Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think Woody Allen is guilty of molestation?

Why, or why not?

by Anonymousreply 113February 21, 2020 8:48 PM

Of course he is.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 1:10 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 1:11 AM

Self? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 1:13 AM

Yes, because crash jokes about pedophilia pops up often in his early movies. But it's a main theme in Manhattan, in which Woody has an affair with a high school student played by Mariel Hemingway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 1:17 AM

Nso, I don't. Every man was not born a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 1:25 AM

Nso, I don't. Every man was not born a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 1:25 AM

R4 Crass, not crash, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 1:28 AM

Nso

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 1:30 AM

r6 that's true, but some are. Woody clearly has issues as evidenced by Mariel Hemingway - and the fact that he ended up with his stepdaughter. The man has no boundaries which is a huge red flag.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 1:30 AM

No, because prosecutors could find no evidence that Dylan had been raped. But they did find that Dylan had been coached and scripted in her accusations.

And Mia Farrow is a crazy bitch who comes from a crazy, addicted, abusive family who was (and still is) consumed with envy and resentment.

And Mia’s adopted children hate her. Moses and Soon-Yi believe Woody and dislike Mia.

Woody has been found being creepy with or toward youngsters, so there’s always a slim chance.

But I don’t believe he messed around with Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2020 1:33 AM

He could have been over-affectionate with Dylan in an inappropriate manner, not necessarily molestation, but odd enough behavior that the nannies noticed.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2020 1:47 AM

I believe he is into nubile teens -- but not babies or littles

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2020 2:01 AM

Yes. I believe Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2020 2:05 AM

haven't a clue, he's definitely creepy and she's nuts

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2020 2:14 AM

Not in the least and the shameful narrative that has seeped into the culture (the number of people who are completely ignorant of the story itself, not just the facts, goes to show how easily we humans are manipulated - see: Trump supporters). He's one of the greatest living filmmakers and one of the best of all time. Time will exonerate him.

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2020 2:17 AM

One of the best filmmakers of all time? That creepy troll. 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2020 2:20 AM

Guilty of something for sure.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2020 2:33 AM

Don't know, don't care.

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2020 2:34 AM

What is Dylan’s truth.

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2020 2:44 AM

Yes. Mia Farrow stated in her memoir that one day she went into the room of her adopted daughter (the one that Woody Allen married) and found photos in which her daughter was naked - they had been taken by Woody who had been fooling around on the side with her. Needless to say, Mia was shocked. Other accusations came out and it turned into a legal trial.

Woody is the classic dirty old man type and I wouldn't trust him around girls, period.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2020 2:52 AM

None of my business, so who am I to judge? That's strictly between him and his under-aged victims.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2020 2:56 AM

Yes, I believe he molested his adopted daughter Dylan, formerly Eliza. I believe her. He was always into young girls, and I think he just fixated on this little girl he had in his possession.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2020 2:56 AM

R21 = Pope Francis II

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2020 2:57 AM

I honestly gave no idea. Reasonable doubt on both sides. UnlessWoody or Mia admits to lying, we will never know for certain.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2020 3:03 AM

While I don't believe the majority of Mia's claims, something wrong was happening with Woody and Dylan for him to end up in therapy regarding his inappropriate behaviour with her. From there, it's anybody's guess. I have no respect for Woody or Mia as they both seem to have serious issues and should NEVER have parented-though I guess he only did parent on a small scale. The fact that Ms. Farrow seemed to control her anger towards's Mr. Allen until she realized she wasn't going to be in his next film, tells me all I need to know about her concern for Dylan. And I love that Dory Previn lived to see this shit circus of a family train wreck unfold in the public eye while she was still alive. Talk about living to see the karma truck make a personal delivery! Bottom line-MIA IS BITCH-but Woody isn't anything to write home about either.

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2020 3:17 AM

I do. He's a creeper.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2020 3:19 AM

No, because it's extremely rare for a man in his early fifties to suddenly begin molesting children-- EXTREMELY-- and those who molest are almost always serial molesters who show a lifetime pattern of this behavior. Allen is a very rich man; I find it very hard to believe that other victims would not have come after him in civil court (if such victims existed).

