Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I want to have sex with the Regal Cinemas Films GENIE!

Soooooo cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2020 7:09 AM

I hate Regal theaters. They're always ugly, the setup always sucks for movie watching and makes you feel uncomfortable, and the theaters are never clean. AMC is where it's at.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 12:22 PM

Weird, in my area there is one AMC theater and it is a shithole that has been around for over 30 years.

There are multiple Regal cinemas and they are all either new or remodeled. IMAX, too.

Regal also still has the Unlimited deal that AMC folded on.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 12:35 PM

R2 I think it's just a regional thing, then, because in my area there's like 5 AMCs and one Regal, and the one Regal is a shithole. I don't know what unlimited deal you're talking about but I think both AMC and Regal do a moviepass type thing. I have AMCs, which gives me 3 free movies a week, and I feel like that's a good deal because who sees more movies a week than that? Both passes are the same price I think.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 12:39 PM

My Regal Unlimited doesn't limit me to 3 movies a week.

I can go as often as like whether it be weekly or even daily.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 2:01 PM

Who plays the genie?

Any online nudes?

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 2:02 PM

Is he a student at UNLV?

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2020 7:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!