diet. I wonder if she's allowed any fillers or Botox? Meghan can get as much as she likes now.

by Anonymousreply 63February 20, 2020 2:04 AM

r61 we just don't agree with you that Meghan is the antiChrist. I understand in your red-tinged vision that our mild comments may seem like rabid fandom.

by Anonymousreply 64February 20, 2020 2:12 AM

Americans can feel embarrassed by Meghan’s graceless exit on a personal level without it being about race. It can be very personal after feeling proud of her triumph. It feels like a betrayal and it doesn’t have anything to do with Kate, Will or Harry.

by Anonymousreply 65February 20, 2020 2:24 AM

r65 a betrayal? Puh-lease! Maybe you should have been directing some of that hurt to the tabloids and to the Palace who were leaking stories about them to distract from the other royal horrors.

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2020 2:29 AM

MM is not a lower middle-class skank; she just has no class at all.

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2020 2:29 AM

R65, I agree, and that's what is so hard to express. I was rooting for a fellow American when I read that she and Harry were engaged. And, when all is said and done, there were a lot of young women who found inspiration in her story. I don't feel sorry for Meghan or Harry, but for those young women who probably feel let down.

by Anonymousreply 68February 20, 2020 2:37 AM

r68 let down by her path to working hard, having a good job and then marrying a Prince in another country to become a Princess? That is an amazingly disingenuous argument.

by Anonymousreply 69February 20, 2020 2:45 AM

Re Kate grinning and smiling all the time. If you watch videos of her appearances, and there are always videos posted on the DM, you will see that most of the time she is NOT smiling like a manic. She is perfectly composed, smiles, waves but not to excess. So it's just the still photos that capture a fleeting moments. Gathered together, to make her seem personable? Or to subtly imply that she is OTT effusive? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 70February 20, 2020 2:47 AM

The "Royal Women" are famous for their Divorces !

by Anonymousreply 71February 20, 2020 2:51 AM

r70 the tabloids are choosing the photos they think present her in the most flattering light in order to get handouts from the Palace.

You saw how fast "palace insiders" leaked information about the Sussex Royal branding issue. Harry and Meghan are doing well to keep away from that pit of vipers and everyone involved with them. Every time they associate with them one of the other royals leaks the information about them to keep other press about themselves out of the papers.

by Anonymousreply 72February 20, 2020 2:56 AM

Most of the time Kate looks bored or pissed.

William looks like he'd rather be anywhere other than where he is.

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2020 4:44 AM

Harry and Meghan accomplished what many Royals wish they had the balls to do - Just say "fuck it" and walk away.

by Anonymousreply 74February 20, 2020 4:46 AM

[quote]Harry and Meghan accomplished what many Royals wish they had the balls to do - Just say "fuck it" and walk away.

Harry and Meghan accomplished what many EMPLOYEES wish they had the balls to do - Just say "fuck it" and walk away.

However, in the real world, only the entitled can consider such a luxury, let alone be completely thoughtless as they carry it through.

by Anonymousreply 75February 20, 2020 6:07 PM

r75 thanks for sharing your opinion! They will think of you as they cry into their big bag of money.

by Anonymousreply 76February 20, 2020 10:18 PM

Klan thread! So many 300lb racists here, spazzing on about Meghan. It's like a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 77February 20, 2020 10:48 PM

[quote]Americans can feel embarrassed by Meghan’s graceless exit on a personal level without it being about race.

Who are these Americans? Why would they be embarrassed by Meghan Markle? Most of us Americans don't give a shit about the royal family. Actually it's kind of funny that a yank could slip in and cause some havoc in that fossilized institution. We fought a war so we wouldn't have to be tied to that crown. Now you wanna be's are pissing yourselves because one of our own is giving them gas. So sad.

Honestly, why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 78February 20, 2020 10:56 PM

After skimming some of these royal threads is appears to me that those supporting MM are enjoying trolling the "tongue up the royal ass" contingent and it's pretty funny to watch.

More please.

by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote] Americans can feel embarrassed by Meghan’s graceless exit on a personal level without it being about race. It can be very personal after feeling proud of her triumph. It feels like a betrayal and it doesn’t have anything to do with Kate, Will or Harry.

On a personal level most Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about two adult strangers doing what the hell they want with their own lives. On a personal level most adults understand that life is short and living your own life independent of meddling busy bodies is exactly what everyone should be doing. On a personal level most Americans don’t care about England’s silly antiquated monarch bullshit.

[quote] Harry and Meghan accomplished what many EMPLOYEES wish they had the balls to do - Just say "fuck it" and walk away. However, in the real world, only the entitled can consider such a luxury, let alone be completely thoughtless as they carry it through.

Yes they’re “trash” for doing what you wish you could do and what many people (who obviously have more courage than you) do everyday. People quit jobs all of the time, with or without a plan. The smart thing to do is have a plan. And we know that Meghan and Harry were working on their own exit plan. Which had to be expedited because of the tabloids. However, it’s not like they quit real jobs and any real damage has been done. Showing up at ribbon cuttings to smile and wave is not a real job. Fewer appearances harms no one.

[quote] [R65], I agree, and that's what is so hard to express. I was rooting for a fellow American when I read that she and Harry were engaged. And, when all is said and done, there were a lot of young women who found inspiration in her story. I don't feel sorry for Meghan or Harry, but for those young women who probably feel let down.

