Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna's plastic surgeon needs to be charged criminally

Terrifying.

Jesus, M, didn't you watch the Oscars? You need to get Jane Fonda's surgeon.

Can this shit be reversed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228February 19, 2020 9:00 PM

She's been replaced.

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2020 3:42 AM

Stop the insanity!

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2020 3:46 AM

She is just promoting her new single.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2020 3:47 AM

She’s turning Oriental.

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2020 3:50 AM

I think she’s turning Japanese, I think she’s turning Japanese, I really think so.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2020 3:51 AM

I'm sorry but I legit thought this was an Asian woman at first. A pretty Asian woman.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2020 3:55 AM

She's doing drugs because of the ageism. Drake threw up on stage after she kissed him. People are so mean to her.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2020 3:57 AM

Are we certain that isn't Miley Cyrus?

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2020 3:59 AM

Yoko looks fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2020 4:08 AM

Who IS Jane Fonda’s surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2020 4:12 AM

Has she been quarantined yet?

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2020 4:14 AM

She actually looks like Faye.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2020 4:17 AM

Poor thing is trying so hard…the thirst is real.

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2020 4:24 AM

She looks a lot like Toni Basil, who looks great at age 76.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2020 4:25 AM

A few more pounds and she looks like Boy George.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2020 5:24 AM

Her face looks like a queef exploding out of a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2020 5:28 AM

Her poor children. What a psycho this stinky woman from detroit is.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2020 5:35 AM

You're as young as you look!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2020 5:36 AM

I love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2020 5:40 AM

Sum Ting Wong!

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2020 5:42 AM

OP did YOU watch the Oscars? Either you need your prescription checked or you should watch it again, this time with your coke-bottle glasses on. Fonda's face was just as filled with RUBBER as Madonna's. When she turned to the side, her rounded "cheeks" were quite flat -- as they always are when someone is so desperate and foolish to have synthetics injected into their face.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2020 5:45 AM

Sigourney Weaver, age 70, looked fantastic the other night. Fonda, who is only 12 year older, looked like the road company of Night at the Wax Museum.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2020 5:47 AM

Jane Fonda's unconvincing plastic surgery does not excuse, nor should it distract from, Madonna's truly nightmarish plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2020 5:53 AM

Remember also that Jane Fonda is more than twenty years older than Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2020 5:53 AM

True R23, Madonna looks ridiculous. I'm just confounded that anyone would think Fonda looked great. Maybe if you took a quick look, and then looked away, but not if one watched her entire appearance. And that was with great lighting and no closeups...

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2020 5:59 AM

Why do people keep saying that the work Jane Fonda had done is great? She looks very catlike. Like a lighter version of Melanie Griffith. Cassandra Peterson/Elvira, Cher, Bernadette Peters, Mamie Van Doren and the aforementioned Toni Basil all had excellent work done.

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2020 6:16 AM

Dex, because it looked great, for about a month or so.

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2020 6:23 AM

This is even scarier, she looks legitimately ill. Is it steroids plus plastic surgery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2020 7:54 AM

R28 I know it's one of her employees kids and all, but a Madonna concert is one of the last places you'd take a child. Why would you expose a child to an old oversexualized foul mouthed broad who drinks heavily in between each song?

by Anonymousreply 29February 12, 2020 8:01 AM

she must be ill and is on meds, no one would want to look that way..

by Anonymousreply 30February 12, 2020 8:16 AM

ive seen a lot of plastic surgery victims, if u enlarge that first jap pic of her, u can see the stretch marks by her ear. bad surgery omg

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2020 8:18 AM

She adopted the patch to hide one eye that was hideously done....sad

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2020 8:19 AM

Word is she is terribly depressed at the failure of this tour and the album.

She is not well.

by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2020 8:23 AM

There are enough photos of her without the patch that I think we can rule out the theory that it's because of botched plastic surgery on one eye. That said, her eyes just in general are far too overworked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2020 8:41 AM

The best old-aged face one can buy is that of Catherine Deneuve or maybe Kylie Minogue.

