Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivanka’s Star Trek style

She looks like Captain Kirk’s fantasy girl from Planet X.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2020 10:47 AM

I thought Benazir Bhutto was dead.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 3:45 AM

Poor Teresa “I was a Prime Minister for God’s sake!” May.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 3:48 AM

Finally some class and high kowtour! Unlike those disgusting Nobama monke- I mean girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 3:52 AM

She's wearing super high gold stripper heels to tower over the other ladies like she's Head Cunt. And why is she wearing white when the rest of the women are in dark colors?

She also looks totally ridiculous with that vacant plastic smile on her face and "I look pretty!" running through her head.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 3:55 AM

How many Korean plastic surgeons did they have to hire for this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 4:07 AM

She totally looks like Tiffany in that pic on the left.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 4:09 AM

When will this nightmare end? I hate that idiotic bitch and seeing her represent what was, I guess we have to concede, formerly our country enrages me. Especially when wearing her wildly inappropriate lunatic “fashions” and blank expressions. It’s like she’s intentionally playing a cruel joke at our expense. Smearing her family’s rancid feces on the reputation of what was formerly the United States. Sorry, I go overboard but I can’t control myself I hate her so much.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 4:28 AM

Beam her down, Scotty, fast.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 4:46 AM

She looks like she tore down a teenager girl's bedroom curtains and used them as a dress.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 4:48 AM

R9, she just saw it in the window and had to have it.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 4:57 AM

She is a surprisingly terrible dresser.

No stylist?

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 5:05 AM

R10, everyone else at least made an attempt to look dignified, and she looks childish and just ... ugh.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 5:06 AM

Even the worst eras of Barbie were better dressed.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 9:33 AM

Her head is tiny. It’s probably smaller than one of her breasts.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 10:05 AM

It’s like a costume party.

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 10:06 AM

Its hard to say if she got the massive implants to please her father or to counter-balance her wide shoulders, but I would think subconsciously it's more the former.

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2020 10:08 AM

Theresa May is humiliating herself associating with piece of shit Ivanka Trump.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2020 10:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!