Let down by an independent successful woman continuing to take charge of her life, refusing to be overly invested in an antiquated monarchy, refusing to be overly invested in creating a fairytale in order to please others and refusing to accept abuse.

by Anonymousreply 80February 21, 2020 1:33 AM

Wow, it's almost like she married Harry not knowing he was a member of an antiquated monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 81February 21, 2020 8:32 AM

Love love love Princess Kate!!!

by Anonymousreply 82February 21, 2020 9:28 AM

Meghan must have been shocked, just shocked to have found out she married into a monarchy! No wonder she couldn't get away fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 83February 21, 2020 10:48 AM

The Royals don't have to work to make Kate Middletown the "It" Girl. She is by virtue of being further Princess of Wales and Queen Consort. She can sit on her bony ass the next several decades and do nothing, and she';; still be "it."

by Anonymousreply 84February 21, 2020 11:40 AM

Catherine couldn’t have asked for a better present. She shines like a rose now after the antics of Harry and his creole.

by Anonymousreply 85February 21, 2020 11:51 AM

I wonder how much she's had to work behind the scenes to overcome her social anxiety. She did hypnobirthing. I wonder if there was hypnosis for public speaking, etc.

by Anonymousreply 86February 21, 2020 11:54 AM

R86, In an interview last year, James Middleton told the public that he had received professional counseling to better cope with depression. And he mentioned that Catherine had accompanied him during several of those visits. I was impressed that that little peek into their family dynamic was revealed during an unguarded moment, and not through some clumsy PR effort.

by Anonymousreply 87February 21, 2020 12:24 PM

Oh for goodness sake, draw in those claws girls.

KM and Prince William for that matter aren't being pushed out more or whatever in response to anything, this includes the not mess that is PH and MM saga. You only have to look at things from a wider view to see what is going on...

HM is getting on, more to point the children of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge aren't infants any longer and thus time is ripe for KM to start getting out more. If she were some other upper or even middle class wife this might be time to consider easing back into a working life. Well Kate Middleton is doing her "job" as it were; and very well might one add.

Prince Harry was always the spare, and while if he hadn't bolted there might be things for him to do; Prince William, his duchess, Prince Charles and yes, even Camilla are first string.

God's death how some of you go on. You slagged on KM for supposedly shirking her duties being preganant and then staying with her children. Now you're upset she's out and about doing what wife to third in line to inherit should be doing. The woman can't win with some of you.

by Anonymousreply 88February 21, 2020 12:32 PM

They'd been expecting the spare and his ~exotic~ wife to provide color and atmosphere to the royals, just like Margaret, Andrew, Diana and Fergie have done, and Harry was having none of that. Now they need to spice up Kate's image to take up the slack. It's also why Beatrice and Eugenia have been enlisted into helping out again.

I don't really have a problem with Kate (other than wondering why the hell it took her so long to put weights in her skirts) but it is a little galling to see her take up issues Meghan attempted to take up, only to get shit on by the tabloids and sometimes even the royals.

by Anonymousreply 89February 21, 2020 12:36 PM

R88 in his four paragraph response mewling about how we "do go on" because we don't think Kate is the Goddess Descended.

by Anonymousreply 90February 21, 2020 12:37 PM

*Eugenie

by Anonymousreply 91February 21, 2020 12:39 PM

R89

One suspects KM does not have a ladies maid (or lady in waiting) experienced with royalty who can make proper wardrobe suggestions. Though cannot understand why not, both HM and Queen Elizabeth sent their most trusted ladies to help Diana cope.

KM's posture is improving, and she's learning not to look down along with keeping her hands away from hair.

by Anonymousreply 92February 21, 2020 12:46 PM

It’s interesting how the brits expect the royals to be their monkeys, perpetually dancing to the grinder’s tune. If they don’t they’re “lazy.”

Also expecting them to take a never-ending torrent of in-the-face projectile vomit. If they don’t they’re “quitters.”

Ah, royalty!

by Anonymousreply 93February 21, 2020 12:58 PM

[quote] Catherine couldn’t have asked for a better present. She shines like a rose now after the antics of Harry and his creole.

His creole? Just call her the N word and get it over with. Have some balls and call her that. It's what you are dying to do. So do it. JUST DO IT.

You know that you want to do

by Anonymousreply 94February 21, 2020 8:00 PM

My goodness, lookie who's on the cover of the new issue of People Magazine, none other than Kate, with her continuing drama regarding her personal trials and tribulations of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood. Poor thing, It's her first interview in ten years ( or so she claims! )

Has everyone been ignoring you, Katie?

by Anonymousreply 95February 21, 2020 10:08 PM

Besides talking about her kids, does Kate have anything stimulating or relevant to add to a conversation?

by Anonymousreply 96February 21, 2020 11:38 PM

R96

For no small number of females discussing their children (including everything under that umbrella such as schools, etc...), baby making along with homes is quite enough thank you. What do you think they all talk about at dinner parties when gathered in kitchen or some other area all huddled together?

Joanne doesn't single them out for scorn with "the ones who follow the rules, and meet themselves at the schools, too busy to know that they're fools), for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 97February 22, 2020 12:22 AM

The “royals” PR people feel that they need some good PR, and they believe that they can just keep throwing boring ass miserable Kate and her philandering husband out there. At least the kids are cute . . .

by Anonymousreply 98February 22, 2020 12:43 AM

Catch Pip Torrens in "Absolute Hell", playing a closeted gay dress designer in WWII London.

