Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bloomberg qualifies for next Democratic debate

The billionaire media mogul received 19 percent of support from an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll, allowing him to join the stage at the Feb. 19 debate in Las Vegas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 1:44 PM

Bloomberg has the balls to fight Trump and the money to defeat him.

Bernie Sanders will be a disaster for the Dems if he were to be nominated. Vote for Bloomberg. The goal is to defeat Trump. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 10:45 AM

I hope Bloomberg and Bernie cancel each other out.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 10:49 AM

R2. Who would you prefer?

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 11:08 AM

Yes. Sing praises over another rich men. All rich men are evil. No different. We need Amy!

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 11:22 AM

I didn’t mind him before just indifference, but with this run I loathe him. These goddamn Billionaires need to be taxed to high heaven and they sure as fuck don’t need to tell us how to live our lives.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 12:18 PM

"We need Amy!"

Go ahead, nominate Amy, or Warren for that matter. Trump and the Republicans will squash either one of them like cockroaches. Trump has already fucked with Warren a la Pocahontas.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 12:22 PM

Good... Bloomberg needs to go through the mill like everybody else. He's had a good run floating above it... time to test him.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 1:38 PM

[quote]I hope Bloomberg and Bernie cancel each other out.

I never thought of that. Somebody, either Pete or Biden, could come up the middle. Steyer is really turning into a spoiler and not in a good way. He and somebody, either Biden or Amy, need to go.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 1:39 PM

Has anyone ever seem him in a debate before in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 1:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!