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2020 8:45 AM

I've obviously chosen my face over my derrière.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 12, 2020 9:32 AM

I think a big part of the problem is that these women and men spend their lives looking at themselves close up in magnifying mirrors, and plastered in thick stage makeup, and if they see any kind of wrinkle or line appear, they freak out because it looks 100 times larger than life. And so they have things squirted into their faces to fill them out so that their skin looks smooth, and that makes them think they look unweathered. They see themselves in extreme close up all the time and rarely get an objective view from another person’s distance. I say this because I’m in my early 40s now and I see horrors up close in mirrors, but then I see myself from a distance in photos and not that long ago I realized, OK, I am a pretty average looking middle-aged guy. Not a beauty. But also not freaky looking and not monstrous looking—and I’d be both if I tried to overcome the “horrors” with technological interventions. I do have pretty severe acne scarring that was helped a lot with laser resurfacing in my 20s and 30s (but not enough to keep me from being self-conscious). I had a very small amount of a filler called Belotero that a doctor said is good for my type of scarring injected several years ago, only about half a syringe used among both cheeks because I didn’t want to look like I had filler. Various people commented on how good my skin looked...I had to have portraits taken for work during that time and I was and I remain weirded out by the pictures because there’s just something “off” about the subtle way the filler changed the structure of my face and I let it wear off and haven’t thought about doing it since.

Fillers and Botox can make people look “refreshed” at a certain transitional midlife age, but as time marches on and more is used and faces expand and their shapes change to accommodate all the medical goo, shit always gets very weird looking. I’ve said this here before, but vain/self-conscious people who feel desperate to fight looking older really should invest in and risk an old-fashioned, horrific facelift process rather than a non-surgical facelift that will leave them looking like an accident victim. People who think Jane Fonda looks ‘ageless’ are responding to her having her skin peeled off, stretched put and reattached via surgical facelift. People who think Madonna looks like a horror show are responding to the natural aging of Italian ethnic appearance combined with cuttingm around her eyes and mouth, lasers, microneedling, botulism toxin and tons of hyaluronic acid injections. Understanding that we can’t look 25 at age 60 anymore than we can look five at 25, even with “good doctors,” is a decent reality check for people who can’t bear not to look like their young selves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 12, 2020 10:04 AM

My God. What happened to her cheeks? It looks like cortisone moon face. How sad.

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2020 10:08 AM

[R8] that was my first thought.

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2020 10:14 AM

That’s too bad.

Again, I’m very glad to be a nobody of no consequence, as I age.

Jane Fonda looks a fright, too.

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2020 10:20 AM

She used to go to the Baron of botox Fredric Brandt so there you go. (there is new podcast about him that is super interesting)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2020 10:27 AM

You can keep your face OR keep your body, you cannot keep both.

The Wrong Side of 60

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2020 10:27 AM

Her ears are huge!

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2020 10:32 AM

Florence Pugh at 60

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2020 10:35 AM

Florence Pugh at 60

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2020 10:35 AM

[quote]Jesus, m, didn't you watch the Oscars? You need to get Jane Fonda's surgeon.

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2020 11:00 AM

I'll bet she has grandma breath.

by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2020 11:06 AM

She's posing next to that Man Ray work because she thinks she looks like Dora Maar. Thankfully, she's too old to bankroll herself a starring role in a Maar biopic.

by Anonymousreply 48February 12, 2020 11:10 AM

I think she's turning Japanese

I really think so

by Anonymousreply 49February 12, 2020 11:47 AM

Jane Fonda still exercises. wasn't madonna an exercise fanatic back in the day? I thought Portugal food was considered mediterranean and healthy. what has made her so puffy and pudgy?

by Anonymousreply 50February 12, 2020 11:56 AM

Madge looks worse than ex gal pal Sandy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 12, 2020 12:02 PM

[quote] You can keep your face OR keep your body, you cannot keep both.

She lost both, dear. She’s a fat fuck now with a fake ass.

by Anonymousreply 52February 12, 2020 12:05 PM

Madonna used to drag older women’s looks when she was young. “Have you seen her lately?” Now old age karma has bukakked all over face.

by Anonymousreply 53February 12, 2020 12:05 PM

And yet over a thousand fans have responded positively to that picture of her. Delusional.

by Anonymousreply 54February 12, 2020 12:11 PM

Why don't they just grow old naturally like Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 12, 2020 12:36 PM

Interesting note about Madonna’s former dermatologist, Dr. Fredric Brandt, who committed suicide five years ago. I produced Dr. Brandt’s radio show at SiriusXM for two years. He was an absolutely lovely man. He knew I loved Madonna. He used to show me their text message exchanges. He would regale me with stories about how he’d sing her songs to her as he was injected her and she’d sing along with him. He brought me to the MDNA tour, where we sat next to her children. I tried so hard to get him to have her as a guest on his show... but she never did it. But it was amazing seeing their text exchanges (I also got a glimpse of her email address and phone number!).

by Anonymousreply 56February 12, 2020 12:44 PM

Zzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 57February 12, 2020 12:52 PM

What was the tone of her messages to him, R56?

by Anonymousreply 58February 12, 2020 12:53 PM

Tone deaf, of course.

by Anonymousreply 59February 12, 2020 12:58 PM

R56 i listened to the recent podcast Baron of Botox and the dr had lots of famous client friends but none of them would acknowledge him in public or show up at his parties. He was apparently pretty sad about that.

by Anonymousreply 60February 12, 2020 1:08 PM

She's auditioning for "Parasite II - Electric Boogaloo."

by Anonymousreply 61February 12, 2020 1:12 PM

She looks like she's a coronavirus super spreader!

