Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mormon mommy blogger calls 911 when her breast milk dried out and she didn't have any formula

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 2, 2020 3:16 AM

It’s Utah, so she probably has 17 kids.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2020 2:31 PM

Maybe we’ll get lucky and Mormon dad will soon “find” them all in pools of blood. I hear a Puerto Rican guy did it.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2020 2:38 PM

Yup. She white.

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2020 2:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2020 2:43 PM

She probably forgets their names and occasionally their faces.

"Are you one of mine?" I can almost bet with certainty, is heard when she and her numerous crotch fruit are out among other Mormon broods.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2020 2:45 PM

Five kids, one a new born, and she’s got that figure? Eating disorder. It’s probably why her milk stopped.

The part that killed me?

[quote] She told the dispatcher she had been calling her neighbors but they were asleep

Oh, honey. They weren’t asleep!

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2020 2:47 PM

She apparently requested "milk," so the officers made TWO trips because the cow's milk they delivered couldn't be given to the newborn, so they went back for formula.

Has Molly Mormon Mommy Blogger never heard of Door Dash?

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2020 2:50 PM

“Five kids, one a new born“

The Mormon Missionary position is working too well for her.

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2020 2:51 PM

She should be fined for a non-emergency 911 call.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Car 54, Where ARE You???

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2020 2:56 PM

Imagine a black family trying to do this.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2020 2:56 PM

I thought the great benefit of being a Mormon was their mutual support. Has she no friends? No family? No church ladies?

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2020 2:57 PM

and a husband who is traveling:... to all the rest stops on the interstate.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2020 3:07 PM

13 replies and no photo of daddy yet??

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2020 3:11 PM

Attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2020 3:11 PM

White mommy: Officers I need milk! Cops: No problem ma'am, we're sending officers to the Piggly Wiggly.

Black mommy: Officers, someone broke in and is trying to kill us! Cops: Ma'am, is this an emergency?

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2020 3:11 PM

OK, I'll do it myself. The man has super-sperm apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2020 3:13 PM

Hope her followers are giving her shit about her entitled behavior.

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2020 3:14 PM

She couldn't have called fellow church members? She had no family nearby? What about her local blog readers? (Does anyone actually read those mommy blogs? I get the idea this mommy bloggers are writing to an audience that only includes their immediate family.)

She wanted to create a episode that would make the national news and then raise the profile of her blog when the world saw her cute blonde "kiddos". (I fucking hate the term "kiddo".)

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2020 3:17 PM

"Mother to Hudson , Holland , Briton , Brooklyn , baby London."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2020 3:18 PM

R16 made me laugh out loud. Sadly it's the truth. Imagine what the deplorables would say if a black mother had done this instead of a white blonde haired lady.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2020 3:19 PM

R20, wow. That's borderline blasphemy...all to generate content for social media. What a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2020 3:21 PM

I wonder if she has the kids's hair colored a matching shade of blonde. She seems like the kind of woman who would do something like that.

[quote]I thought the great benefit of being a Mormon was their mutual support. Has she no friends? No family? No church ladies?

She seems like the kind of woman that even nicey, nice Mormon women/mothers would dislike or find insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote]That's borderline blasphemy...all to generate content for social media. What a narcissist.

What? Jesus ain’t MY savior. To us, he’s just a real nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2020 3:24 PM

What, you expected Mormons to portray a creche accurately? We'd have to put Baby Jebus in a cage because, after all, he was brown. No, Mormons prefer their jebus to be blond, blue-eyed and hunky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2020 3:36 PM

While it goes without saying that I hate everything about her and her inbred family, I particularly hate her hair/wig.

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2020 3:43 PM

After five children, perhaps it might have made sense to prepare for emergencies rather than spending time on social media taking selfies.

As for comparing the situation to helping someone with a flat tire. One is an unpredictable occurrence arising from exigent circumstances. The other is poor planning and incompetent parenting.

I don't think the two are remotely comparable.

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2020 3:49 PM

Millennial parenting.

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2020 4:07 PM

Bitch needs her tubes tithed.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2020 4:12 PM

Sperm could still squeak through that 10% opening, R29.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2020 4:16 PM

R29

I was gonna WW you, but then your signature felt a little too beggy. It was clever....you don’t need to tell us it was clever. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2020 4:19 PM

I thought Mormons kept three years of (non perishable) food to survive the Apocalypse.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2020 4:20 PM

Daddy has Dead Nickelback Eyes

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2020 4:22 PM

She ain't no super mom! *Someone* should make her disappear.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2020 4:26 PM

R34 I agree!

