Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Barr Will Be Gone Soon

He's now saying he won't be bullied by Donald Trump or anyone else. He'll resign and claim it was due to Trump's meddling, not his own failures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 21, 2020 10:18 AM

"Mueller? Mueller? Anyone?"

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2020 8:49 PM

He says that as he does Trump's bidding.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2020 8:50 PM

Bitch, please. That fat, old white baby boomer slob has his flabby jowls so far up that other fat, old white baby boomer slob's smelly asshole he doesn't know what day it is.

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2020 8:53 PM

OP he is not resigning.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2020 8:54 PM

He will stay as long as Trump, unless someone can blackmail him.. He will not go, he wants to be head Nazi in this dictatorship.

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2020 8:54 PM

What the fuck got into him today? If he learned a Nancy Reagan smile he'd be up there with Pence.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2020 8:56 PM

What r3 said.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2020 9:05 PM

Not resigning.

Just trying to put lipstick on the pigs.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2020 9:06 PM

I know that R4, but I believe he's laying the groundwork for it. The heat is on him right now and I think he's had all he can take toadying for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2020 9:07 PM

OP he is just trying to look like he's in control because he knows he went too far. The four prosecutors resigning was a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2020 9:22 PM

That was rehearsed more than a summer stock tour of "Irma La Douce".

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2020 9:40 PM

Irma la Douche

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2020 9:43 PM

With extra Chita!

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2020 9:52 PM

You can’t bully someone who’s a willing co-conspirator

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2020 9:53 PM

Oh please. Barr's statement is as phony as Trump's skin color.

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2020 10:00 PM

The resignations and tsunami of criticism have gotten to him and he's lying to protect his "legacy". Don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. If he were sincere, he would have protected his four deputies.

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2020 10:01 PM

Barr knows Trump wants all his fellow felons (charged prior to his watch) to get off easy. That’s why he countermanded the by the book 7 to 9 year sentencing recommendation for Stone.

Barr was counting on his august reputation to convince the judge that there was deep wisdom, not raw coconspirator politics, behind the reduced sentence filing.

Trumps tweet put all that in doubt.

Now the judge has to be asking herself whether she ought to get to the bottom of whether this sudden swerve has more to do with political meddling rather than proper justice.

Barr’s likely been planning to do something similar with Flynn, Manafort and others.

Trump’s stupidly (surprise, surprise) blown his cover.

So now he has to try to put toothpaste back in the tube.

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2020 10:01 PM

Trump demands absolute fealty from his lackeys. He’ll see Barr’s comments as betrayal and Barr will be gone soon.

The scary question - who would Trump replace him with? Trump is crazy and unbridled right now, you didn’t think it could get worse. I give you Attorney General Rudy Giuliani

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2020 10:06 PM

It's all just fuckery. Barr is scum and should go to jail with his orange boss.

by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2020 10:11 PM

Oh please. If you think for a moment this wasn't approved by Trump you're an idiot.

Barr has had many opportunities to end this shit show. He likely knows of numerous other crimes committed. He's in on it.

by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2020 10:12 PM

I think Dump would never have agreed to do this as a ruse. His giant ego would never have allowed Barr to diss him, even if it was fake.

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2020 10:16 PM

Kyrsten Sinema will be upset.

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2020 10:17 PM

Quick question—I see a couple of interviews referenced, one to the NYT and one to ABC News. So he gave several interviews today? Makes me wonder...

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2020 10:19 PM

Love this tweet by Betty Bowers...

[Barr] has a point. It's impossible to execute a criminal conspiracy in secret when one of your co-conspirators keeps blabbing about what you're up to on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2020 10:21 PM

Honestly, I think Bar and Trump will be in office until the day I die.

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2020 10:22 PM

WaPo says the New York bar association is making noises that will make Barr nervous:

"In a rare act of public challenge to the Trump administration, the New York City bar has written a remarkable letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz as well as the chairs and ranking minority-party members of the House and Senate Judiciary committees — Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), Rep. Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.), Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.). The letter begins:

We write to express our deep concerns about the impartial administration of justice in connection with the prosecution of Roger Stone in federal court in Washington, D.C., and to call for immediate investigations by Congress and by the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General. Recent actions by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, a component of the United States Department of Justice, raise serious questions about whether the Department of Justice is making prosecutorial decisions based not on neutral principles but in order to protect President Trump’s supporters and friends. In our criminal justice system, a single standard must apply to all who are accused or convicted of violating the law — unequal treatment based on political influence is to be deplored in all cases but is especially dangerous if it emanates from the presidency....