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2020 1:36 PM

Can we have Barry Manilow‘s plastic surgeon charged with a hate crime?

by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2020 1:36 PM

She looks like an Asian Kate Winslet in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2020 1:42 PM

Is madonna on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 65February 12, 2020 1:54 PM

I also used to know Brandt. He was such a jovial and kind man. Always making jokes and not an evil bone in his body. It truly shocked me when he committed suicide. I had no idea that he must have been suffering in silence. He knew that he looked funny and used to joke about it, but he was a genius and had a huge heart. Perhaps his death greatly affected Madonna. I have heard that she is a bad alcoholic now and has a pill issue. It’s almost like it happened overnight. She was fit and very attractive and together and then just fell apart into a bloated misshapen angry mess in a period of months.

by Anonymousreply 66February 12, 2020 1:54 PM

I’m getting Dunaway vibes from that pic.

That’s a step up from what I usually think of - that fucking puppet doll from Saw.

by Anonymousreply 67February 12, 2020 1:57 PM

R66 that is really sad. I haven't been a fan in forever, but I wouldn't wish that on anybody, especially at her age. Hope she's able to get help before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 68February 12, 2020 2:06 PM

Well, she built her career on artifice and theatricality all these years so I guess she can't just turn on a dime in her sixties and become natural and real. One of the drawbacks of all the surgery and injections is you lose your real face forever.

by Anonymousreply 69February 12, 2020 2:19 PM

R26, Cher's had excellent work done?? By excellent do you mean a slightly less mottled Pete Burns? XD Jane Fonda at 82 looks much better than Madonna, Cher and the rest of the under 80 rubber face league.

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2020 2:29 PM

[quote]He knew that he looked funny and used to joke about it

Curious. Lili Anolik made it sound like he never joked about it at all, and was upset if anyone suggested he looked funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 12, 2020 2:42 PM

This is the Madonna I prefer to remember...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2020 3:05 PM

You don't get it, OP.

She's already planning her next (undoubtedly sold-out) tour! The theme is "I Think I'm Turning Japanese".

by Anonymousreply 73February 12, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote]I have heard that she is a bad alcoholic now and has a pill issue.

Just like her idol Dietrich.

by Anonymousreply 74February 12, 2020 3:08 PM

R73 Wow, no one has made that joke yet.

by Anonymousreply 75February 12, 2020 3:17 PM

I have to admit I'm shocked that Madonna may have a pill and alcohol issue. I was always struck by how in control of herself she was. When other celebrities of her era were falling left and right with addiction issues, she hit the gym and seemed addicted to being in perfect shape. Age and her looming mortality have hit her hard. I thought she was made of sterner stuff.

by Anonymousreply 76February 12, 2020 3:26 PM

Madonna was famous for exercise and fitness and staying away from drugs, unlike nearly all of her contemporaries. It is odd that apparently she's now a drinker.

by Anonymousreply 77February 12, 2020 3:55 PM

[quote]she hit the gym and seemed addicted to being in perfect shape.

So did Olivia Newton-John and she's been battling cancer since the 1990s; now she smokes weed to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 78February 12, 2020 3:59 PM

Olivia is terminal. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 79February 12, 2020 3:59 PM

That is both hilarious and tragic that Madonna would be singing to her own songs while getting injections.

by Anonymousreply 80February 12, 2020 4:04 PM

It's bizarre to me when people get surgery to improve their looks/defy the aging process and end up looking a lot worse than if they had just aged gracefully. It's a lot of money and effort to go to, only to end up looking worse. You'd think that it wouldn't happen anymore but I guess like someone above mentioned it's kind of a slippery slope and once you start down that road you have to keep escalating.

by Anonymousreply 81February 12, 2020 4:15 PM

R77, it is interesting. There is a phenomenon, and I can’t remember the title of the book that explores it. It’s about women just like Madonna, and how they keep it together for ages and then turn to alcohol in their later years. Maybe I’ll find it and post it. It’s like a surrender of sorts. I’ve seen it myself. Very interesting. And sad.

by Anonymousreply 82February 12, 2020 4:23 PM

I don't think it's that weird, honestly. She replaced a compulsion for fitness, etc. with a different compulsion. But it's all addictive behavior.

by Anonymousreply 83February 12, 2020 4:27 PM

Madonna is a dancer. She's likely to have more physical pain in old age than the average person. She may be due a hip replacement, knee replacement etc.