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2020 4:29 PM

She is the Mormon version of that Baldwin wife who is always doing yoga in lace lingeire on Insta.

Mormon mommy seems to have an eating disorder. She is also reminiscent of Mrs. Hammer in that way.

The poor kids. At least they look slightly less feral and cleaner than the Tori Spelling kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2020 4:29 PM

The comments are a bit harsh.

Wow her legs are thin. No wonder she stopped making milk.

Those poor kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2020 4:31 PM

How is this young couple affording all of those kids and a house and traveling?

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2020 4:32 PM

Daddy looks like he sniffs cookies.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2020 4:36 PM

R17 Even the fucking dog is blonde. That's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2020 4:40 PM

R20---I'm willing to bet this woman has not traveled to the places she has named her children.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2020 4:48 PM

R38, it's a Utah Mormon thing. They're leveraged to the hilt, but it's all about keeping up apperances.

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2020 5:04 PM

Daddy is also obviously a decade older than mommy.

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2020 5:55 PM

R43, that's not age difference. It's the stress of supporting of an Instagramming wife and a litter of small children.

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2020 6:07 PM

The Officers should have both demanded they suck Shannon's tits to make sure she wasn't wasting their time.

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2020 6:16 PM

Anyone beyond a white hetero woman would have gotten Child Services at their door.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2020 6:22 PM

That’s a bad wig

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2020 6:29 PM

Well, it looks like somebody was in desperate need of attention.

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2020 6:29 PM

R48 anyone with more than 3 kids always is.

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2020 6:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2020 8:40 PM

I can only imagine how totally adorable authorities would see this if she were anything but a passably pretty middle class suburban white woman.

Social services would probably take those kids away from anyone else due to their mother being deeply and profoundly mentally disabled. If you're entire "job " is being a mommy, how could you not prepare for this?

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2020 9:16 PM

Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2020 9:38 PM

Oh, look who's from Alpine, UT: Jason Chaffetz - U.S. Representative.

Would anyone in that community have the balls to ask for repayment for the gallon of milk,the formula and the city/county services this bitch demanded to publicize her blog? Or for her delinquent and laissez-faire attitude towards parenting? I know she's had too many in a short time, but FFS, why should we taxpayers keep her up through extra-legal needs such as an illicit 911 call at 2:00 a.m.? Most of us are satisfied with providing Medicaid services for those who cannot provide for their hungry infants, not 911 Emergency runs when someone planned poorly or just wanted attention or PR for a previously dormant blog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2020 10:05 PM

This is why we’re all doomed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2020 10:26 PM

One thing that's noticeable is what isn't there that should be: there hasn't been any social media backlash as far as I can tell on Twitter or FB. The DM's story is the only one I can find with a Google search for her name or other keywords. And yet, all of the comments on DM and that one Instagram "share" posted upthread are the only negative repercussions Mrs, Neglectful Mormon America has received...

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2020 10:49 PM

FRAUTRAGE!

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2020 10:51 PM

It's okay for Bethany Tiffany Karen Anne to call the cops because she needed milk for her precious little angels.

But when Kenisha needs her chicken nuggets and calls 911 everyone makes such a fuss!

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2020 10:52 PM

That family has Village of the Damned energy.

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2020 10:59 PM

[QUOTE]I thought the great benefit of being a Mormon was their mutual support. Has she no friends? No family? No church ladies?

She does but they all hate her guts.

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2020 11:07 PM

I'm having a hard time giving a shit about this cultish mother and her brood.

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2020 11:10 PM

Her milk has dried up - that's God telling her to close the shop. Dad has creepy little eyes. The better to not have to look at what he's created.

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2020 11:23 PM

Doesn’t she have a car? Why couldn’t she pile the kids in it and drive to the store herself?

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2020 11:40 PM

That would require actual effort on her part, R62.

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2020 11:43 PM

R11 They wouldn't risk getting shot for a bottle of milk.

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2020 11:45 PM

R62, she doesn’t have enough car seats.

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2020 11:51 PM

The comments at R36 are funny.

“You are one ugly bitch.”

“You are being torn apart on Facebook.”