I do, however, believe that he was obsessing over Dylan in an unhealthy manner. By this point, he wanted to leave Mia, but was afraid to lose custody of this child, and he was expressing that with abnormal behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2020 3:20 AM

I lean towards no but we will never know for sure and frankly I got sick of the Farrows and their insistence on playing out this sordid little family drama out on twitter all day. I also disliked the constant attacks towards anyone who expressed any doubt of the veracity of the allegations. In a case with very tenuous/ uncertain evidence, a lot of it is just going to come down to our personal opinions and bias. The over the top sanctimony and finger wagging directed at people like Diane Keaton was tiring. If she didn't believe that he was guilty, she was under no obligation to pretend otherwise.

Allen and Farrow both seem like human tornado's in any case.

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2020 3:38 AM

Possessive.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2020 3:43 AM

No. Dylan was coached by Mia to believe she was molested

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2020 3:45 AM

Mia is nuts. He’s innocent but SJWs who don’t read facts want the narrative to be he’s guilty.

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2020 3:49 AM

The prosecutors also found that young Dylan's testimony kept changing.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2020 7:54 AM

No. Dylan was brainwashed by Mia who is insane. Molestation is not a one-time thing. It results from an obsession.

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2020 8:19 AM

People transfer their anger over Soon-Yi to blame him for Dylan. Just like Mia.

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2020 8:21 AM

Yes. I'm team Mia and have been since day one. And in the words of Susan Sarandon 'I believe he sexually assaulted a child and that's not right'.

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2020 8:23 AM

no, I don't believe it one iota. But I'm more than sure, it's kind of Mia's vengeance. Yet his relationship with step-daughter is odd, but it's not the reason to blame somebody in pedophilia. C'mon, you mentioned "Manhattan", but are you all that saint themselves? No affairs with 17-years old? Really?

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2020 8:38 AM

No, because Woody has made like a movie a year for thirty years and he never uses children in them prominently. A real pedo would have done so.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2020 9:20 AM

OP, just how stupid are you that you missed the other 40 threads about this.

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2020 9:30 AM

Not sure why OP and his friends (or maybe I should say "friends") show up every so often to rehash this topic, but it's getting old.

The proof that this wasn't a fake molestation accusation by a scorned ex is that Woody Allen was already in therapy for "inappropriate" behavior with Dylan BEFORE he started sleeping with Soon-yi. He was also in therapy for his treatment of Satchel before he started fucking Soon-yi.

Unless Mia has a time machine, the "scorned ex" theory is completely illogical.

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2020 10:05 AM

I hardly think Dorothy Kilgallen would allow a molester on her show.

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2020 10:07 AM

[quote]Dylan was brainwashed by Mia who is insane. Molestation is not a one-time thing. It results from an obsession.

Multiple studies have shown there is no such thing as brainwashing. Stop getting your information on psychology from Days of Our Lives.

Allen was already in therapy for his inappropriate attention towards Dylan before he started sleeping with Soon-yi. His attentions were often considered obsessive, based on eyewitness accounts, psychologists' testimony in court, and a delightful selection of photographs of him carrying a scared little Dylan around late at night in front of paparazzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2020 10:12 AM

[quote]The prosecutors also found that young Dylan's testimony kept changing.

Dylan never gave testimony. She never appeared in front of prosecutors because the case never went to trial.

I'll never understand why you nutbars do this. Do you really think posting lies on Datalounge every 2-3 months will change the truth?

by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2020 10:14 AM

Your up early today, Letty.

by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2020 10:32 AM

oops. You're

by Anonymousreply 44February 18, 2020 10:32 AM

He married his step daughter. What more evidence do you need?

by Anonymousreply 45February 18, 2020 10:41 AM

r45

That is very common in East Asian culture. To equate that with molestation is a racist statement against East Asia.

by Anonymousreply 46February 18, 2020 10:45 AM

Marrying your stepdaughter is not common is any culture, fuckface.

by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2020 10:47 AM

Soon Yi was not his step daughter. She was his girlfriend’s daughter. They never lived together.

[quote] Multiple studies have shown there is no such thing as brainwashing. Stop getting your information on psychology from Days of Our Lives.

A parent can quite easily implant a fakes memory in a young child.

by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2020 12:30 PM

The memory implantation studies of the 1990s showed that it was difficult to impossible for professionals to implant memories of quasi traumatic things (the notable example being rectal enemas) in the minds of children.