He enters at 1:03

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 22, 2020 12:50 AM

Does she have any interests or hobbies outside being a housewife and mother? The Queen loves her horses and corgis, Charles has his conservation work, Will and Harry did their Africa charity work and had the army etc. Kate just seems like an empty vessel, there's not one interesting thing about her.

by Anonymousreply 100February 22, 2020 1:09 AM

I think KM and Will are doing fine; they're aptly putting up a united front and doing their duties as well as they can. Kate may or may not be an introvert, but maybe she is being "boring" on purpose like someone implied upthread. She has learned to dogde arrows by being nearly invisibly boring while doing the best job she can. No judgement for her. She knows how to play the game.

by Anonymousreply 101February 22, 2020 1:30 AM

Most women generally prefer to discuss whose screwing who on the neighborhood, in the church congregation, or at work. Who just got fired from their job, who's drinking at 10:00 in the morning, whose in debt up to their eyeballs, whose house is in foreclosure, whose developed a drug habit, etc.

Get the picture, r97. This is what real women with real friends discuss.

by Anonymousreply 102February 22, 2020 1:31 AM

'Catherine couldn’t have asked for a better present. She shines like a rose now after the antics of Harry and his creole.'

Disgusting cunt. And you fuckers say you're not racist.

KLAN THREAD KLAN THREAD KLAN THREAD KLAN THREAD

Muriel, please do the necessary.

by Anonymousreply 103February 22, 2020 1:48 AM

'Besides talking about her kids, does Kate have anything stimulating or relevant to add to a conversation?'

Nope. She sounds almost retarded when she speaks, calling kids 'kiddies'. Meghan is a hundred times better at public speaking, as she is well aware. Kate is absolutely hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 104February 22, 2020 1:49 AM

The only thing worse than "kiddies" is "kiddos"

by Anonymousreply 105February 22, 2020 1:56 AM

But everyone hates Meghan @R104

by Anonymousreply 106February 22, 2020 2:23 AM

R104-sorry, I just can't take Meghan's condescending So Cal nasal drawl. Her voice is nails on a chalk board. Toss in the word salad she spews, and Meghan just tends to prattle woke nonsense without any actual substance. Of course, I can't stand Kate plummy accent, either. Both women are best just shutting up and doing the Royal wave. The only Royal women I find interesting are Anne and Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 107February 22, 2020 2:34 AM

Anne and Camilla don't want to be bothered, either.

by Anonymousreply 108February 22, 2020 4:13 AM

Has anyone asked if Meghan is okay? Since, of course, this thread is supposed to be about the Duchess of Cambridge.

by Anonymousreply 109February 22, 2020 4:17 AM

I think Meghan has never been better.

And Douchesse Kate is very, very jealous. So jealous, she will probably have another surrogate baby just for spite, and go all "postal partum" on WillieBoy.

[italic] Another Lively Day At The Palace !

by Anonymousreply 110February 22, 2020 3:57 PM

There is nothing "warm" about Catherine. She is stilted, trying not to anger the easily-angered William. She is performing, as indeed they all are, including now George and Smarty-Pants Charlotte.

Kate, IOW, is not a true "people person." What, e.g., charitable work did she perform during the "Waity" decade?

by Anonymousreply 111February 22, 2020 10:29 PM

R100 sums it up right nicely.

by Anonymousreply 112February 22, 2020 10:31 PM

Meghan so naturally commands the press. Kate needs the whole machine pushing her boney ass uphill to make a positive impression.

by Anonymousreply 113February 22, 2020 10:33 PM

R'3, And they'd better like the projectile vomit, as it comes with a lavish lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 114February 22, 2020 10:34 PM

Grabbing this from R435 on the BRF Gossip thread. An example of a Duchess who preferred a private life, and achieved it on her own terms. The British monarchy is clearly an antiquated institution. Anyone who chooses to marry into it must be able to recognize that. I have no issue with the British Republicans who want to abolish the monarchy, nor with the British Monarchists who want to prop it up. It's not my country, and I have no vote. But so many of the comments I read seem so conflicted. People seem to want two opposing qualities in the same women at the same time, which doesn't seem fair to any of the women being discussed. What a bunch of bitches and assholes (the stans, not the Royal ladies).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Meghan made a speech to the UN about racial and gender equality before she even married Harry. She has great stage presence and speaks eloquently. Kate is stiff and awkward, not charismatic at all. She couldn't find anyone to employ her during her 20s. Meghan was in demand and got a highly sought after job on a long running drama series.

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2020 1:21 AM

R226 her family employed her! She was heavily involved in waiting to marry the prince and the exhausting work involved in the spy network her mother had built over the years. She worked her poor fingers to the bone, trying to keep Playboy Wills from straying with his many other conquests.

That's why she is aging two years for every year she's married to him!

by Anonymousreply 117February 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Kate is ageing so badly. Too many sneaked cigarettes in the garden.

by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2020 1:43 AM

So little attention paid to Princess Anne........... Because she's a woman ?

And she after all, is the REAL PRINCESS of the Royal Family !

by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2020 6:29 AM

Anorexia ages a woman before her time.

Somebody take Kate to Mickey D's and buy her a Happy* Meal or three.

