Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

There’s something creepy & off-putting about Tyler Perry - and he hates the black community

From firing all his writers because they asked for some health benefits and a fair wage, to his portrayal of dark skinned black males vs. light skinned black males in his movies, his portrayals of women (written in his voice, coz god forbid he pay a female writer) - and that’s most the tip of the iceberg with this guy.

He also gives me the impression he’s into so really weird shit sexually. He got wag too much pleasure from play Medina in all those hundreds of moxies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2022 10:02 PM

Jesus Christ - sorry for all the type-o’s I swear I do know how to spell - accidentally posted before proofing

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2020 6:02 AM

R1 was it because you were high??

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2020 11:57 AM

Totally agree, OP. He puts out Michael Jackson-level vibes of sexual and racial weirdness and fucked-up-ness.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2020 12:02 PM

I love, love, love Tyler Perrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2020 12:07 PM

Yeah, there's something "not quite right" about him. He dresses like a woman all the time, has a "relationship" with Jussie, is obsessed with female drama and yet he's NOT gay? Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2020 12:12 PM

His films are rather mediocre in terms of quality production. Nevertheless, he seems blessed. I assume that all the really good looking young men in his films had to provide favor to him in exchange for the roles they play - seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2020 12:29 PM

Another shady one who is pals with Oprah

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2020 12:38 PM

I thought he was out.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2020 12:49 PM

Nope, he and his “girlfriend” just had a baby together

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2020 2:06 AM

Its LONG been an open secret in Atlanta he likes rough trade ,the younger and whiter the better.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2020 2:09 AM

R9, I don,'t think that's his girlfriend, is it? I could have sworn I've heard him refer to himself as a single father but I could be mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2020 2:10 AM

I get the image of his supposed GF in labor, pushing out his antichrist child, then just as she gives her final exhausted push, Tyler looks over at Gayle King and winks. Following their pre-discussed plan she swiftly slits the GF’s throat and let’s her bleed out while TP snatches the baby up and promptly molests him. Meanwhile Gayle collects the placenta so that Master O can feed that night. O always proves horny & moist when she’s had a good meal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2020 2:12 AM

Okay, we have posters like r12 but it's Tyler Perry who's the sick one?

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2020 2:36 AM

R13 is the usual DL interloper who cannot or won't see a point, including the one on the top of her pinhead.

Perry is closeted and dishonest. He is isolated and cocooned by his success, and living in that world requires control over everyone else in it. Meaning no one is permitted to challenge the false reality. Nevertheless, he's as self-loathing as an fat, unattractive closeted gay man, and people pay for that, too.

But it's all smile and kisses with anyone famous or rich enough to validate him.

Typical.

And his "gifts" are mediocre and shallow. But apparently the new, enormous studio setup is nice.

by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2020 2:41 AM

I am not a big fan of his but as regards him and the WGA writers, I'm with him.

He has them on some shows but the ones with Perry's voice are all written by Perry. The writers he had for those shows could not write in his voice. If you don't get what you pay for, get someone else or do it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2020 2:49 AM

Yeah he fired all his writers as soon as the shows went into syndication. They were quoted as saying “we were good enough to write the first 100 episodes but as soon as we were gonna make more money he fired us” Black man keeping other black people down

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2020 11:47 AM

His lips are weird. Must be a sign of the devil.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2020 11:50 AM

We used to have huge long threads about how creepy Tyler Perry was, but the trolls like R12 would ruin the threads and a lot were deleted, unfortunately. There was some good insider info on them, if you can find any threads from about 2007 or 2008, check them out. I couldn't find any through Google but maybe I just wasn't lucky.

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2020 11:52 AM

Racial trolls are this year's edition of the Boris brigade.

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2020 12:03 PM

I don’t think it’s an issue of him “hating the black community.” I just think because he’s an educated, motivated, career-minded person he just doesn’t have that much in common with the majority of blacks. And don’t forget, his studio provides hundreds of jobs to the Atlanta community. His movies are laughable, but unfortunately they cater to the idiots in America these days. I have no problem with him.

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2020 12:10 PM

R18, Google just doesn't return good search results - doesn't play well with DL - Use BING, instead

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2020 12:14 PM

I love it when he tries to play 'straight' in his movies.

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2020 12:17 PM

Is he a creepy pedo you ask?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 6, 2020 11:31 AM

R21 ewwww Bing? You probably still have a Hotmail email address don’t you

by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2020 11:39 AM

He’s the black Woody Allen?

by Anonymousreply 25February 6, 2020 11:39 AM

He’s more like a fatter blacker Andy Dick

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2020 11:42 AM

I guess he's the black, gay Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2020 11:51 AM

I want to hear more about this you g white Atlanta rough trade x

by Anonymousreply 28February 6, 2020 11:57 AM

Didn't he allegedly fuck some of the hot young actors on his mediocre shows?

by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2020 11:57 AM

OP is bizarre, but Perry is a creep.

by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2020 12:11 PM

I know it's not his fault, but his upper lip has always bothered me. It's unnaturally thin and it dips in the middle into an odd V-shape.

