Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boy Scouts of America, hobbled by multiple sex-abuse lawsuits, files for bankruptcy protection

A spokesman for the Boy Scouts of America said in a statement that the filing had "two key objectives: equitably compensate victims who were harmed during their time in Scouting and continue carrying out its mission for years to come. The BSA intends to use the Chapter 11 process to create a Victims Compensation Trust that would provide equitable compensation to victims."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 25, 2020 12:04 PM

You homosexuals must be pretty proud of yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 10:26 AM

Scouting is so 1970s

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 11:28 AM

How will this affect the Merit Badge I received for Bottoming?

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 11:32 AM

Good!!!

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 5:38 PM

I just talked to my shrink last week about how pussy grabbing pederasty was all the rage in the 60s and 70s, and it doesn't surprise me at all that we have a pussygrabber in the white house.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 5:58 PM

Pussy grabbing? In this case it's bussy grabbing.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 6:03 PM

[quote]I just talked to my shrink last week about how pussy grabbing pederasty was all the rage in the 60s and 70s, and it doesn't surprise me at all that we have a pussygrabber in the white house.

Mmm hmm. Yes. That will be $200.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 8:57 PM

I had no idea raping kids was so expensive

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 9:20 PM

r8

Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 10:10 AM

my Mother never trusted the Boy Scout program nor the Catholic Church. We were not allowed to participate in either. Thanks mom!

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 10:29 AM

Hear about the Boy Scout who got kicked out for eating a brownie??

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 10:35 AM

Cute R7, but it's the VA, so it costs me $0. You're paying for it!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 4:17 PM

Wasn't Pete Buttplug a scout?

by Anonymousreply 13February 25, 2020 12:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!