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2020 4:41 PM

Based on the photos, she is in danger of getting lost in the Wildenstein....

by Anonymousreply 85February 12, 2020 4:46 PM

Creepy. She would like Man Ray.

by Anonymousreply 86February 12, 2020 4:53 PM

R58 mostly just normal back and forth. Madonna left some jewelry at his office, and was sending her assistant to pick it up. Madonna talking about auditioning dancers for what would be the MDNA tour. Madonna inviting him to an art show in Miami (Dr. Brandt, like Madonna, was an avid art collector). It was kinda fascinating to read the mundane stuff going on in her exchanges with him.

Was interesting to see Madonna’s email address wasn’t something you’d expect like luckystarmadonna@aol.com LOL

by Anonymousreply 87February 12, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote]She may be due a hip replacement, knee replacement etc.

What she really needs is a face replacement.

by Anonymousreply 88February 12, 2020 6:06 PM

[quote] Madonna is a dancer.

Uh, she can’t dance. She literally bombed out of school for it.

by Anonymousreply 89February 12, 2020 6:28 PM

She may not have been doing drugs, she instead got caught up in a creepy cult. She’s always been a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 90February 12, 2020 6:29 PM

[quote]She's doing drugs because of the ageism. Drake threw up on stage after she kissed him. People are so mean to her.

That is because Drake likes them young...very young. The dick is a ephebophile. Drake is stone-cold ugly.

by Anonymousreply 91February 12, 2020 6:32 PM

Drake is a disgusting poser. Not cute at all and total geek. I love that Madonna looks like this. Vile bitch. haha.

by Anonymousreply 92February 12, 2020 6:33 PM

I thought Drake was gay.

by Anonymousreply 93February 12, 2020 6:38 PM

R6 me too, I honestly had no clue who that was. I thought it was just some generic Asian woman. That’s M, OMG and WTF for reelz.

by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2020 7:42 PM

Didn't Guy Ritchie publicly refer to her as a granny over 10 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2020 8:15 PM

He's not looking so hot himself these days.

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2020 8:19 PM

She finally got the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 97February 13, 2020 12:13 AM

Can we even begin to imagine what she'll look like at 65? 70? 75?

by Anonymousreply 98February 13, 2020 12:15 AM

Her sister gives an indication of what she might look like if she'd left her face alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 13, 2020 12:31 AM

She would be just a regular dark haired basic old italian lady from Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 100February 13, 2020 12:35 AM

Without her ‘procedures’, she would end up looking just like the older version of her character in a League of their own.

by Anonymousreply 101February 13, 2020 12:41 AM

She's Asian now?!

by Anonymousreply 102February 13, 2020 12:51 AM

You know, her sister doesn't look that bad. Better hair, some make-up and a smile, and she'd be nice looking. 50s something, but not a hideous freak.

by Anonymousreply 103February 13, 2020 12:52 AM

Madonna's other sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 13, 2020 1:03 AM

Madonna's other sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 13, 2020 1:03 AM

Is her other sister twins?

by Anonymousreply 106February 13, 2020 1:04 AM

No, none of Madonna's siblings are twins.

by Anonymousreply 107February 13, 2020 1:07 AM

She’s going to be in Mae West territory very soon.

by Anonymousreply 108February 13, 2020 1:08 AM

R108 She's there and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 109February 13, 2020 1:10 AM

She's already IN Mae West territory. I always knew Madonna would turn into the late-period Mae West, I just didn't think it would happen when she was only in her 50s.

by Anonymousreply 110February 13, 2020 1:11 AM

Does her homeless brother still live under that bridge?

by Anonymousreply 111February 13, 2020 1:12 AM

When can we expect the Sextette remake?

by Anonymousreply 112February 13, 2020 1:15 AM

If she was smart, she'd go the Ruth Gordon route and play a creepy old lady in a horror film or an old woman who has a romance with a much, much younger screwed up dude.

by Anonymousreply 113February 13, 2020 1:26 AM

^ She should remake one of the "Hag Horror" films

by Anonymousreply 114February 13, 2020 1:29 AM

You guys are mean. I think Yoko looks great in that picture!

by Anonymousreply 115February 13, 2020 1:31 AM

R113 SUNSET BOULEVARD

by Anonymousreply 116February 13, 2020 1:55 AM

Her other sister looks fantastic. Madge really fucked up. She could have done some judicious fillers and Botox, but she lost her mind and now does look like Brandt's ghost. I wonder if it was a narcissistic collapse.

by Anonymousreply 117February 13, 2020 2:12 AM

I can't for the life of me imagine what it must be like to be in her orbit. The tell-alls after her demise are going to be next level whacko.

by Anonymousreply 118February 13, 2020 2:13 AM

She looks Asian.

