Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump and Bloomberg want each other to win

Isn't it obvious?

Who would benefit most from a Trump presidency? The Bloombergs of the world.

Who would benefit most from a Bloomberg presidency? The Trumps of the world.

[bold]WAKE THE FUCK UP![/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 2:26 PM

True.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2020 2:08 AM

Two sleazy New Yorkers.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2020 2:13 AM

Isn't Jared 6'3"? Seems little-hands Donnie doesn't quite measure up!

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2020 2:16 AM

Jared's posture is so bad.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2020 2:18 AM

Jared's posture is the least of his problems.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2020 2:19 AM

No, it isn’t obvious. Bloomberg is spending millions to defeat Trump. Your post truly makes zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 2:22 AM

R6 You lack intelligence and most importantly, critical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 2:26 AM

Honey, there has been no argument or evidence presented. I have done white well in life with my intelligence and, most importantly, critical thinking. Why don’t you trot back to BernieLand where everyone laps it up like you?

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 2:28 AM

They loathe each other, so, no, bernbot.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 2:30 AM

I don't know who is more annoying? The Bernie Bros or the Bloomberg Shills?

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 2:32 AM

R8 wrote:

[quote] I have done white well

Freudian slip, dear? No wonder you have your panties in a shitty sop over Doomberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 2:48 AM

Bloomberg is only running because Trump got something Bloomie felt entitled to. As if that prick has an iota of political backbone.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 2:53 AM

That sounds like the plot of a novel Richard Condon didn't get around to writing. And I'm almost ready to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 3:09 AM

R13 It’s so obvious when you start researching. Bloomberg has referred to Dump as “a friend,” something NONE of the other Democratic candidates can be accused of.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 3:22 AM

The gall.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 5:06 AM

The sheer audacity.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 2:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!