Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NOT JILL!

More rumblings from the Chancellor basement.

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2020 4:24 AM

Scoche Marin is slowly but surely making friends on set. JW and KL are loving her take as Mrs. C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2020 11:19 PM

Scoche will be sharing some scenes with Jason Thompson’s Billy in the very near future. Billy will be surprised to see a very much alive Mrs. C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2020 12:31 AM

Scoche is starting to make more friends on set. Sony apparently gave MTS a “talking to” about her behavior towards Scoche.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2020 12:09 AM

R2 Out of all the bad photoshop pics, that has to be the funniest. "She" looks like a bobblehead doll.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2020 12:12 AM

R4 The show is struggling to correctly light Scoche in her scenes. It is taking hours on some days. People are speculating that MTS is jealous that the show’s new star is getting so much attention.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2020 12:16 AM

Smooch Marine has AN ASS on her.

Did Katherine gain weight in that basement or what??

You fuckers are insane. I actually googled Scooch Marine because I figured she was at least a real person.

She's not.

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2020 12:17 AM

Is Mrs Chancellor shitty they redecorated her house while she was in the basement?

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2020 12:20 AM

Scoche Marin’s Mrs. C will be commenting about the renovations. She will like the shelves but will berate Billy for causing the house to lose its original and irreplaceable wallpaper going up the stairs.

Word is that her first line of spoken dialogue is “Good morning.”

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2020 12:49 AM

I loved that wallpaper

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2020 6:19 AM

I think it was probably handpainted paper... it reminds me of DeGournay or Gracie which go $600 to $1000 per role - and that's not custom work. I loved it too.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2020 1:39 PM

More intel from the set and dealing with Scoche Marin’s first few days as Mrs. C: Scoche Marin is a registered Republican. She came to CBS Television City the other day in a Trump/Pence 2020 t-shirt. Her supporters on set are incredibly disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2020 11:20 PM

^ off piste.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2020 2:07 AM

Scoche has been having show publicity photo sessions up the wazoo over the last couple of days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2020 11:42 PM

Another new publicity shot of Scoche Marin as nuMrs. C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2020 11:43 PM

The new cast photo now features Scoche Marin front and center as the matriarch of the show... Katherine Chancellor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2020 12:42 AM

The show has been experimenting with dozens of new looks on Scoche to youthify Mrs. C. You will probably see Scoche wearing. hair extensions like the ones in this publicity still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2020 1:47 AM

Will Scoche Marin have a facelift and have it written into the storyline and film it, like Jeanne Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2020 8:55 AM

OP, I must commend you on your Photoshop skills.

As well as on your perseverance to keep concocting this tall tale.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2020 10:12 AM

R17, yes they will be working on a live facelift storyline for Scoche. Morina and Griffith want her to time the operation for October so that a dramatic twist will play into November Sweeps. Scoche is no stranger to the knife. She had her first facelift about 15 years ago but it has worn off.

by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2020 11:33 PM

Why a face-lift? Any housewife will tell you that vagina rejuvenation is the new thing. Especially if you've been cryogenically frozen!

by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2020 11:47 PM

They are already sending Scoche in for lip and cheek fillers. They won’t do a vagina story because the conservative audience won’t accept it.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2020 12:24 PM

Will Catherine return to her alcoholic ways?

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2020 1:13 PM

I can confirm that Kay will be drunk within a few weeks of her first airdate. She will find it difficult to deal with the new world she is encountering. She will also be dealing with the death of Murphy, who collapses of a massive heart attack when he sees her alive for the first time. It will also be revealed that Brock is presumed dead after his plane crashed in the Sahara Desert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2020 1:35 PM

Will Kay go ballistic that the old world wallpaper has gone? Will we see her drunkenly pasting the same wallpaper back in the stairwell?

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2020 1:46 PM

When nuKay is beside herself in a drunken rage, she will think about the old wallpaper and throw her glass of vodka on the rocks at the mirror and yell “Nooooo!” Morina and Griffith want to recreate this scene in the same way that the show recreated the chair through the window scene with Jack and Victor a couple of years ago. The idea is “what’s old is new.” In this case, “nuMrs. C.”

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2020 9:13 PM

This Scoche Marin shit may be some of the funniest and underrated garbage in DL history,

It is really funny.

And for WEEKS, I really believed this shit!!!!

I am still embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2020 9:22 PM

r26 it's ok Rose, i'm sure you're not the only one

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2020 8:36 AM

Scoche has horrible varicose veins. I saw her in a play in SoCal. They should have used makeup on them. I can only imagine how they will appear on TV. As Jeanne would say, HD is a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2020 2:15 PM

I heard Scoche Marin wants to have a romance between Mrs C and Victor written into the script. Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2020 2:24 PM

R29 funny you should mention this because Scoche and Eric taped some powerhouse scenes this week. He is quickly becoming one of her staunchest allies on set. They have LOVED talking politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2020 2:48 PM

perhaps Newman Enterprises and Chancellor Industries. could merge and become a huge conglomerate

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2020 2:53 PM

They already tried merging NE and CI. Maybe new recipe Mrs. C will make it work this time around.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2020 11:28 PM

Scoche is on her way!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2020 11:40 PM

or The Old And The Restless Leg Syndrome

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2020 11:28 AM

More Scoche as nuMrs. C with JT as Billy! This time in the new basement set!!! The production designers did an awesome job with this set and the decorations. I’m counting down til Scoche gets here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2020 11:58 PM

I haven't even watched this show in ages, but this is some clever shit. PLEASE come to the GH threads and stir up some excitement. Roxy will give you a big, fat lizard kiss with plenty of tongue.

by Anonymousreply 36February 20, 2020 12:16 AM

From all of us:

Welcome Ms. Scoche Marin to GENOA CITY!!!!!!

Welcome!

by Anonymousreply 37February 20, 2020 12:38 AM

Scoche for everyone! Everyone for Scoche!

by Anonymousreply 38February 20, 2020 11:06 PM

Scoche recently had a photo shoot with Eric and Mel. These will be used for her new storyline with them. SID is wanting to do a cover story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2020 12:45 AM

OP If you're really going to keep photoshopping Scochie into cast photos, you should do it with current cast photos, not ones from decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2020 4:34 AM

Decades ago? Why, Eric and Mel have been freshened up. The show deciding to de-age Kay forced them to make appointments for touchups. The shoot for SID was just this week.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2020 3:53 PM

Scoche Marin will be in the opening titles! HOORAY! Our Y&R is BACK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2020 11:34 PM

I will forever miss my dearest friend, Lee Bell, who handpicked me years ago as the new Katherine Chancellor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2020 5:09 AM

Darlings, I have been sailing after my recovery from COVID-19 and a few relatively minor procedures in preparation for my introduction as the new Katherine Chancellor. The air and sea are simply marvelous. I hope that you enjoy the show’s next week of classic episodes, a collection titled “Katherine the Great.” They are meant to reintroduce you to the character before I re-create the role later in the year. Be well, my adoring fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2020 2:17 AM

Yes, Jill!

NOW AND FOREVER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 21, 2020 2:24 AM

Will they bring a Donna Mills on to play Kay’s long lost sister? Donna looks so much like Scoche!

by Anonymousreply 46April 21, 2020 2:54 AM

Next week "themed" classic episodes will be about Katherine Chancellor.

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2020 5:06 PM

Scoche Marin is a legendary actress!

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2020 4:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!