But if you think Mia Farrow has the intelligence and expertise to implant "a fakes memory" in a child, go right ahead.

So odd that Allen was already seeing a psychologist for the way he was treating Dylan BEFORE Mia "implanted a fakes memory," though. Weird coincidence. Also weird that a nanny saw Allen's head buried in Dylan's crotch, and Maureen O'Sullivan saw Allen fondling Dylan while putting suntan lotion on her. But I'm sure that's all just coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2020 12:38 PM

WA was attracted, maybe even obsessed, with high school girls. Many many straight men are just like gays are attracted to twinks. Doubtful he molested his little kid. She wasn't his type or in his age range.

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2020 12:51 PM

I doubt he would have married her if not for all the publicity. He has been stuck with her ever since. Now he has two teenage adopted daughters.

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2020 3:50 PM

Call me an old cynic but I think half the people slamming him don't even believe he is guilty. Like Timothee Chalamet, who had no issue initially working with him but then disavowed Allen and promised never to work with him again..... after the check was cashed. It's a little disconcerting that someone can have no solid evidence against them or charges but still be "cancelled " and considered a monster . Of course Allen's bizarre personal life didn't do him any favors but still, what if he's innocent?

by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2020 5:39 PM

No. But he's guilty of doing a lot of stupid things, like dating a mentally ill woman name Mia Farrow for years (which makes you wonder about his mental health). And then marrying Mia's daughter (which, while not illegal, is certainly creepy). He's got a lot of baggage, but I don't think molesting children is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 53February 18, 2020 5:58 PM

"No. Dylan was coached by Mia to believe she was molested."

Where'd you hear that? From Woody's camp, no doubt. It's idiotic to believe that. Dylan Farrow is brainwashed? God, that is so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 54February 18, 2020 8:59 PM

Not sure. You'd think someone else would have come forward by now if he were a serial predator, and child molesters usually are. He obviously likes them barely legal, but that's nothing like 6 year olds. The thing with his daughterwife is weird AF, but she was an adult when they started having sex, or so they say.

by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2020 9:18 PM

No one has ever said Woody Allen was a serial child molester. It is very plausible that he would molest his small adopted daughter. Here was a little girl, at his disposal, for long periods of time. I think he took advantage of that. He'd never had that before, that is, having ownership of a small girl child. He had her, could do what he wanted with her...I think that's what got it all started. This helpless girl child that he had possession of...I think it really turned him on.

by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2020 9:24 PM

OP = Mia. Mia, put the gin down and go to bed gurl, you tired

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2020 9:28 PM

Don’t forget that it’s Mia’s brother who is the one who was actually convicted of child molestation.

by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2020 9:35 PM

"Don’t forget that it’s Mia’s brother who is the one who was actually convicted of child molestation.

So that means Woody Allen isn't a perv? I don't think Mia Farrow's brother has anything to do anything.

by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2020 11:39 PM

I don't know. I'm being honest. But the thing that grossed me out was that he had an affair and eventually married Soon Yi. So I lean toward yes most of the time. But then I Remember how batshit Mia has always been and I gotta reassess.

by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2020 11:41 PM

Pervs tend to have a "type", be it teens, preteens, or young children.

by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2020 11:56 PM

Dylan was seven years old when her father (Allen) crossed over from obsessive snuggling and cuddling to inserting a finger. Seven is old enough and big enough to know what is actually happening, old enough to be traumatized by what happened, and old enough to remember it. She wasn't a baby.

by Anonymousreply 62February 18, 2020 11:57 PM

Mia is batshit crazy. Woody likes young girls and has made no secret of it in his films and in his offhand jokes. I have followed this story for decades now and still don’t know what to believe.

by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2020 12:35 AM

No, and I believe most of these publicized sexual assault cases. For some reason, I don't believe the allegations about him.

by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2020 12:55 AM

I believe he's capable of doing the things he's accused of. All this talk about Mia being crazy...what about HIM? He's always seemed to me that he had some serious mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2020 1:21 AM

R41

So what happened with the McMartin case? Or do you believe those people are also guilty?

It's entirely possible for people to believe something happened that didn't or to remember events differently than how they actually happened, especially when the memories date back to childhood and/or many years have passed. It's been almost 30 years since the original accusations. Do you remember everything perfectly from 30 years ago? Do you remember everything from when you were 7?