I don't know why that bugs me, but it does.

by Anonymousreply 31February 6, 2020 12:31 PM

There are women who would kill for those Cupid's Bow lips.

by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2020 12:34 PM

He's fake. Owes his success to all of the church ladies he suckered with messages tantamount to chain letters saying, "I need your support... this bedevilled town, Hollywood, is trying to vex my soul... dig into your pocketbook and help m in the name of Jesus. ". His handling of child molestation on that crap TV show was stupid, as if written for simpletons-- i.e., with contempt for his audience. He ruined "For Colored Girls.". He's corny as hell l and I side-eye people who consume "Medea" and all that garbage unironically.

by Anonymousreply 33February 6, 2020 12:48 PM

I think you mean "Madea."

by Anonymousreply 34February 6, 2020 12:49 PM

R32 'Cause they look good on women, not on a hulking, hairy, obese dude.

by Anonymousreply 35February 6, 2020 12:52 PM

R31 It bugs you because it looks like a clit...

by Anonymousreply 36February 6, 2020 1:01 PM

"sorry for all the type-o’s"

Oh, dear R1.

by Anonymousreply 37February 6, 2020 1:08 PM

His movies are campy and cheap and very funny. I watched 1 season of a soap he made and I thought it was interesting. I am an old rich white guy with Ivy degrees. I like the bald-faced coonery and buffoonery of Madea movies and I know Perry's success is mostly black audiences laughing at this silly stuff so why can't I, too. Perry also does violent shifts in tone in his productions and nobody does that. It's unique. He has an everything including the kitchen sink artistry, so something will stick to anyone watching.

by Anonymousreply 38February 6, 2020 1:20 PM

[Quote] I am an old rich white guy with Ivy degrees

How do you feel about Amazon wishlists?

by Anonymousreply 39February 6, 2020 1:22 PM

Ha. I would never participate, Jarec.

by Anonymousreply 40February 6, 2020 1:25 PM

R38 Smell you and your Ivy degree! I have degrees in Teak and Mahogany!

by Anonymousreply 41February 6, 2020 1:26 PM

I could not sit through one of his Medea movies. It was awful. How can there be like 30 of them.

by Anonymousreply 42February 6, 2020 1:30 PM

I wouldn't pay. I wouldn't sit in a chair and watch them closely. But they have bits and gags that are hilarious. Even the worst ones have good bits. He's built an empire on his shlock. Now a studio. Employs tons of blacks and gets blacks on the TV and movie screens. I don't see why he hates the black community. If the black community thought they were hated they wouldn't watch.

by Anonymousreply 43February 6, 2020 1:48 PM

I have a feeling that some kind of scandal will come out about him at some point. I also think Judd Apatow is another filmmaker hiding something too.

by Anonymousreply 44February 6, 2020 1:54 PM

Your feeling, R44, +$2.75, will get you a ride on the NYC subway.

by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2020 1:56 PM

R27 Auntie Joan deserves better than that. She’d be rolling that bony body in her grave if she hadn’t so vehemently bashed him while she was alive

by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2020 2:32 PM

Tyler Perry is to Oprah as Caitlyn is to Kris ... stealing them bitches clothes and walking around in dem heels

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2020 2:34 PM

I recall reading some gossip - though I don't remember where - that he hired two rent boys and basically got off by having them increasingly degrading and humiliating things

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2020 2:38 PM

Do you remember where you misplaced your verb, R48?

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2020 3:30 PM

As far as his writing goes it was popular (started as stage plays) and that's why he gained notoriety and was able to expand his universe. I have heard white people say they enjoy his movies. His stuff is simple, people who love Hallmark, Lifetime and Christian content are his major fanbase and believe it or not that includes a large number of viewers.

When I was out of college I tried to get my first jobs with Black companies that did production or anything entertainment focused. All of them were cheap in terms of what they wanted to pay. One guy that was actually successful at the time (early to mid 80's) never upped your money even after you spent some time working for him. It has been my experience that Black owners in entertainment will never pay you want you are worth. Oprah is an exception, she paid her producers the going rates from what I was told.

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2020 3:43 PM

[Quote] got off by having them increasingly degrading and humiliating things

He made them read his scripts aloud?

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2020 3:46 PM

r43 it might not be that he hates the Black community but holds deep resentment that he will never have the same kind of power in the White entertainment world. Even though he has made his studio and is a very wealthy man he will always be the outlier. Some might be happy with that but Tyler is clearly not. He's limited in his creative talent and his ego won't allow him to nurture better talent in order to truly compete with the big studios.

