Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Seeking Questions for 2 Vegas' Town Halls with Candidates

I've been invited to the following and am seeking questions to submit.

Next week, CNN will host two Democratic presidential town halls in anticipation of our First in the West Caucus.

Click here to register for the first town hall, which will take place on Tuesday, February 18th and will feature: Sen. Bernie Sanders Fmr. Mayor Pete Buttigieg Sen. Amy Klobuchar

Click here to register for the second town hall, which will take place on Thursday, February 20th and will feature: Fmr. Vice President Joe Biden Sen. Elizabeth Warren

We look forward to hearing from our potential nominees, and hope to see you

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2020 4:05 AM

To clarify, When responding to the invitation to the Town Hall I was asked to submit 3 questions for each session. Now I'm seeking DL's help in creating the best possible questions.

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2020 3:38 PM

Isn't it about time for The United States to completely pull out of the middle east and to to stop ignoring the atrocities committed by our oil producing allies? How can we make this happen?

Why is The United States spending so much of its budget on defense? Approximately 40% of the money spent world wide on military and defense is spent by The United States. We are the top spender and spend as much as the next seven countries combined. Can we not use our money for better purposes?

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2020 3:45 PM

Mayor Pete, is it true you horse-whipped your African-American housekeeper because she left a pubic hair in the commode? And who is the President of Outer Mongolia?

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2020 3:47 PM

Anybody watching the tongue bath Erin is giving Pete?

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2020 1:35 AM

Erin is usually a major cunt about Pete when she covers him (which is rarely).

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2020 1:39 AM

CNN still fucking that chicken when it comes to Pete and CNN. Mike Bloombergs inclusion in the race and his sucking up the he black vote should make the situation void. Just let people vote and stop fucking asking him the same question he's answered 20 times a day for the past year.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2020 1:40 AM

" When it comes to Pete and the black vote" damn it.r6.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2020 1:45 AM

Pete straight up murdered Trump with this answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 1:53 AM

R8, That's going viral.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 1:55 AM

R8 longer video ... but looking at his face while Burnett is talking about Drumpf and Limbaugh... I don’t want to hear any “he ain’t gay enough” ... you can see the wheels turning, he was warming up for that clap back.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 2:54 AM

oop here’s that clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 2:58 AM

With only day in town, Drag Brunch at Senior Frog's or Australia's Thunder From Down Under?

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2020 3:05 AM

Pete knows if he has to debate Trump it can't be schoolmarm-ish like Hillary. He's going to have the fling the shit right back... better.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2020 3:06 AM

Ask them if they will appoint a Warren Commission type investigation into how Trump could be possibly be elected in the first place; and how it was possible that he couldn’t be removed by the 21st Amendment or impeachment process.

And I’m serious. The man is stupid, mentally ill, probably a drug addict, vindictive, and has no redeeming characteristics. Not a single one. Oh, wait, I’ve heard he’s punctual. So, beside that one.

TY

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2020 3:12 AM

I think your idea of expanding the Supreme Court is a great idea. Would you consider appointing President Obama to the court? He was a constitutional scholar and President.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2020 3:23 AM

Will it be televised, OP? I want to look for you.n

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2020 3:24 AM

Will you pardon Trump or his associates and family members if the justice system finds him guilty of corruption or other crimes?

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2020 3:34 AM

The Klob is such a miserable person tbh. First, in her arrogance she still manages to get the name of the Mexican president wrong and then she tries to give the truly lame ass excuse that she had a busy day that day and that's why she couldn't remember his name in the Telemundo interview. Finally, she tries to take a swipe at Pete that this isn't a "game of jeopardy"..... like who the fuck said it was, Amy? Is that what you think having basic knowledge about the country's neighbor and important ally is? a petty game of jeopardy? This woman needs to go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2020 3:46 AM

Pete was really sexy tonight and I never have thought he was before

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2020 4:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!