Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m going to vote for Elizabeth Warren in the primary

I want Donald Trump to call her “Pocahontas” in the debates and then have her turn around and call him a fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 81March 3, 2020 1:59 PM

I may join you. I'm so sick of all the infighting going on between the followers of Bernie, Bloomberg, and Pete that I think Warren is a nice alternative. Plus, I think it would be the biggest "fuck you" to Trump to see him lose to a female candidate.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2020 8:32 PM

She's too mature to sink to his 4-year-old level of name-calling. The wine-cave b.s. was as low as she'd go. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2020 8:39 PM

I've been following her career for years. I'll be voting for her too.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2020 8:41 PM

I would like to vote for her as I think she’s the best candidate, but I feel my vote would be wasted even in the primary. Of course, the nominee is going to be the nominee no matter who I vote for.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2020 8:45 PM

Trump is so awful...you can't describe him with less than 10 words...he is pure filth but that does not begin to describe him.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 8:57 PM

She is good with one liners, I will give her that.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 9:08 PM

Wow, that would be an absolute dream come true.

Trump: “You can’t beat me, Pocahontas.”

Warren: “Shut your goddamned fat ugly fucking mouth, you retarded, twisted daughterfucker. We’re not giving our country to you. I’m gonna tear your asshole out of your face and shove it up your shitstained asshole before throwing you into the gulag and giving the president of Ukraine the pleasure of deciding how we’ll dispose of you. Your time has come to an end. Your ugly chromosomally challenged monster children have until January 20 to get the FUCK out of dodge or you’ll all going the way of the Romanovs. We’ve got some big systemic change to get done and I’ve had enough distraction from all of you inbred fucks. Good luck, pig. Enjoy life now. You’re gonna have an apple in your ugly mouth hole come November.”

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 10:04 PM

^I approve of this message.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2020 10:04 PM

Warren wouldn't say anything of the kind. Stop jerking off over a political corpse.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2020 10:06 PM

Save us, Lizzie-Wan Kenobi. You’re our only hope.

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2020 3:12 AM

I’d love a Warren presidency!

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2020 3:15 AM

The millionaire and billionaire class REALLY don't want her. For this reason and the fact that I think she has a better shot at winning over Bernie I'm voting for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2020 3:21 AM

R12 More power to you and ALL PROGRESSIVES!

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2020 3:22 AM

I already voted for Pete in Nevada and I’m glad I did

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2020 3:26 AM

Maybe Pocahontas will throw a tomahawk at Trump during the debates and scalp him.

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2020 3:31 AM

A) He will never agree to a debate. Period.

B) I f he did, she'd have plenty of pithy responses prepared.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2020 3:41 AM

Me too OP. I’ve been back and forth and around and around and now back where I started.

Warren 2020!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2020 3:46 AM

Also OP, she is the safest choice as far as true democrat ideals but that can still win.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2020 3:47 AM

The funny thing is that I forgot about her for a second. I pulled myself together after flirting with Bloomberg, and was leaning towards Bernie but then she reminded me why I first chose her.

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2020 3:50 AM

I encourage all of you who want to vote for Warren to do so. We need to continue to cull the field until the only ones left standing are Liz and Bernie.

Together they balance each other out and will be remarkable. I mentioned it nearly a year ago in the thread below. I also included two long conversations between them in that thread.

We need to fight for progress and for the working class, who have been integral in helping these oligarchs amass such wealth.

I believe in Liz and, of course, Bernie.

Don’t let them divide us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2020 3:56 AM

GO LIZ GO!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2020 4:10 AM

Nevada seems like a state that Liz will do well in. Fingers crossed.

She went after EVERYBODY tonight, even giving Amy a good jab. She def won the debate tonight.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2020 4:12 AM

Bernie and Liz. Neither has a chance in the general.

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2020 4:31 AM

I’m still voting for Warren on Super Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2020 4:53 AM

DL and the media are on the same alien planet.

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2020 5:07 AM

[quote] R4: I would like to vote for her as I think she’s the best candidate, but I feel my vote would be wasted even in the primary. Of course, the nominee is going to be the nominee no matter who I vote for.

Your vote is never wasted. The popular vote can be used to deny or reinforce a mandate for the winning party. That’s why I still vote in true-blue Massachusetts. Besides, I like participating in history. It’s a blessing that Trump lost the popular vote last time, or he’d be all the more insufferable now. He’s been such a sore winner, can you imagine how whiny he’ll be as a loser?

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2020 5:26 AM

I’m voting for Bloomberg. I want someone who can outspend Trump and call him a motherfucker while doing it.

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2020 6:46 AM

I loved how Pocahontas ripped into Bloomturd for his atrocious record in the debate. It made my vagina tingle.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2020 6:50 AM

Warren v. Trump is the only debate matchup I’m interested in seeing.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2020 6:52 AM

Frankly, she would probably be the best President since LBJ, perhaps the best since FDR - at least in a governing sense, if not necessarily in a 'inspiring the nation' sense.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2020 6:53 AM

,,,,,She's the #BlueCollarHillary.

