Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rosario Dawson comes out of the closet!!!!

Cory Booker, you in danger, gurl!

Rosario Dawson has come out in a candid interview in which she discussed her relationship with Cory Booker.

In 2018, Dawson shared a post on Instagram in celebration of Pride month, which many at the time took to mean she was coming out herself. During a conversation with Bustle, however, she clarified that it wasn't her intention to do so in the post — though she is now officially coming out.

"People kept saying that I [came out]... I didn’t do that," she said. "I mean, it’s not inaccurate, but I never did come out come out. I mean, I guess I am now."

Though Dawson has not shared how she identifies, she added, "I’ve never had a relationship in that space, so it’s never felt like an authentic calling to me."

In 2018, she shared a post writing, "happy pride month! sending love to my fellow lgbtq+ homies. keep being strong in the face of adversity. loud & proud. here’s a lil throwbyke to last year."

Dawson and Booker went public with their relationship in late 2018 after months of speculation, and the actress has spoken out about dating him in interviews.

In an interview with Women's Health, she opened up about the sweet morning ritual they share, telling the magazine, "Every morning that we don’t wake up together, he sends me a song, which means every morning he holds our relationship in his mind and heart for a few minutes before he goes off into his big day."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 22, 2020 6:55 AM

This is fucking hilarious.

Cory Booker did an entire dog and pony show for his presidential campaign, to prove to voters that he's "straight."

And then his beard comes out of the closet!!!!

Hahahaha!!!! What a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 5:42 PM

So this obviously means that Cory is gay, right?

Damn, she did this on purpose.

Rosario put Cory on BLAST.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 5:45 PM

Just a reminder, Michi is the one who likes sausage.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 5:45 PM

Cory Booker's collapse is complete.

He will never be President.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 5:46 PM

Has Cory commented yet? ROFL!

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 5:47 PM

Choosing the right beard is serious business. He failed. Bigly.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 5:49 PM

How embarassing.

HOW embarassing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 5:52 PM

How humiliating for Cory!

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 5:52 PM

[quote] "happy pride month! sending love to my fellow lgbtq+ homies. keep being strong in the face of adversity. loud & proud. here’s a lil throwbyke to last year."

I think she meant "throwdyke."

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 5:55 PM

Has noted heterosexualist Cory Booker commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 5:57 PM

But they were so in love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 5:58 PM

The next President and First Lady of the United States....

PSYCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 5:59 PM

Booker is a full-fledged heterosexual. He has received anal a few times; they don't affect his straightness.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 5:59 PM

So what in the fuck was this all about?

It wasn't years ago. It was just MONTHS ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 6:00 PM

[quote] Though Dawson has not shared how she identifies, she added, "I’ve never had a relationship in that space, so it’s never felt like an authentic calling to me."

Doesn’t read like she’s coming out to me. 🤷🤷🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 6:06 PM

She's coming out as a bisexual who hasn't had a relationship with a woman, R15.

Bi I believe, never having dated a woman I don't.

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2020 6:07 PM

Cory, we're waiting....

Well?

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2020 6:08 PM

If she's bi, it's every straight man's fantasy.

So that would mean that Cory picked exactly the right beard.

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2020 6:10 PM

He may be gay but she still just sounds a straight attention whore based on this.

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2020 6:11 PM

^^^^^^^^

Damage control at R18!!!!

^^^^^^^^

Damage control at R18!!!!!

Give it up, Cory. You're gay.

Now it's time for YOU to come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2020 6:12 PM

It's bullshit like this that trivializes the struggles people who are actually LGBTQ go through. Don't give these attention whore celebrities any oxygen. Same for all the Harry Styles, et. al that do this.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2020 6:15 PM

[quote] It's bullshit like this that trivializes the struggles people who are actually LGBTQ go through

Can you explain?

Not really getting your logic here.

How does Rosario coming out, affect the LGB struggle?

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2020 6:17 PM

This - whatever it is - will get praised by woke progressives meanwhile Pete Buttigieg will continue to be considered public enemy #1 to all queers.

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2020 6:23 PM

Rosario is a gorgeous rug muncher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2020 6:24 PM

You don't see the logic of a privileged rich celebrity saying they're "coming out" even though they've never dated in the LGTBQ so it's never felt an authentic calling, then goes on to talk about how in love her and her boyfriend are trivializes the experience of people who have been disowned by their families, beaten up, called fag, dyke, etc when walking down the street? Say you're an ally but don't try to get some sort of cool cred by claiming to be bi because you played a lesbian on a tv show. Her and the rest of the celebrities that play this game can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2020 6:25 PM

And meanwhile on this board someone like Miles who has never tried to play the straight game is vilified for not hiring a sky writer to announce to the world that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2020 6:27 PM

Exactly R23 you get it.

