Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I will NOT vote for Bloomberg if the powers that be select him as our Democratic nominee

Like, it just ain't gonna happen. I'll vote for Biden, Buttitsagig, Klobuchar - hell, I'll vote for fucking Steyer, but I'm not voting for Bloomberg. The levels of shit (that are completely verifiable by virtue of the fact that most of it he has been caught on tape and video saying within the last decade) is un[bold]fucking[/bold]believable. I cannot comprehend how anyone in the Democratic Party (or the Independent, for that matter) can justify this man's words, behavior and actions.

He is no better than Trump and there is nothing you can say that will convince me otherwise. He wears his mask better and tighter, I'll give him that, but he is an elitist, racist, homophone (especially, if as rumored, "he's in the closet") and I don't trust his ass. From extending his stay as Mayor of New York to a third term (hello Maduro in Venezuela!) to banning soda (Communism/Authoritarianism) to all of the vile things that have come out of his puny, decrepit mouth, this man is what is wrong with the establishment personified.

Yesterday I was conversing with a Dem and a Rep and in a moment of intense rage I actually said, "I'll vote for fucking Donald Trump if Bloomberg is forced on us!" I couldn't fucking believe that came out. I was shocked and disgusted by what I had fleetingly entertained. I won't go that far but I will not vote.

Years of smearing Senator Bernie Sanders for some of the craziest off-the-wall lies I've ever read, and you expect us to even entertain this douche bag?

It ain't happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2020 2:20 PM

If you refuse to vote Blue for no matter who, then you can look forward to sucking Donald Trump's cock for another four years.

That's the reality.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 5:41 PM

Sure, Vlad.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 5:42 PM

R1 And I will. I'll chew it off, in fact - the little mushroom nub that it is - and do America a favor in the process.

I'm not sucking the dick of an equally racist, sexist, elitist, bigoted asshole like Bloomberg because he changed the "R" next to his name to a "D". It ain't happening, toots. And I'm one of MILLIONS that feel the same.

You'd better start defending our party from Bloomberg or you'll be sucking Donny Diaper Dump's cock too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 5:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 5:48 PM

Grow up Bernie Bro OP. Based on polls, you bitches refuse to vote for anyone but Saint Bernie in the general election. You and Deplorables need to deprogrammed from your cults.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 5:50 PM

[quote] if the powers that be select him

You mean the voters? Like the 16.9Million votes that Clinton got versus 13.2Million that Bernie got?

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 5:50 PM

R5 / R6 Your deflection is cute and admirable, but you're aiming it at the wrong one, hon.

[bold]I AM NOT VOTING FOR BLOOMBERG[/BOLD] and the more you continue to prop him up and insult minorities, the disenfranchised and powerless, the more that will remain the truth, not just for me but for millions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 5:53 PM

Fake Democrats coming at NeverBloomberg folks and me standing still and ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 5:55 PM

We need more people with your courage OP, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 5:56 PM

Bloomberg is not a Democrat.

He's a Russian plant.

Putin has hedged his bets.

He has a dupe in the Republican party, and now he has one in the Democratic party.

He can't lose.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 5:57 PM

R10 Honey, Russia is behind the supposed "Angry Bernie Bros" too. It's also been noted that many of the tweets Bloomberg included in his attack ad against Bernie had #yanggang... hm. The game is thick, detailed and well-played this cycle, but we're ready for these bitches.

They're trying to burn the wick at both ends now (along with the fucking planet), with Trump on one end and Bloomberg on the other. Do people realize that the people who benefit most from a Trump presidency are Bloombergs, and the ones that benefit most from a Bloomberg presidency are Trumps?

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 5:59 PM

OP is an idiot if he chooses not to vote - which is the same as voting for Trump. I lump him in with the idiots who would only support Bernie. You’re an idiot if you think Bloomberg is as bad as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 6:00 PM

I'm for Sanders and I will vote for any other Democrat who gets the nomination except Bloomberg or that loony, Russian Tulsi or whatever her name is. She won't be an option so that pretty much leaves Bloomberg as the only one I won't vote for. I would never vote for Trump or any Republican and that includes Bloomberg. Democrat my ass. I will vote for every other down ticket Democrat. To me the Senate and the Congress is as important, maybe even more, than the president. Remember Obama was basically a lame duck for 6 of his 8 years

In my heart I'm hoping some miracle happens and Warren suddenly surges to the top and stays there this time. She was my dream candidate but so short lived. I can't believe it's because she gave the public what they wanted, a choice about health care. Is that really why everyone turned against her? She still wants to do M4A, but not take away any of the shit insurances that the stupid want to keep. Was that a reason to turn on her?

Sanders is the next best thing and I will stick by him unless Warren becomes electable again.

Oh and Fuck Stacy A. She's a whore for rent. I thought she would make the best VP choice for Bernie now I think she's pure shit.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 6:01 PM

He is most definitely as bad as Trump, R12, and I will NEVER vote for either Bloomberg or Sanders.

I'm going to write in Biden or Warren, when I cast my vote.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 6:02 PM

Deflect, deflect, deflect, Doomsberg will not be the elect!

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 6:11 PM

He is not as bad as Trump. Period. He doesn’t appoint conservative Supreme Court justices who want to outlaw abortion, he supports gay marriage and gay rights, he doesn’t increase taxes in Blue states in retribution for our voting Dem, he isn’t hellbent on eliminating Obamacare, he has financial competence and hasn’t bankrupted every company he has touched for his own enrichment, he believes in climate change,.... Need we go on you idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2020 6:19 PM

Say NO TO BLOOMBERG!

