Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sonic the Hedgehog 🦔 Stuns with Record-Breaking $47 Million Opening

I thought the Internet hated the Sonic movie. Everyone said it was too creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 2:48 AM

Isn't there a kiddie site you can post this on?

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2020 5:11 AM

It's not even out yet.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2020 5:27 AM

Op = asshole

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2020 5:33 AM

*Was* creepy.

*Now* is at least okay.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2020 5:41 AM

Sonic the Hedgehog becomes early Oscar favorite for 2021

The early reviews are calling it a masterpiece of tension and James Marsden a shoo-in for an Oscar nomination giving his best performance to date. Jim Carrey is about to become a huge star playing the villain.

Variety: Wow - Beautifully written, impeccably shot and some of the most suffocating moments of genuine exhilaration you’ll ever experience.

Hollywood Reporter: After seeing #Sonic I’m excited for more and more people to see it. Truly a modern action story with no CGI, just the terror of reality. Goes without saying that James Marsden is brilliant

Roger Elbert: Brief thoughts (since I've seen some others talking about it): W/#Sonic, the director has crafted a masterclass in tension and comedy, and I [more inside]

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2020 11:40 PM

I heard from my sister that Jim Carrey's character was needlessly cruel and mean, and those comments could've easily been excised from an otherwise enjoyable movie

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2020 11:43 PM

Like Birds of Prey, it could have easily been a PG-13 movie had they removed those comments.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2020 11:45 PM

Lol its already just a PG

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2020 1:25 AM

R6 so he was just being himself??

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2020 2:02 AM

People of my generation that watches the 90s cartoon didn’t like the ideas of Jim Carrey in the Dr. Eggman role.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2020 2:06 AM

Who would you have preferred be in the role?

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2020 2:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!