Experts question children who were allegedly the victims of sexual abuse separately from the adults who care for them (or adults who are accused) because children are very susceptible to what adults want from them. Experts looks for signs of the story being rehearsed for just this reason.

I don't know if Allen is guilty, but I do have doubts about Mia, especially with how she dropped the charges as soon as she got what she wanted from Allen. Best case, she thought Dylan's word wasn't good enough. Worst case, she coached Dylan to lie.

One thing I'm certain about, whatever happened, Dylan is blameless in this.

by Anonymousreply 66February 19, 2020 1:21 AM

Someone told Mia Farrow that if Woody Allen had not been seeing a psychiatrist everyday he probably would have turned out to be a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 67February 19, 2020 1:33 AM

Nope.

Mia is a vengeful wackjob and a monster parent.

by Anonymousreply 68February 19, 2020 1:41 AM

Based on his films I think it’s likely that Allen’s killed several people in addition to being a pedophile. MANHATTAN has the underage girl but a number of his movies contain murders.

Perhaps Woody Allen is the Zodiac? He did travel to California to shoot some of ANNIE HALL.

by Anonymousreply 69February 19, 2020 2:40 AM

Dylan was coached.

by Anonymousreply 70February 19, 2020 2:53 AM

"Dylan was coached."

Nope. That's what ALL the Woody lovers say. It's a pretty weak argument.

by Anonymousreply 71February 19, 2020 2:56 AM

[quote] The state attorney, Maco, said publicly he did have probable cause to press charges against Allen but declined, due to the fragility of the “child victim.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2020 3:02 AM

r72, well, that sounds like bullshit and, if true, should have him disbarred.

by Anonymousreply 73February 19, 2020 4:02 AM

[quote]Marrying your stepdaughter is not common is any culture, fuckface.

Sorry but you are ABSOLUTELY wrong. The East Asian cultures, the steps parents marry their step children. Even adopted children are married, as long as there's no blood relation.

This is found in a lot of Japanese produced games, where the adopted parents will seek to marry the child they adopt. This struck me as odd, but then I researched and found it is not uncommon (mostly amongst wealthy people, because poor people can't afford it.).

by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2020 10:14 AM

[quote]Based on his films I think it’s likely that Allen’s killed several people in addition to being a pedophile.

That is unbelievable

by Anonymousreply 75February 19, 2020 10:15 AM

What good does Mia in this world = loads. What good does Allen in this world = a big fat zero. Team Mia

by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2020 12:14 PM

R52 timothee donated his whole salary from this movie to Charity. So whats your point?

by Anonymousreply 77February 20, 2020 1:54 AM

When 12...Woody put finger in me. Brush hair. Put tongue in mouth and squeeze nipple.

by Anonymousreply 78February 21, 2020 6:16 AM

Dear r42,

If you want to change my language to “investigators also found that young Dylan’s testimony kept changing,” then be my guest.

But the fact is, the Would-Be prosecutors and i dependent investigators found that Dylan’s testimony kept changing and that she had been scripted and coached.

And “testimony” doesn’t have to be given in a court room. It can be given anywhere, by anyone. And in this case, Would-Be prosecutors found inconsistencies in Dylan’s testimony through multiple interviews.

You are the most misleading person on this thread, which doesn’t bode well for Mia’s case.

Oh, and BTW: An independent investigation panel included doctor examinations of Dylan’s body and genitalia which showed no signs of abuse. AKA an intact hymen, etc. Mia agreed to this assessment and also refused — supposedly at Dylan’s request — not to submit to a doctor’s examination in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 21, 2020 8:04 AM

For sure. No doubt about it.

by Anonymousreply 80February 21, 2020 9:19 AM

His unfortunately ugly face is enough proof. You can’t go through life with that face and not develop into a pervert.

by Anonymousreply 81February 21, 2020 9:20 AM

Dunno. But ,between marrrying Soon-Yi and his general creeper vibes, I'd keep him away from middle school and high school girls.

by Anonymousreply 82February 21, 2020 9:30 AM

R78 Soon-yi, I would smash the fucking Phone in your ugly flat face, but at 50 yo you still can't spell your name correctly , so I won't botter. Also, I am not bitch.

by Anonymousreply 83February 21, 2020 2:32 PM

Bother. Sorry. I am drunk.

by Anonymousreply 84February 21, 2020 2:35 PM

Yes, of course he did.

by Anonymousreply 85February 21, 2020 2:39 PM

Dylan being coached and Woody being a molester are not mutually exclusive. Saying that Soon Yi was never his child and he never lived with her doesn’t make his relationship with her normal. The subsequent adoption of two other Asian girls is suspicious.