Interestingly I see this in Ryan Murphy too. Ryan has multiple projects going on at any given time. Problem is he still must approve just about everything involved. This makes his project a nightmare to work on because big changes come in at the last minute. He is burning through all the good talent in all departments because his projects are chaos to work on. This leaves him with a lot of inexperienced talent, as some point this will bite him in the ass because he won't be able to get the quality he likes from that level of inexperience.

The one thing Shonda has over both these men is she spots the talent among her ranks and gives them the opportunity to run with the projects they create. She does check in on them but for the most part she lets them run their show.

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2020 3:54 PM

I don't think he's resentful. He just alludes to stuff like that in interviews because he knows it well get people talking. He's unashamedly lowest common denominator. If he really wanted respect, he'd invest in quality. He hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2020 4:08 PM

I still love the Boondocks episode dedicated to their parody of Tyler Perry. Apparently Perry was [bold]enraged[/bold] at the portrayal, and wanted to sue the show over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2020 4:24 PM

I saw his shows on what's left of the chitlin circuit. They were in a church theatre off Flatbush Ave in Brooklyn. This was before the Kings Theatre was revived.

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2020 4:50 PM

His films are basically modern day minstrel shows, just an excuse for white people to laugh at (AT not WITH) black people being loud and crazy and ghetto. I don't think he has much integrity but at least he's made his money.

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2020 5:32 PM

His movies are not made for white people.

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2020 5:34 PM

He's off-putting because he is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2020 5:46 PM

The audience at his live shows was 98% black. I don't think he's made his success on white dollars.

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2020 7:19 PM

I think Tyler and Oprah are the same person, she's his best character.

by Anonymousreply 60February 12, 2020 12:29 PM

It is too bad that "Medea" was not his mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 12, 2020 2:36 PM

The only thing creepy and off-putting is the nest of insanely jealous queens on this board who waste no opportunity to make up fake rumors about a successful man who has developed a set of characters and style of movie making that many people enjoy and has made enough money from it to live a thousand lives like a king. And the fact that he's black is just icing on the cake for you lot.

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2020 2:51 PM

The strong rumor here in Atlanta is that he has two blonde 19 year olds that live in his home and are basically willingly kept slaves. He got them off drugs and the streets and cleaned them up and now he uses them for sex. Whatever floats your boat I guess. He’s got money and provides jobs so I really don’t care if he uses a couple whores.

by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2020 3:09 PM

Blonde women? Fat chance.

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2020 3:28 PM

Haha R64, he’s got two tight blond teen twinks.

by Anonymousreply 65February 12, 2020 4:18 PM

R63, they are male, right?

by Anonymousreply 66February 12, 2020 4:24 PM

[quote] Perry is closeted and dishonest. He is isolated and cocooned by his success, and living in that world requires control over everyone else in it. Meaning no one is permitted to challenge the false reality. Nevertheless, he's as self-loathing as an fat, unattractive closeted gay man, and people pay for that, too. But it's all smile and kisses with anyone famous or rich enough to validate him.

Wow , all that and you have never even met him. OK.

by Anonymousreply 67February 12, 2020 4:25 PM

With future talk show host Kiki Palmer

If this don't make you laugh, you're useless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 12, 2020 4:29 PM

How is it possible that he actually looks more feminine when he's not in his Madea drag?! He and Steve McQueen (the director, not actor) have the biggest cases of black übergay faces I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 69February 12, 2020 4:36 PM

Hope that's just a rumor, R63. If not it's terrible taking advantage of drug addicted, homeless teenagers.

I don't any white people who care about TP or his movies.

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2020 4:49 PM

Unlike most in here, I couldn't care less about someone being in the closet, it's their business, but I do care about a millionaire who won't bother paying health insurance and who refuses to pay even union scale as this asshole did back in 2008 because that actually hurts the black community he's supposed to embrace.

I googled him and apparently he's now bragging about not having a writer's room. What a total jerk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 12, 2020 5:23 PM

He's just a closet case up his own ass.

by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2020 5:29 PM

[quote] The strong rumor here in Atlanta is that he has two blonde 19 year olds that live in his home and are basically willingly kept slaves.

You're just working overtime making up all these "strong rumors" to post here, aren't you? I know far more about what goes on in Atlanta than you will ever know, and what you claim is a bald faced lie. I know, it makes you think you look like you have some inside information to people on a chat board who wouldn't know you if they bumped into you on the street. So do yourself a favor and stop wasting your and everyone else's time with your made up tales.

by Anonymousreply 73February 12, 2020 5:54 PM

R73 = Tyler Perry

by Anonymousreply 74February 12, 2020 5:56 PM

Question for those brave enough to watch any show from this talentless hack. Is there any gay character on his shows? If so what type of gays? I think the response will be really telling.