We're not quite ready yet . . . . . . . .

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2020 6:54 AM

[italic] Wampum, Firewater, and Free Access to a 24/7 Medicine Man for all Americans everywhere !

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2020 6:58 AM

I'm all for a woman President. I just don't think Elizabeth Warren is it.

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2020 2:43 PM

She got 8% of the vote in Nevada, embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2020 2:48 PM

She's def. my first choice, but I will 'vote blue no matter who' when the time comes. We can't have piece of shit Trump again, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2020 2:50 PM

Pete was not raised in a mansion or a teepee, but am voting Pete next week.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2020 2:57 PM

I don't like her, but I would happily vote for her if she were the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2020 2:59 PM

Maybe we could have gotten this if she had a made herself a stronger contrast to Sanders and an actually electable one.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2020 3:00 PM

I don't like her either. I believe she's sincere and at the same time, despite her homespun bullshit I think she looks down at anybody who doesn't think just exactly like her. She's as a bad as Bernie, just has more discipline about keeping it to herself. I'll vote for her if I have to. She's infinitely better than Trump. But so's Amy.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2020 3:50 PM

Something's in her way... because she's so close to Bernie in platform she should be the safe alternative... and she doesn't seem unhinged like him. So something about her personally is in the way.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2020 3:51 PM

Liz's advisers R40. They are the problem. They've never run a national race and they rely too much on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2020 3:53 PM

I'm in Los Angeles and had a hard time decided on which one...long long story with going back and forth but have decided to go with Biden.

I feel Bloomberg was speaking the absolute truth that if Bernie gets the nod, Trump will be president again...but I guess time will tell...

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2020 3:55 PM

She’s a liar and she always seems like she’s on a high horse. She’s a hypocrite. Every attack she’s waged against other candidates she ends up doing herself. The super PAC thing being the latest. She’s the ultimate “twitter candidate”. Tranny panderer. Stupid policy proposals that no one actually cares about. She’s been a total flop in Iowa, NH and Nevada. She really just isn’t like able. No one wants the policy wonk that reminds you of a mean librarian to be president.

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2020 3:56 PM

Ah, interesting, R42.

I posted here or some other thread that it was interesting to me yesterday and today how the kept referring to the Crowbar in either the past tense or as next most likely to drop out.

For Warren, they were arguing that while she's got the money to fight another day no one, not even the candidate herself, could articulate a state she could win to really reignite the campaign. So her debate performance may just have created a dead cat bounce.

Maybe her goal now is to be Bernie's VP and hope he dies and destroy Bloomberg in the debates... she's the Amy to his Pete.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2020 3:58 PM

She'll be another Hillary the Schoolmarm, and stand there hoping the audience admires how much more dignified she is than him. And lose.

Let's see if she attacks him as relentlessly as she did Bloomberg (who has never grabbed a pussy).

Has she mentioned Trump at all yet? Maybe she includes him in her magical Billionaire Tax that's going to cure all our woes.

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2020 4:03 PM

She's difficult to take after awhile. She's getting too distracted, and her priorities are screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2020 1:56 AM

[quote] I feel Bloomberg was speaking the absolute truth that if Bernie gets the nod, Trump will be president again

Notice that it's the authoritarian, boot-licking, Christian dominionists who will rush to the polls as long as they hear their code words, and the other Americans give "s/he's too female/old/moderate/extreme" reasons for staying home and letting treasonous demented grifters into office?

Elizabeth Warren wrote [italic]All Your Worth[/italic] years before taking office. What did Sanders write and publish to help the populace prior to 2016?

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2020 2:02 AM

It's one thing to challenge your opponents, but when those attacks get personal and vicious, and you don't check the facts, people begin to see you in a different light.

And those people generally don't like what they see.

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2020 3:43 AM

Sanders supporters hate Biden. Biden supporters can’t stand Sanders. Does anyone actually object to Warren? Let’s just compromise and make her the president.

by Anonymousreply 49March 3, 2020 2:33 AM

[quote]Does anyone actually object to Warren?

Have you read this thread? A lot of people can't stand her. I don't get it - I think she's far and away the best candidate - smart, energetic and knows the challenges we're facing far better than either Sanders or Biden.

