Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View — New Improved Thread 21B Caucus and Primary Season is Here!!!

The Iowa Dems get an Oh, Dear!

Link to prior that transitioned 2-4-2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 6, 2020 4:45 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of FEB. 3 to 7 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Feb. 3– Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Feb. 4– Margot Robbie, Rosie Perez, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ella Jay Basco & Jurnee Smollett-Bell (“Birds of Prey”)

Wednesday, Feb. 5– Alec Baldwin guest co-hosts; Jessica Simpson (author, “Open Book”)

Thursday, Feb. 6– The Political View with 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg

Friday, Feb. 7– Shania Twain (“I Still Believe”)

by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2020 8:24 AM

Wow. Wonder how Thursday is going to be with the Post Caucus Pete?

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2020 8:25 AM

Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2020 1:29 PM

They're gonna go so easy on Mayo Pete.

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2020 3:31 PM

The ladies are not on Team Pete.

Countdown to all the questions about Pete not appealing to blacks...

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2020 3:34 PM

Alec didn't need to be a jerk to Joy when she clarified which "Steve" Alec hosted the Oscars with.

Alec worshiping at the altar of John McCain.

John McCain's daughter surprisingly non-confrontational with Alec.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2020 3:36 PM

He doesnt need to give these hags the satisfaction of doing their show. Meghan and Sunny are hardcore haters, Joy doesn't think he's electable, and Whoopi is just stupid as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2020 3:38 PM

They’ve been in the tank for Biden for months now, except Sunny.

Did they cover Biden bombing with Iowa voters?

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2020 3:50 PM

@! went p'wall again.

Mewghan was a Cunt-a-plenty when she asked Pete about late term abortions.

Pete was SUPERB answering her pointed question and all she could do was be dismissive.

Dismissive is one of her cunty trademarks.

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2020 10:55 PM

Taken off the 21 Thread:

Thought Pete gave very poignant and educated comments regarding later-term abortions. Of course, the Widow McCain looked past all of that to once again parrot her strict anti-abortion screed. - "That's not going to play in the mid-west! Those people are pro-life!"

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2020 10:56 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of FEB. 10 to 14 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Feb. 10– Tyra Banks guest co-hosts; Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Feb. 11– Bari Weiss guest co-hosts; 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)

Wednesday, Feb. 12– Nick Kroll (“Olympic Dreams”); winner from the Westminster Kennel Club “Best in Show”

Thursday, Feb. 13– Issa Rae and Lakeith Stanfield (“The Photograph”)

Friday, Feb. 14– Lucy Hale (“Katy Keene”; “Fantasy Island”)

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2020 8:33 PM

Ana was brilliant today.

Sunny was FABULOUS!

Joy holds together a great Whoopi-free Friday.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2020 4:15 AM

I love how Ana brings up "political nepotism" at every opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2020 2:14 PM

You mean while she avoids those Arizona Princess laser beams?

It is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2020 6:03 PM

So Amy is going to be on The View the day of the NH primary?

Wonder if Meghan will complain about her not bringing Minnesota Hot Dish to the table?

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2020 1:15 PM

Whoopi Goldberg and Meghan McCain Throw Down Over Mitt Romney: “You Are Half My Age!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2020 2:06 PM

Tyra brought zero to the table except for her commercial for her modeling school or museum or whatever it is. Never have liked her.

Did I hear correctly, they added Biden to Thursday's lineup?

They need to get Tara Setmeyer in there to guest co-host and rattle Mrs. Domenech.

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2020 7:07 PM

I bet the reason The Arizona Princess wasn't on today was because of Gavin Newsom.

She has nothing but hate for someone who proves everything about conservatism is WRONG.

Thank you, Meggy, for keeping your cunty little cunt home today.

by Anonymousreply 18February 10, 2020 11:40 PM

r16 - Another....

Meghan Create CHAOS After Whoopi Goldberg Compares Mitt Romney To John McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2020 3:24 PM

Wow, our first bisexual outing at the table.