The state bar is the entity with the real muscle, as it has the power to discipline and ultimately to disbar members. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2020 10:22 PM

Headline : Bar disbars Barr!

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2020 10:33 PM

Please. We canned her ass last year.

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2020 10:46 PM

The out of control lawlessness of Trump and his whole administration is what is going to bring them all down. it's all building to a grand crescendo sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2020 10:52 PM

How can he complain about being bullied when he did exactly what trump wanted by pushing for a reduced sentence for Stone?

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2020 10:57 PM

Please tell me that r29 is typing from January 2017, because I’ve been hearing that crap for nearly 3.5 years. This is corruption in the Justice Department. They are in Trump’s cheap pocket. Congress is powerless with the a chamber under Republican control. So please tell me who is going to bring down the President? We’ve exhausted all of our options, best we can hope for is for the economy to absolutely crater, then enough white people will wake up from this spell to give the Dem a chance.

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2020 11:03 PM

Now there are reports the DOJ is looking at the FBI interviews of Flynn to see if they were handled correctly.

Flynn originally pleaded guilty but now wants to withdraw that plea. Trump is pushing to the DOJ to say it was all the FBIs fault.

by Anonymousreply 32February 14, 2020 5:55 PM

That fat slug isn't going anywhere and neither is the orange fat slug.

by Anonymousreply 33February 14, 2020 6:04 PM

He won't be gone. Not until a Dem is elected and replaces him. This fake outrage is laughable. He certainly is no actor. I would like to have heard the conversation he had with Trump before going public with his faux outrage. "Don't worry, boss. I'm just doing this to make us both look good. You go right on being you."

by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2020 6:29 PM

Now he's meddling with the Flynn prosecution. He's not resigning- he's perverting the law for wanna be dictator who he thinks should be a dictator.

by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2020 6:36 PM

R35 Shit! You're kidding! Flynn? I assume Manafort will be next. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2020 6:39 PM

😂 OP fell for the scam.

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2020 6:42 PM

I still think it will boomerang. Trump will get cranky about it even if he was in on the scam.

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2020 6:46 PM

R38 Please finish the thought. What do you think Trump will do when he becomes cranky?

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2020 6:51 PM

Hey bitchy for a bit. Call Barr fat or something.

by Anonymousreply 40February 14, 2020 6:52 PM

*get bitchy

by Anonymousreply 41February 14, 2020 6:52 PM

R40 No, we only call women 'fat' -- men get a pass. And don't call me Mary! It's a fact DL has a strong bias.

by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2020 6:55 PM

I predict Susan Collins will be making a statement soon saying how concerned she is about all of this.

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2020 6:59 PM

Keep hope alive, R38. Is that what Rachel Maddow was peddling when the story broke? Was “Barr in hot water” on MSNBC all day yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2020 6:59 PM

You'll know if and when Barr is on his way out when Il Douche starts tweeting shit about him.

by Anonymousreply 45February 14, 2020 7:07 PM

As predicted

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2020 8:41 PM

Federal Judges call emergency meeting over Trump/Barr meddling in Stone case. The noose is tightening more and more around Barr's neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2020 6:23 PM

Trump is hand in ass with Barr. He’s not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2020 7:48 PM

If Barr figures out that this debacle is going to fuck up his future prospects he'll dump Trump in a flash. And I believe it is rapidly getting to that point.

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2020 7:54 PM

Naw they’re all in. They’ve seen the future and they see trump winning.

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2020 8:39 PM

The only thing Barr is going to do is smirk.

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2020 9:23 PM

I don't think I've seen anything about the judge's meeting. Has anything leakedex from there that I've missed?

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2020 12:58 PM

This soulless fuck isn't going anywhere unless Trump gets thrown out.

by Anonymousreply 53February 21, 2020 5:03 AM

Barr has no issues about his future plans. He said “we all die” or something like that when confirmed. He is going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 54February 21, 2020 6:56 AM

Barr is a fucking liar. Trump is a fucking liar. The whole fucking situation is gross and disgusting. Die motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 55February 21, 2020 8:35 AM

[quote]Barr has no issues about his future plans. He said “we all die” or something like that when confirmed. He is going nowhere.

Can you imagine having no concern about the legacy you will leave your grandchildren or family?

by Anonymousreply 56February 21, 2020 9:01 AM

R56 don’t worry he is giving them a ton of dirty money.

by Anonymousreply 57February 21, 2020 10:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!