But a lot of people get distracted by stupid things (Pocahontas, trans, school marm).

by Anonymousreply 50March 3, 2020 2:53 AM

She's eroded some trust. If you chose to trust her fully, R50, fine, but there are legitimates bases to be skeptical about her. The M4A thing to start. She's shifty. That has nothing to do with trans or Pocahontas, although both demonstrate her gift for getting in her own way.

by Anonymousreply 51March 3, 2020 3:11 AM

I'm voting for Warren as well. I think she would call him on all his mistakes and do it in such a way that he'd become really flustered. It would all be focused on his actions and not his personal appearance, but highly effective. I agree that he'd be too frightened of her to debate.

by Anonymousreply 52March 3, 2020 3:25 AM

The thing about Warren, though, is that when she does a takedown it reads like she's showing off. If you don't horsewhip her, and lots don't, she loses for winning. Sorry, she has a style problem, not a substance problem, but the cold, hard fact is in politics style counts too. Some on DL may love her, but the primary results show even Democrats look way elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 53March 3, 2020 3:31 AM

LOL... worship NOT horsewhip!

by Anonymousreply 54March 3, 2020 3:32 AM

Elizabeth won't lower herself. She'll try to reason with him (and lose).

by Anonymousreply 55March 3, 2020 3:40 AM

I voted in my mini Super Tuesday for Bernie...I thought about her but I thought she hadn’t done well enuf yet —SC hadn’t come in yet but when it did I believe it’s going to be Bernie or Biden. Bernie isn’t sold to anyone...I like that.

by Anonymousreply 56March 3, 2020 3:49 AM

Then you must be comfortable with Bernie taking NRA money and voting against the Brady bill. You must be comfortable with Bernie voting to make it difficult for people to sue gun manufacturers. You must be comfortable with Bernie voting against the Magnitsky act. Bernie even voted against the amber alert.

Bernie’s a ConMan.

by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2020 3:54 AM

When did Bernie take nra $?

by Anonymousreply 58March 3, 2020 4:20 AM

Read up on his record the money he took from the NRA. Bernie makes excuses that he’s from a hunting state, but the Brady bill has nothing to do with hunting. Bernie’s full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 59March 3, 2020 4:23 AM

Me too, primary is vote for who I want. General is who I have too.

by Anonymousreply 60March 3, 2020 4:23 AM

R56, you living in fantasy land. He had big money coming in from a pac. He is completely full of shit

by Anonymousreply 61March 3, 2020 4:25 AM

If your primary vote is at the peril of winning the general then it’s not just a simple primary vote. If Trump wins another term he will be appointing another justice. Marriage equality is on the ballot, Roe v. Wade is on the ballot.

by Anonymousreply 62March 3, 2020 4:25 AM

Bernie’s money?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 3, 2020 4:28 AM

^thats just an allegation

by Anonymousreply 64March 3, 2020 4:36 AM

I'm voting Biden so he can call Trump a taffy-pullin' flim-flam man and Trump can call him "senile."

by Anonymousreply 65March 3, 2020 4:40 AM

Bernie is seen as most likely to eat trump in new polls

by Anonymousreply 66March 3, 2020 4:41 AM

We're all wasting our time because Biden will get handed the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 67March 3, 2020 4:42 AM

Totally voting for Warren tomorrow in CA Why? Because it's a democracy, and I think she'd make the best President of any of those running. I think that's my job as a citizen. I respect Bernie. I respect Biden. I am voting for Warren.

by Anonymousreply 68March 3, 2020 4:45 AM

Vote for Bernie! Yay, four more years of Trump!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 3, 2020 4:51 AM

Only in America is intelligence and preparedness a flaw. Christ people are so stupid that someone visibly smarter than them is a threat.

by Anonymousreply 70March 3, 2020 4:53 AM

Warren is a wasted vote in California.

by Anonymousreply 71March 3, 2020 4:55 AM

My top choices are Bernie and Warren. I'll be voting Sanders tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 72March 3, 2020 4:56 AM

She's the only one with a coronavirus plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 3, 2020 4:57 AM

R71 Keep her above 15% so she gets delegates... and so keeps them from both Biden and Bernie. May give her a role at a brokered convention. AND, she would make the best President, hardly a wasted vote.

by Anonymousreply 74March 3, 2020 4:58 AM

R72 a vote for Sanders is a vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 75March 3, 2020 4:59 AM

[quote]Warren is a wasted vote in California.

No vote is wasted. It's your voice, you can use it how you want. If it gets her delegates, she'll wield influence.

by Anonymousreply 76March 3, 2020 5:13 AM

Think strategically about your vote and the election in November.

by Anonymousreply 77March 3, 2020 5:15 AM

She absolutely speedbagged Bloomberg's nuts at the debate. Imagine what she'd do to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 78March 3, 2020 5:17 AM

[quote]a vote for Sanders is a vote for Trump.

this is so annoyingly stupid and wrong

by Anonymousreply 79March 3, 2020 5:17 AM

But true.

by Anonymousreply 80March 3, 2020 5:29 AM

R73 is the first time I've ever read a Warren plan. Holy Christ, cut to the chase campaign. It's idiotic to imagine mere mortals will wade through all that verbiage to understand what she's talking about.

Even on paper no one manages to get in her own way like Liz Warren. No understanding of audience at all.

by Anonymousreply 81March 3, 2020 1:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!