Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Process of elimination - narrowing the moderate vote (fixed)

At some point, then moderate vote needs to solidify. This theory assumes Bloomberg is the strongest moderate to knock off and eventually I'd propose a poll of Bloomberg vs. the last moderate standing.

I count the moderates as Pete, Biden, Amy, Steyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 2:37 PM

We need an Amy/Pete ticket.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 1:58 PM

I meant to vote for Biden but accidentally clicked on Steyer.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 2:06 PM

Well, no now you've changed the course of history, R2. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 2:27 PM

Tulsi and Steyer need to get out.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 2:29 PM

MSNBC says Dems aren't reaching out to Latinos enough. But that's a consistent refrain.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 2:30 PM

It doesn't make any sense but I don't see Steyer as viable and never have... I guess on the basis he's had forever to catch fire and he hasn't, whereas Bloomberg, while rumoured was out until recently. So it feels to me like Steyer is trying to buy his way into the mix but Bloomberg isn't. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, except as I say I feel like Bloomberg is viable but Steyer isn't. And full declaration, I still prefer Biden, but could easily vote for Bloomberg or Buttegieg if it comes to it. Will vote for the nominee whoever it is... not enthused about Amy or anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!