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2020 11:52 PM

The place they live looks freaking gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2020 11:55 PM

R55 Americans will only get really malicious with people who are already vulnerable or socially marginalized . People like this woman will always get a pass and excuses made for them . As cruel and unforgiving as Brits can be, at least they throw shit equally at everyone. Americans can be profoundly forgiving as long as you fit into the right box.

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2020 12:04 AM

Of course, the most liked comments on Fox are heavily supportive of the mother and the officers. Faux blondes can do no wrong for Faux News teat sucklers.

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2020 4:56 PM

R67, it's pretty to a point. Utah has horrendous air pollution and questionable water safety. The legislature is not very forward thinking when it comes to the environment and a bunch of little kiddos are developing asthma and other respiratory crap.

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2020 5:36 PM

The poor quality of ground water doesn't surprise me at all, but the air pollution does. I drove through Utah a couple of times in the late '80s and early '90s and I recall it being very pristine. ONTH, where I live in California's Central Valley, our air quality has improved drastically since that time period. I used to live about 20 miles from the coastal hills and on a bad air quality day, the smog would be so thick they weren't visible. Now, that never happens. Even during harvest season in this heavily agricultural area. What a difference in state governments.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2020 5:55 PM

The geography of the SLC valley and surrounding areas allows for inversion, which basically traps the air in the valley for an extended period of time, especially in winter. So all the particulates from the refineries, cars, and everything else builds up and hangs around.

Winter time can be really gross, especially when a storm hasn't happened recently. When a storm blows in, it gets rid of the trapped air and the mountains are really lovely to look at. Also, the inversion isn't bad in the summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2020 6:06 PM

R70 "horrendous air pollution ". Now that's interesting, I never would have guessed.

by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2020 6:09 PM

Someone needs to make her get her tubes tied.

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2020 6:12 PM

She reminds me of a Mormon Heidi Montag. And her husband is creepy with crazy eyes a la Spencer Pratt

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2020 6:22 PM

That explains it, R72. Both times I drove through in August. CA's Central Valley also has the inversion issue, but we also have delta breezes which help. Even so, the pollution has improved dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote]I thought the great benefit of being a Mormon was their mutual support. Has she no friends? No family? No church ladies?

Yes, that's a red flag. Why no support from loving family, friends and church remembers? But also she could have done the following:

1. Called the local La Leche League and gotten gallons of frozen breast milk delivered faster than Door Dash. Many generous mother's in their network donate their extra milk to needy families and hospitals so preemies can thrive.

2. Froze her OWN milk. Mother's these days freeze up to a years worth while they are lactating so their babies can still have breast milk for a whole extra year after weening. The health benefits of breast milk vs formula are exponentially superior, and if you can do it for two years all the better. Most 'good' mothers stockpile their breast milk now.

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2020 6:25 PM

Her breast milk dried up because she's anorexic. See R36. She makes fake cookie eater Elizabeth Hammer look fat.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2020 6:28 PM

Can't she just use some heated cow's milk?

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2020 6:39 PM

What's it like when a woman's milk "Dries up?" Does she start dropping chunks in the tyke's mouth?

by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2020 7:02 PM

I bet her tits are drooped to her navel

by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2020 7:06 PM

Sisters from another mister!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2020 8:51 PM

Has CPS checked into that broken leg? No supplies/food in the house? Are these parents fit?

by Anonymousreply 83February 17, 2020 9:31 PM

I don't know what being Mormon has to do with it. But OH, the stupidity! Btw, I agree with R61 about closing shop.

by Anonymousreply 84February 17, 2020 10:49 PM

Oh, for fucks sake, Datalounge! How did we miss out on this woman/thing? Reddit has been on her for over a year. I haven't even begun to go down this Rabbit Hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2020 7:46 AM

Apparently social services HAS been out to visit this thing:

[quote]More rivers of mascara caused by a social worker visit to talk about (according to Shannon) letting her child play shirtless in the snow. Complete with ding-dong front door camera footage of social worker arriving. It’s always a mini-documentary for Shannon, even when she should really put a stop to all social media.

And she drove recklessly with a bunch of teens in her car:

[quote]So now she’s not content putting only her children’s lives in danger. Now she’s running red lights in snowy and windy weather at night (with thick mascara running down her face from hysterically sobbing) with a bunch of teenage girls. Who are saying prayers for safety in her backseat. Where are their parents and why on earth would they let their kids hang out with her?!