So pathetic and sad that Tyler would come here to shun the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 75February 12, 2020 6:00 PM

R74 = another cretinous chat board queen with the mentality of a 12 year old girl.

by Anonymousreply 76February 12, 2020 6:00 PM

R76 certainly doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 77February 12, 2020 6:34 PM

Tyler Perry’s movies are aimed at intellectually challenged individuals. I attempted two of them and couldn’t get through 15 minutes. It’s incredibly sad to know that his movies, as dumb as they are, appeal to a wide audience. The general public are idiots. And that rumor about the two teenagers living with him is absolutely true. That story is verified through a colleague that uses his same housekeeping staff.

by Anonymousreply 78February 12, 2020 8:06 PM

He’s a pathetic closet-case excuse for a man. He’s an embarrassment to his race and profession. I predict he’ll be dead soon. Most likely a heart attack from the combination of the stress of living in the closet and 4 buckets of KFC weekly.

by Anonymousreply 79February 12, 2020 8:14 PM

He is as sanctimonious and creepy as Orca. How he made a career off playing an ugly tranny Medea boggles da mind.

by Anonymousreply 80February 12, 2020 8:17 PM

Tyler had a really messed up childhood. I don't a lot of details, but there was lots of verbal and physical abuse, maybe even sexual abuse. There are some rumors that say he's not a very nice person, but if that makes him a bad person, I really can't say. I've never seen his movies but I've seen him in interviews and he pings hard.

by Anonymousreply 81February 12, 2020 8:59 PM

*don't know a lot of details

by Anonymousreply 82February 12, 2020 8:59 PM

I see Miss Perry is all over this thread . Hang it up you ugly closeted bitch ,EVERYONE knows you're big ole dick sucking queen . Isnt it funny that the rumors about your "activities " in Atlanta have been bandied about since the mid 90s , long before you hit it really big .

by Anonymousreply 83February 12, 2020 10:40 PM

OP no one here cares, this is a gay site for gay white men who obsess over white men and fetishize big black cock.

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2020 11:03 PM

Anyone who thinks Ms. Perry isn't gay needs an eye transplant.

by Anonymousreply 85February 13, 2020 12:06 AM

R62

Thank you!

Tyler Perry's work is popular with a certain demographic (which includes whites in some areas of this country) because it resonates with their life experiences. No, it doesn't credit with most whites in parts of northeast or west coast because they have little to relate . just like their parents, grandparents, and great grandparents who fled urban areas for safety of suburbs they are totally clueless as to what some people have to put up with on a daily basis.

Just as Alice Walker caught heat for her book and later film, the Color Purple by exposing things going on in the AA community some would rather have kept under wraps, TP's movies and television shows deal often what reality that is still far too common in AA life.

Adultery, wife beating, crime, foster children, working the system, mass incarceration, dealing with legal and or criminal justice system, etc... it's all in TP's work because sadly all that and more are reality faced by too many persons of color in this country.

Does Madea have anger issues? Hell to the yeah, but then again when you get sick and tired of being shat upon.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 13, 2020 1:21 AM

If they got me, got me, I've got to get them, get them, get them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 13, 2020 1:23 AM

Grit ball does work; just ask Al Green. It changed his life around.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 13, 2020 1:26 AM

R87 and R88 I haven't seen anything this funny since I read a "Nancy" comic strip.

by Anonymousreply 89February 13, 2020 1:36 AM

There are multiple gay characters on Tyler Perry’s The Haves and The Have Nots. That show is filled with beautiful men.

Here’s a scene of a triangle between two gay men and a bi guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 13, 2020 3:26 AM

R62 Calm down Mz.Perry

In his latest trashy movie he likes to demonize people with HIV, using it to demark “sinners” from “non-sinners,” good people from bad people.

In Temptation, people with HIV are being justifiably punished for behavior deemed wicked in the eyes of god. Three people in Temptation have HIV. One of them is literally the devil, and the other two are black women who slept with the devil. That Perry would have the gall to use HIV as a punitive measure against black women who don’t fit his idea of “goodness”—black women, by the way, account for 2/3 of new HIV infections among women—betrays a frightening selfishness and lack of empathy. It echoes, very plainly, the old Fundamentalist rhetoric that AIDS is a punishment from god for the sins of the gays. Perry expands that rhetoric, sure—now dirty, filthy women can sin just like gays do!—but the message is the same. Casual sex is a sin and sinners deserve HIV. That. Is. Crazy.

And don’t try to make this about blackness, I AM black and I still think brother Perry is all kinds of nasty

by Anonymousreply 91February 13, 2020 6:59 AM

He’s the black Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 92February 13, 2020 7:04 AM

I wonder why he has all this pent up aggression towards black folks... black women in particular 🤔 almost makes you wonder if his momma caught him playing dress up in her closet and laughed and laughed at him.. nah, Tyler doesn’t like to dress up 💄👠

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 13, 2020 7:10 AM

“As one of the most successful producers in Hollywood, I see it as my duty to give opportunities to up-and-coming artists,” Tyler Perry said before firing his entire writing staff for trying to get a union contract with his production company, House of Payne, LLC. “Good luck with your future endeavors, fuck off I’ll just write these scripts myself, thank you very much. Black Smithers, release the hounds.”