Amy was so bow-RING.

Joy's sex dreams!

Sunny 'dead to me' Hostin.

The Princess of Arizona was doing kegels to the NH primary...

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2020 9:53 PM

Bennet out.

Yang out.

Poor Whoppi, she will miss her $1,000 a month.

Whoopi back tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2020 1:07 AM

And NOTHING about YANG and Bennet!

Are they consciously picking topics that do not upset the Princess of Arizona?

Is that why she was gone from the table when the Governor of California was on?

One wonders.

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2020 2:56 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of FEB. 17 to 21 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Feb. 17– The Political View with founder of “Fair Fight 2020,” Stacey Abrams; Alison Brie (“Horse Girl”); David Alan Grier, Blair Underwood & Jerry O’Connell (Broadway’s “A Soldier’s Play”)

Tuesday, Feb. 18– Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson joined by series inspiration Isaac Wright, Jr. (ABC’s “For Life”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Wednesday, Feb. 19– The Political View with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)

Thursday, Feb. 20– The Political View with Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL); Nathan Fillion (ABC’s “The Rookie”)

Friday, Feb. 21– Guest co-host Michael Eric Dyson; The Political View with former congresswoman Katie Hill (D-CA); Storm Reid (“The Invisible Man”)

by Anonymousreply 23February 14, 2020 6:30 PM

Thanks —SoWhatWhoCares.

Some of us do :)

by Anonymousreply 24February 14, 2020 6:36 PM

You're welcome, r24.

by Anonymousreply 25February 14, 2020 7:00 PM

Thursday should be interesting,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2020 12:26 AM

This thread was started two weeks ago and there's only 27 replies?

by Anonymousreply 27February 17, 2020 5:30 PM

[quote] Wednesday, Feb. 19– The Political View with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)

[quote]Thursday, Feb. 20– The Political View with Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL); Nathan Fillion (ABC’s “The Rookie”)

Personally, I could do without seeing either one of these politicians. Gaetz is simply loathsome and I'm tired of AOC acting as she's the spokesperson for the "new" Democratic party. On the whole though, I've largely been not watching the show. Stopped watching during the frequent interruptions during the impeachment hearings, not to mention having to put with the Widow McCain's standard BS as well as some generally boring/uninteresting topics.

by Anonymousreply 28February 17, 2020 5:58 PM

But....but, r28, it's the MOST important political show on TV....

by Anonymousreply 29February 17, 2020 6:03 PM

They don't seem to be in any rush to audition replacements for Abby...I doubt Bari Weiss is a serious contender just a fill in.

by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2020 6:19 PM

r27, this is a piggyback thread, hence the -B-.

Red M has instituted a new torture program for non-subscribers where she will paywall a thread and once the piggy back is up and running, she will REMOVE the paywall. She has done this twice for the 21(A) thread.

Please feel free to post on both if you can.

My only concern is continuity for poster.

by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2020 6:25 PM

r28, but it will be interesting seeing both at the table.

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2020 6:41 PM

R31 I understand what you're saying but it just becomes confusing with so many threads, many of which haven't gotten near the 600 cutoff point before another one is created. But I suppose this is true for any popular discussion threads.

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2020 2:06 AM

Go back to thread 21 and post that it is paywalled and for posters to move here 21B.

A piggyback thread has letters in the so you can search and find the latest iteration after paywalling.

This thread is the first piggy backed thread for 21. When the aggregate gets close to 500-600 we move to 22.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2020 6:37 AM

Isn't it really because most of us are over The View?

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2020 1:42 PM

Big fight between Joy and Megan just now over Bloomberg.

They wouldn't even cut back to the stage after Whoopi rushed to go to break because Joy was still going off!

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2020 3:09 PM

Joye is a sick money worshiping sea hag.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2020 3:12 PM

Joy was in the wrong standing up for Bloomberg and his comments.

Still don't like Megs though.

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2020 3:18 PM

Whoopi trying to defuse the situation by saying her standard "everyone has stepped in the dookie" line while saying that until the person in the White House apologizes for his pussy comment then no one else should have to say they're sorry.

