Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tweets keep ex-San Francisco Giant Aubrey Huff off guest list for World Series reunion

The former first baseman "has made multiple comments on social media that are unacceptable and run counter to the values of our organization," the team said.

Two of Huff's comments on Twitter particularly shocked Giants officials, according to NBC Sports.

One was in November, when he tweeted a picture of a gun range with the caption "Getting my boys trained up on how to use a gun in the unlikely event" that Bernie Sanders beats Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 12:37 PM

"Getting my boys trained up on how to use a gun in the unlikely event" that Bernie Sanders beats Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

Yeah, you're not invited, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 10:20 AM

What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 10:26 AM

He must has a tiny dick.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 11:52 AM

He pops up in my timeline from time to time. He's such a vile human being. Calls his disgusting tweets "Locker room humour" just like his Orange Fuhrer.

I'm glad they uninvited him. He's now whining about his 1st amendment rights, the fucknut obviously doesn't even realize that the Giants are a private company.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 12:13 PM

šŸ˜‚ Heā€™s not even playing anymore. They couldnā€™t give a fuck less about him.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 12:24 PM

[quote]he tweeted a picture of a gun range with the caption "Getting my boys trained up on how to use a gun in the unlikely event" that Bernie Sanders beats Donald Trump in the 2020 election

What the fuck. What possesses someone to say this shit in public?

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 12:27 PM

Like most cretins, he blames liberals for not understanding that he's just being funny ... without realizing that there's nothing even remotely funny in what he's saying.

This is Trump's base, and they run our country now.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!