That actually, really did happen in 2008 and resulted in the Writers Guild of America filing unfair practice charges against Miss. Perry on behalf of his former writers. Always ready to draw from his own life for inspiration, Miss. Perry’s struggles against unionization were the basis for his 2009 comedy but with like one really sad emotional Jesus scene at the end Madea Fires Her Writing Staff For Trying To Unionize, as well as his comedy but with like one really sad emotional Jesus scene I Can Write Bad All By Myself. His anti-writers union efforts also explain why people are so upset about his recent comments bragging about not having a writers room.

We spoke to Miss. Perry about his belief that a healthy work ethic means an artist should work independently over a pitcher of freshly squeezed lemonade prepared by his butler Jonas. “Uch, this lemonade is terrible!” screamed Miss. Perry before apologizing to me and letting me that Jonas was new: “My former butler made great lemonade but I found an organizational pamphlet for the SEIU [Service Employees International Union] and had to let him and the rest of the staff go.”

For his part, Miss. Perry doesn’t see why people are so upset that he is, undoubtedly, a prolific writer. “If I want to work all by myself I should be allowed to do it!” he told me. “I don’t need 10 people in a room complaining about hours and health care and “unsafe working conditions” to come up with content. I’m a stable genius.”

This reporter couldn’t fault Miss. Perry for wanting artistic independence, but to be honest was growing tired with his discussions on the free market and why the National Labor Relations Board was an unconstitutional exercise of executive powers and wanted to leave.

As I thanked Miss. Perry for his time I asked him to tell our readers about his upcoming projects. “I have 4 movies and 8 TV shows currently in production. They’re all comedies with a really dramatic Jesus scene toward the end. One of them is an adaption of Atlas Shrugged starring Madea called “Diary Of A Staunch Free-Market Libertarian Who Doesn’t Need Any Help From Anyone Now That She’s Got Hers.”

by Anonymousreply 94February 13, 2020 7:15 AM

[R73] Weird flex but ok

by Anonymousreply 95February 13, 2020 9:55 AM

R81 - indeed Tyler was sexually abused by a couple of uncles and older cousins. (This info coming from his trusted aunt) I think it really had the effect of making him independent, although the drawback is he is secretly ashamed thinking that the sex abuse “turned” him gay. He just needs to come out and give awareness to other sex victims.

by Anonymousreply 96February 13, 2020 12:09 PM

He wins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 13, 2020 1:40 PM

Love Madea movies.

by Anonymousreply 98February 13, 2020 4:35 PM

It’s also rumored he has enslaved 4 blonde boys all under the age of 25, similar to a gay R. Kelly situation. He has these boys brainwashed and on drugs. He imprisoned them and shares them with business associates who are as perverted as he is.

by Anonymousreply 99February 13, 2020 7:52 PM

Lmfao no way, R99. Where else is this rumor going around?

by Anonymousreply 100February 14, 2020 3:14 AM

R100 where did R99 go? What was the rumor?

by Anonymousreply 101February 14, 2020 6:45 AM

We had a very extensive thread on Tyler Perry when he opened the film studios. Is there any new tea? Or are you all just complaining as usual.

I just want to know if the people he helps out (JUSSIE) in Hollywood put out for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 14, 2020 7:25 AM

R99 posted: “It’s also rumored he has enslaved 4 blonde boys all under the age of 25, similar to a gay R. Kelly situation. He has these boys brainwashed and on drugs. He imprisoned them and shares them with business associates who are as perverted as he is.“ you must have that poster blocked.

by Anonymousreply 103February 14, 2020 10:49 AM

He loves and cares about the black community.

by Anonymousreply 104February 14, 2020 10:55 AM

R104 Especially if members of the black community are young, slim, and have long penises.

by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2020 1:02 AM

R104 As long as those black folks aren’t on his payroll & asking for too much, black some, young boys who can keep a straight face when he dresses up in nylons and hells or are actually not black at all, then yes, you are correct

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2020 7:20 AM

Let’s try that again:

R104 As long as those black folks aren’t on his payroll & asking for too much, black women, young boys who can keep a straight face when he dresses up in nylons and heels or are actually not black at all, then yes, you are correct

by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2020 7:21 AM

I have some pipping HOT tea about MissPerry and some goings on behind the scenes at his new studio, you have noooo idea. Unfortunately it would expose my identity too easily. Even this is saying too much but I’m good with that. You know I could say more sir

by Anonymousreply 108February 17, 2020 5:13 AM

I can see ms perry bein into very very dirty stuff....