Still a cunt tho.

by Anonymousreply 119February 13, 2020 2:17 AM

Madonna?

Bitches, that's me in drag make-up.

by Anonymousreply 120February 13, 2020 2:22 AM

The other issue I wonder about is the insistence that transgender women be allowed to use the girls' locker rooms. It's all about them and how uncomfortable they feel being forced to use a boys' locker room. What about the girls feeling forced to share with a trans girl? If I had a daughter and she was uncomfortable being forced to share with a trans girl, I'd be furious. Why is it always about how the trans kids feel? What about the other kids? Do their feelings not count?

by Anonymousreply 121February 13, 2020 2:24 AM

Omg she looks disgusting. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 122February 13, 2020 2:25 AM

Ack-obvs wrong thread above.

by Anonymousreply 123February 13, 2020 2:28 AM

Ugly dyke.

by Anonymousreply 124February 13, 2020 9:23 AM

Cher, Janet, Barbra all knew when to stop. Madonna’s face is pulled to the back of her skull.

by Anonymousreply 125February 13, 2020 9:24 AM

1-800-BAD-WORK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 13, 2020 9:56 AM

Well Priscilla had a lawsuit. Her doctor was putting toxic substances in her. She knows her face is damaged.

by Anonymousreply 127February 13, 2020 11:17 AM

Even though she had a lot of work done by then she looked great about ten years ago. That’s when she had the first round of cheek fillers or implants and made the cover of the New Yorker. She still looked amazing just a bit fuller. I’m not sure what has happened to her or if it’s actually alcohol and drugs that are causing excess bloating and impairing her decision making when it comes to her facial surgeries. It’s such a huge change. She didn’t need all of this work and she just keeps going. It ages her.

by Anonymousreply 128February 13, 2020 11:20 AM

It was only recently that she started looking bad, the Billboard awards at the end of 2016 are when I first noticed it. But she was already using a cane in 2014 and I suspect that's when the physical ailments started to take their toll. Meds and pain can mess with your looks like nobody's business, and if she's struggling emotionally with not being able to move without a lot of pain, that's going to cause her to make bad decisions to try to counteract the effects of aging and pain on her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 13, 2020 11:57 AM

Imagine what terrible shape her hair is in after all the years of bleach, extensions, and wigs.

by Anonymousreply 130February 13, 2020 2:06 PM

Sharon Stone and Michelle Pfeiffer are exactly the same age as Madonna and they look fantastic. They knew how to get the right amount of work done and then leave everything alone.

by Anonymousreply 131February 13, 2020 2:22 PM

That's what's mystifying, R131. Madonna must have off the charts body dysmorphia to have let this happen. Again, I would love to hear from the people in her entourage. It must feel like they live in the land beyond the looking glass.

by Anonymousreply 132February 13, 2020 3:01 PM

If her incompetent, suicided dermatologist Frederic Brandt has had a traditional facelift back in 2002 when he needed it, he wouldn’t have offed himself in 2015.

Look at those jowels!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 13, 2020 3:18 PM

She looks like one of those Asian billionaire human trafficker women. The ones that act fabulous and go to art auctions but their fortune was made smuggling people into Western countries.

Madonna looks bad now because she was nothing much to look at before. She was never a beauty. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 134February 13, 2020 5:05 PM

I am beginning to get end-of-life Elvis vibes from her. They used to trundle him out in Vegas, all 350 lbs of him, and sit him at a piano . He would huff and puff and desperately try to get through his act when it was clear he was no longer up to it. Its coming to that with her. Life Elvis, she is surrounded by yes people who will not and cannot tell her what a fool she is making of herself. This isnt going to end well. Elvis's fan base at the end consisted of middle aged fraus. Madonna's fan base consists of sad , delusional middle aged gay men.

by Anonymousreply 135February 13, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote]She looks like one of those Asian billionaire human trafficker women. The ones that act fabulous and go to art auctions but their fortune was made smuggling people into Western countries.