I don’t have a strong opinion on whether or not he ever physically molested a pre-pubescent child. But I don’t care. He’s already so gross, I feel like that would just be an incremental offense. I realize it’s worse, but that’s how I feel.

He’s like Michael Jackson. You know something is wrong, but you don’t know exactly what. So in a sane world, people don’t send their kids over to Neverland for playdates. And people don’t let Woody Allen adopt little girls.

by Anonymousreply 86February 21, 2020 2:58 PM

Not sure what it means to say Allen is innocent because Dylan's hymen was intact. The doctor reported Allen to the authorities even after discovering she was intact; he still thought there was evidence of molestation. From the Vanity Fair article:

[quote]The doctor examined Dylan and found that she was intact. He called his lawyer and then told Mia he was bound by law to report Dylan’s story to the police.

by Anonymousreply 87February 21, 2020 3:11 PM

Dang, R87. Taking her to a male doctor to be examined seems like even more abuse. Mia couldn't find a female pediatrician?

by Anonymousreply 88February 21, 2020 3:16 PM

I haven’t re-read the Vanity Fair article (I’ve read it in the past), but wouldn’t a doctor have to be insane NOT to report the request to examine and subsequent examination of a young girl? First, because as a mandated reporter, the doctor is obligated to report mom’s suspicions. Second, doctors go poking around in little girl’s vaginas under normal circumstances, so he (or she) would want to document the reason, especially given that mom probably seemed like a nut.

by Anonymousreply 89February 21, 2020 3:18 PM

Above should read, “doctors DON’T normally go....”

by Anonymousreply 90February 21, 2020 3:21 PM

He’s a deviant like many others of his ilk.

by Anonymousreply 91February 21, 2020 3:26 PM

Yes- because he took pictures of his lover's adopted daughter's vagina when she was a teenager. That has not be disputed. What kind of person does that? His molestation of his daughter has- and I really do not think that daughter, who said he did, is lying. Nor do I think she was brainwashed by her mother. Mia dropped the accusation at the time to save her daughter the trauma of having to tell her story in court. Frankly I am appalled at the fact that many people believe it's all Mia's fault and that she "brainwashed" her children. What could her possible motivation be- to get even with Allen? She did not break up with him first- she broke up with him when she found out what was going on. You know in many families, the non abusive partner often covers up to preserve the marriage or out of fear of the abusive spouse. Mia did not.

by Anonymousreply 92February 21, 2020 3:33 PM

They’re both clearly deranged, but I do love how we’re supposed to believe Mia, who has been accused of abuse by more kids than Allen.

by Anonymousreply 93February 21, 2020 4:05 PM

That is patently false R93- produce the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 94February 21, 2020 4:06 PM

Of course.

by Anonymousreply 95February 21, 2020 4:20 PM

Bullshit, r87.

“Obligated to report her allegations to the police” is NOT “the doctor found signs of abuse.”

You’re lying and you’re really blowing it for Team Mia-Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 96February 21, 2020 4:42 PM

[quote] What could her possible motivation be- to get even with Allen?

Give this “charlie” bitch @ r92 the Nobel Prize!

by Anonymousreply 97February 21, 2020 4:45 PM

Woody dumped Mia for Soon-yi 7 months before the Dylan allegations!

It doesn’t matter if Mia didn’t want to break up with Allen— she was cheated on and dumped!

And Mia is STILL a scorned lover. She keeps doing as much as she can to damage Woody!

The only thing I know for certain is that Dylan deserves a much better defense than the retards piping up in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 98February 21, 2020 4:50 PM

R94 Learn to conduct a simple Google search, Grandpa. Both Soon Yi and Moses have accused Mia of physical abuse

by Anonymousreply 99February 21, 2020 5:09 PM

For all of the "there was no solid evidence" people:

There is RARELY evidence of molestation, outside of the word of the child. It is rarely witnessed and many times it is not intercourse.