by Anonymousreply 109February 17, 2020 5:20 AM

Tyler is always chasing straight Cock . He has the money to get it. He met two of my ex fitness trainers and totally set them up . One now has a gym in the valley and 3.5 million instagram followers but damn I could not get nude with that big old sweaty mess YUCK

by Anonymousreply 110February 17, 2020 5:20 AM

[quote] his portrayal of dark skinned black males vs. light skinned black males

An issue once addressed by Julian Bond

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 17, 2020 5:59 AM

It feels like OF COURSE he’s into all the creepy things we assume he’d be into like dressing in Oprah’s clothes and preying on straight men and pre-teens but I feel like there’s something else .. something I can’t quite put my finger on or am really even sure there is a term for.. but it just wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of bizarre shit came out about him

by Anonymousreply 112February 17, 2020 8:20 AM

I know for a fact Tyler Perry is buying straight, white dick, but I also happen to know what the “odd” thing is everyone can’t put their finger on....and I hope he’s exposed soon.

by Anonymousreply 113February 17, 2020 1:46 PM

Sounds like a vile lie

by Anonymousreply 114February 17, 2020 1:53 PM

R113 So he's into peeing on minors?

by Anonymousreply 115February 17, 2020 3:15 PM

R113 hes a scat queen !

by Anonymousreply 116February 17, 2020 3:22 PM

So the white teen addict/slaves rumor is true? Very R Kelly adjacent,

by Anonymousreply 117February 17, 2020 3:29 PM

R110, that guy with the gym, would that be one Bradley Martin? Seems Tyler likes him and the big muscular white boys. Don't forget Brock.

by Anonymousreply 118February 17, 2020 3:37 PM

all this tea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2020 4:58 AM

So Oprah approves?

by Anonymousreply 120February 19, 2020 10:56 PM

r50 I'll refute that O story- after her makeup artist retired, one of my friends did her makeup for a hot second (he's a gay white guy). He was driving from L.A. to Santa Barbara every weekend, and I said, "Well at least you're making bank". He replied, "She's giving me $150" (which is NOTHING for celebrity). I looked at him in horror and said, "WTF??" And he replied, "But it's OPRAH". He didn't last long after that- and this is a guy who has worked with everyone and has a huge black clientele. When you work for cheap, they perceive you as such.

by Anonymousreply 121February 19, 2020 11:13 PM

That little white bread bitch was lucky to wipe the sweat from my cracks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 21, 2020 8:51 AM

Ms. Perry breaking down stereotypes attempting to prove bigger is beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 21, 2020 8:52 AM

I think he's handsome.

by Anonymousreply 124February 21, 2020 9:22 AM

[quote] it might not be that he hates the Black community but holds deep resentment that he will never have the same kind of power in the White entertainment world.

You know who holds as much power? Donald Glover (a known triple thread), Shonda Rhimes (made billions with her shows) and Jordan Peele, then again they do pay their writers and give them health insurance so maybe that contributes to the quality of their work too. Maybe Ms Perry should follow suit.

by Anonymousreply 125February 22, 2020 7:48 AM

Baaaaaahahaha, ya think? (Responding only to OP)

by Anonymousreply 126February 22, 2020 8:07 AM

r125 I would add Ava Duvernay, and of course, Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 127February 22, 2020 7:43 PM

OMG, R12. You’re creative AF

That was just way too... on point, shall we say?

Yikes!

Perry’s probably in the closet. Why must everyone be outed? I don’t think that’s OK. People have reasons that keep them in, and homophobia interfering with their ability to do their jobs, is one of them.

You want people to step out and be proud? Why don’t y’all start writing to your representatives, asking for the IRS to start taxing churches, and religious organizations? Make them charge their attendants for entrance, and then we’ll see how long this whole scam of using homophobic rhetoric in order to fuel hatred and regular attendance, lasts.

by Anonymousreply 128February 22, 2020 10:09 PM

R128 He may be in the closest about his homosexuality but god knows there’s something more than that. He’s a closet pedo or satanist or something .. he gives me the creeps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 28, 2020 6:15 AM

R129 Creepier than being a white top lovng bottom?

by Anonymousreply 130February 28, 2020 6:25 AM

R130 it’s what he makes the white boys do to each other and to themselves before he makes them fuck him that is the real mind fuck

by Anonymousreply 131February 29, 2020 8:44 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 132March 3, 2020 10:24 AM

R13 yeah really, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 133March 3, 2020 10:37 AM

ALL of his shows offer a bevy of male eye candy for one’s viewing pleasure. There isn’t one of his shows that only have average looking men. And most of them have a gay plot point somewhere in the storyline. I remember seeing Brock O’Hurn running around in a towel on one of his shows screaming “Daddy!” and thought to myself that this is probably Tyler’s secret fantasy playing right out on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 3, 2020 10:54 AM

children run from his smell::::ciggys and whiskey and long hands...

by Anonymousreply 135March 3, 2020 1:03 PM

Haaa had a friend who worked on that show, r134. Said he couldn't act for shit, and it was difficult to act around that.

by Anonymousreply 136March 4, 2020 12:58 AM

Well I for one thank the Lord that Tyler blesses us with hot mens in all his programs

by Anonymousreply 137March 4, 2020 1:20 AM

Brock was so hot in that series. It was like "Hercules Meets Backwoods Trash Chicks."