SVU just did an episode about that!

by Anonymousreply 136February 13, 2020 6:12 PM

One more facelift on this one and she'll have a beard.

by Anonymousreply 137February 13, 2020 6:42 PM

One more facelift and she'll get back her long lost unibrow.

by Anonymousreply 138February 13, 2020 6:45 PM

She looks fantastic for an 80 year-old Chinese woman.

by Anonymousreply 139February 13, 2020 6:48 PM

Madonna in 2008.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2020 6:50 PM

The eye bags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2020 6:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2020 6:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 13, 2020 6:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2020 6:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 13, 2020 6:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 13, 2020 6:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 13, 2020 6:55 PM

When it comes to getting work and fillers, you HAVE to know when to leave well enough alone. If you don't you'll end up looking like an extraterrestrial. Nothing will make you look 25 again, you'll just look frightening.

by Anonymousreply 148February 13, 2020 6:59 PM

From "Madam X" to "Madame Butterfly's Grandmother."

by Anonymousreply 149February 13, 2020 7:01 PM

It really makes me sad to see what Madonna's become.

by Anonymousreply 150February 13, 2020 7:02 PM

You can tell from the way someone looks if they have friends. Courtney Cox had some friends to tell her to stop. Unfortunately Madonna does not.

by Anonymousreply 151February 13, 2020 7:13 PM

She posted this herself to sell her shitty face cream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 13, 2020 7:54 PM

Didn't Courtney Cox publicly admit that she went overboard?

by Anonymousreply 153February 13, 2020 8:03 PM

And one of the comment R152 is "Amanda Lepore".

by Anonymousreply 154February 13, 2020 8:15 PM

It’s like she picked up where Michael Jackson left off, in terms of both plastic surgery disasters and mental health.

by Anonymousreply 155February 13, 2020 8:58 PM

Madonna is the prime example of how having too much money and time on your hands can be detrimental to your looks. A person like that live in a cloistered world where all they need to care about and focus on are their looks. Couple that with money for endless procedures and surgeries that never seem to be enough, then you have a recipe for disaster.

She and Lauren Sanchez are vying for the worst face today of all the female public figures. The kind of faces capable of scaring children. I don’t know if Madonna thinks she looks good. Maybe she’s aware that she looks like a freak, but better a freak than badly aging star. At least people are talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 156February 13, 2020 10:05 PM

R154 What an insult to Amanda Lepore.

Madonna's hairline is receding terribly from all of the decades of abuse she's put her hair through.

by Anonymousreply 157February 13, 2020 11:36 PM

The person who posted that photo hates Madonna. If she posted it herself thinking she looks great, she is psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 158February 14, 2020 6:57 AM

madge is ill, be nice, she on strong meds...…

allegedly

by Anonymousreply 159February 14, 2020 10:00 AM

What a sad old harpy. The other day I ran into an elderlez I know who is extremely involved in community affairs in my neighborhood. She is fat and wrinkled with white hair. She’s a straight-shooter and everyone loves her. Then I think about the madness and emptiness of Madonna’s existence.

She’d never believe that some old-looking fat woman could be so happy and loved.

by Anonymousreply 160February 14, 2020 4:31 PM

The poor old fool actually thinks she’s found true love THIS time!😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 15, 2020 4:27 AM

I just barfed.

by Anonymousreply 162February 15, 2020 4:30 AM

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 163February 15, 2020 4:37 AM

OMFG, that's REALLY embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 164February 15, 2020 4:41 AM

LMAO! Imagine being in your damn 60’s and drawing hearts in the sand for a 25 year old boyfriend on your payroll. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 165February 15, 2020 4:54 AM

I can't believe the confident Madonna of the '80s and '90s has turned into THIS. It's so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 166February 15, 2020 4:57 AM

r166 it's so sad. She is nothing like the Madonna we used to love.

by Anonymousreply 167February 15, 2020 5:50 AM

Jonathan Pryce was the best singer in [italic]Evita[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 168February 15, 2020 6:00 AM

When she started trashing 20-something Gaga non-stop for over a year, you knew she lost her damn mind. She turned exactly into one of detractors in the 80s and 90s. Madonna was threatened publicly but some young girl for the first time - and for those of you who don’t know, what it was really over was Gaga not agreeing to duet with Madonna or appear on stage with her. Madge spent the entire 2000s having young pop tarts kiss her ass and suddenly this new chick tells her to go fuck herself. Her ego was badly damaged and she’s never recovered. Even Guy Ritchie dumping her and moving on drove her nuts. Now she’s buying children and boyfriends to love her. It’s very depressing to see.

by Anonymousreply 169February 15, 2020 7:01 AM

Was trying to think of what OP's photo reminded me of and then it occurred to me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 15, 2020 9:23 AM

Madonna’s face looks like a marshmallow put in the microwave for ten seconds

by Anonymousreply 171February 15, 2020 1:09 PM

her and Angelina, adopting kids, seems like they want the image of do gooder, while in pvt theyr mean biatch mommys.