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2020 6:28 PM

I don't think that anyone here sees Mayor Pete as "public enemy #1," R27.

That's quite a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2020 6:29 PM

I'm sorry, but I read that article three times and I still have no idea what the fuck she's trying to say.

THIS is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2020 6:31 PM

Chasten, you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote] —Cory for VP

Buttigieg/Booker, the ALL GAY Presidential ticket!

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2020 6:34 PM

R 28 I don't think R23 was referring to here as in this board, although I've seen some of it, but referring to the larger narrative out there by many in the community that Pete isn't gay enough or doesn't support their letter in the alphabet because he isn't for X, Y or Z. The narrative is out there.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2020 6:35 PM

R15, exactly. I don’t exactly think she cane out, although it would be funny if she had, given everything.

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2020 6:38 PM

“Every morning we don’t wake up together, he sends me a song”

Girl, are you paying attention to the artist and lyrical content of those songs?

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2020 6:38 PM

No where in that article does she say she's gay, lesbian or bi. She's only ever dated men and still won't identify as bi?This is the dumbest shit I've seen all day. If anything I think she's coming out as straight. Agreed with r25. Obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2020 6:38 PM

Like others have said, what the hell is she coming out as? She won't state her identity and then says she's never had a relationship with a woman.

I used to think she was pretty cool, but this is bullshit. Don't claim any other identity, if you're just a straight person. You're still straight if you only date/have sex with men, regardless of how you define your "gender" or "queerness."

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2020 6:40 PM

Her post seems pretty clear R33 and R35.

[quote] she shared a post writing, "happy pride month! sending love to my FELLOW lgbtq+ homies. keep being strong in the face of adversity. loud & proud

[quote] "People kept saying that I came out... I didn’t do that," she said. "I mean, it’s not inaccurate."

Do you people have reading comprehension problems.

She mentioned her FELLOW lgbtq community, and said that her coming out was not inaccurate. Meaning, it was ACCURATE.

Rosario is basically saying that she is part of the lgbtq+ community. She just hasn't identified WHICH part.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2020 6:43 PM

This sounds like scrambling to get ahead of some other story about her love of she-shed.

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2020 6:45 PM

R37, yeah, she basically came out as "queer," which means everything and nothing. This is why lumping all types of identities under "'lgbtq+" doesn't work. Split up the damn acronym already!

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2020 6:47 PM

Oh PLEASE, R37, how many people now identify with the alphabet soup and haven't even had a same sex thought that's lasted more than a few seconds? It means NOTHING to say you're "queer" these days.

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2020 6:48 PM

Way to leave off the rest of the quote R37 "People kept saying that I [came out]... I didn’t do that," she said. "I mean, it’s not inaccurate, but I never did come out come out. I mean, I guess I am now."

Though Dawson has not shared how she identifies, she added, "I’ve never had a relationship in that space, so it’s never felt like an authentic calling to me."

WTF is she coming out as by saying "I guess I am now?" Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2020 6:51 PM

Coming out as thirsty? Bi? Lez? Pan? Demi? FTM? Caucasian? Feline?

by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2020 6:56 PM

Yawn.........

by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2020 7:22 PM

Rosario is straight. You lesbians are so thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 44February 18, 2020 7:31 PM

Rosario and Cory are the only thirsty ones, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45February 18, 2020 7:33 PM

R24 Sorry but greasy hair does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 46February 18, 2020 9:24 PM

A few days after Valentine's Day, and she's still saying Cory is the one. Does he have another campaign in the works?

by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2020 9:32 PM

So she's a bisexual who has never dated a woman. How novel. Call me when someone comes out as a lesbian.

Wonder how that suit from the lesbian she and her mother assaulted turned out. Even though I share her disdain for the trans-nonsense, she sounds vile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2020 9:36 PM

But I saw them kissing.

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2020 9:38 PM

This is so weird. She is so strange. She implies she's coming out, but then she talks in bullshit woke mumbo-jumbo such as:

What the hell does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2020 9:42 PM

I’ve always loved Rosario. Gorgeous gal who can act. And I’m digging her new show.

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2020 9:43 PM

[Quote]I’ve never had a relationship in that space, so it’s never felt like an authentic calling to me.

My God, Raven-Symoné used to do this shit until she finally came all the way out. Rosario is currently feeling all-kinds-of-gay, but still doesn't have to courage to completely come out.

by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2020 11:22 PM

"I’ve always loved Rosario. Gorgeous gal who can act."