* Emphasis on [italic] Happy

by Anonymousreply 120February 23, 2020 6:34 AM

I'm not sure where I should post other royal member business now that Part 101 has been put on "subscribed" but here goes. Senior military officers don't want Andrew at the Trooping The Colour ceremony. I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 23, 2020 2:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 23, 2020 2:46 PM

Swipe for the great grandchildren of the Queen and Prince Philip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 23, 2020 3:01 PM

It's Tiara Time...swipe for the Gloucester Iveagh Tiara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 23, 2020 3:13 PM

Someone’s gotta fill Meghan’s shoes but ain’t not gonna be Kate.

by Anonymousreply 125February 23, 2020 3:16 PM

R125 - Meghan's shoes are TOO BIG for her.

by Anonymousreply 126February 23, 2020 3:22 PM

R126 Kate's shoes are too, because they keep shrinking due to the anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 127February 23, 2020 4:19 PM

R127 - try again but TRY HARDER.

by Anonymousreply 128February 23, 2020 4:22 PM

I've got a tiny penis!

by Anonymousreply 129February 23, 2020 4:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 23, 2020 4:30 PM

R130 - and if their dig was indeed referring to the York girls, that should be enough to NOT invite them to Beatrice's wedding. Beatrice doesn't need this toxic pair stealing the spotlight and ruining her big day.

by Anonymousreply 131February 23, 2020 4:32 PM

I think we all know their comments will be taken in the worst possible light by the Daily Mail so most likely it means they are professing a desire to return to the rule of Nazi Germany.

by Anonymousreply 132February 23, 2020 4:36 PM

Ten facts about the Queen's cousin, Princess Alexandra of Kent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 23, 2020 4:39 PM

R133, I especially admire Princess Alexandra. What a trooper!

by Anonymousreply 134February 23, 2020 4:47 PM

[Quote]My goodness, lookie who's on the cover of the new issue of People Magazine, none other than Kate, with her continuing drama regarding her personal trials and tribulations of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood. Poor thing, It's her first interview in ten years ( or so she claims! )

that's from the podcast she did. Its not an exclusive with People magazine. /eye roll

by Anonymousreply 135February 23, 2020 7:02 PM

[quote] that should be enough to NOT invite them to Beatrice's wedding. Beatrice doesn't need this toxic pair stealing the spotlight

You gotta be kidding. HM there would absolutely make the wedding. Beatrice would love then to come.

by Anonymousreply 136February 23, 2020 7:50 PM

Stupid comment, stupid article, R20. If she were dour, you’d be sputtering on that, too.

by Anonymousreply 137February 23, 2020 7:55 PM

It's really interesting how much "woke" women seem to hate Kate. They get themselves weirdly worked up over someone who is so mildly anodyne.

by Anonymousreply 138February 23, 2020 10:49 PM

I am PRAYING that Meghan announces her second pregnancy at Beatroll's wedding. Serves the bug eyed bitch right for marrying someone else's baby daddy.

by Anonymousreply 139February 23, 2020 11:17 PM

R138, That's what's so sad. As a (gay) man, the inherent misogyny is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2020 11:57 PM

Agree, R140. It's as if women hate her for choosing not to focus exclusively on an outside career and instead on her children and husband. I thought the whole point of feminism was that women could choose their own paths.

by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2020 12:05 AM

R141, I've said here (well, on one of these hundreds of threads) that there are really two choices for a woman marrying into the BRF: heads down, learn the decorum, and maintain the status quo. Or, try to innovate and modernize. And, if Option #2 is your choice, WHY THE HELL would you marry into one of the most conservative institutions on the planet? Gee, the rest of us have been muddling along, not being snatched up and forced to marry a British Royal, and forced to endure all their hoighty-toighty ways. Poor Meghan! Has anyone asked how she is doing?

by Anonymousreply 142February 24, 2020 12:14 AM

[quote]It’s not like Kate has to cook and clean and spend, haul the kids around and spend 40+ hrs a week working in a factory.

And thank GOD for that!

by Anonymousreply 143February 24, 2020 12:21 AM

You anti-Meghan trolls are soooo disengenuous in your concern for Kate and your feminism comments it's almost laughable. I seriously hope you all don't believe the nonsense you are writing.

by Anonymousreply 144February 24, 2020 12:42 AM

[quote] You anti-Meghan trolls are soooo disengenuous in your concern for Kate and your feminism comments it's almost laughable. I seriously hope you all don't believe the nonsense you are writing.

They don’t. You won’t find any of them mentioning misogyny anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 145February 24, 2020 1:35 AM

It doesn't matter if the People Mag article is from a podcast. Kate's picture is still splashed on the cover, and in the article. The Palace has reached new heights of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 146February 24, 2020 12:05 PM

People Magazine gets which way the wind blows. Meghan is click bait and people love to hate her, so she'll sell issues when on the cover. The public loves Kate, and she's the future queen, so she'll sell issues, too.

by Anonymousreply 147February 24, 2020 12:08 PM

It'll be interesting to see the reactions from the ROYALŠ Palace and the general public when Harry and Meg's return for their visit.

The public will welcome them, but the Queen will be quite the ROYAL Bitchness.

by Anonymousreply 148February 24, 2020 12:09 PM

You really think the public will welcome Harry and Meghan? They are deeply unpopular at present. They will be booed most assuredly.

by Anonymousreply 149February 24, 2020 12:19 PM

I'm not concerned over whose wearing or who will be wearing the crown.

I'm concerned about CORONA !

by Anonymousreply 150February 24, 2020 12:20 PM

Beatrice could wear Queen Alexandra's Kokoshnik Tiara on her wedding day. It's OTT, but that's Beatrice's thing. As an aside, it reminds me of the tiara Anastasia wears in the Don Bluth cartoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 24, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] The public will welcome them, but the Queen will be quite the ROYAL Bitchness.