It looked Joy and Megs were going to go full Rosie/Hasselbeck split screen for a moment.

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2020 3:21 PM

Calling Republicans trash to Moogunt’s face was fantastic though. Moo is also pissed off and angry that Joy has as many rich friends as the hillbilly Princess of Arizona, and is friends with a powerful man like Bloomberg. Now she can’t wave her “my daddy was the senator of a shitty state” flag in her face anymore.

Wonder what happened during the break. The audience looked like they were watching a fight.

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2020 3:22 PM

Joy and Whoopi could have said that when Meghan and Sunny were ripping Pete a new one over that selectively edited 10 second video clip from 12 years ago came out.

But he's not a billionaire friend of theirs of course.

by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2020 3:24 PM

[Quote] It looked Joy and Megs were going to go full Rosie/Hasselbeck split screen for a moment.

The chance that will happen, is the only reason I still watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2020 3:24 PM

Waiting with antici.......

on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2020 4:40 PM

MEDIAite:

Meghan McCain Clashes With Joy Behar: You’ve Done a ‘Piss-Poor Job’ Convincing Me to Vote Democrat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2020 1:23 PM

"You’ve Done a ‘Piss-Poor Job’ Convincing Me! I'm the victim! You're the aggressor! I'm the rich white woman who is to be served!"

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2020 1:51 PM

Exactly, r45.

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2020 1:58 PM

Meghan is finally making sense...

Sunny is a sellout.

by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2020 2:25 PM

AOC is dressed for the disco.

I didn't care for Stacy Abrams shiny outfit either.

I understand this neither here nor there given the issues and situation at hand however I would like to see all these candidates and politicians dress professionally...Yang should have worn a tie.

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2020 3:19 PM

AOC has exactly ZERO fucks to give. She is feeling herself. She's a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race and she really does not give a fart what anyone thinks of her or what she does. I wouldn't be surprised if she signed up for The Bachelorette or recorded an album with Kesha or signed on as a spokesperson for Jamba Juice just for shits and giggles.

I'm not a huge fan of hers but I can't help but love her attitude.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2020 3:47 PM

Brian Tyler Cohen:

Ocasio-Cortez DESTROYS Meghan McCain live on air, gets huge ovation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 20, 2020 2:44 PM

Geez, Behar can't hide her annoyance interviewing Elizabeth Warren.

Whoopi doesn't look too thrilled either.

by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2020 3:10 PM

Gaetz is just repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2020 3:37 PM

Gaetz is a stupid Nazi drunk.

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2020 3:47 PM

Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) lashed out at "The View" co-host Meghan McCain on Thursday after McCain criticized supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and alleged that they are misogynistic, "abusive and inspired by [Sanders]" online.

"The same people who chastise the progressive movement regularly traffic in anti-Muslim smears and hate speech against me and those I represent," Omar tweeted Thursday, sharing two images of tweets from McCain.

by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2020 11:39 PM

Like Omar has never run into Bernie Bros? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 55February 21, 2020 12:21 AM

Scheduled guests for the week of FEB. 24 to 28 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Feb. 24– Rahm Emanuel (book, “The Nation City”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Feb. 25– Mark Cuban & Kevin O'Leary (ABC’s “Shark Tank”)

Wednesday, Feb. 26– Eddie & Brian Holland (book, “Come and Get These Memories”)

Thursday, Feb. 27– Edie Falco (“Tommy”)

Friday, Feb. 28– Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

by Anonymousreply 56February 21, 2020 8:49 PM

Brian Tyler Cohen:

Meghan McCain laughs at Matt Gaetz to his face on national TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 21, 2020 11:38 PM

The Hill:

Ocasio-Cortez claps back after article on her dress: 'Sequins are a great accessory to universal healthcare'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2020 11:30 PM

They added Rod Blagojevich to Tuesday's lineup.

