Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sex Abuse Scandal At Jim Jordan's Old Team Will 'Get Worse' For Him, Warns Ex-Wrestler

Happily for those who want this smug Trumpista called to account for ignoring a sex scandal at OSU then claiming he knew nothing about what students on the team were telling him at the time.

Just one more lying Rethug POS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2020 8:07 PM

“For Jordan to “keep denying” he knew what was going on is “just digging himself a bigger hole,” he added.”

This is OPEN...for interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2020 2:55 PM

He's not very articulate- but he's passionate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2020 2:56 PM

I cannot wait for this asswipe to be sentenced to prison. May his reputation as a sexual predator precede him!!

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2020 2:57 PM

He was just helping those wrestlers out!

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2020 2:59 PM

R4 Yeah, out of their singlets.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2020 3:00 PM

So with Republicans, it’s not just follow the money, it’s follow the pattern of criminal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2020 3:03 PM

[quote]May his reputation as a sexual predator precede him!!

Wait, I never really paid attention, but I thought this was a Joe Paterno situation in that Jordan knew something was going on but never stopped it. You mean Jordan himself abused people?

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2020 3:07 PM

Could be that court jester Jimpanzee's outrageous House Committee antics have been to guarantee a future pardon from his king.

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2020 3:14 PM

"The Repuppets Take Washington"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2020 3:16 PM

The thing that really worries me, these days, is does it even matter? There is no universally accepted truth. If the wrong person says this is a stop sign, the Trumpistans and the like just won't have it. So you it seems possible you could get a line of victims from Ohio to DC and it won't mean a damn thing.

The fall of this particular fool would be so rewarding. But I don't think it will happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2020 3:19 PM

R10, I think it will. Dump’s tactic is to jettison people after he’s done with them, and he doesn’t give a shit about Gym. He’s too low rent for Dump’s tastes.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2020 4:02 PM

Sure hope so, R11. Sure hope so. Because that asshole is no good for anybody. He even makes Trumpers look bad. Which is no small feat.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2020 4:06 PM

No r7 you are correct. He knew but covered for the abuser.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2020 4:18 PM

First Gym.

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2020 4:25 PM

Why don't doctors do this to me? I would consider all of this hot. Maybe not the rape but I wanted to be fondled and given that kind of sexual attention when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2020 4:34 PM

F&F ^

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2020 4:36 PM

Well, it's true. It's not like the doc buggered boys. He masturbated adult men who lay there and let it happen.

But the wrestling coach upthread does indicate it was larger than that. That there was a conspiracy to enable staff to ogle and proposition hot young athletes.

I remember in H.S. gym class there would suddenly be male teachers visiting coach at shower time.

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2020 4:42 PM

R7 I believe you are right. I stand corrected.

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2020 4:43 PM

Hate that Pete Buttigieg doesn't wear a jacket. It looks like this asshole. Put the fucking jacket on.

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2020 4:47 PM

From the time I was 5 years old, My pediatrician used to have my mother leave the room and then he would feel me up until I got an erection and then thoroughly examine my erection, even having me get up on my feet, so he could see the direction it pointed when standing. Every time I got a physical. I thought this was normal. When I was 15, I got hard before he even pulled down my underwear. Which pleased him, immensely of course. I found it totally embarrassing though and asked my mom to go another physician after that.

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2020 4:51 PM

The Trump administration desperately needs people willing to cover for their atrocious behavior, and let's not forget Trump himself is a veteran kiddie-fiddler.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]Every time I got a physical. I thought this was normal.

Joey?

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2020 5:15 PM

Lorna, please read carefully.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2020 5:16 PM

Bump for justice.

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2020 5:29 PM

Gymsocks is up for re-election. Get 'im, Ohio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2020 1:23 AM

Nothing will happen. No Republican politicians can be touched. The fixes are in.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2020 2:02 AM

Money is flowing to protect him.

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2020 2:40 AM

Jordan represents a rural district in Ohio made up of god-and-guns old white guys. He'll not lose, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2020 3:01 AM

Not if he’s seen as covering up for predatory sexual abuse at OSU he was aware of and did fuck all about.

You underestimate the distaste “god-and-guns old white guys” have for that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2020 12:34 PM

[quote]“just digging himself a bigger hole,” he added.” This is OPEN.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2020 12:39 PM

Uh uh R29. These people have been trained and conditioned to turn a blind eye to this type of behavior. They will rationalize that Jim Jordan "never done touched no boys" and throw him their votes. Look at everything Trump got away with (both proven and rumored).

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2020 1:05 PM

Exactly, R31. They turn a blind eye to Trump himself for everything he does including being accused of sexual abuse by numerous women. You think they care about Jordan ignoring it when someone else does it? They ignore the predator himself - when he's a white, conservative male. They're hypocrites. Obama is the devil based on their delusions of what he has done, but the reality of who Trump is in every way -disgusting- is precisely the reason they love him.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2020 3:52 PM

I wish the God and guns crowd would focus on doing the right thing... you know, the moral, upstanding and brave act of voting a child-molester-protector out of office. But they won't, and that tells you everything you need to know about their devotion to and fear of God.

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2020 3:54 PM

I think you could weaken him using this story and the Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri strategy: What is Jim Jordan hiding about OSU?

Bloomberg? Steyer? Anyone. You gotta force people to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2020 3:55 PM

I love it when Republicans lose their moral authority with bullshit like this.

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2020 3:55 PM

When in the hell was the last time they even had moral authority? Lincoln?

I mean Dems literally switched to become Reps because "civil rights" offended them.

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2020 4:01 PM

[quote] you know, the moral, upstanding and brave act of voting a child-molester-protector out of office.

I thought they were adults.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2020 4:06 PM

[quote] Could be that court jester Jimpanzee's outrageous House Committee antics have been to guarantee a future pardon from his king.

It is a state crime so Dump can't pardon. Also, not clear that he can be criminally charged.

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2020 4:08 PM

R38: I think it is unlikely that Wrasslin' Gate is the only rotten banana in Jimpanzee's fruit basket. We'll see. To quote the late William Goldman, "No one knows anything," [particularly keyboard Perry Mason wannabees].

Let the music play.

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2020 4:38 PM

You know it just eats Trump alive knowing Gym doesn't wear a jacket.

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2020 4:45 PM

And this is why I will never like or respect anyone who defends CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2020 6:08 PM

r34 - Someone has already done this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2020 6:51 PM

R41 How is this in any way similar to CMBYN? This is a gay site, no need to be pushing anti gay hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2020 8:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!