He will NEVER be President.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2020 6:21 PM

OP has stated her boundaries, and yet is off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2020 6:22 PM

“If Trump is the emergency you say he is—and the Democrats put forward Bernie Sanders—and you tell me you can’t vote for him?

Then that leads me to believe Trump isn’t the emergency you say he is.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2020 6:23 PM

The internet is clogged with "I won't vote for anyone but MY candidate! I won't! I won't!" hissy fits. We need a plunger.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2020 6:25 PM

R20 I just listed upwards of three candidates I will vote for that are certainly NOT "MY candidate".

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2020 6:35 PM

[bold] The Increasingly Frequent One Where A Troll Most Of Us Already Have Blocked Just Keeps On Trolling [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2020 6:38 PM

How much are you getting paid by Bloomberg, to post that, R22?

$5? $10?

Looks like you can be bought for cheap.

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2020 6:45 PM

Bloomberg admits Bernie can win. Why is he running again?

Hint: Bloomberg was a Republican in 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2020 6:50 PM

[bold][italic]

I F

Y O U

B L O C K

T H I S

P O S T E R

Y O U

W I L L

S E E

A L L

T H E

T R O L L

P O S T S

I T

H A S

C R E A T E D

T O D A Y

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2020 7:02 PM

R25 You're desperate, aren't ya, Matt?

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2020 7:06 PM

[quote]he is an elitist, racist, homophone

???

Give us a hint, OP. Sounds like what?

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2020 7:11 PM

Repeat after me: I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who.

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2020 7:11 PM

R28 is a bot.

FF the freak.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2020 7:12 PM

Hopefully, the Democrats will nominate someone who can beat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2020 10:42 PM

Mike Bloomberg Once Again Called Transgender People “It” And “Some Guy Wearing A Dress”

The WHOLE world is after poor Mikey Doomberg.

Give me a fucking break. This man is disgusting and perfect for the Republican Party as it stands feebly today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2020 2:11 AM
by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2020 3:34 AM

R14 Yeah, cause Bernie is as bad as Dump and Doomberg combined, right?

Gtfo with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2020 3:37 AM

I’m bumpin threads FOREVAH!

I will burn this bitch down to inform family - yes, even the evilest of you!

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2020 5:04 AM

Keep your eyes on the prize. We must defeat Trump. Nothing Else Matters. Nothing.

Vote Blue No Matter Who.

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2020 8:07 AM

R35 Nope. Not if it’s Bloomberg.

Not happening.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2020 2:10 PM

Me too. Not Bloomberg.

by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2020 3:28 PM

The Svetlana troll revealed her fat, ugly self at "Buttitsagig"

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2020 4:54 PM

I simply cannot come to an opinion on this or any other subject until DL's own Tony Woodard chimes in.

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2020 5:01 PM

OP is either a troll, a Trump supporter, or an idiot.

Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2020 5:03 PM

R40

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2020 5:10 PM

So what, R21? Plenty of GLB's privately think trans people are "its" too.

by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2020 5:19 PM

Yes you will vote for Bloomberg if it come down to the nominee. Remember, vote blue no matter who.

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2020 5:20 PM

I posted a day or so ago that Bloomberg is running a TV ad with old pictures of him and Obama from maybe 8 or 12 years ago that makes it seem Obama is endorsing him and how corrupt that was. Bloomberg shills posted back that if it was a lie and Obama wasn't endorsing him he would say something.

Well guess what!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2020 5:34 PM

My friend from college played the news reporter Frances McDormand is telling at in that gif from Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. I just texted it to her and she laughed.

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2020 5:43 PM

*yelling at

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2020 5:45 PM

BWWAAAAH!!!! RUSSKI TROLLS ARE OVERRUNNING OUR FORUM!!!!

MARY!!! THE BOTS ARE COMING TO TAKE AWAY OUR LIBERTIES!!!

DON'T LET EM INTO THE HARRY AND MEGHAN THREADS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2020 5:54 PM

[quote] Buttitsagig

That alone proves you're far too stupid to enjoy the right to vote.

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2020 6:03 PM

OP, simply vote for another candidate. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2020 6:15 PM

[quote] The Svetlana troll revealed her fat, ugly self at "Buttitsagig"

You’re desperation is pathetic. Sure, I’m a Puerto Rican from NY but RuShIA-sghykjfjjkkkj!!!

I think you need to see a doctor. Quickly.

by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2020 7:13 PM

I wanted Liz, I sadly gave up any hope she will be the nominee so now I'm for Bernie. I will vote for any of them, EXCEPT BLOOMBERG!

by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2020 8:36 PM

R51 I can’t wait until Liz and Bernie tag team him tonight.

by Anonymousreply 52February 19, 2020 11:10 PM

So you're voting for Trump. Thanks, R51

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2020 1:12 PM

Nothing excites me more than liberals who (correctly!) want big money out of politics, but then turn around and are 100% fucking fine with a billionaire carpet bombing the masses with their money to buy an office.

Y'know, as long as they're on ~*OUR*~ team.

I didn't like that fat fuck JB Pritzker doing it in Illinois, and I am certainly not going to vote for Bloomberg doing the same thing. Have some moral consistency, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2020 2:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!