I've never seen any evidence she could "act." She's not "gorgeous", either; her looks are pretty average. And I suspect this "coming out" is just an attempt for some much needed publicity.

by Anonymousreply 53February 18, 2020 11:26 PM

But what about Cory fucking Booker???

Why isn't anyone talking about the ELEPHANT in the room?

by Anonymousreply 54February 18, 2020 11:28 PM

Maybe he has a thing for lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2020 11:38 PM

It's 4:30am at the Dawson compound in Southern California. Phones start ringing in every bedroom across the house.

There's one persistent caller from New Jersey who keeps calling, not leaving messages, and calling back over and over.

Rosario wakes up from her drunken stupor and locks herself in the bathroom. She has a feeling this is going to be a long week. Rosario reaches for the vodka stashed behind the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2020 11:44 PM

[quote] Finley alleges Isabel ripped a window screen, pulled him, and began punching him while screaming, “You’re not so much of a man now.” Rosario herself got involved, he claims, and helped pin him down so her mother could continue the attack.

I love Mama Dawson!

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2020 11:49 PM

She basically just outed Booker.

by Anonymousreply 58February 19, 2020 12:09 AM

No she didn’t. Stop lying on people

by Anonymousreply 59February 19, 2020 12:44 AM

[quote]She basically just outed Booker.

I gay gasped at work when I saw this headline, cause I know this is just short of confirming Cory Booker is also a homo lol

by Anonymousreply 60February 19, 2020 2:05 AM

[quote] She basically just outed Booker.

[quote] No she didn’t. Stop lying on people

R58 means by DEFAULT, she did so.

Numbnuts.

by Anonymousreply 61February 19, 2020 4:43 AM

Rosario, wtf did you just do!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 19, 2020 4:53 AM

Rosario...you got us good. All along, we thought it was your pretend boyfriend. But nope, it's you. (And maybe it's your boyfriend too.)

by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2020 8:11 AM

Many straight dudes have bi girlfriends and wives. Don’t be ignorant and messy

by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2020 2:09 PM

I see Cory Booker has found this thread at R63 and R64.

Gurl, you are SO busted.

by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2020 3:49 PM

R65, u type drag queen, man.

by Anonymousreply 66February 19, 2020 4:12 PM

bafflegab

to work in these times, one must be adept at it.

the more amazing thing is that anyone cares enough to ask.

by Anonymousreply 67February 19, 2020 4:19 PM

Did Dawson's final paycheck from the Booker campaign bounce?

by Anonymousreply 68February 19, 2020 5:20 PM

Okay! I am convinced our illiterate pronoun-challenged R25 is a Russian bot. Not even the most poorly educated adult would be so arrogantly indifferent to offers of help. Where does such a person work? Does he/she not have caring friends?

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 69February 19, 2020 5:36 PM

I read an interview with Jason Lewis wants and he said he had a girlfriend that smelled and he didn’t know why, that even her hair smelled - I assumed it was Rosario

by Anonymousreply 70February 19, 2020 5:46 PM

While she has never "dated" she HAS fucked other women.

She's been to Dinah Shore in Palm Springs more than a few times. Don't think she went there to watch golf.

by Anonymousreply 71February 19, 2020 5:46 PM

She didn't come out as gay. She came out as bi. Which means she'll eventually end up with a man.

by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2020 5:51 PM

If you parse this:

[quote] Every morning that we don’t wake up together, he sends me a song, which means every morning he holds our relationship in his mind and heart for a few minutes before he goes off into his big day.

They never wake up together.

by Anonymousreply 73February 19, 2020 5:52 PM

CORY BOOKER IS GAY!

by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2020 6:44 PM

[Quote] Every morning that we don’t wake up together, he sends me a song...

Are there enough songs out there for this to be true??

by Anonymousreply 75February 19, 2020 7:49 PM

Dear R69 your post makes zero sense. Now kindly fuck off.

xo, R25

by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2020 8:07 PM

Cory is a mo.

Ahahaha this is deliciously wicked. Why did Cory do this in the first place? I mean talk about kompromat if he had gone to win the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 77February 19, 2020 8:13 PM

After all of this, I STILL don’t get it. In WHICH space has she never had sex?

by Anonymousreply 78February 19, 2020 9:07 PM

[quote] In WHICH space has she never had sex?

In the "space" of Cory Booker. That much is for sure.

Because they're both GAY.

by Anonymousreply 79February 19, 2020 9:09 PM

Imagine Cory trying to fuck a woman. Gurl please ! Rosario is more of a top than he'll ever be.

Booker is clearly not a top like Peter.

by Anonymousreply 80February 19, 2020 9:15 PM

Cory's collapse is complete.

He will NEVER be President.

by Anonymousreply 81February 22, 2020 6:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!