WTF

by Anonymousreply 100February 21, 2020 5:16 PM

I don't know who you're quoting at R96 but it wasn't me at R87.

by Anonymousreply 101February 21, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote]Woody dumped Mia for Soon-yi 7 months before the Dylan allegations!

For the last fucking time: Woody Allen was in therapy for his abusive behavior toward Satchel and his inappropriate behavior toward Dylan LONG before he started dating Soon-Yi.

Do you guys not understand what that means? It means that Mia didn't invent the accusations as revenge after she was dumped, because he was seeing professionals for "grossly inappropriate" behavior toward Dylan LONG before he started sleeping with Soon-Yi. These professionals confirmed it, as did the judge in the custody trial.

The timeline simply does not allow for this to be revenge from a disgruntled ex.

by Anonymousreply 102February 21, 2020 5:24 PM

No way.

by Anonymousreply 103February 21, 2020 5:47 PM

Allen appears to be a narcissistic creep with a penchant for HS girls.. see Manhattan ad it’s xx sell there. I never bought the story once I heard that Mia would drop all accusations if he cans back to her:( Also she was clearly damaged from a horrific childhood and she started hoarding kids.. I too found it lovely that the original Mrs Previn saw this whole shit-show unfold!

by Anonymousreply 104February 21, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote] Perhaps Woody Allen is the Zodiac? He did travel to California to shoot some of ANNIE HALL.

It was originally supposed to be a murder mystery called [italic]Anhedonia[/italic], but he cut those parts out of the film and changed the name.

by Anonymousreply 105February 21, 2020 6:03 PM

Yes, YOU, liar @ r87 and r101!

YOU wrote @ r87:

[quote]The doctor reported Allen to the authorities even after discovering she was intact; he still thought there was evidence of molestation.

Then you wrote @ r87:

[quote]From the Vanity Fair article:

[quote]The doctor examined Dylan and found that she was intact. He called his lawyer and then told Mia he was bound by law to report Dylan’s story to the police.

"He still thought there was evidence of molestation" IS NOT THE SAME AS "He called his lawyer and then told Mia he was bound by law to report Dylan’s story to the police," dumbass!

Quit lying, quit libeling and quit trying to squirm out of your egregious tryory. You have failed basic logic and honesty.

Both the Connecticut investigators (that's Would-Be Prosecutors, for semantics players like you) as well as the independent investigators' doctors found NO PHYSICAL SIGNS OF ABUSE ON DYLAN OR A RUPTURED HYMEN.

by Anonymousreply 106February 21, 2020 6:43 PM

For the next fucking time, r102 failed to understand the basic situation and chronology, which has nothing to do with his rant @ r102! She also pretended like revenge from a scorned woman or jilted lover isn't a thing!

He or she is just embarrassed so she changed the subject! But she's convinced Allen is guilty!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107February 21, 2020 6:46 PM

The prior creepy behavior therapy DOESN'T MEAN Mia didn't invent the Dylan accusations!

It could have been a convenient tool to destroy the man who cheated on you and dumped you! All the more reason to ratchet things up with molestation allegations when you're a crazy, scorned bitch and you want to ruin a powerful man or get sole custody of the kids after the breakup!

You fail basic cause-and-effect again. Leering at somebody, if that was true, doesn't mean you automatically rape that person!

by Anonymousreply 108February 21, 2020 6:53 PM

Why don't you read what Moses Farrow has to say about Mia Fucking Farrow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 21, 2020 6:55 PM

Anyone who thinks they're going to convince someone is insane. Mia has her believers, Woody has his, and then there's the (I suspect) large number of us in the middle who see evidence on both sides and have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 110February 21, 2020 7:22 PM

R97, read the next sentence- if you can

by Anonymousreply 111February 21, 2020 7:22 PM

In an uncertain world, tradition is comforting. One thing we can all be sure of is the appearance of a monthly Woody vs Mia post on Data lounge.

by Anonymousreply 112February 21, 2020 7:34 PM

Moses Farrow is on Woody's payroll. No doubt he's handsomely compensated for trashing his mother.

by Anonymousreply 113February 21, 2020 8:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!