Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Bloomberg ad

Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2020 7:07 PM

Left Twitter is very worried.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 2:39 PM

It's like an epileptic seizure.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 2:39 PM

Crap ad as a construct.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 2:39 PM

After Trump, no average voter cares about a candidate's private life, it seems.

But the more coverage of Bloomberg, positive or negative, the better for him.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 2:39 PM

It’s going to get better. More detailed. More quotes. More images. Testimonies from “stop and frisk” and redlining victims...

It’s going to get a lot worse. The substance is already there.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 2:41 PM

$61.5 billion. No average voter uses Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 2:42 PM

R6 lol. :sigh: You just wait and see.

Does Doomberg fill stadiums yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 2:47 PM

After all Trump has said and done, and still managed to be president, and be acquitted, etc - you’re worried about this?

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 2:58 PM

Repeat after me: I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who. I will vote blue no matter who.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 3:44 PM

Gee, that might be really effective if one could actually READ IT. I guess the music is enough to suggest something bad about Bloomberg and make a moron think, “He’s a bad guy.” That moron probably already supports Trump’s re-election so don’t know who the target audience is for this.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 4:39 PM

Only 7% of Americans use Twitter.

Even less actually vote.

Young people love Bernie.

Young people do NOT vote.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 4:43 PM

R10 The music was picked by Bloomberg, actually.

Look, here's the bottom line: Bloomberg isn't filling stadiums, he hasn't won any states and he isn't topping any polls. He's about to head into a debate (finally) and I couldn't be more thrilled. I think he has another thing coming if he thinks the only one who is going to attack him is Senator Sanders.

What Bloomberg stands for is vile, disgusting, out of place AND out of touch. He is racist, sexist - bigoted - authoritarian, and has switched parties like one would underwear. He also happens to be a billionaire who "would never raise the minimum wage" (it's apparently Communist!); believes senior citizens with terminal illnesses should not receive further medical assistance because "it will bankrupt us"; heavily promoted, condoned and compliment the efficacy of "stop and frisk", has said, "Black and Latino men ‘don’t know how to behave in the workplace"; has called redlining "rational"; has advised female employees to "kill it" regarding their unborn babies and the list goes on.

You can try to defend, deflect or destruct actual discourse, but the truths about this disgusting opportunistic oligarch WILL be known.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 5:25 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 7:06 PM

I will vote for our Democratic candidate no matter who it is..anyone but trump

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 8:40 PM

Love it!

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 5:09 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 2:27 PM

I didn't think it was possible to find bigger, obsessive assholes on DL than the idiots who relentlessly attack that Markle woman, but the attacks on Bloomberg make me hope he gets the nomination. Whatever it is you think you're accomplishing, you're doing the opposite. And I say that as a NYer who was pissed at him towards the end, but I will absolutely support him. Stop creating this bullshit image like he's worse than Trump, because if that's what you're trying to do, go grab a fucking tiki torch and join the rest of the supremacist fascist swine. YOU ARE NOT A LIBERAL.

You're supposed to be going after Trump, you idiots! You're not getting free college. Get over it!

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2020 2:54 PM

R17, shut up.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2020 2:55 PM

No, I won't, R18. I like Bernie Sanders. I fucking hate you people who support him. You're such faux liberals. No REAL liberal would so easily allow a fucking white supremacist giving every cent to the 1% a second term. You're full of shit. Either you're all poor and stupid and careless or you're Susan Sarandon - selfish, rich and white - so of course she doesn't give a shit if Trump wins because she will never really be affected by his policies.

Selfish people and you're not liberal. You're narcissistic douchebag counterparts to the scumbag deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2020 3:02 PM

[quote] I fucking hate you people who support him.

Then at a minimum you're over invested and most likely mentally ill. Your hostility is not healthy for you, but sadly you seem too young to stroke out. You're in for a lifetime of feeling exactly as you do now if you don't figure out how to dial it down. And this isn't concern, it's contempt.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2020 3:05 PM

R20, I couldn't care less what you think. I only know what I observe: Petulant children who apparently think in incredibly simplistic terms: Either MY candidate gets the nomination or I take my ball and go home. What an immature way to approach politics.

Do you honestly believe every single person who votes, does so for their "dream" candidate? You think that's how it works? I'm not the "young" one here. The young one would be idiots who sit home and watch the country go to hell because their political crush doesn't win or thinks everyone who ISN'T Bernie is exactly like Trump. How childish.

You think a lot of us who voted for Hillary even liked her? No, but you see what's waiting on the other side and you quickly realize that there is no comparison. Trump encompasses every despicable quality a person could ever have and if you think anyone who isn't Bernie is "the same," then spare me your condescension. You look very stupid having that mindset.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2020 3:12 PM

I don’t care.

This country elected Trump. Anyone else is better

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2020 3:13 PM

Yes, I could tell you don't care by the three paragraphs, R21.

The calls are coming from inside your very angry head.

by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2020 3:14 PM

R29 Shut the fuck up already you verbose and flaccid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2020 3:18 PM

R23, no I genuinely couldn't care less what you think. Pointing out the reason why, doesn't change that fact. Attempting to explain to you why you look like idiots with your Bernie obsession, still doesn't make me care what you think. If that's you're only response, then it's no surprise why your approach to political candidates is also dumb.

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2020 3:18 PM

Yes, I can tell you don't care by the multiple replies.

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2020 3:19 PM

Omfg R20. Read that bitch for filth. You were much more classy and withheld than I could be!

Love ya babe!

by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2020 3:20 PM

Also, I prefer Biden, genius. But the voices will tell you otherwise, naturally.

Shouldn't you be getting on a subway to scream at people you don't know soon? You want to get it done before the rush.

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2020 3:20 PM

R26, I'm responding to your nonsense. That doesn't translate into "caring" about your opinion. We know you people obsessed with Bernie are abnormal in your devotion. You attempt to insult me because I respond, is desperate.

R24, you want to talk verbose? It took me about two seconds to see how "verbose" you are in your obsession with Bloomberg. It seems you guys have an insane, new hobby with Bloomberg getting traction. You are in fact psychotic.

I'll leave you to your Markle-level obsession with hating Bloomberg.

by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2020 3:23 PM

NeverBernie’s are frightening.

by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote] Petulant children who apparently think in incredibly simplistic terms: Either MY candidate gets the nomination or I take my ball and go home.

=

#NeverBernie types.

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2020 3:34 PM

R29, yes it does. I am toying with you. You lack impulse control. Self control as well. You are fun to toy with because you take the bait. You will take this bait too.

by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2020 4:13 PM

R32 That’s what you think, dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2020 7:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!