Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sharon Osbourne Debuts '100% White Hair' After Dyeing It Red for the Past 18 Years

After nearly two decades of coloring her hair, Sharon Osbourne is officially embracing her natural hue.

The star, 67, has been dyeing her hair a deep red color for the past 18 years and has had to get it done about once a week to keep the color intact. But after spending so much time in the salon, Osbourne wanted a change, and enlisted celebrity colorist Jack Martin to help with a major transformation.

“Sharon has 100% white hair and she was coloring her hair once a week dark vibrant red for the past 18 years. She explained to me that she wanted to do this transformation long time ago but every time she attempts it ends up with a disaster,” Martin wrote on Instagram along a side-by-side photo of Osbourne’s old and new hair looks.

He continued, “Sharon was very tired of coloring her hair once a week and she was obligated to since she is on tv almost every day hosting her popular tv show @thetalkcbs.”

While Martin told her he would try his best to give her the color she was hoping for, he knew it would be a challenge to make such a dramatic switch-up — but he pulled it off without a hitch.

“It took me a total of eight hours from start to finish to get her to a platinum blonde so she doesn’t have to be committed to coloring her hair once a week anymore,” the colorist said.

Martin is also the mastermind behind the momentous occasion at the 2020 Oscars when Jane Fonda, 82, stepped out with a gray pixie cut created by the colorist.

“She showed me her inspiration and immediately decided that I was the guy for the job,” Martin told PEOPLE, adding that the Grace and Frankie star was fearless when it came to embracing her gray hair — and underwent a seven-hour transformation to achieve the “icy silver blonde” shade.

“If you meet Ms. Fonda in person, you’ll witness her strong personality and her simplicity at the same time,” Martin said. “She is someone who is very far from being nervous about a hair makeover…She’s the kind of person who is not afraid of change.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2020 5:45 PM

Sharon looks fantastic at 67 years old.

If I ever decided to do plastic surgery, I would go to her doctor.

Clearly, he does good work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 6:26 PM

Rough as a builder's arse.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 6:33 PM

She’s a hood rat, but the hair looks good.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 6:34 PM

For someone so ugly on the inside, Sharon sure looks great on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 6:34 PM

She looks much better. She's lucky to have any hair at all since was dying it every week.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 6:39 PM

I prefer the white hair to the red.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 6:39 PM

Still an ugly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 6:48 PM

Miranda Priestly

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 7:07 PM

Who the fuck cares, OP

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 7:10 PM

Vile bitch with a plastic face and nylon hair.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 7:14 PM

I can't stand Sharon Osborne but she definitely suits white hair better than red.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 7:19 PM

She looks great.

And she has had good work — she was smart to pay top dollar for the best.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 7:28 PM

But who's her doctor, R12?

She looks a million times better than most Hollywood plastic surgery butcher jobs that you see.

You can't really even tell that she has had work done. And she's 67 years old!

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 7:30 PM

I thought Jane Fonda was wearing a wig at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 7:37 PM

My mom is 69, has never had plastic and looks SO much better than all these plastic bitches her age. That said, I do dig her hair.

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 7:45 PM

She looks better with the silver hair. Very flattering.

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2020 7:49 PM

'course she does, R15.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2020 7:49 PM

I like her . What did I miss?

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2020 8:03 PM

can someone explain why we keep calling the magenta color Sharon and some other celebs have as "red"? IT'S NOT RED. It's magenta. It looks dumb

she looks better all white than a non-red "red" color

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2020 9:26 AM

R19 Stop splitting hairs, you cunt. x

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2020 9:35 AM

Hair color is definitely better but her plastic surgery is absolutely outstanding. It can totally go either way as we see so often Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2020 9:39 AM

She is truly an awful woman..

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2020 10:52 AM

She had great plastic surgery. But then again, she bears no resemblance to her past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2020 11:12 AM

Sharon's plastic surgery only looks good with makeup on. Several years ago the ladies on "The Talk" did a show without makeup. Her face looks completely unnatural as a result of all the work she's had done. Not Joan Rivers level but she needs makeup "to look normal" which is sad

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2020 5:35 PM

Her face is so villainous

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2020 5:42 PM

The hair color hides her hideous "svelte iguana" face work. Which is why she "revealed" the phony white, which is just another treatment, not her real look.

Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2020 5:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!