She’s a hundred yrs old, 1 foot in the grave and the other half way in, and she drinks all day. I doubt that she’s spending her days planning her future revenge. Her age and the fact that Harry is her grandchild (not her son); I believe play a great in her response to Harry’s exit.

by Anonymousreply 152February 24, 2020 9:57 PM

To answer OP directly: because you have to work overtime to create a whole image from nothing.

by Anonymousreply 153February 24, 2020 10:03 PM

It's hilarious that you Klan Grannies are trying to spin Kate's interview in a trashy US magazine into a good thing. If Meghan had done it you would be pulling on your hoods, waving your pitchforks and screeching 'GHETTO TRASH! LYNCH THIS COMMON BITCH!'

by Anonymousreply 154February 25, 2020 1:20 AM

Why doesn't have a feckless cartoon mouse named after him?

by Anonymousreply 155February 25, 2020 1:23 AM

Klan bitches despair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 25, 2020 1:35 AM

Kate did not grant an interview to People Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 157February 25, 2020 6:06 AM

^^^ Because she's a cunty bitch who fancies herself too good for the commoners.

Then she will complain that Meghan is stealing her thunder.

by Anonymousreply 158February 25, 2020 3:17 PM

R158 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 159February 25, 2020 3:18 PM

R158 & R159 - whatever you say Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 160February 25, 2020 3:20 PM

R158, R159 are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 161February 25, 2020 3:20 PM

Not Delusional.

If Royal wealth, fame, and power was the sole purpose of Markle's existence, she'd still be in England with the rest of the Royals.

by Anonymousreply 162February 25, 2020 3:28 PM

R162, She thinks she can make more money going rogue, and she's not fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 163February 25, 2020 3:34 PM

They'll be fine on their own.

Actually, they ARE fine on their own.

by Anonymousreply 164February 25, 2020 3:48 PM

Eewww @ all these Meghan markle creeps on here. She’s gross

by Anonymousreply 165February 25, 2020 3:49 PM

Week she must have given People some type of approval r257, because heface is splashed all over the cover.

by Anonymousreply 166February 25, 2020 3:55 PM

Kate always appears very warm and genuine with people. I've never seen her do something like, oh, I dunno, clear a whole section of Wimbledon so she wouldn't have to rub shoulders with the dirty commoners. I've never seen one of her RPOs confront someone about taking photos when they were, in fact, taking a selfie. I've never seen her high-tail it out of a meet-and-greet for which all participants were vetted in advance because she felt "threatened." I've never heard of her throwing tea at someone or making inappropriate demands for the blingiest tiara .I've never seen her upstage a bride or say something grandiose such as "I want to break the internet." She's never been reported to yell at staff or berate chefs and accuse them of lying. I've never heard that Kate yelled at a little girl and made another woman cry. That, to me, is "cunty" behavior. I have seen Kate in stores buying Christmas gifts and Halloween costumes not being bothered by anyone. I've also seen her walking around with her kids around Kensington Palace, again not being bothered. There has never been a single report that Kate is "cunty." Shy and introverted, yes, but a bitch and a demanding diva? Nope. I'm increasingly seeing Meghan, on the other hand, being described as an "asshole." That's interesting, because typically it's a word that's reserved for men. Score one for women's equality, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 167February 25, 2020 4:13 PM

R164-if this is fine, I'd hate to see what you think not fine is. Sussex Royal has been a veritable Fyre Festival.

by Anonymousreply 168February 25, 2020 4:17 PM

Hi Jessica!

by Anonymousreply 169February 25, 2020 5:54 PM

If Markle didn't want to be a working royal and live in the UK then she should have said that before she married Harry.

by Anonymousreply 170February 25, 2020 5:59 PM

That's literally all it would have taken, R170. She was actually given the option, but she wanted the title.

by Anonymousreply 171February 25, 2020 7:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 25, 2020 7:44 PM

Maybe Harry wanted to get the hell out of Dodge.

by Anonymousreply 173February 25, 2020 8:03 PM

I think Kate looks two pounds overweight in that picture, r172.

William will surely point it out to her. Probably already has.

by Anonymousreply 174February 25, 2020 8:08 PM

Remember those four times Kate ripped out brand new 30k/40k kitchens at various royal residences so she could replace them with ones suiting her own taste? What a waste of public money. And then there was the holiday she and Wills took in the Maldives, without George, six months after his birth. Kate had just come back from two weeks in Mustique! She squanders so much cash and only works 40 days a year.

by Anonymousreply 175February 26, 2020 12:57 AM

She's nearly 40 so there's no GIRL about it. She looks more like a granny with all those wrinkles round her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 176February 26, 2020 12:57 AM

[quote] I don't think the Royals are working hard to make Hate the It Girl. It's happening all on its own. Damn, the woman looks gorgeous here.

After a decade of marriage to William, Kate is not becoming anymore that the bland bore she’s always been.

by Anonymousreply 177February 26, 2020 2:42 AM

R175, all those imaginary kitchens you cite would not have been replaced with public money.

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 178February 26, 2020 12:12 PM

What did Kate do before William? Any real career?