I don't git it.

brad pitt who gave angie 9 mill over 3 yrs, was bad mouthed to fuk by that wife, damn her

by Anonymousreply 172February 15, 2020 2:45 PM

Hung out with her backup dancer on Feb 14, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 15, 2020 3:00 PM

The worst features on Madge’s face are not related to her surgeries. It’s the overuse of fillers especially in the mid face area. Too much fillers under the eyes and to fill in nasolabial lines. What that does is it puffs up the mid face region, pushes up against lower eyes, causing the feline look more so than botox lifting the upper outer corners of eyes.

by Anonymousreply 174February 15, 2020 3:27 PM

R173 Those rose tinted sunglasses look dated.

by Anonymousreply 175February 15, 2020 6:43 PM

She actually looks really considering it’s a candid photo

by Anonymousreply 176February 15, 2020 6:56 PM

Sorry, she looks good in R173. She does!

Not a fan either. Not remotely.

Live To Tell. And it ends there.

(I like her MDNA Rose Mist!)

by Anonymousreply 177February 15, 2020 7:01 PM

[quote] Sorry, she looks good in [R173]. She does!

NO SHE DOESN’T!

Her face is pulled tighter than a drum. It’s disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 178February 15, 2020 7:13 PM

[quote] (I like her MDNA Rose Mist!

Madge, get the fuck off DL!

by Anonymousreply 179February 15, 2020 7:13 PM

R173 - so basically she just looks bad in candids she posts on insta, because in this candid she looks pretty fucking good...a shot she had no control over, bad lighting, etc...

by Anonymousreply 180February 15, 2020 7:24 PM

I'm more reminded of Martha Raye and Mark Harris @ R173.

by Anonymousreply 181February 15, 2020 7:50 PM

Fuck you all! Her Rose Mist is a DELIGHT in my life.

She really does look good in that ONE photo. With a flash bulb??? She looks good!!

The other pictures I have seen lately? YES, a HORROR show

by Anonymousreply 182February 15, 2020 8:00 PM

She doesn’t look good. She looks freakish.

by Anonymousreply 183February 15, 2020 8:02 PM

Can the Rose Mist Troll kindly fuck off???

by Anonymousreply 184February 15, 2020 9:48 PM

Lick the rose mist off of my PUSSY, R184.

I stand by that in ONE PICTURE, she looks ALRIGHT.

(The MDNA pic on Instagram was a HORROR- a true freak show)

I'm no Madonna fan.

In that picture (with a FLASH no less, at night) she could look WORSE

by Anonymousreply 185February 15, 2020 9:50 PM

I think r185 is really Madonna!!

by Anonymousreply 186February 15, 2020 10:03 PM

DUDE! I said in ONE PICTURE, she looked OKAY!!!!

JUST ONE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 187February 15, 2020 10:05 PM

She looks quite Oriental. It’s an odd look on her.

by Anonymousreply 188February 15, 2020 10:54 PM

Madonna was never considered a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 189February 15, 2020 10:55 PM

She was beautiful in the 1980's with her original face.

by Anonymousreply 190February 16, 2020 12:10 AM

r128, I do not think Madonna was ever on the cover of "The New Yorker."

by Anonymousreply 191February 16, 2020 12:36 AM

When the poors can afford plastic surgery and this look is normalized, everyone will think she looked great during this period.

by Anonymousreply 192February 16, 2020 2:10 AM

This was 10 faces ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 16, 2020 2:41 AM

One of those snarky gossip blogs (I forget which one) once referred to her as “the asian crypt keeper” and that was like 10 years ago!

by Anonymousreply 194February 16, 2020 2:02 PM

Fart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 17, 2020 2:23 PM

R195 Does she have diarrhea?

by Anonymousreply 196February 17, 2020 4:13 PM

It honestly doesn’t just look like poorly done mid face fillers to me but possible alcohol or drug bloat and definitely a steroid like prednisone. Not sure why she doesn’t say anything? I would if everyone was talking about my appearance.

by Anonymousreply 197February 17, 2020 6:10 PM

R197, When I saw that picture of her walking with cane, I did notice the facial bloat and immediately thought prednisone. She must be in extreme pain, but does not want to admit that she is old and her dance-pop career is at its end.