He was yummie!

by Anonymousreply 138March 4, 2020 2:04 AM

Brock is beautiful , but nary a hint of bulge anywhere . I have to assume hes a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 139March 4, 2020 3:10 AM

R110 I have a similar story. About 8 years ago my fitness trainer told me he met Perry while working as a masseuse at an upscale hotel. He provided massage to him several times over a few months when Perry was in town ( not LA). Eventually, Perry hired my trainer as masseuse and trainer and began flying him on private jets to Atlanta and other cities where Perry was working. My trainer said they had a deep connection over similar childhood events. My trainer was mostly straight (former dick dancer at the clubs). And he was white and very masculine looking. Eventually, my trainer ended it. I didn't ask too much but put two and two together.

by Anonymousreply 140March 4, 2020 3:30 AM

He forces his actors to wear bad wigs and then puts only HIS words into their mouths, like they are “dolls.” I would not be surprised if he sculpts wax figures in his basement as a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 141March 4, 2020 4:42 AM

I LOVE Tyler as Madea. Absolutely hysterical !

by Anonymousreply 142March 4, 2020 4:47 AM

R142 calm down, you’re going to give yourself a nose-bleed

by Anonymousreply 143March 4, 2020 6:03 AM

R113 Aha... That explains a lot. When guys in power try to cover up a secret of that magnitude, they tend to become extremely paranoid and controlling of minutiae. Like when Cosby demanded that his used hotel soap be mailed him. Red flag!

by Anonymousreply 144March 4, 2020 12:18 PM

R142 - we clearly have very different taste in what we consider hysterical. You find Tyler Perry hysterical. I find your comment hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 145March 4, 2020 3:12 PM

[quote]Haaa had a friend who worked on that show, [R134]. Said he couldn't act for shit, and it was difficult to act around that.

Cool. Any more stories?

by Anonymousreply 146March 4, 2020 5:22 PM

In that series Brock was in, every scene he is in they have him positioned so he is not so huge. Like chicks standing on stairs talking to him, or in the clip R134 put up, the doors are super tall. He is absolutely gigantic at 6'7", plus he is wide as hell. He is so hot, I don't blame Perry for nabbing him.

by Anonymousreply 147March 4, 2020 8:08 PM

Fuck my ex boyfriend was 6’7 and hairy and so fucking hot. Why couldn’t I be verse then??!

by Anonymousreply 148March 5, 2020 9:22 AM

r148, I tend not to fish around for info, and she was being "kind".

by Anonymousreply 149March 5, 2020 12:49 PM

I’ve seen two movies - and the woman is always getting revenge in her husband. After being humiliated she rises from the ashes. I kinda like them.

by Anonymousreply 150March 5, 2020 1:54 PM

R150 do you also get humiliated by your imaginary husband?

by Anonymousreply 151March 5, 2020 4:10 PM

Tyler likes his boys just like CoronaVirus / 19 and easily spreadable

by Anonymousreply 152March 20, 2020 5:25 PM

R6, I would think so, too; if true, what does that say about him? About them?

I wouldn't want to dip my pen in the company ink; rather use the money to hire outside and then things don't get confusing.

The weirdest part? I just want to be held.

by Anonymousreply 153March 20, 2020 5:50 PM

R153

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 21, 2020 6:46 AM

she screams water sports queen....and worse.

by Anonymousreply 155March 22, 2020 4:04 PM

Apparently there’s something going on with that freak Dj Richie Skye.. I personally don’t think so coz I thought Perry only liked white meat for his chicken .. and Skye is too old. Maybe they’re just queens together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 31, 2020 2:09 PM

Paying it forward!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 8, 2020 9:15 PM

Are his teeth Madea’s teeth his teeth?

His only non-Madea film I have watched is Star Trek Into Darkness.

I don’t want to have to watch that again just to see his teeth!

by Anonymousreply 158April 8, 2020 10:28 PM

Are Madea’s teeth his teeth?

by Anonymousreply 159April 8, 2020 10:41 PM

He prefers his boys have no teeth / better gummers

by Anonymousreply 160April 14, 2020 1:22 PM

Tyler wants to get his shows back up and running and is currently thinking of having cast members under go a temperature check and testing. Cast members who test negative twice would then live at his studio complex if they choose.

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2020 2:02 PM

R161 Who in gay hell would want to live at his studio complex?! Sure things look alright during the daytime but imagine the horrors you’d see once the sun went down!!! 🧟‍♂️...the sound of wet footsteps in the halls but no twinks there when you opened the door (they’d be back in his private hot tub) .. the sounds of chains rattling but no twinks there when you opened the door (they’d be back in his private sex dungeon) .. the sound of women’s heels walking down the hall .. no twinks there when you opened the door (just Media walking around with a cock ring on) 😱😱 I’d rather die of covid

by Anonymousreply 162April 28, 2020 6:54 AM

A pedophile and a little boy go walking into a dark forest. As they get deeper and deeper the little white boy says “Golly sir, it sure is dark and spooky in here” to which I̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶, the pedophile replies: “How do you think I feel? I’ve gotta walk out of these woods alone!”