How the fuck has she been off our radar for so long!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2020 2:58 PM

But she's all about her kids' safety:

[quote]The same woman who wouldn't take her kids to a mall located near a soup kitchen; the care and safety of her children is her top priority /s

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2020 3:00 PM

Now I feel a bit sorry for her...she seems to need therapy, but then again, she's probably popping Prozac like Tic Tacs.

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2020 6:32 PM

Is she the next Shanann Watts?

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2020 7:37 PM

She seems to rake in money with her blog, apparently? For all we know, she may make more than her husband, so she creates crises to put on her Instagram and keep the cash flowing...

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2020 9:06 PM

She’s the next Andrea Yates, R89.

by Anonymousreply 91February 19, 2020 1:29 PM

We can only HOPE.

by Anonymousreply 92February 19, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote]john16:30 . 🕊In this world you will have trouble,but behold I have over come the world🕊-J.C. :1 A.D.

[quote]by putting my energy in the only person who fully can comprehend where I’ve been; I am whole again 🕊🕊

Her publicity stunt backfired so now it’s back to playing dress-up and crying about her Jesus-level suffering. Also, with a husband named Dallin you would think she’d know that wearing a cross is verboten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 26, 2020 6:30 PM

A comment at the DailyMail:

"Not a fan of her at all nor her husband. She had CPS called on her and she posted it on instagram, she also posted a video tossing away her breastmilk because she didn't have any bottles to put it in and ontop of that she was explaining how her milk was drying up PRIOR to calling the cops for a formula run. She knew her milk supply was decreasing but instead of running to the store she made a story about it on her Instagram. Her husband left her hemorrhaging at home with post partum complications with their newborn, 4 kids and one of them is in a cast to go party with his "boys" in Vegas which you can go see for yourself on his instagram. They have enough money for expensive strollers, Louis Vuitton purses, a 120,000$ G wagon Benz, a trip to Disney with 4 kids staying is a presidential suite but she couldn't go out to get formula. Oh and she also spent 750$ on Disney toys, her priorities are elsewhere. Did I mention she live streamed herself on Instagram calling the police?"

by Anonymousreply 94February 26, 2020 6:45 PM

Couldn't she just open a vein and feed her little cultist that way?

by Anonymousreply 95February 26, 2020 6:55 PM

The officers should have returned with the formula and a surgeon to cut/tie the tubes of the the two of them, male and female.

by Anonymousreply 96February 26, 2020 7:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 26, 2020 7:23 PM

The baby expresses what we’re all feeling right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 26, 2020 7:37 PM

The stupid cunt has never hear of Instacart or Postmates?

I’m not going to bother to read through the thread, but this sounds like a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 99February 26, 2020 7:44 PM

There's no grocery delivery where she lives?

by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2020 7:49 PM

[quote]HER: the story is one of kindness from officers to a mother who had just used her last morsel of breastmilk to her newborn at 2am

Her breast milk comes out in “morsels?

I guess it really WAS drying up.

by Anonymousreply 101February 28, 2020 6:59 AM

Why is she vying to be the next Shanann Watts?

by Anonymousreply 102March 1, 2020 7:20 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 103March 1, 2020 7:49 PM

R11 That will be in Police custody and one or more would probably have been shot to death.

by Anonymousreply 104March 1, 2020 10:20 PM

These people are beasts. Why do they need so many children? Also bitch is just lazy. She must not eat because there's no way her shiftless ass is getting any exercise.

by Anonymousreply 105March 1, 2020 10:54 PM

[quote] I thought Mormons kept three years of (non perishable) food to survive the Apocalypse.

by Anonymousreply 106March 1, 2020 11:10 PM

^^^

Three months

by Anonymousreply 107March 1, 2020 11:10 PM

People in Utah are so friendly and helpful:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 1, 2020 11:19 PM

Three months is the barest of bare minimums. If you don’t have [italic]at least[/italic] a year or thirty in the purpose-built storage wing (with a walk-in safe for your cash hoard) of your mcmansion the Relief Society ladies will tsk-tsk behind your back and wonder what horrible things you’ve done to make Heavenly Father hate you so much.

The sales pitch goes something like, “Start with a few items a week. Keep building! Keep building! Expand it to three months. Now start rotating items out. Use them up! Buy more! Build it to a year. Keep building! Rotate things out! Use them up! Buy more! And don’t forget, grains and beans from Provident Living last for THIRTY YEARS!!”

by Anonymousreply 109March 2, 2020 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!