Obviously, I don't follow he Royals like the rest of you.

by Anonymousreply 179February 26, 2020 12:48 PM

There is no one else.

by Anonymousreply 180February 26, 2020 12:54 PM

R179 Unlike Meghan, who had to earn a living, her parents are rich.

by Anonymousreply 181February 26, 2020 12:58 PM

Swipe for Kate's SportsAid event today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 26, 2020 1:44 PM

I hope Beatrice chooses to mix flowers in with her tiara, it’s an old tradition and Sarah Ferguson did it.

by Anonymousreply 183February 26, 2020 4:33 PM

They're certainly blanketing the town with Kate lately. She's never with Wills, either.

by Anonymousreply 184February 26, 2020 5:59 PM

R184 - she was with Wills last night.

by Anonymousreply 185February 26, 2020 6:06 PM

Anyone notice how Meghan hasn't accompanied Harry to the UK? She should be giving Archie the opportunity to spend some time with his family and be in his country.

by Anonymousreply 186February 26, 2020 6:26 PM

R186 - now that Harry is safely out of the country, maybe we'll get another pap walk with baby before she flies to England?

by Anonymousreply 187February 26, 2020 6:30 PM

r185 oh, well then! Except for every other photo she's taken the past month in her whirlwind "we don't need Meghan!" tour where Wills was nowhere there.

by Anonymousreply 188February 26, 2020 7:06 PM

Or, R187, Meghan will shoot her mouth off again....oh wait, she already has! I'll give her this-she is entertaining, but just not for the reasons she would want to be.

by Anonymousreply 189February 26, 2020 9:03 PM

r189 pretty much every "Meghan says..." article that appears exclusively on the Mail or the Telegraph is most likely 100% fabricated. If Meghan is going to be leaking stories she is NOT giving them to those right wing rags.

by Anonymousreply 190February 26, 2020 9:09 PM

R188 is immensely stupid.

by Anonymousreply 191February 26, 2020 11:11 PM

The Queen's pretending to be cordial and understanding, but you know she'd love to stab them all in the back. Why on Earth would Meghan want to go back to England?

by Anonymousreply 192February 27, 2020 12:28 AM

r191 prefers to attack people rather than arguing because she knows the facts are not on Her Side.

by Anonymousreply 193February 27, 2020 12:41 AM

'She's never with Wills, either.'

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't announce a divorce. He never touches her in public and always acts as if she irritates him.

by Anonymousreply 194February 27, 2020 1:36 AM

I did like Kate's recent green outfit for the sporty thing where she was running track. She looked modern for once in her culottes and sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 195February 27, 2020 2:55 PM

"Anyone notice how Meghan hasn't accompanied Harry to the UK? She should be giving Archie the opportunity to spend some time with his family and be in his country."

Archie has no interest in those people. He finds George smug and intellectually inferior. Charlotte is arrogant and overly impressed with herself. He is frightened of the pedo Prince and his step grandma, as she is always drunk.

No, Archie has made new Canadian friends and is quite happy there.

by Anonymousreply 196February 27, 2020 3:08 PM

Panic at the Palace ...... Children at George and Charlotte's school being isolated for Corona Virus fears!

Will Kate Hug Her Children Today?

by Anonymousreply 197February 27, 2020 4:02 PM

Geo & Char will be banished to Frogmoore Cottage to live with their Nanny.

by Anonymousreply 198February 27, 2020 4:05 PM

R196. Apparently George and Charlotte possess levels of discernment that can't be pondered by the average brain-addled Meghan acolyte.

by Anonymousreply 199February 27, 2020 4:43 PM

Yes indeed, Archie is wise beyond his years, and already demonstrating his superior intellect by making wise choices.

by Anonymousreply 200February 27, 2020 5:10 PM

How will Kate fix coronavirus? I thought she wanted to help the children of England!

by Anonymousreply 201February 27, 2020 5:15 PM

Yes, r201, just like Melania 🐝 #BeeBest

by Anonymousreply 202February 27, 2020 7:38 PM

Let's hope Kate gets Corona Virus and dies of it next month.

by Anonymousreply 203February 27, 2020 10:26 PM

I'm not a fan of Kate, but that is pure evil r203.

by Anonymousreply 204February 27, 2020 10:29 PM

R204 Meghan's fans are just like her.

by Anonymousreply 205February 27, 2020 10:30 PM

r205 Hah! Says the anti-Meghan racist freaks who constantly wish for divorce, Meghan being imprisoned in the tower of London or beheaded by the Queen, and dying penniless after turning to stripping to support herself and her child. After being laughed at and stoned by the people of London, of course!

by Anonymousreply 206February 27, 2020 10:35 PM

R206 You are insane.

by Anonymousreply 207February 27, 2020 10:38 PM

r207 you sound Very Concerned.

by Anonymousreply 208February 27, 2020 10:39 PM

Well, when a total stranger calls me all kinds of things, it does make me concerned about their mental health. Are you Meghan, by the way?

by Anonymousreply 209February 27, 2020 10:41 PM

r209 Are you Wills? He's also Very Concerned about Harry.

by Anonymousreply 210February 27, 2020 10:42 PM

Meghan is so jealous of the Cambridges she can't see straight.

by Anonymousreply 211February 27, 2020 10:43 PM

I'm quite sure she's anything but jealous of their loveless marriage and them using her to distract from their own nonsense by their teams and the racist, classist palace courtiers. And the fact that they don't work for a living. People who have hustled their entire lives and become successful can't imagine just sitting there idly and smiling during boring ribbon cutting ceremonies.

by Anonymousreply 212February 27, 2020 10:46 PM

It's funny that not that long ago few to no one here had anything good to say about William and especially horseface Kate. Doesn't take much for you lot to spin on a dime, does it?