HAHA oh lord, that one gets me every time

by Anonymousreply 163April 28, 2020 7:15 AM

Was anyone else at the party hosted by Mz.Perry? And I don’t mean the general party .. I’m talking the 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

by Anonymousreply 164May 18, 2020 7:34 AM

He really is creepy - WHat happened to this thread? Does he have the power to constantly take it down?

by Anonymousreply 165September 16, 2020 7:25 AM

And to think, Tyler wrote that scene at R134 without a roomful of writers.

by Anonymousreply 166September 16, 2020 11:58 AM

I bet when Tyler gets out of the shower instead of putting the towel around his waist he puts it under his arms and wraps it around himself like a chick. It’s to cover his moobs.

by Anonymousreply 167September 21, 2020 6:10 AM

Roxane Gay outed him as her nemesis just the other week. Or one of her nemeses, I should say.

by Anonymousreply 168September 21, 2020 6:32 AM

R168 I saw that and think her description of him was very fitting:

A pioneer in black ownership of IP and a studio. Bravo,” she added. “A pioneer in glorifying the degradation and demonization of black women, homophobia, and the lowest common denominator.”

by Anonymousreply 169September 24, 2020 9:15 AM

I mean, he's a little late to be a pioneer in the latter.

by Anonymousreply 170September 24, 2020 11:39 AM

I've only seen commercials of his movies and I know they are not made for me. Saw a commercial and it JUST occurred to me about 2 weeks ago that Madea = My dear. Duh, so slow.

Re: the Boondocks clip, I bet TP was maddest about the moobs they gave him under his sweater. I loved Jesus looking over his shoulder, "Sexy men!" And the old guy forced to renounce "Friday."

by Anonymousreply 171September 24, 2020 3:20 PM

Is "The Oval" any good?

by Anonymousreply 172September 24, 2020 5:17 PM

The Oval is terrible. So terrible that it's fun to watch. The bad writing, cheap-ish sets and hammy, campy acting and over-the-top characters are staples of a TP production, and The Oval is no different. His output would greatly benefit it if hired a team of writers and directors.

by Anonymousreply 173September 24, 2020 10:01 PM

Who performs high hag duties when they all get together: Gayle, HRH Oprah or Tail-HERE Perry?

by Anonymousreply 174September 24, 2020 11:08 PM

The wigs in Tyler Perry’s movies have always been a hot topic

From braid wigs on bald men, to poorly place high top and plastic-looking hair, the wigs and hairstyles in Tyler Perry’s movies and shows have always been startlingly bad. In fact, when Netflix first dropped the trailer for A Fall From Grace — that’s all people could talk about. Now, Perry is addressing the controversy.

In an interview with Hello Beautiful, Perry and A Fall from Grace’s star Crystal Fox revealed that they got into a heated argument about how awful her wigs were. “We had a knockdown, drag-out argument about the wigs in one of the scenes,” Perry revealed. “It was very emotional for her. “As long as you figure it out before it’s time to shoot. I’m good. I don’t have time to wait five hours and spend $10 million to figure out which curl is right for you.”

Black women are very particular about their hair. Since Perry knows this, it seems strange that he wouldn’t try and accommodate his actors a bit more. Fox explained, “As a woman of color, our hair is part of the journey so it is very, very important. And to some people, it is hard to stress that it is that important.”

He sounds like a straight up piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 175December 3, 2020 8:00 AM

Tyler, you need to put more effort into not only the wigs in your shows and films, but also the scripts, the special effects, the pacing, the direction...

by Anonymousreply 176December 3, 2020 10:22 AM

I know that his TV shows are mediocre and the acting is horrible, but I like the fact that he puts atleast a (or two) gay male character(s) in every show that he writes now, but I cant stand the writing, it's soo bad that I liking it like R173 said.

"The Oval" is shit but has some representation, There are: one gay male, one bi male, one bi female (who is dead) and one lesbian in the show.

Unfortunately, the acting is bad and the gay characters has no chemistry... But at least he doesn't make the gay characters to fuck women suddenly and making them bi. (By what I see)

by Anonymousreply 177March 31, 2021 7:13 PM

I’ve been watching the have and have nots and some of the homophobia from the mother with a gay son- it is blatant and wouldn’t sit well coming out of a white woman’s mouth. It plays on a lot of the black tropes of being gay/ how gays are put down, some of it was triggering.

Also the hot straight character gets in to having the gay guy love him and is a deliberate cock tease and says degrading things as well.

It all seems like very personal experiences.

by Anonymousreply 178March 31, 2021 7:49 PM

The shape of his upper lip is bothersome.

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2022 10:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!