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2020 4:57 PM

Talk about needing a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2020 8:17 PM

[Quote] They added Rod Blagojevich to Tuesday's lineup.

They said that yesterday, but they didn't even mention him today.

by Anonymousreply 61February 25, 2020 3:55 PM

They need to be auditioning guest co-hosts for the 5th seat, this is getting boring as is. Hope there is some intense negotiating going on with Chelsea Clinton behind the scenes, even if they can only get her one day a week like Ana that would suffice and be enough to rattle Mrs. Domenech.

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2020 6:23 PM

Oh man, I don't want to see another Clinton anywhere, ever again. I've pretty much had it with Whoppie and Joy is turning out to be a big hypocrite, a last straw would be a Clinton added. I'd be taking The View off my DVR schedule if that happens. They should give that Anna or however her name is spelled a permanent seat.

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2020 7:17 PM

NBC hired George Bush’s daughter to cohost a daily talk show. ABC should hire Chelsea for the View.

by Anonymousreply 64February 27, 2020 7:57 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right.

by Anonymousreply 65February 27, 2020 7:58 PM

Chelsea is well spoken and would filet MegaBitch daily in a calm voice and with a smile on her face.

by Anonymousreply 66February 27, 2020 8:02 PM

Wasn't Chelsea a Special Correspondent for CBS?

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2020 7:53 AM

Sara Haines guest co-hosting next week, hope this is an indicator her train wreck show is getting the axe and she may be considering returning to The View.

by Anonymousreply 68February 28, 2020 3:44 PM

It pains me to admit this but Meghan's "stent off" was funny.

by Anonymousreply 69February 28, 2020 7:20 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of MAR. 2 to 6 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Mar. 2– Guest Co-host Ana Navarro; Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Mar. 3– ABC News Chief Legal Analyst Dan Abrams (author, “John Adams Under Fire”)

Wednesday, Mar. 4– Jason Biggs (“Outmatched”)

Thursday, Mar. 5– Guest co-host Andrew Yang; Pamela Adlon (“Better Things”)

Friday, Mar. 6– Guest co-host Sara Haines (co-host “GMA3: Strahan, Sara and Keke”); Chef Rocco DiSpirito (author, “Rocco's Keto Comfort Food Diet”)

by Anonymousreply 70February 28, 2020 7:31 PM

r68...{{{faint}}}

So miss her.

by Anonymousreply 71February 28, 2020 7:32 PM

The delusional, insufferable one said today she doesn't want to sound arrogant but she is really good at discussing politics. Too bad Joy wasn't there today to laugh out loud at her.

by Anonymousreply 72March 2, 2020 7:01 PM

Elisabeth Hasselbitch is guest co-hosting next week, how vomitous.

by Anonymousreply 73March 3, 2020 3:04 PM

Fuck her, fuck Gaetz and all the Republifucks who get booked.

by Anonymousreply 74March 4, 2020 5:01 AM

Whoopi says Dr. Jill Biden would make a great Surgeon General as she is a hell of a doctor...corrected herself after the commercial break when she was informed she is a PhD...Sunny was really straining to keep a poker face through the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 75March 4, 2020 5:00 PM

Whoopi must have been smoking some high intensity ganja before today's show. Besides the Dr. Jill Biden remark, she had introduced some topic and as soon as someone (Joy, I believe) made a remark, Whoopi went on a rant about people gouging prices of hand sanitizer and running out of stock. it was very bizarre, even for Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 76March 4, 2020 5:36 PM

I like Joy in small doses, but even I cringed when her joke aimed at Ronna flopped and got zero response.

by Anonymousreply 77March 4, 2020 5:52 PM

According to The DM, Meghan and her husband are twittering fighting with Tara Setmayer and Meghan has had Tara banned from guest hosting on The View.

by Anonymousreply 78March 4, 2020 7:17 PM

So nice to have Sara back at the table, wish it was permanent.

by Anonymousreply 79March 6, 2020 3:41 PM

Still waiting for Blagojevich.

by Anonymousreply 80March 6, 2020 4:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!