by Anonymousreply 213February 27, 2020 10:47 PM

R204, no more evil than the countless comments on these threads about tunnels and black Mercedes, all of which you have either made, condoned, or liked.

by Anonymousreply 214February 28, 2020 12:06 AM

The Mail is reporting that Princess Charlotte has the Corona virus and is critically ill in hospital. She won't be missed if she expires. Just a spare, like Harry, and we all know the low opinion this board has of him.

by Anonymousreply 215February 28, 2020 12:10 AM

You're caftan's on fire r214.

by Anonymousreply 216February 28, 2020 12:31 AM

Whether anyone likes it or not, Meghan will attend King Charles III coronation in a white gown with a very long purple velvet robe, edged with miniver and gold and ermine. On her head she will wear a tiara and also a silver gilt coronet of fleur de lys and Maltese crosses, as the wife of a child of The Sovereign. Charles, having experienced a lifetime of waiting, will not delay in awarding Meghan his royal family order, as well as a chivalric order for service to the crown- possibly the Royal Victorian Order. Whether anyone likes this or not, this is going to happen if the pair are still married.

by Anonymousreply 217February 28, 2020 12:44 AM

Wills goes to bed every night dreaming of his mistress's soft pendulous breasts. Of course, he and Skinny Minnie had separate bedrooms. Minnie goes to bed every night dreaming of Mustique and her hatred of malodorous pensioners and low income subjects she is forced to hug.

by Anonymousreply 218February 28, 2020 1:08 AM

Catherine behind the scenes with SportsAid (a brief clip).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 28, 2020 1:50 AM

[quote]You're caftan's

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 220February 28, 2020 2:23 AM

r219 how shocking she has her mouth open in that "I'M DYING INSIDE" smile!

by Anonymousreply 221February 28, 2020 2:24 AM

Catherine will need to dab a single teardrop, thinking of what might have been, as Meghan makes her debut on 'Strictly Come Dancing'. Watch this space!!!!

by Anonymousreply 222February 28, 2020 3:31 AM

I have Smarklestan creeps on block (along with a few other toxic posters I've come across on DL.). Would just like to point out that more than HALF of the posts on this thread are missing.

by Anonymousreply 223February 28, 2020 10:18 AM

I was one, R54. Until I wasn’t. Because she wasn’t. It’s truly sad that she couldn’t rise to it.

by Anonymousreply 224February 28, 2020 10:26 AM

This is just like that time that Kate had Ebola-or as William said E-bowl-ah!

by Anonymousreply 225February 28, 2020 12:10 PM

r223 I hope it loads slowly for you!

by Anonymousreply 226February 28, 2020 4:29 PM

I'm amazed that, despite the number of threads we have on the Royals, every new thread gets numerous responses.

by Anonymousreply 227February 28, 2020 4:37 PM

Because she is that, the it girl of the UK, the future Princess of Wales, and future Queen consort. She will be ceremoniously representing the State.

Saying that this isn’t real work because she doesn’t even organize anything herself is ridiculous.

The Prime Minister if France apolitically represents the French State and does not organize his own events.

The same applies to the President of Germany. Their roles are ceremonial and representative.

They definitely get a high salary for their work.

by Anonymousreply 228February 28, 2020 4:40 PM

r228 the difference is that the Prime Minister and President are both chosen democratically.

by Anonymousreply 229February 28, 2020 4:42 PM

Not by popular vote, though.

In any case, since the UK population never votes in any Republicans, the monarchs are democratically legitimated by the people.

by Anonymousreply 230February 28, 2020 4:55 PM

Baby, I'm a star!

Unlike SOME people...

by Anonymousreply 231February 28, 2020 4:57 PM

Compared to Diana, Kate is a Lazy CastleFrau.

Diana was out there as a single mom, championing real cause that were not only near and dear to her heart, but to the public who worshipped and adored Diana. No on will ever hold a candle to the [italic] People's Princess.

by Anonymousreply 232February 28, 2020 5:17 PM

r230 nice try.

by Anonymousreply 233February 28, 2020 5:24 PM

R233 I explained my side, care to explain yours?

by Anonymousreply 234February 28, 2020 5:34 PM

It's cute how r230 tries to explain a monarchy as being "democratically elected", all to support his Goddess Kate.

by Anonymousreply 235February 28, 2020 5:37 PM

I have enough to worry about with Dr. Donald Trump, Corona Virus Expert, at the helm oh the Titanic, steering toward the magical land of Wellsville.

I can't waste time and energy concerning myself about in-house fighting at Buckingham Palace.

by Anonymousreply 236February 28, 2020 5:59 PM

R223 You sound fairly horrid and now will be blocked and can join the others.

by Anonymousreply 237February 28, 2020 7:12 PM

Kate is not an "It Girl". They all died of cocaine abuse.

by Anonymousreply 238February 28, 2020 7:34 PM

I bet that little old Queen Liz has a Saturday Night Special tucked in her handbag.

by Anonymousreply 239February 28, 2020 9:19 PM

Wills and Harry should fight a duel. Are those still legal for royalty/nobility in Britain?

