Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

YouTube censorship is ridiculous .. but so is DL’s

My post recently got deleted on here.. second one in the last few months. Since when is DL so censored? Lame. I guess I’ll just stick to Meghan Markle posts 🙄

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2020 10:52 AM

Many of my posts have vanished. It may just be the glitchness of the site So does the DL algorithm if you use certain words or phrases. Per the rules and regs:

Users with negative reputation (lots of flames and freaks and ignores on their posts) are restricted from posting, modding and voting in polls.

Users with very negative reputation results in their posts disappearing.

Paid members are subject to karma - paying is not a free pass to post here.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 8:45 AM

Try posting stuff from SiEnEn.

You can't. Well I can't it just doesn't load

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 8:49 AM

I didn’t write anything revolutionary and was speaking of my own experience in the post.. it’s just lame AF to have that deleted purely because a few people didn’t like my opinion. Is there any place left on the internet that genuinely isn’t censored and controlled?

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 9:11 AM

Boo hoo hoo crying out loud for no reason at all!!!

[quote]I didn’t write anything revolutionary and was speaking of my own experience in the post..

About your constipation problem, nan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 9:15 AM

"My post recently got deleted on here.. second one in the last few months. Since when is DL so censored?"

We don't tolerate boring shit.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 9:31 AM

R5 oh is that your thing; quoting the OP and leaving some snarky opinion? I’m sure your contributions to this site are riveting 😪

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 9:41 AM

"oh is that your thing; quoting the OP and leaving some snarky opinion? I’m sure your contributions to this site are riveting 😪"

You started this thread.

You get what you give, bitch.

Dry your tears and wipe your ass, no necessarily in that order.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 9:55 AM

DL has been "censored" since 1995. It's a private board and you have no right to have a platform here.

Now no doubt you were trying to post some nazi bullshit so be thankful you haven't been red-tagged...yet.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 9:57 AM

R8 nah, it was a warning to new posters not to pay attention to the sad nobodies who respond to posts with venom. Ugly people like you and R7 - and my realization that you must be hideous forgotten nobodies IRL. No successful, hot gay guy would waste time being so vicious. We live our lives, get laid and come here for some humor or hot pics ... not one note cunt comments like you two idiots post lol

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 10:14 AM

R8 seems to have nailed it.

Extreme, biased hatred towards a select group of people has no place here.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 10:18 AM

"and my realization that you must be hideous forgotten nobodies IRL. No successful, hot gay guy would waste time being so vicious. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 10:20 AM

LoL nice try - I’m half black and half Italian and would really appreciate it if you stopped harassing me just because we have different options.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 10:21 AM

Opinions*

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 10:23 AM

OP you were most likely censored for posting racist propaganda and trying to incite race riots. We don't need quotes from Mein Kampf, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 10:25 AM

What kinds of horrible things do you try to post that are censored from youtube, of all places?

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 10:27 AM

R14 riiiight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2020 10:28 AM

OP don't blame others who don't want to read propaganda promoting eugenics and forced sterilization.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2020 10:32 AM

OP It's over .He's gone. Like your posts. Deal with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2020 10:33 AM

Any user who says something negative about a conservative gets dozens of W/Ws. Anyone who dares to criticize a liberal gets his post removed or a snarky red label, which often condems an entire ethnic group. Thus proving how racist Muriel is.

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2020 10:44 AM

OP we don't need more posts cut and pasted from Al*x J*nes or his conspiracy websites. And I hate to break it to you but colloidal silver is not going to do anything about your personality, so you are wasting your money there.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2020 10:47 AM

[quote] it was a warning to new posters not to pay attention to the sad nobodies who respond to posts with venom

Between posting about Datalounge -- which has had an unofficial "no boards-on-boards" policy for years -- and warning people to behave in a certain way, making yourself out to be an authority or even a moderator, it's no wonder your post was deleted.

You've complained about this before. Many, many times. You know the rules. Whining about it doesn't do anything.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2020 10:52 AM

R12 half black half white or half italian half other-country-name

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2020 10:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!