by Anonymousreply 198February 17, 2020 6:16 PM

Channeling Peggy Lee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 17, 2020 6:20 PM

She simply looks gross and dirty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 17, 2020 6:30 PM

I especially hate the eye patch and heavy, complicated costumes. What's with the eye patch, anyway? It looks so uncomfortable and stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 17, 2020 6:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202February 17, 2020 6:34 PM

Latest Madame X Tour behind the scenes video on Twitter has her backstage doing the final costume change. Half a dozen people are working on her at once and she's impatient and keeps telling them to go faster. She then goes onstage to perform "I Rise" and the back of her costume isn't done properly and you can see part of her back.

by Anonymousreply 203February 17, 2020 9:33 PM

She’s just a juvenile cunt who never grew up. Her father should have given her a few more slams with a belt.

by Anonymousreply 204February 17, 2020 10:17 PM

R203, "I Rise" is the last song on the Madame X setlist. She probably had to rush out on stage before the Palladium staff cut the audio and rolled down the metal curtain. She's been trying to be good and finish on time since the past incident.

by Anonymousreply 205February 17, 2020 10:49 PM

Is she wearing a weird kabuki mask? And Jane Fonda looks like shiatsu.

by Anonymousreply 206February 17, 2020 11:29 PM

R205 Maybe the bitch should learn to go on stage at an appropriate time.

by Anonymousreply 207February 17, 2020 11:36 PM

And treat her staff with some respect. She's such a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 208February 18, 2020 12:38 AM

She was always unattractive. Hag syndrome kicks in at 30. The right lighting can make 70 yr old woman look good though. Womens faces pretty much decompose after 30.

by Anonymousreply 209February 18, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote]surgeon

Just the one?

by Anonymousreply 210February 18, 2020 1:06 AM

Hag, cunt, bitch, whore, etc. Any more derogatory terms you want to throw at women?

by Anonymousreply 211February 18, 2020 1:07 AM

Guy Richie is gay and I think Madonna is too. Lesbians are not picky about looks or aging.

by Anonymousreply 212February 18, 2020 1:11 AM

Yes r211.

Slut.

by Anonymousreply 213February 18, 2020 1:20 AM

I never thought I would say this but Cyndi lauper, Stevie Nicks, Courtney Love,Tina Turner, Debbie Harry, Janet Jackson look better than her.

by Anonymousreply 214February 18, 2020 2:14 AM

Maybe she wants this look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 18, 2020 2:18 AM

Madonna has spent her life using and abusing people. She deserves her face and fall from her pedestal.

by Anonymousreply 216February 18, 2020 2:30 AM

She wants to be like the Kardashians, specifically Kim, always updating herself with new procedures. But Kim is younger and although I am no fan, Kim still looks okay.

by Anonymousreply 217February 18, 2020 5:23 AM

r217, which is weird since Courtney Love is the one who actually hangs out with the Kardashians, these days.

by Anonymousreply 218February 18, 2020 5:25 AM

Her fake ass looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 219February 18, 2020 9:26 PM

she is losing soooo much money. if she not make some from tour, is she in trouble???

by Anonymousreply 220February 19, 2020 6:51 AM

Lets face it, the bitch is out of it mentally to want to be seen with that fugly skank ethnic she been with, sad....

by Anonymousreply 221February 19, 2020 6:53 AM

R217 Kim looks okay using the world's best camera filters, but in candids she's fat and ugly. Madonna was mostly all-natural in 1998. 39 turning 40 the same age as KK today. Aging yes, but striking looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222February 19, 2020 7:23 AM

In the photo linked at R173 Madonna has old lady habitus. Her neck has disappeared and she looks somehow shriveled.

by Anonymousreply 223February 19, 2020 9:01 AM

She has a hump.

by Anonymousreply 224February 19, 2020 10:21 AM

Tabloids avoid posting ugly candids of celebs. Sunlight on your face washes away the imperfections. Women look horrible after thirty without exception. Makeup and hair dye aside.

by Anonymousreply 225February 19, 2020 2:42 PM

R174. Yes! This! Her midface is so puffed out that she looks like a lion..

by Anonymousreply 226February 19, 2020 7:32 PM

Her pussy is so loose and her pelvic floor has probably rotted to the point of collapse. Surprised her reproductive organs haven't fallen out yet.

by Anonymousreply 227February 19, 2020 7:50 PM

She smells of piss.

by Anonymousreply 228February 19, 2020 9:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!