I suppose in this day and age, they would use knifes or machetes, not pistols.

by Anonymousreply 240February 28, 2020 9:50 PM

Klan Grannies on the starboard side, starboard side, starboard side.

by Anonymousreply 241February 28, 2020 11:08 PM

I'm Princess Charlotte in my little white coffin. I died aged just four of the Corona Virus! George and Louis will walk behind my hearse up the mall.

by Anonymousreply 242February 28, 2020 11:09 PM

So many missing posts. I suppose the Klan Accuser™ poster is busy covering The Emmett Till Antilynching Act, which was just passed 2 days ago.

by Anonymousreply 243February 28, 2020 11:17 PM

It's cute how r243 has to block everyone who doesn't agree that Kate is a radiant Goddess, bringing Democracy to the impoverished UKers.

by Anonymousreply 244February 29, 2020 12:23 AM

Why does anyone feel the need to block?

And then feel the need to post their delicate flower status?

Perhaps you might feel less threatened @ the Teletubbies Website.

by Anonymousreply 245February 29, 2020 1:11 AM

If the British wanted to get rid of the monarchy they would have voted in Corbyn.

by Anonymousreply 246February 29, 2020 1:28 AM

r246 there's plenty of reasons not to vote for Corbyn. That is a stupid take.

by Anonymousreply 247February 29, 2020 1:29 AM

R235 I have no particular feelings about Kate, just stating facts. I am not even British.

The members of the monarchy aren’t democratically elected but the system is with each election where politicians who’d like to turn the UK into a republic aren’t elected to leaf the government.

Just like ministers are appointed and not elected, the system trusts people to make choices for them, likewise the UK system trusts members of the monarchy to make the choices of royal spouses like Kate.

Representative and ceremonial roles should be democratically elected but for much longer terms, to be a constant when executive leaders change.

So stop projecting your ignorance on other posters please.

by Anonymousreply 248February 29, 2020 2:14 AM

If it was the will of the majority of the people of the UK to have democratically elected representatives then they would be electing politicians to abolish the monarchy.

They don’t.

So, since you are so big on democracy, why do you go against the democratic reality of the majority of the people of the UK? You are being very undemocratic and fail to see the irony in your idiocy, as expected.

by Anonymousreply 249February 29, 2020 2:25 AM

r249 seems very concerned about supporting the monarchy. May I presume you are a Tory?

by Anonymousreply 250February 29, 2020 2:45 AM

I do not, you can stick your ignorant assumptions up your ugly asshole, r250.

I am supporting the democratic will of the people of the UK, who vote to keep the monarchy with every election.

You must be pretty dumb, and are clearly not a supporter of democracy.

by Anonymousreply 251February 29, 2020 3:03 AM

Nothing to do with being a Tory, r250 (and voters in the UK are not referred to as "Tories"). There is very little support for abolishing the monarchy in the UK - even the Scottish Nationalists propose keeping the monarchy as part of their plan for an independent Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 252February 29, 2020 3:04 AM

Children, please ..........

by Anonymousreply 253February 29, 2020 3:19 AM

r251 is unhinged in his support for the outdated Monarchy of the UK.

by Anonymousreply 254February 29, 2020 8:12 PM

R251 isn’t even British. They never say “ass” they say “arse” everyone knows that.

by Anonymousreply 255February 29, 2020 10:47 PM

Hey hey you're the Scat Troll

Mention shit in every post

Fantasise about licking assholes

And soon your thread will be toast.

Cos Muriel really hates you

She deletes every second thread

She knows that you're all racist

She wants you Klan Grannies dead.

by Anonymousreply 256February 29, 2020 11:51 PM

UK Millennials and Gen Z say 'ass' not 'arse'. Like they say 'UK" not 'England'.

Keep up, grandma.

by Anonymousreply 257February 29, 2020 11:53 PM

'Why does anyone feel the need to block?'

The way these Klan bitches squeak 'you're blocked!' is absolutely hysterical. As if anybody gives a fuck. This is how we know they are fraus.

by Anonymousreply 258February 29, 2020 11:55 PM

Kate Middleton is "it".

HRH is wife to a future king, and mother of another thus cops the lot far as such things go. In fullness of time the Duchess of Cambridge will be Pss of W, another feather in her cap.

by Anonymousreply 259March 1, 2020 12:40 AM

r259 she may be AN "it", but she's not THE "it". Being future queen of post-Brexit UK isn't the feather in her cap that you would hope for.

by Anonymousreply 260March 1, 2020 12:54 AM

Get over it.

Being queen of Great Britain, etc.. and or member of BRF was a big deal before that nation joined EU, and will continue to be so afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 261March 1, 2020 1:02 AM

Kate is so fucking boring and William acts as if he hates her.

by Anonymousreply 262March 1, 2020 1:05 AM

And Harry and Megs clearly enjoy each other's company. Just look at those smiles!

by Anonymousreply 263March 1, 2020 2:26 AM

Shorter r261 = she will bring DEMOCRACY to the Monarchy!@

by Anonymousreply 264March 1, 2020 2:27 AM

I am abandoning this thread, it has devolved in to utter madness and is not worth any ones time.

by Anonymousreply 265March 1, 2020 2:29 AM

R256, r251 isn't claiming to be British and even says at r248 that he isn't. It's easy to tell the ones who aren't British - they are the Megstans who hate Kate.

Fyi, we write both "asshole" and "arsehole", so both would apply to you.

by Anonymousreply 266March 1, 2020 10:07 AM

R255 yes, just as I proclaimed in my first unhinged post in r248.

by Anonymousreply 267March 1, 2020 10:50 AM

😘[italic] Kiss Me, Kate!

by Anonymousreply 268March 1, 2020 2:37 PM

😺 Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they may be!

by Anonymousreply 269March 1, 2020 2:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!